PDA

View Full Version : Small trackers

Lady LoTL
09-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Edited~

All removed.

To everyone that genuinely appreciated my effort, I would hope you will trust, that when I post a tracker, it will have well over 200 files (I will post nothing that was on the list, with the exception if SD).

kaffeine
09-17-2007, 03:36 PM
thank you very much for this info fire. It seems you're in every tracker there is lol.
(and also thanks for the immense info you give in the open sign up thread, really helpful)
:)

Lady LoTL
09-17-2007, 03:40 PM
No worries and you are welcome!

This is how I avoid posting them, is to sign up...

chichucu
09-17-2007, 09:40 PM
thanks for the tip also in what site are you?
is for shure that are the best

Lady LoTL
09-18-2007, 02:06 AM
You're welcome, and I am everywhere...

briand5379
09-18-2007, 02:51 AM
I think I'd rather have 1 tracker with 4000 torrents vs 20 with 200. It's very time consuming going through 20 sites.

Lady LoTL
09-18-2007, 03:15 AM
As would I.
I will be adding more later this week...I found another folder!
LMAO!

sear
09-18-2007, 03:20 AM
Good idea on the list m8 :D Your the king of the open signups thread I never sign up for new trackers much these days but I'm sure you've helped a lot of people good work.

davidkz23
09-18-2007, 09:28 AM
(and also thanks for the immense info you give in the open sign up thread, really helpful)
:)

:yup:

Lady LoTL
09-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Good idea on the list m8 :D Your the king of the open signups thread I never sign up for new trackers much these days but I'm sure you've helped a lot of people good work.

Thanks for the thanks, sear!
Um...

I would like to be the queen, though...
I'm a woman! http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/shell63/curtseywl6.gif

Heh..I'm just just a bad-a$$ woman... http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/shell63/girldanceaf2.gif
Seriously, Glad it will be useful to some. Even though the ones that will look at it most will never...

Bah! Who cares?

jai7279
09-22-2007, 03:30 PM
edited so fire63 wouldn't get offended!

tmar55
09-22-2007, 05:31 PM
tnx for info man:D

Lady LoTL
09-22-2007, 05:50 PM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/shell63/welcomefairy.gif
tmar55!

@ jai7279
-pm'ed.

embolism
09-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Fire63 you are da best.........thanks for your immense help. I wonder why you continue to help everybody....but anyways...so nice of you.

Lady LoTL
09-22-2007, 06:23 PM
You're welcome, embolism!
If it had not been for the first person that pm'ed to help me, when I joined the P2P world over a year ago, I probably would have never stayed at the site. I guess it's a form of giving back what was freely given to me. A way to repay that person's kindness.

jai7279
09-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Fire, I was referring to torrentpipeline.org

ADELA
09-23-2007, 12:00 AM
why do all these new small trackrs use the same ugly code? tbev FTW!

jai7279
09-23-2007, 12:12 PM
edited so fire63 wouldn't get offended!

Fairly cr*ppy statement. I asked you to edit so YOU wouldn't be making your own site look worse. Now you look like a child throwing a fit.
You are one of the owners?
Hmmmm....
Definitely not the sort of site I would join

Feel free to pm a mod and ask THEM to remove it.

NO, you asked me to edit it! you never asked me to edit it so I wouldn't make my site look bad!

I asked you in a courteous and friendly manner to remove our site from your list as I didn't think it deserved that reputation seeing as we have gone through some troubling times over the past 4 weeks.

You have decided to be difficult in this situation, and I feel that , if this is the way you deal with people that make polite and friendly requests then fine. Keep that attitude going and see how far it gets you.

Keep this in mind:
Don't let your post count here at FST make you think you have any influence on how other users think and react.

Don't blame me if you took a statement the wrong way.

clocktower
12-16-2007, 12:30 PM
me also why is my site shackers-paradise.com on the list we may not be the best or the biggest but we try and are a friendly site thats not in any competition with other sites,so fire63 do i know you and if so why do you mock my site ??

Zeus
12-16-2007, 12:48 PM
it's just a list of sites with less than 200 torrents on them. He's not mocking you, it's just a fact that if you cant get more than 200 active torrents on your site then most people wont consider it worth their time.

clocktower
12-16-2007, 01:57 PM
ooops hehehe well we have over that ammount i think :whistle:

mrnobody
12-16-2007, 01:57 PM
All have under 200 files (last I checked).
http://www.sounddamage.com/

P.S. If I have listed any sites with over 200 files, please, by all means post for correction and I will be happy to remove them.

thanks for the highlight.

your effort is appreciated :D

===

...and, as for your "Worthless, not worth my time." I found it very strange that someone would spend their time collecting site they do not wish to be part of (i mean there gotta be 100+ torrent tracker that is "worthless" for every torrenter)...new hobby i suppose. Btw, with that list, did you just hint that every other site than those listed on the list are "worth" your time...and you will participate there...i am amused...truly amused.

...and, i use bookmark feature too but for tracker that are worth for me. I have 5 categories under "Tracker" bookmark namely: Music (6), Scene (9), Teach (aka e-learning, 5 including sex-edu), Movies (6), and Others (others has list 7 bittorrent community + blackcats).....except those bookmarked i BARELY visit other sites...hell, i don't even visit all of the one i bookmarked daily. Almost 30% of the one i have bookmarked are in my bookmark list just because they are resourceful....and when i need something say (classic movies, games, ebook) i know where to fetch them.

Lady LoTL
12-21-2007, 12:29 PM
thanks for the highlight.

your effort is appreciated

===

...and, as for your "Worthless, not worth my time." I found it very strange that someone would spend their time collecting site they do not wish to be part of ...new hobby i suppose. Btw ...

I do not "spend time" collecting sites I "do not wish to be a part of."
It is part of posting open trackers (to collect stats), and as Zeus noted,

it's just a list of sites with less than 200 torrents on them. He's not mocking you, it's just a fact that if you cant get more than 200 active torrents on your site then most people wont consider it worth their time.

...did you just hint that every other site than those listed on the list are "worth" your time...and you will participate there...i am amused...truly amused. ...

I do not "hint", either.

I only participate in sites I belong to...belong to as in "community." Such as in being the person that gave you the Waffles invite at ** (W****rine did not give it to you).

Now, I have not looked at this thread in a long time and will remove Sound Damage as I know it has grown since I posted. Plus my dear friend volunteers his time there, just as I volunteer mine here, and at 7 other sites.

I am not a trader.

i use bookmark feature too but for tracker that are worth for me....

I use the bookmark feature as well, but my folders are labled according to size and nationality. If I see a site posted somewhere, and do not remember (I have been doing this for almost a year) how many files it has, my bookmarks can save me the time (in case someone has copy/pasted an old link.).
I believe in giving accurate data.

I do not join the sites as a hobby, for trade value or any other reason than to help people get into a tracker that suits them. I am not going to post trackers with less than 200 files (I rarely post unless they have at least 800).

BTW, you ought to take care how you speak. You never know when you are disrespecting someone that has helped you (with an invite) or might possibly help you in he future.

Hope you are still amused...

LOTL~ ** Admin

Lady LoTL
01-20-2010, 04:10 AM
Guessing now, two years later, this thread could be closed...

Rart
01-20-2010, 04:37 AM
If you hadn't bumped it I doubt anyone would've seen this 2 year old thread.

cinephilia
01-20-2010, 10:38 AM
lol@** Admin

The Wanderer
01-20-2010, 11:51 AM
LOTL,:wave:

Nice to see you posting again, hope all good for you. :)

Guessing now, two years later, this thread could be closed...

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Great bump...