PDA

View Full Version : Killing Your Sims

AlucardXXVII
07-07-2003, 02:44 AM
I want to start brutally murdering sims. I want to be a Sim serial killer.

Someone posted that it's really fun to kill them off, but I don't know how to do it.

Do you just not give them food or something? I hear it's also a good way to make money, because you get all of that Sim's inheritance.

Thank you
- A Sick Individual

amphoteric88
07-07-2003, 02:49 AM
i believe you can make a room with no doors (or remove any doors that were there), which would mean they could not exit the room to buy food

this would in time kill them

happy killing :P

slammy_dunken
07-07-2003, 02:50 AM
You could also make a fireplace and put lots of plants near there. :lol:

2nd gen noob
07-07-2003, 03:01 AM
is it possible to totally remove a sim families house?
i can't be bothered reinstalling to check

if you could you'd kill them cos they'd have no place to go

XStacy
07-07-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@7 July 2003 - 02:44
I want to start brutally murdering sims. I want to be a Sim serial killer.

.....but I don't know how to do it.
Haha, thats funny!

Build a small/medium/large room. Don't put anything in there except a fireplace. Let them light it. They cant go to the bathroom, can't eat, cant sit, and they have to sleep on the floor. Soon enough...they'll die.

AlucardXXVII
07-07-2003, 03:51 AM
Thanks guys! As soon as I get a working copy of sim Date then I'll be going downtown to meet hot women that will die at my house. Can I have sex with their bodies afterwards?

doodle
07-07-2003, 03:57 AM
make a pool with a springboard and a ladder to get out. make them jump into the pool using the springboard, then, while they swim, remove the ladder. they will die shortly.

kazaaliteuser007
07-07-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@7 July 2003 - 03:51
Thanks guys! As soon as I get a working copy of sim Date then I'll be going downtown to meet hot women that will die at my house. Can I have sex with their bodies afterwards?
Just killing SIMS is bad enuf but to have sex with them after thats just plain SICK :x

Nightwolf
07-07-2003, 07:03 AM
I had one burn to death accidently while using an outdoor gas grill. :lol: I also killed one intentionally by not letting him eat or sleep. :-"

sum_sicko
07-07-2003, 07:54 AM
the only death ive never seen in Sims games is electricution

ive been told this is possible when they have no experience in fixing anything e.g. TVs computers etc if by luck they do something wrong they get electricuted :unsure:

MagicNakor
07-07-2003, 08:01 AM
You could make a very small room, with the worst bed/shower/fridge/stove, and a few lamps in the middle. Eventually, there'll be water on the floor. And the lamps'll go out. And when the Sim stands in the water to fix the lamp....oops. :-"

:ninja:

sum_sicko
07-07-2003, 09:03 AM
:lol: yeah that could happen oh yeah by the way ive got cars in my house now i got a ghostbuster car lol :lol:

www.7deadlysims.com
go on it and get some cars

Unlimited
07-07-2003, 09:12 AM
Have you guys ever tried to kill the person that comes to take your sims baby away. I know how.

First make your sims make an baby. then you make an little room in the middle of the garden. Then put your baby there(Note it must be some more places so the room can fit both the baby and the woman that is going to take it away)

wait..

soon an message comes that is like take better care or the social(dont know if it is spelled that way) is going to take it to an better family.

wait

an women will come and go directly to the place and go directly to the baby. shes walking thrugth the walls and get the baby. Then she cannot come out. after some days she dissapear or die.

try it is it fun.

sum_sicko
07-07-2003, 04:15 PM
:lol: tried it jokes

uNz[i]
07-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Not sure about these, but could be fun to try...

Buy the pet hamster and don't clean its cage... your sims will get sick and eventually die.
(The hamster is available in one of the mission packs.. dunno which one tho...)

I also remember reading about a lawn gnome that acts like a proximity mine.. a sim gets within a certain amount of squares from it and BOOM!!

I think you have to use a sim with low creativity skills to make the gnome on the potter's wheel for it to work.

krome
07-07-2003, 06:25 PM
put an unexperiance cook with 15 stoves around the house together and let them burn... look em up with no phones and no doors

Smith
07-07-2003, 09:07 PM
theres a expantion pack taht has fireworks and bails of hey. fill a room with bails of hey and light a firework. the room will instantly set on fire. i bleieve the hey is in the seating department.

katissmokin420
07-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Hey honestly the most fun way to kill a sim is to light it on fire (but dont have sex with it afterwards bc A) thats sick and B) most likely impossible) also electricity is a fun way to kill then for those sick indiviaduals like me that love games where u kill ppl lol :devil: :beerchug: happy killing :)

sum_sicko
07-07-2003, 10:38 PM
in Sims Superstar ive been told you can meet Cristina Aguilara

now.... wouldnt it be very fun to kill her :devil:

camcot
03-09-2007, 12:05 AM
killing your sims is fun and whaen the animals breed u can kill them:ph34r: :unsure: :frusty:

hey do u have makin maghic sims

silent h3ro
03-12-2007, 06:16 PM
HAHAH I fking love this thread.

I'll try some of these if I ever get the Sims installed. I've have it downloaded on my hdd for about a year now but never installed it.

netanelj
03-14-2007, 07:20 PM
do some fire...

OmaRin0
03-15-2007, 06:39 PM
i killed a lot by building a room with out doors..
they won't eat so they die :D

Gamer1212
03-19-2007, 10:42 AM
What version of sims???