PDA

View Full Version : FTN staff ineed ur help plz

4fun
09-16-2007, 07:07 PM
iwas in vaction and ilost my account on ftn coz ididnt use it for while so plz any one can help me to get my account back plz plz plz:cry:

eden297
09-16-2007, 07:09 PM
u had a ftn account but not tl?

a fst user calls brandon is ftn sysop

4fun
09-16-2007, 07:14 PM
u had a ftn account but not tl?

a fst user calls brandon is ftn sysopihad both brother ihad ftn and TL but igived away my TL account for free to some one here from 2 months ago and now ilost my ftn account coz inactivty and sorry for my bad english:(

ExtremeF0rce
09-16-2007, 07:16 PM
send a pm to http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/brandon-135568
or
/server irc.darknet-irc.net:+7000)
#ftn-support (irc://irc.darknet-irc.net/ftn-support)

4fun
09-16-2007, 07:23 PM
send a pm to http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/brandon-135568
or
/server irc.darknet-irc.net:+7000)
#ftn-support (irc://irc.darknet-irc.net/ftn-support)thank u man for ur helpful its relly usefull thanx

akkk
09-16-2007, 07:28 PM
You probably won't get it back because it's deleted - there is no proof that you actually had the account.

4fun
09-16-2007, 07:30 PM
You probably won't get it back because it's deleted - there is no proof that you actually had the account.:cry:but iknow my user name there and iknow my email of that account and my pass word ect ...and isent pm to the ftn staff before igo to this vaction

ihope the ftn staff will be understanding and iam sure he will:(

Brandon
09-16-2007, 07:36 PM
isent pm to the ftn staff before igo to this vaction

Which staff member? Give me more detail and i'll look.

4fun
09-16-2007, 07:40 PM
isent pm to the ftn staff before igo to this vaction

Which staff member? Give me more detail and i'll look.umm its relly hard to rember the name of the staff there isent two pms one for the asian women staff and the other pm to guy irelly dont rember his name there but he told me u have to came back after 40 or 45 days from this vaction and isaid iwill :(but actuly ididnt came back in that time but ithink he is the one in the far right side of the screen staff and sorry for my english agien istill have hope in ur help guys
and ihad many posts in ftn forum too u can check it by ur self sir

aaa333aaa
09-16-2007, 07:57 PM
I hope You recover Your account :yup:

4fun
09-16-2007, 07:58 PM
I hope You recover Your account :yup:thank u brother ihope the all good stuff to u too thanx for ur support:yup:

V For Vendetta
09-16-2007, 08:01 PM
one for the asian women staff
:lol:

Brandon
09-16-2007, 08:02 PM
The asian woman staff is no longer with us :-/ So that's going to be hard to sort.

4fun
09-16-2007, 08:09 PM
The asian woman staff is no longer with us :-/ So that's going to be hard to sort.:cry:what about the guy he answerd me and my posts in ftn forum iknow its hard to get this account back and iknow its ur fult but iwish u can do something thats all and if u cant then let me thank u for ur care but irelly wish iget that account back any way ihave to go out right now iwill come back later after 3 hours

YoYoY
09-16-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm Sure Brandon Will Get It Back To You
Brandon Is The Best :D

Brandon
09-16-2007, 08:15 PM
The asian woman staff is no longer with us :-/ So that's going to be hard to sort.:cry:what about the guy he answerd me and my posts in ftn forum iknow its hard to get this account back and iknow its ur fult but iwish u can do something thats all and if u cant then let me thank u for ur care but irelly wish iget that account back any way ihave to go out right now iwill come back later after 3 hours

Do you remember what letter his name started with? Was this a pm or a post?

akkk
09-16-2007, 08:25 PM
:cry:what about the guy he answerd me and my posts in ftn forum iknow its hard to get this account back and iknow its ur fult but iwish u can do something thats all and if u cant then let me thank u for ur care but irelly wish iget that account back any way ihave to go out right now iwill come back later after 3 hours

Do you remember what letter his name started with? Was this a pm or a post?
Probably in the forums because he says:

he answerd me and my posts in ftn forum

Chewie
09-16-2007, 08:31 PM
/moved out of invites

krisil
09-16-2007, 08:33 PM
it must be very hard on the poor fellow . i do not have F*N but i can understand what it may feel like ; having F*N and then losing it because of inactivity.........

