PDA

View Full Version : Uploads for Oink

don24
09-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Hi could someone plz explain for me in most simple way
how could i uploads for Oink without a warning nor something else.
because the rules for that it`s like gibberish to me.
thx

PirateEagle
09-17-2007, 07:44 PM
find something intrested in some sites like PC apps ebooks or music for ex you can find intresting stuff in demonoid for example upload them in OiNK but 1st see is that thing is posted and then post and seed or that if you wanna keep ur ratio good don`t download whole torrent download 5-10% for example and seed it that how i do in most sites and you ratio will grow i hope it helps you :)

KevinGarnet
09-17-2007, 07:49 PM
only one way i think.. you should get populer torrent from other tracker and upload it in Oink...

Grind$oFine
09-17-2007, 07:55 PM
rip the cds you upload yourself, only way to know its not a transcode.
or try upping applications.
i don't think i'd ever upload a cd i got on another site there.

spark
09-17-2007, 08:14 PM
E-learing stuffs is a good start, remember you have to upload the CD as an ISO or BIN/CUE
NO RARs! always search b4 uploading

don24
09-17-2007, 09:32 PM
thank you all

transcode - that ward again.... what does it mean?

o.k my question whats the procedure to uploads? whats wrong to uploads & whats right?
do i need a permission?
can u explain to me what should i do to uploads correctly the torrnet to the site?
i know how to make a torrnet and upload him, but i dont know if that torrnets qualifies the rules of the site.

thx again

s2gots
09-17-2007, 09:35 PM
ermm they have a tutorial page there...
trandcode is something that has been compressed (and doesn't sound good)...

besides that

Do not tag your releases. Your name goes next to the upload anyway, there's no need to plaster it all over the place!
(New) No freely available material is allowed on this site, no exceptions.
Only music, apps, comedy (audio), audio-book, eLearning videos and eBooks are allowed here.
Do not upload a torrent unless you intend to seed until there are at least 1.0 distributed copies.
Duplicate torrents in any category are not allowed. There are some exceptions to this rule which are outlined in the relevant section below.
Do not advertise other sites in either your torrent descriptions or the contents of your torrent. We don't have any advertising, you shouldn't either.

JazzyJeff
09-17-2007, 09:48 PM
You should follow guide on oink forum, easy to follow.

don24
09-17-2007, 10:53 PM
ermm they have a tutorial page there...

besides that

Do not tag your releases. Your name goes next to the upload anyway, there's no need to plaster it all over the place!
(New) No freely available material is allowed on this site, no exceptions.
Only music, apps, comedy (audio), audio-book, eLearning videos and eBooks are allowed here.
Do not upload a torrent unless you intend to seed until there are at least 1.0 distributed copies.
Duplicate torrents in any category are not allowed. There are some exceptions to this rule learnare outlined in the relevant section below.
Do not advertise other sites in either your torrent descriptions or the contents of your torrent. We don't have any advertising, you shouldn't either.

yeh i read those but that`s the easy part, you`ll have at least 2 pages which half of words that i can`t understand.
little by little i will learn.
thx

MaaxHimself
09-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Try to upload a new cd that you don't see on the site yet.

extinguisher
09-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Hi could someone plz explain for me in most simple way
how could i uploads for Oink without a warning nor something else.
because the rules for that it`s like gibberish to me.
thx

go to the tutorial section of the forums and read, alot. if you don't understand what all of the terms mean, google them and learn.

you shouldn't be uploading there until you understand, because you're going to get a warning and possibly be banned if you break the rules and get warned too many times.

at least give correct information, if you're going to try and help someone out. everything on oink is compressed (since you can't upload .wav or other uncompressed formats).

transcoding means taking one lossy source and converting it to another format. for example, you take a 128kbps mp3 file and convert it to a 320kbps mp3 file.

Grind$oFine
09-18-2007, 02:24 AM
Just check any cds you have or and cds of the people you live with, if you live with anyone. Search and see if they're on the site. Check if the FLAC or v0 rip is uploaded, or if the FLAC doesnt have a log, you can still upload the FLAC again with a log.

On the uploading page there is a link to the jiGGafellz site which gives you a very simple step by step guide to use EAC to rip your cds to V0 or FLAC.

If you need anymore help, feel free to PM me.

Edit: Also it doesn't hurt to check if any of your cds are on the requests. I uploaded some older cds and they were snatched 50+ times, the cd doesn't have to be a new one.

briand5379
09-18-2007, 02:55 AM
I found oink very frustrating to upload to because of all the red tape. Pretty much if you didn't buy the cd then don't waste your time uploading it.

t3rr1ble
09-18-2007, 09:08 PM
only one way i think.. you should get populer torrent from other tracker and upload it in Oink...

:rolleyes: thats for lamers. If you do not rip something yourself or have credits to leech it from the source then why would you steal from a uploader or site by taking it to another site.
some sites do and should ban people who are lamers.

blackbird
09-18-2007, 09:12 PM
read the dummies guide in oink ..

don24
09-19-2007, 01:12 AM
thx for everyone

MBS
09-19-2007, 01:13 AM
well make sure that you dont upload anything which is already on site

don24
09-19-2007, 01:41 AM
ok