PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: ChronicTracker will merge into Scenetorrents

Pages : [1] 2

Messiah2
09-18-2007, 02:56 AM
Do not question the second coming of the Messiah.

Nogimics
09-18-2007, 03:10 AM
interesting prediction :P

Edit, WOW... my last post here for this was: 07-19-04 lol

Messiah3
09-18-2007, 03:12 AM
Hi Brandon!! (Messiah2)

Whats with the merger Crap?!!

nahan
09-18-2007, 03:19 AM
Why would tey merge together ?

Doombringer
09-18-2007, 03:24 AM
Troll

Kyl3KK
09-18-2007, 03:55 AM
Nice, I never used my CT account anyway, is it nice? I grabbed it during open signup.

Roark
09-18-2007, 03:58 AM
Yea, seethe is pretty talented. I'm looking forward to it.

blackbird
09-18-2007, 04:15 AM
maybe those two should merge with gftracker (barrywhite is a great person ) too .. scc + ct +thegft = awesemo ! :D

nahan
09-18-2007, 04:22 AM
maybe those two should merge with gftracker (barrywhite is a great person ) too .. scc + ct +thegft = awesemo ! :D

Id prefer to have multiple sources to choose from rather than a conglomerate. Anyone could give you reasons why this would be preferred... But mainly because their would be more to lose than to gain.

Rpcry
09-18-2007, 04:25 AM
i want to check how this predicton come true ;)

blackbird
09-18-2007, 04:26 AM
Anyone could give you reasons why this would be preferred... But mainly because their would be more to lose than to gain.

lack of funds/donation for running the servers ?? :shutup:

Brandon
09-18-2007, 05:00 AM
Proof that you're already being lied to and everything you say on sct is censored.
BTW, I got banned for showing you the truth. Hope someone at least appreciates honesty.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9717/63972878ui3.jpg

th0r
09-18-2007, 05:02 AM
We do Brandon, <3.

blackbird
09-18-2007, 05:04 AM
why should they hide this ?? why cant they just sent a mass pm telling everyone that they are gona merge with CT .. !

thanks brandon ..

rapesauce10
09-18-2007, 05:05 AM
I said I wubbed you before you canned the other thread :)

Nothing has changed :]

blackbird
09-18-2007, 05:08 AM
i wonder what is gona happen to the 6730 CT users.. ?

extinguisher
09-18-2007, 05:09 AM
so having a chronic account will get you a SCT account?

Hankkingsley
09-18-2007, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the truth Brandon. I never particulary wanted to join SCT and now I know for a complete fact that I never will.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 05:17 AM
Ok i've had enough.
First I get censored because I bring up the fact that sct has $4,000 of donations that disappear every month.. And then get some bullshit reply about it being stored for a rainy day.. And then I get banned from their irc because kimii/lush complains to djgrrr .. So I get banned from their IRC and my posting priv's on sct removed.

You see, they're clever because they know if they disable or ban me.. the truth will be apparent. Well folks, I have plenty of evidence to prove my case.

Kimii was kind enough to send me a pm which I so kindly scerenshotted. I also took screenshots of the pages the post before and after they were censored/deleted/etc.

Anyways, as you all know sct is all about profit. They sell all sorts of things from t-shirts (which they really stress by making news posts, putting them on saile (still expensive as fuck) etc) as well as GB's, invites.. You name it. They claim the p2l was done to save the site, yet they have overwhelming support as well as plenty of ways to keep the site up other than selling warez.

So what could sct do to build upon their business.. Chronic Tracker. You see, sct needs a way to keep up with the competition, and since chronic tracker has an auto upload script, I'm assuming sct has decided to join forces with CT and share profits while benefiting both sites. Clever? Yes.

Now since sct doesn't believe in freedom of speech, here it is.

SCT makes a profit off your donations and p2l GB's. Criticize it all you want, but trust me.. If you pay enough attention it's very obvious. I noticed after I lost my posting priv's and was banned, djgrrr made a bullshit reply without allowing me to defend myself, thus making it look like i'm a liar. Anyways, screenshot says it all. Try and censor that.

nahan
09-18-2007, 05:17 AM
Wonder what the cost of the merger was.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Wonder what the cost of the merger was.

