PDA

View Full Version : Nb

scotex
09-16-2007, 07:19 PM
i already request a nb invite in vidde giveaways but with no sucess..i would love to become a member of that comunity cause i heard that it has a great content and seems like a great comunity.

i am not here to imitate SAM or KSA..they are great guys and i didnīt want to imitate them..i am here to try to get nb cause i realy would love to be a member of it.

i donīt like trades..i only make trades in extreme cases...so if it is necessary i can give some lower levels

if u didnīt trust me i can show u profs of good trackers..

p.s--donīt spam this thread with posts like"i want 1 million dolars"or similiar posts pls..

regards scotex

_coder_
09-16-2007, 07:55 PM
i only make trades in extreme cases...

Whats an extreme case? I dont think there is any excuse to trade, unless your about to die if you dont trade.

scotex
09-16-2007, 08:02 PM
i only make trades in extreme cases...

Whats an extreme case? I dont think there is any excuse to trade, unless your about to die if you dont trade.

i mean i only make thread is lower levels..per example i can thread db invite for a fb invite..and i only make it if i didnīt get by giveaway..i donīt thread trackers above levels 5..and depends of the level 5..if i realy like it i donīt trade for anything

Enlightened
09-16-2007, 08:28 PM

i mean i only make thread is lower levels..per example i can thread db invite for a fb invite..and i only make it if i didnīt get by giveaway..i donīt thread trackers above levels 5..and depends of the level 5..if i realy like it i donīt trade for anything

Well, either U trade or U do not trade. If U REally DO NOT want to trade, then 'develop " the patience, to wait for a giveaway, OR keep asking and asking untill U get it, as long as it takes[ why do u think people Trade?]

If U do NOT have the patience then TRADE.....

Don't fool others by saying that I will ONLY Trade in "Extreme " Cases ONLY.That is BULLSH*T......:whistling

scotex
09-16-2007, 08:34 PM

Well, either U trade or U do not trade. If U REally DO NOT want to trade, then 'develop " the patience, to wait for a giveaway, OR keep asking and asking untill U get it, as long as it takes[ why do u think people Trade?]

If U do NOT have the patience then TRADE.....

Don't fool others by saying that I will ONLY Trade in "Extreme " Cases ONLY.That is BULLSH*T......:whistling

i will folow your advice...i will wait that vidde make another giveaway:D

kaula
09-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Why do a guy from azores try so desperately to get inside nb? :-)

I'd considered inviting you, if you were from scandinavia.

Anyway, GL.

scotex
09-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Why do a guy from azores try so desperately to get inside nb? :-)

I'd considered inviting you, if you were from scandinavia.

Anyway, GL.

simple reason..portuguese trackers sucks...the best portuguese tracker is dead..now only evopt is good..

scotex
09-27-2007, 02:38 PM
now like many members of nb get invites...i will try my luck again...

p.s--my 150 post..hope it bring luck:)

luismelo4
09-27-2007, 02:40 PM
xD hope u get it bro xD scotex is a nice guy

09-27-2007, 02:41 PM
He is a good guy

Give him NB

He got a seedbox too :P