PDA

View Full Version : why many people trade their tt acc thesedays??

jynx
09-17-2007, 01:54 PM
many people are trading their tt acc nowadays i wonder why..:huh: is there any news we dont know about tt??

dzsemm
09-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Everybody have, but everybody hate the trance :)

dr0w
09-17-2007, 01:59 PM
i love trance :)

blackbird
09-17-2007, 02:01 PM
coz they have a useless "search " ! :D

Fibo
09-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Because I love trance, and i did a search for a couple of CDs WITCH THEY DID NOT HAVE, then went over to oink and got them.

Cmon thats not right.

Idanp
09-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Trance>all
(:

jynx
09-17-2007, 02:05 PM
Everybody have, but everybody hate the trance :)

i love trance people if you dont use your tt acc..i can get it with pleasure :happy:

Trance>all
(:

+1 Trance rulz...:w00t:

Crystyan16
09-17-2007, 02:14 PM
probably many people only got it only for buffering it and getting something better for it
anywway lateley i've seen a few people asking for TT

jynx
09-17-2007, 02:19 PM
probably many people only got it only for buffering it and getting something better for it
anywway lateley i've seen a few people asking for TT

for me..TT is the most precious tracker of all :music: i can give anything for tt but i cant get it for months because i dont have level 7 or up to trade :( nonsense!

PirateEagle
09-17-2007, 02:26 PM
ppl is trading TT because traders think that they can trade TT easy without get banned and they think that they with TT account can go in higher level...me as trance lover TT is very good site and best site for trance lovers :D

jynx
09-17-2007, 02:42 PM
ppl is trading TT because traders think that they can trade TT easy without get banned and they think that they with TT account can go in higher level...me as trance lover TT is very good site and best site for trance lovers :D
yea i know tt is the best for me but i dont have it unfortunately :cry:

npaixao33
09-17-2007, 04:17 PM
TT is the best, i love it because i love trance and techno and TT have alot of trance. its the best tracker of all....
TT have torrents that no other site have

YoYoY
09-17-2007, 04:37 PM
TranceRoute Is A Good Tracker Too
They Have Great Content And Speed With Good Pre-Time And Have A Section For Their Exclusives

Presto
09-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Because a vast majority is not into trance or techno? No really, if I had TT, I would just give it to someone, who I know, that is a trance addict, 'cause it would be basically no use for me.

sear
09-17-2007, 04:56 PM
M8 this thread has made me a bit pissed off, this is what's wrong with trading :angry:

Because of all these people that want TT just to climb the tracker ladder other people that would actually use it are locked out. How selfish can you be to get a tracker you don't even want to use just to buffer it out and trade on. What a pointless thing to do, wasting bandwidth which = money to pad out an account just for a trade. Invites are free :O yes it's true people give them away if your nice. you don't have to make it so that people that would actually like to have an account are screwed over because of your selfishness.

p.s. trance is ok...but Drum and Bass FTW :01:

allegrad
09-17-2007, 06:25 PM
All I really listen to is trance, trip-hop & drum and bass; I'm able to find alot of what I listen to, but not everything. There's alot of music I haven't been able to find. I'm hoping to become a member of TT someday soon because from what I hear they have exactly what I like to listen to. TT is one of those trackers I'd use regularly. I don't want to use it as a sort of "stepping stone to something higher." I'm just trying to discover some new groups, and find new music to listen to. I've been having a hard time recently finding new stuff I really like. I'm hoping to become a member at TT- I just have to be patient and get to know more people.

KSA
09-17-2007, 10:17 PM
many people are trading their tt acc nowadays i wonder why..:huh: is there any news we dont know about tt??

Obviously bcoz it went down from level 9 to level 7.

dbmp
09-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Me wantz teh TRANCE!!! :fist:

yoyogi4
09-18-2007, 01:33 AM
It's like stocks and bonds, right now it's sell, sell, sell.

Xtremist
09-18-2007, 01:41 AM
No TT user accts have been hacked.I personaly lost an acct.I have no way of recovering it actually though.I am quite positive the hackers are using bruteforce method to achive the needed results.

maxehhh
09-18-2007, 01:51 AM
i don't have TT and i love trance -_-