09-15-2007, 11:09 PM
offered oink invite

fair?

Giallorosso
09-16-2007, 12:26 AM
i don't think so ...

KFlint
09-16-2007, 12:44 AM
who would have thought blackcats would become hard to get...!

scribble
09-16-2007, 12:46 AM
because they're idiots and they started to stop giving invites.
But idc it sucks now cause they use the hit and run rules........ Blackcats is going to fuck themselves over, they are trying to make their status better in the P2P community, it was already good... Now they're making it worse.

Kyl3KK
09-16-2007, 01:06 AM
+1. I built up like a 20 GB buffer, and Hit and Ran on 2 Xbox360 games, and now I can't become a PU.

WTF is the point of buffering if you cant HnR every once in a while?

AugustoP
09-16-2007, 02:35 AM
Hit'n'run rule makes sense cause it's not a 0day tracker where all uploaders have 100 mbit boxes.

scribble
09-16-2007, 02:43 AM
+1. I built up like a 20 GB buffer, and Hit and Ran on 2 Xbox360 games, and now I can't become a PU.

yeah, there's no point in an old buffered account, mainly cause they don't have any invites anymore.... :unsure:

so i guess now, the only way to distinguish your account is by the number of hnr's?

Kyl3KK
09-16-2007, 03:13 AM
Yep. But I'll never go above 2GB buffer since I obviously can't take advantage of it.

JunelBT
09-16-2007, 03:14 AM

While I hate hit and run BS, they are pretty lenient, if you check your profile and see what has a hit and run, if you start seeding it again the HnR goes away.

tintin123
09-16-2007, 03:19 AM
im not after an old acc lol

i need to grab something basically and would then just seed it back then quit
anyways i got what i was looking for

demenoid to the rescue + newsgroups

oh...i already have access to games n stuff that are new but just the old ones i needed.

just needed a rom set or PsP so i can fill up a mem stick

Chewy
09-16-2007, 03:21 AM
I'll trade for bitmetv :D

stoi
10-15-2007, 02:20 AM
Yep. But I'll never go above 2GB buffer since I obviously can't take advantage of it.

so you only seed for personal gain, i thought sharing was caring.

and why should you get a buffer of 60gig, and then go and rape the site of 1000`s of NDS roms and a few PSP games as well.

if you want to do that go somewhere else.

zomg!
10-15-2007, 02:27 AM

and why should you get a buffer of 60gig, and then go and rape the site of 1000`s of NDS roms and a few PSP games as well.

Sharing and caring? Most torrent trackers care about... donations :whistling

Kyl3KK
10-15-2007, 02:28 AM
I understand your rules and I respect them, and sharing IS caring... but if I have a buffer, I sometimes HnR, but only on older stuff. I'll never HnR again on BCG, since I know what happens now if you do.

nikmash232
10-15-2007, 02:30 AM

hey stoi...u know i seed like a bitch and i like to hit and run because i have no choice because i have crappy isp which doesnt allow me to seed...but u see i just run my torrents for 72 hours...but seriously thats a pain for me..because i can only do seed points for 5 torrents at a time...and ur is the best games site where i can find what i need so i am stuck in a dilemma :frusty::frusty::frusty:

aysomc
10-15-2007, 02:31 AM
well the owner of bcg is on these forums, maybe find him and talk to him. he might be feeling nice or maybe you could tell him you'll donate or something. other then that it would be very lucky to find someone willing to trade their account.

edit: lol see he already posted a couple above me, thats the guy to talk to and he may not be willing since you started this thread.

kaffeine
10-15-2007, 02:34 AM
well the owner of bcg is on these forums...
or in this thread lol. stoi is bcg owner.

stoi
10-15-2007, 02:35 AM
cant realy comment on other trackers donations strategies, as im not a member of any.

and how many would you want to seed at a time. the reason that was brought in, is so people cant seed 100-300 torrents (some still do believe it or not) and just get sp on all of them at once and not even bother to try to seed back, or just be lazy and think, this is bloody great for my global ratio, but what about the poor leechers that get 5KBs at best off you.

nikmash232
10-15-2007, 02:36 AM
cant realy comment on other trackers donations strategies, as im not a member of any.

and how many would you want to seed at a time. the reason that was brought in, is so people cant seed 100-300 torrents (some still do believe it or not) and just get sp on all of them at once and not even bother to try to seed back, or just be lazy and think, this is bloody great for my global ratio, but what about the poor leechers that get 5KBs at best off you.

umm im serious my upload speed stays at a constant 1 kb/s or 0 kb/s....

by the way stoi do u know ohsnapimadud? i met him in person he modded my xbox 360..hes a smart guy :D

stoi
10-15-2007, 02:45 AM
@ Kyl3KK

if you got your hit and runs to a 1 ratio, you would be a PU, and only 7 gig from an SPU, even if you used SP to clear them.

and never heard of him sorry, but become an SPU if you can and you get to seed 10 torrents at a time, not just 5.

nikmash232
10-15-2007, 02:47 AM
@ Kyl3KK

if you got your hit and runs to a 1 ratio, you would be a PU, and only 7 gig from an SPU, even if you used SP to clear them.

and never heard of him sorry, but become an SPU if you can and you get to seed 10 torrents at a time, not just 5.

for me to become SPU i have to wait about...10 weeks...damnit!..lol but stoi i really gotta say great job with the tracker i can find all the xbox 360 games i want..and the best thing is there is no tracker better than yours for games!

Kyl3KK
10-15-2007, 02:52 AM
@ Kyl3KK

and never heard of him sorry, but become an SPU if you can and you get to seed 10 torrents at a time, not just 5.Problem is, those files are long gone.... Is there any way I could make it up?

nikmash232
10-15-2007, 02:56 AM
@ Kyl3KK

and never heard of him sorry, but become an SPU if you can and you get to seed 10 torrents at a time, not just 5.Problem is, those files are long gone.... Is there any way I could make it up?

i think u can redownload them and let them sit for 3 days lol

stoi
10-15-2007, 03:07 AM
yep, redownload them, and let sp do the work for you, even if you dl 12gig of a 6gig game, it will credit you with 12 gig.

nikmash232
10-15-2007, 03:12 AM
yep, redownload them, and let sp do the work for you, even if you dl 12gig of a 6gig game, it will credit you with 12 gig.

hmm that could get useful..just stick it on a seedbox...get one for a month to clear your hit and runs...

stoi
10-15-2007, 03:35 AM
actually spu needs 100gig uploaded, so you would still be quite a bit away from that. but you would be PU, and then you can request to be an uploader if you so wished.

nikmash232
10-15-2007, 03:43 AM
actually spu needs 100gig uploaded, so you would still be quite a bit away from that. but you would be PU, and then you can request to be an uploader if you so wished.

if you are saying that to me...i already have 100 gigs uploaded..i have a seed box but if i ftp the stuff to my home comp its soo gay cuz it goes soooo slow...but yea i have an awesome ratio..but not as good as bobacha the god!...yea i just need time..

stoi
10-15-2007, 03:47 AM
it was to Kyl3KK mate, he has about 30gig uploaded atm, so didnt want to get his hopes up.

and bambacha has 51TB uploaded, next highest is 16TB lol so quite a way to go before you catch him.

Kyl3KK
10-15-2007, 04:19 AM
But stoi if I redownload them wouldn't that make the ratio hit WORSE?

Oh wait I guess you mean to seed them for 72hrs right?