PDA

View Full Version : BitmeTV

KSA
09-16-2007, 12:00 AM
Hi

I am looking for BimeTV invite, i need it to download some of my favorite comedy shows,

Plz PM me if u r willing to give 1.

Thanks

briand5379
09-16-2007, 02:25 AM
You can also try TvT that's a great tracker too.

JunelBT
09-16-2007, 03:11 AM
Nice attitude...

No one will give you one for free here, you will need something to trade.

TVT more than likely has everything you need, though it's probably not as fast as BMTV.

KSA
09-16-2007, 03:19 AM
Nice attitude...

TVT more than likely has everything you need, though it's probably not as fast as BMTV.

I believe some1 would give it for free, trading is not the only solution.

Chewy
09-16-2007, 03:23 AM
Nice attitude...

I believe some1 would give it for free, trading is not the only solution.I've tried a few times for giveaways, made threads, nada :(, was told just to offer for them... but I have nothing to offer of that stature atm... so :|

scribble
09-16-2007, 04:09 AM
Nice attitude...

for you it is. :mellow:

Kyl3KK
09-16-2007, 04:32 AM
I got mine free, from someone, from somewhere. (Could've not been even from here) I guess thats what happens when you're nice to people.

Chewy, you deserve one... :)

scribble
09-16-2007, 04:38 AM
yeah i got mine for free too :)

Chewy
09-16-2007, 05:11 AM
I got mine free, from someone, from somewhere. (Could've not been even from here) I guess thats what happens when you're nice to people.

Chewy, you deserve one... :)Thanks! I appreciate that :), when RevTT reopens invites, if you needa invite, you can ask me for one :)

JunelBT
09-16-2007, 05:22 AM
Nice attitude...

Kinda it is. I was on these boards a while searching for a BitmeTV and was unsuccessful for "free", I ended up getting an invite from a friend of a friend which wasn't even all that easy.

Aside from the fact even if you could get one for free on here most users would be very reluctant considering your new here and have no rep, I know I wouldn't risk giving you one for free in case you're a scammer, no offense.

FYI you need 65GB uploaded on BMTV just to get your first invite, TVT FTW!

Rin
09-16-2007, 05:25 AM
FYI you need 65GB uploaded on BMTV just to get your first invite, TVT FTW!

you get 5 invites at power user on BMTV dont ya?

fridash
09-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Nice attitude...

yes he can !! i got higer trackers then bitmetv for free from great people here on fst just make some friends
not everyone here is obsessed on trading

KSA
09-16-2007, 11:48 PM
bump

Kyl3KK
09-17-2007, 12:20 AM
^
|
|

This man deserves one! Give him one! I'm nowhere near PU so I can't give him any but this guy is a good guy!

Chewy, you deserve one... :)Thanks! I appreciate that :), when RevTT reopens invites, if you needa invite, you can ask me for one :)I have RevTT, but thanks a lot :)

KSA
09-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks Kyl3KK :)

Last Bump