PDA

View Full Version : Revolt needed..No trade

tankoman
09-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Hey fellas,

Really need revolt for the love of its community, my torrenting needs are filled by other sites like SCC and TL itself. If the admins (since I know they are the only ones having invites) want to invite me over to their lovely place feel like sharing the love, I would be really glad. I am asking for this account so that I can use it and will never trade this or any other account, I know my past history is against me, but I will try my luck and hoping to be a part of this great community someday.

:)

Cheers!

bumping before i sleep..need help fellas..

carbon75
09-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Well it looks at if you've been hanging around here looking to trade for a BitMeTV invite. We don't really approve of that, so I don't really see you getting a revolt invite.

The thing is that users who spend their time helping others are more likely to get into revolt, and after some time of being a good user there we would give you a BitMeTV invite. Since BitMeTV requires that invites are only given to trustworthy users, it will take some time to get the invites that you want.

tankoman
09-18-2007, 02:27 AM
Hi Carbon, thanks for replying..Much appreciated. At that time, I had just started off and was in a rush to get all my Tv Shows from this tracker which was known to have the best Tv content. But later on I made my friends, and eventually got invited by a friend itself :) and I am happy to be there and I do help friends in whatever way I can, if not specifically on this forum maybe somewhere else.

briand5379
09-18-2007, 03:10 AM
Try TvT if your still looking to fill your TV show needs.

trikster
09-18-2007, 09:12 AM
The thing is that users who spend their time helping others are more likely to get into revolt, and after some time of being a good user there we would give you a BitMeTV invite. Since BitMeTV requires that invites are only given to trustworthy users, it will take some time to get the invites that you want.
:rolleyes:

Mugur
09-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Most probably you'll have to wait and clean your reputation because people at revolt don't like traders. And admins are assaulted by such requests all day, so you have to be a very good member to actually get an invite. Nevertheless, don't loose faith and enjoy the community here till you get in revolt.

ghurka
09-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Hi Carbon, thanks for replying..Much appreciated. At that time, I had just started off and was in a rush to get all my Tv Shows from this tracker which was known to have the best Tv content. But later on I made my friends, and eventually got invited by a friend itself :) and I am happy to be there and I do help friends in whatever way I can, if not specifically on this forum maybe somewhere else. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-oink-100gb-4-invites-225155.

I think in anyones book that's account trading....forget about revolt.

tankoman
09-18-2007, 12:25 PM
If you can read up I said my history is not with me..

ghurka
09-18-2007, 09:16 PM
If you can read up I said my history is not with me.. I did read it but past history does not exactly equate to just 3 weeks ago....that's recent.

josegavara
09-19-2007, 10:01 AM
maybe if he deleted all the accounts he got by trade and produced that evidence here, that would be a step in the right direction, to show he has changed his ways :-P

tankoman
09-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Sure, I have only gotten a Bithumen account by trade here :) Got my BitmeTv from a friend.. I do not really use that Bithumen account also. If you want I can give it off to someone here right away

TheDude
09-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Sure, I have only gotten a Bithumen account by trade here :) Got my BitmeTv from a friend.. I do not really use that Bithumen account also. If you want I can give it off to someone here right away

OK I want it :P

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 12:17 PM
lol, who needs revolt anyway.

itS0v3r
09-19-2007, 12:20 PM
agree with you
my friend signuped 2 accs and gave me one , they disabled me
:sick:revolt

josegavara
09-19-2007, 12:20 PM

I thought that question was self evident.......he does:)

Mugur
09-19-2007, 01:24 PM
And other people here, too.

tankoman
09-19-2007, 02:13 PM
agree with you
my friend signuped 2 accs and gave me one , they disabled me
:sick:revolt

Its because of your friend other people who wanted to get in were sleeping and couldnt get in..Really sad, people who create dupe accounts at such places. :pinch: