PDA

View Full Version : How do i get FTN or ScT?

killer23
09-16-2007, 03:39 PM
hello, i just wanted to know what kind of offers i need to make to get one of those high level trackers, so i have someting to aim for.

thanks.:)

Cmon
09-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Don't offers, make friends/gain trust, they'll come by itself

PirateEagle
09-16-2007, 03:49 PM
i agree :yup: friendship is most important and if you show ur self that you are trusted ppl will invitate you in many cool sites and ppl in here are very kind and here you can find only best ppl in all over the world :)

KSA
09-16-2007, 03:50 PM
I second what Cmon said.

SgtMajor
09-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Be patient, people here need to get to know you, it could be 2,3,4 or more months before you are trusted, but to be sure the quickest way is actually not to trade for it, be helpful, be respectful, make friends along your journey here and get involved, sitting back thinking it will land your way will not get you anything.

feelnight
09-16-2007, 04:07 PM

Be patient, people here need to get to know you, it could be 2,3,4 or more months before you are trusted, but to be sure the quickest way is actually not to trade for it, be helpful, be respectful, make friends along your journey here and get involved, sitting back thinking it will land your way will not get you anything.
]

Go along with that
make friends --important to almost erything

killer23
09-16-2007, 04:09 PM
thanks for your advice

Ratzy Rox
09-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Go to another torrent site, hang around on irc for a while on it and maintain a decent ratio. Youll find the offers come to you. FST, with the possible exception of the lounge is not the place to do this. If your on oink just come hang around on irc, hell it might even be fun :P

killer23
09-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Go to another torrent site, hang around on irc for a while on it and maintain a decent ratio. Youll find the offers come to you. FST, with the possible exception of the lounge is not the place to do this. If your on oink just come hang around on irc, hell it might even be fun :P

thanks, thats a good idea, i agree, i think trust and friendship is everything, it also prevents people scamming you, which i was yesterday and ironically the guy offered me a FTN invite, he took my czone account.:cry:

dragos
09-16-2007, 04:27 PM

thanks, thats a good idea, i agree, i think trust and friendship is everything, it also prevents people scamming you, which i was yesterday and ironically the guy offered me a FTN invite, he took my czone account.:cry:

the best way is not trading nor making friends. Is knowing the right people :ph34r::ph34r:

sear
09-16-2007, 04:28 PM

Good example on why you shouldn't trade :yup: there are lots of people here that could give you FTN or SCT for free. But they have to be able to trust you, because after all invites are for your friends. If you stick around long enough and prove you're a honest person you'll get whatever sites you want. Here's a hint though if you trade most of those people with the invites you want won't be able to trust you.

SgtMajor
09-16-2007, 04:28 PM

Hmmmmm, anyway, PM me the details of the czone account, and I will ask for it to be disabled, and then the damage will be minimal, and learn your lesson from doing such things! ;)

Presto
09-16-2007, 04:30 PM

the best way is not trading nor making friends. Is knowing the right people :ph34r::ph34r:

Is there a possibility, that the right people can be also (e-)friends? :)

Kyl3KK
09-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Although trading might be FASTER, its not SMARTER. For example, the user here KSA just got invited to FTN because he's a good guy around here. :)

I know how you feel though, I'm on the hunt for ScT myself.

ADELA
09-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Money!!!!

lol good luck with that 1

zizo85
09-16-2007, 04:34 PM
make some friends :D

Kyl3KK
09-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Well ScT is $27 for VIP and VIP = an invite, RevTT is like that too, and I got mine for free because I was nice to him and gave him an invite of my own.

dr0w
09-16-2007, 04:43 PM
you cant buy ScT vip, its only upload credit or invites :)

Kyl3KK
09-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Really? I always thought that you had to donate to receive VIP status and then they get 1 invite.

Zeus
09-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Nope. When you donate you can choose either upload credit or invites but you cant get vip status. Also, only existing members can do this, a non-member can't donate in order to join.

Brandon
09-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Also, only existing members can do this, a non-member can't donate in order to join.

That's actually false.

spark
09-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Also, only existing members can do this, a non-member can't donate in order to join.

That's actually false.

How is that Brandon? I thought only members can donate?

carnage0203
09-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Some jerk had stolen my FTN password. I am ready to donate to have another account. So you say that's possible. Am I right?

Brandon
09-16-2007, 06:15 PM
That's actually false.

Don't have to be a member to join irc and pm an admin :P

Please note this is regarding sct, not ftn.

dbmp
09-16-2007, 06:37 PM

So what you're saying is that they take bribes. :P

Presto
09-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Brandon, are you bribeable? >.<

/last post tonight guys, i'mma watch tv & hit the sack, need to wake up 6am.. goodnights

spark
09-16-2007, 06:54 PM

:unsure:

Can I join thier IRC without being a member?

Brandon
09-16-2007, 06:55 PM

So what you're saying is that they take bribes. :P

I can't comment on that. All I know is they stated they need p2l to keep the site afloat, yet they have overwhelming support and over 2,000 euro's more than what they need every month that goes somewhere. :shrug: They also sell t-shirts and invites and who knows what else.. I think they could have done fine just selling those t-shirts but that's really just my opinion.

Keep in mind, this is speaking from the experience of running a torrent site for over a year, with not even half their user base, and always getting enough donations (without having to sell anything) every month to cover all our costs.
Truth is, if users want the site to stay up, you shouldn't have to resort to p2l :P

:unsure:

Can I join thier IRC without being a member?

Of course you can :)

/server irc.p2p-network.net
/query feeling or /query djgrrr
then you type "hey bro, can I purchase an invite off you? Would love to join your site :)"

spark
09-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Thank you Brandon......

Last Q: Can I do the same with FTN staff?

Brandon
09-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Thank you Brandon......

No. Sorry :P

fridash
09-16-2007, 07:17 PM
how sorry are you realy :P ;)

spark
09-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Thank you Brandon......

:(

Thank you :lol: I'll try to join SCT now! I hope they are gready :D

Brandon
09-16-2007, 07:22 PM

:lol: What's your email

fridash
09-16-2007, 07:23 PM
yo brandon !!!hook a brother up :lol::lol:

spark
09-16-2007, 07:27 PM

:lol: What's your email

What for? :D

fridash
09-16-2007, 07:30 PM
yo spark thats your big brake man ......:w00t::w00t:

spark
09-16-2007, 07:41 PM
I can not believe it!

Brandon, I do not know what to say but now I know why FTN is the best!

Thank you so much!

dr0w
09-16-2007, 07:44 PM
lucky bastard :P

spark
09-16-2007, 07:52 PM

It was not my luck :D It was Brandon's kindness

He is a GREAT man!!!!!

Thank you Brandon....

dr0w
09-16-2007, 08:00 PM
gratz to you anyway spark :D

spark
09-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Thank you brother...

Brandon
09-16-2007, 08:04 PM
:p

no_more_tears
09-16-2007, 08:16 PM
yeah,this shows how you can get invite for free :)

Durkslag
09-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Haha, now you will get hundreds of PM's every day, Brandon ;)
But it was very kind of you :)

ala
09-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Thank you for this thread. Now, I believe that it is not good way to make a trade in order to obtain SCT invite. I have made trade. But, I am one of the best seeder. Oink, Bitme and the Vault proves this. The sites are very special for me. SCT was also one of the my favoroite sites. But, during my miliyary services, my account had been disabled. If possible, please enable us to be a member of SCT. I know that it takes time to obtain it. Maybe, I have a luck also.

fridash
09-16-2007, 09:04 PM
spark you were picked for your kindness and friendly mannor
i vote YES goodluck buddy

spark
09-16-2007, 09:11 PM
spark you were picked for your kindness and friendly mannor
i vote YES goodluck buddy

Thank U mate :) I hope you'll join the tracker that you are dreaming with :D

edmund
09-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Well, realy trade SCT is not the best ideia.... i've been scammed, i have recived a stolen SCT account and then i have to give her to the owner

Durkslag
09-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Well, realy trade SCT is not the best ideia.... i've been scammed, i have recived a stolen SCT account and then i have to give her to the owner
Who? Your girlfriend?
I bet Feeling got very happy!

beat
09-16-2007, 09:20 PM
I am bribeable :naughty:

Ali-g
09-16-2007, 09:39 PM
U got a stolen acc.... and how the hell u were forced then to give it back to the *owner*.... I mean werent u the owner? U had the acc, and mail i suppose/\ That made u the owner
I dont understand

Skiz
09-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Closed due to constant invite requests.