VIPMusic
Music-Vid
DigitalHive
SCC
S*********
AudioNews

and giving away:
PiSexy account

if someones up for it, we'll definately get a moderator for it.
xx
n33raj

melatonin
09-17-2007, 07:04 PM
wow fast start for ur first post, good luck mate :)

$SnoopDo2G$
09-17-2007, 07:05 PM
wow 1 post ?! huh ???

And i will advise you to not trade invites, it's low....
anyway good luck gettin' in SCT & FTN but you won't get in with those...

Peter North
09-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Not enough for FTN or SCT...

puckface
09-17-2007, 07:36 PM
if youre still giving away the pisexy account, id take it.

thanks

n33raj
09-17-2007, 08:11 PM
lol, i would for perhaps somethign in return

cpg
09-17-2007, 08:32 PM
First of all,u might just dream of FTN or ScT for your offers!
Second, don't use GIVE AWAY if you are not giving up Pisexy acc for free.

playa
09-17-2007, 08:53 PM
can i have your pisexy account :D? ratios in my sign

n33raj
09-17-2007, 11:51 PM
lol, ok, NOT giveaway. i meant, will give away IN EXCHANGE.
do love patronising people/ but thanks for everything ppl.

still, anyone wanna exchange? xx

hangemhigh
09-18-2007, 12:10 AM
you forgot to ask for uk-t.

briand5379
09-18-2007, 02:35 AM
You should change pisexy in your opening post cause it's frankly false advertising to people who really want it.

djkamikaze
09-18-2007, 06:54 AM
I wouldn't take anything from this guy, he's been banned multiple times from several trackers for being a leech or a cheater under the names
n333raj n33raqui n33raj n33raj123 n3raj cdtplug.

they keep catching him because he is too stupid to use a different email address for his new accounts, they all have "raj" or "33" in the username or email, and his signup IP address will always be in the same range (makes him really easy to find!).

He's been pulling this scam for several years; He'll join a site, leech around 20-50gb, seed nothing, get banned, then get a new account and do it all over again. Now he's not just a leech, but a ratio cheater as well, and since he's had so many accounts on the same sites over & over, he's very visible to site staff. Any account or invite you get from him will probably last only a few weeks or months before staff finds it and disables the account because of the fact it is even remotely associated with this guy.

Now that you know all that, feel free to risk your account by inviting him anywhere, and feel free to trade for one of his accounts with the knowledge it will probably be worthless soon.

Once again, just doing my little bit to keep all the traders honest here on FST :-P

edit: I'm guessing he has had multiple FST accounts as well, and the reason he has so few posts is because he's just opened up another, lol

n33raj
09-18-2007, 08:07 AM
WRONG WRONG WRONG djkamikaze!

you must think that your very smart trying to uncover something. but actually, if you look around (details can be given upon request) i have respected accounts in all those places, also including TheBox etc.

So DONT BELIEVE whatever DJ said, he may have uncovered someone else, not me. Check the ip's. Im sorry if I have signed up a few accounts at some places, but all my current accounts (that have been all at least for half a year or something) pretty much have amazing ratio;s.

pfft, i have no time for people on here, where they always thing that number of posts means how trusted he is. really, quite pathetic.

and FYI i may in the past have had different accounts in places to what i have now, but i have NEVER used more than 1 account at a time, and i cannot remember really "never seeding". i always try my best (with an 8meg connex) to up as much as poss.

n33raqui, n3raj, cdtplug, and n33raj123....NOT MINE,
the others are

djkamikaze
09-21-2007, 06:45 AM
I'm just posting because bitemtv staff have publicly outed you over there... there's even a screenshot of all your bitmetv accounts circulating the web (and FST, lol):

Why wait?
Screenshots are easy!

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3426/n33rajqd9.jpg

...eagerly awaits the next insult.
Wonder if it'll be as inventive as his email addresses :P

n33raqui, n3raj, cdtplug, and n33raj123....NOT MINE,
the others are
you, sir, are a lying sack of shit

Bomba
09-21-2007, 06:47 AM
can i get the pisexy acc?

puckface