LaPistola
09-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Which staff member? Give me more detail and i'll look.umm its relly hard to rember the name of the staff there isent two pms one for the asian women staff and the other pm to guy irelly dont rember his name there but he told me u have to came back after 40 or 45 days from this vaction and isaid iwill :(but actuly ididnt came back in that time but ithink he is the one in the far right side of the screen staff and sorry for my english agien istill have hope in ur help guys and my user name was heros

Vacation for more than 45 days :blink:

_coder_
09-16-2007, 09:11 PM
@Brandon
Why dont you add an extra feature to the profile so members can park their accounts. It should turn out useful.

SgtMajor
09-16-2007, 09:28 PM
umm its relly hard to rember the name of the staff there isent two pms one for the asian women staff and the other pm to guy irelly dont rember his name there but he told me u have to came back after 40 or 45 days from this vaction and isaid iwill :(but actuly ididnt came back in that time but ithink he is the one in the far right side of the screen staff and sorry for my english agien istill have hope in ur help guys and my user name was heros

Yeh, it's called Prison :D

09-16-2007, 10:58 PM
I hope brandon get it back for you

he is really nice guy :D

4fun
09-16-2007, 11:17 PM
:cry:what about the guy he answerd me and my posts in ftn forum iknow its hard to get this account back and iknow its ur fult but iwish u can do something thats all and if u cant then let me thank u for ur care but irelly wish iget that account back any way ihave to go out right now iwill come back later after 3 hours

Do you remember what letter his name started with? Was this a pm or a post?ites relly hard to rember what the letter of his name it was pm not post and if ican see the names of the ftn staff maybe ican rember witch one but icant log in any more thats my problem but irember his name was the last name on the right place of the ftn staff sorry coz icant give useful info about that:(

ihave friend he have ftn account and he told me the names of ftn staff and he told me the names of all of them and igusse but not so sure that i sent pm to staff call zlo if u can ask him iwill be so thankfull

dbmp
09-17-2007, 12:05 AM

:w00t:

4fun
09-17-2007, 12:08 AM

Yeh, it's called Prison :Dand maybe its call summer;)

chillincool
09-17-2007, 06:02 AM
English lesson #1: Put a space between I, and the next word. There's just no excuse for that.

sense
09-17-2007, 07:30 AM

45 days is not unusual, I will be taking 2 months next summer. :D Man I hope I don't lose my accounts. :(

4fun
09-17-2007, 04:43 PM
English lesson #1: Put a space between I, and the next word. There's just no excuse for that.thanx

Tokeman
09-17-2007, 07:06 PM
but 45 days without any internet access is very hard to believe unless your in jail...
All you need is remote desktop and you can check in on your stuff, or, if you really wont have access for a long time, setup some scheduled tasks to run at regular intervles, making it appear your active on any site you want.
Not that hard people, its a computer, it can do anything even without you there.

r77
09-17-2007, 07:10 PM
lol i never heard for 45 days jail.

kaffeine
09-17-2007, 07:13 PM
@4fun congrats you got your account back m8!
(you should also close this thread )

spark
09-17-2007, 07:27 PM
@4fun congrats you got your account back m8!
(you should also close this thread )

He can not close it here :)

Brandon
09-17-2007, 10:51 PM
So it's safe to assume he got it back? Good.

Sorry I couldn't help more, I know you sent me PM's however i've been extremely busy and haven't had a chance to check up on them just yet. Let me know ;)

That goes to you others who keep sending me pm's saying you sent me a pm and I ignored it etc..

Welcome, Brandon.
You last visited: Today at 06:05 PM
Private Messages: Unread 77, Total 429.

Not purposely ignoring you individually, just don't have time to read the massive amounts of PM's I get here.

dbmp
09-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Hum, maybe it's the fact that your "someone important" @ FTN and sometimes hands invites over? :P