OK
I'm Really Tired Of Trading
Trading Is Not A Good Thing.....
Invites Must Be For Free, Guys
You Have To Understand This....Invites Are For Your Friends And Trusted People
I Know This Is Hard Because Of The Cheaters And Scammers
But There Are Good People Deserve These Invites
So Guys Help Other People Getting What They Need
And From Now On I'll Do My Best To Help Other People Getting What They Need And Help Them As I Can
No More Trades
I Hope You Do The Same
-YoYoY

Giallorosso
09-17-2007, 08:21 PM
u have a good point my friend .
but sometimes u can't get what u want without trading ..

if u have TT or SCT can u help me with that ,,

i won't trade them ever i promise ,,,

regards

beat
09-17-2007, 08:22 PM
And what exactly is the point of this thread? If all the retired traders and "retired" traders announced their retirement in threads like this the database would be full.

desiKing
09-17-2007, 08:23 PM
that's a very wise decision. respect you. hope every1 follows your example.

Gtb
09-17-2007, 08:24 PM
He wants some pension for his retirement ;)

beat
09-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah I guess so.

CreativeOne
09-17-2007, 08:26 PM
You sure you didnt mean to type "retarded" as the thread title?

seh
09-17-2007, 08:28 PM

Lol, some1 got busted telling lies to everyone, and now he's pissed! :pinch::happy:

YoYoY
09-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Can't You Just Understand Anthing Of This
If EveryBody Giveaway His Invites To His Friends And Trusted People Here
NoBody Will Need AnyThing
And Invites Are Not For Trading
It's For Your Friends Only
Trackers Don't Allow To Trade Your Invites And They Are Right

spark
09-17-2007, 08:29 PM

Lol, some1 got busted telling lies to everyone, and now he's pissed! :pinch::happy:

LOL :D

Stop turturing him

beat
09-17-2007, 08:31 PM

Man you just saved the thread.:clap:
I know we're going to be called haters but I'm not the type of guy to pat on the back somebody I don't know in a totally pointless thread.

kallieb
09-17-2007, 08:31 PM

Attention ma Chere,

You risk at minimum disabled privileges, but could go up to an all out ban.

You were caught in a scam. Move forward or deal with the consequences. Either way, don't act surprised when the axe falls.

beat
09-17-2007, 08:37 PM

Yes we know all that and there are already a lot of threads, posts, signatures, user titles, etc. expressing that. And there are at least two anti-traders in this thread (myself included and kallieb), check our started threads to see if we ever started a thread to tell the world we're anti-traders.

Heroo
09-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Good Luck Bro And Nice Idea :)

YoYoY
09-17-2007, 08:42 PM

Yes we know all that and there are already a lot of threads, posts, signatures, etc. expressing that. And there are at least two anti-traders in this thread (myself included and the other one is upon me), check our started threads to see if we ever started a thread to tell the world we're anti-traders.

I'm Not Satarting A Thread To Tell That I'm Anti-Trader
I'm Saying That EveryBody Should Donate With His Invites To Other People That's All

beat
09-17-2007, 08:43 PM
I guess you're not going to understand. Anyway good luck.

YoYoY
09-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Good Luck Bro And Nice Idea :)

Thanks
I Hope All People Here Do Like You
I See You A Really Helpful Guy In The Forum Trying To Help People With Your Giveaway
And That's What I Mean

Snaidis
09-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Good luck man!
cheers!

puckface
09-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Thats great and all, good luck.

But do you have to capitalize every word?

sovaz
09-17-2007, 08:53 PM
@YoYoY
Your point is understandable...it's just tat it cannot b applied to most of us here coz we have traded very hard to climb the ladder n we have nothing about trading...we know tat there are many silly people who don't deserve to get invited on good trackers...but trading is not worse than giving away.

YoYoY
09-17-2007, 08:58 PM
@YoYoY
Your point is understandable...it's just tat it cannot b applied to most of us here coz we have traded very hard to climb the ladder n we have nothing about trading...we know tat there are many silly people who don't deserve to get invited on good trackers...but trading is not worse than giving away.

Yes I Understand This.....Good Point

assafush
09-17-2007, 08:59 PM
man i totaly agree with ya but i think this is almost impossible to reach that level of sharing...
it is like that every1 will share thier money... i think it is just impossible to achive...

YoYoY
09-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Thats great and all, good luck.

But do you have to capitalize every word?

First, Thanks
I Just Like To Capitalize The Words :P

man i totaly agree with ya but i think this is almost impossible to reach that level of sharing...
it is like that every1 will share thier money... i think it is just impossible to achive...

Yeah....I Think So....But I'm Giving A Try

tralalala
09-17-2007, 09:08 PM
First Off Maybe You Should Consider Not Posting Every Word With A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of It - I'ts Simply Annoying ;)

Second - What indeed is the point of this thread? Simply announce it in your sig or custom user title.. That's what they're made for. :)

beat
09-17-2007, 09:10 PM
I already tried enlightening him but I wasn't succeeded :(

YoYoY
09-17-2007, 09:21 PM
First Off Maybe You Should Consider Not Posting Every Word With A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of It - I'ts Simply Annoying ;)

Second - What indeed is the point of this thread? Simply announce it in your sig or custom user title.. That's what they're made for. :)

the point of the thread that i want everybody to help each other with giving their invite for free that's all
because if he trade it he will give it to somebody who won't use it and will just make some buffer with his seedbox and then trade it to get another site and he will do this over and over again
i see if he gave it to somebody who will use it and really need it is better
and then when he get invites too he will give it away and no one will need to trade because everyone will have what he need
and i'm not doing this because i don't have high levels and need something from someone
i have high levels and you will see special giveaways soon

direstraits
09-17-2007, 09:29 PM
One more "I-trade-till-I-get-Every-tracker" story, don't forget the happy ending Invites must be free, You almost make me cry. What could be better than a anti-trading retirement. You caught my attention for 5 minutes. IDIOT!

Vidde
09-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Something is kinda fuzzy about this..

You're saying, in your opening post, that invites should be among friends and trusted ppl.

THEN, you're saying that you are a retired trader, -and- that you from now on will help ppl to get what they want..? Well, if you help another stranger, another person in here gettin' an invite to another tracker, aren't you kinda breaking your main point, about "friends" and "trust" ?

Invites aren't supposed to be "free" like a lot of you are saying. It's supposed to be between friends, or ppl you know. The thing about "free invites" is just a really pathetic expression and/or excuse ppl use to gain pity, which may result to harvest(ing) invite(s).

No; invite trading between ppl who doesn't know eachother at all is not okay, no matter how you flip the coin.

Regards
-Vidde

spark
09-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Invites aren't supposed to be "free" like a lot of you are saying. It's supposed to be between friends, or ppl you know.

or you trust :yup:

KSA
09-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Gr8 decision YoYoY ...

Let's bring back the old FST (i hope) :yup:

GL

YoYoY
09-17-2007, 10:21 PM
One more "I-trade-till-I-get-Every-tracker" story, don't forget the happy ending Invites must be free, You almost make me cry. What could be better than a anti-trading retirement. You caught my attention for 5 minutes. IDIOT!

i think you are the only idiot in fst
just shut up