PDA

View Full Version : I think I need glasses.

MediaSlayer
09-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Is it just me or is that login thingy getting harder and harder.

http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1446.jpg

If it's all the same why couldn't it be something easier like click on the racist or something?

Sextent
09-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Create a bookmark after you have logged in and you don't need to do it again.

That's with Firefox, I have no idea how it works with other browsers.

enoughfakefiles
09-16-2007, 05:09 PM
People log out :unsure:

CrabGirl
09-16-2007, 09:43 PM
I keep having trouble with it when my eyes are tired because I can't differentiate between shades very well.

Stupid racist login thingy.

SaveFerris
09-16-2007, 09:50 PM
I usually stay logged in so I had no idea it existed, just tried logging out and in though and frankly, if I didn't always stay logged in I'd find it fucking annoying. Why do we need it? Stopping people who incorrectly login [var] times would be a lot more appropriate...

sear
09-16-2007, 10:01 PM
I usually stay logged in so I had no idea it existed, just tried logging out and in though and frankly, if I didn't always stay logged in I'd find it fucking annoying. Why do we need it? Stopping people who incorrectly login [var] times would be a lot more appropriate...

They already do that. But there have been a lot of hacking attempts lately. Some bugger tried to get into mine over 17 times :frusty:

CrabGirl
09-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Multiple occupancy of a PC means I have to log out. I've got access now to my own PC again so it shouldn't be a problem any more. It was to stop haxoring or somat.

Agrajag
09-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Some bugger tried to get into mine over 17 times

Wahey!

sear
09-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Some bugger tried to get into mine over 17 times

Wahey!

:ghey:

Hairbautt
09-17-2007, 12:26 AM
People log out :unsure:
ya rly

Look at the people who it's weeding out tho'.

I mean look...We almost lost MediaSlayer by the sound of it.

Hairbautt
09-17-2007, 12:30 AM
Not to mention the elite haxx0r5.

MediaSlayer
09-17-2007, 12:43 AM

isn't there a cookie that tells the board when you're not browsing tho'?

cuz if i remember correctly when i get up for a while and come back to browse the board it prompts me to login again. in other words, the cookies have a time limit.

sear
09-17-2007, 12:53 AM

isn't there a cookie that tells the board when you're not browsing tho'?

cuz if i remember correctly when i get up for a while and come back to browse the board it prompts me to login again. in other words, the cookies have a time limit.

mine doesn't I never have to log on except when I'm at work because I don't save the cookie.

MediaSlayer
09-17-2007, 01:42 AM
oh yeah i forgot i had it set to not save cookies, thx