Maybe that's what the "rainy day" is for ;)

liberalizer
09-18-2007, 05:22 AM
censoring of the posts made by a respected member like Brandon is something which is unacceptable..... thr are better ways to resolve issues than banning and censoring

Rpcry
09-18-2007, 05:25 AM
Well merging by itself isnt something bad, do you remember day of release and ftn, and spghost spaming invites everywere lol j/k, but i just have a feeling that something isnt good with Sct and Ct
Thanx to enlight me Brandon

blackbird
09-18-2007, 05:25 AM
where do all these money go ??i am pretty sure its not for the "new servers " !

Brandon
09-18-2007, 05:26 AM
Sad truth is.. If kimii hadn't ignored me, none of this would have gotten out. Them banning me only proves what I'm saying is true.

Rpcry
09-18-2007, 05:29 AM
i dunno where $30,000 came from, brandon must have pulled that out of his ass, people seem to forget that the previous paypal account was, and still is frozen, so paypal is still holding close to 3000 euros hostage. there is currently around 8000 eurors in the sct paypal, over 4000 of which are for the shirts which will be payed for and printed any day now. sct's running costs are more than 1000 euros a month atm, but we haven't updated the bar to reflect that.

this has been brought up a few times in the past, why can't anyone just use the search function ? i thougt the cost were around 500 Euros... well

Brandon
09-18-2007, 05:32 AM
i dunno where $30,000 came from, brandon must have pulled that out of his ass, people seem to forget that the previous paypal account was, and still is frozen, so paypal is still holding close to 3000 euros hostage. there is currently around 8000 eurors in the sct paypal, over 4000 of which are for the shirts which will be payed for and printed any day now. sct's running costs are more than 1000 euros a month atm, but we haven't updated the bar to reflect that.

this has been brought up a few times in the past, why can't anyone just use the search function ? i thougt the cost were around 500 Euros... well

You'll get mixed numbers ;) Go find me a server setup that costs that amount of money.

Kyl3KK
09-18-2007, 05:38 AM
Figures this happens right after I get an account there... but why would they keep it a secret?

blackbird
09-18-2007, 05:39 AM
did the CT donation target went up ? Needed: $1300 .. or was it just the same ??

Brandon
09-18-2007, 05:41 AM
Figures this happens right after I get an account there... but why would they keep it a secret?

obvious reasons..

nahan
09-18-2007, 05:44 AM
If nealy 400 people wanted tshirts and 4000euros have been collected. 30 euros a pop nearly 12000 euros, no ?
So about 133 shirts were sold then. Less than half of those that planned on buying shirts, despite price.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 06:01 AM
I found a quote interesting over there, which is probably removed by now.. but it was along the lines of this:

"They claim the money seized is still frozen yet when asked if we should contact paypal about our seized donations in order to help recover. No response."

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 06:31 AM
hmmm imteresting gossip
1. CT is in discussions with Sct but nothing has been finalised
2. No monies have changed hands and will NOT be. we are not a profit organisation and any donations are paid straight to server costs and yes our servers costs are high but thats what we pay and this figure has not changed it has always been that.
3.if the merge goes through then we will ensure our members do not lose their accounts or ratio's

sear
09-18-2007, 06:34 AM
hmmm imteresting gossip
2. No monies have changed hands and will NOT be. we are not a profit organisation and any donations are paid straight to server costs and yes our servers costs are high but thats what we pay and this figure has not changed it has always been that.
3.if the merge goes through then we will ensure our members do not lose their accounts or ratio's

Just wondering what happens to people that have both if this does go ahead? do the accounts get merged?

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 06:36 AM
Yes IF it goes through then that would happen, nobody will lose they ratio's

nahan
09-18-2007, 06:38 AM
Free gb's I presume. Just makes it easy to round up the ratios and keeps the members happy.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 06:38 AM
hmmm imteresting gossip

1. Bullshit. Not what I heard from the sct staff's own mouths.
2. Also not what I've heard from reputable sources.
3. Probably true, otherwise you'd have some pissed off users.

blackbird
09-18-2007, 06:39 AM
hmmm imteresting gossip

Just wondering what happens to people that have both if this does go ahead? do the accounts get merged?

thats gona be easy .. they can easily check the ip logs on both sites.. sort out users with accounts on both sites.. and that way make sure nobody gets a dupe account ..

:idunno:

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 06:43 AM

1 bullshit << as im admin from ct why would i lie
2. erm guess im missing something here?

sear
09-18-2007, 06:46 AM

thats gona be easy .. they can easily check the ip logs on both sites.. sort out users with accounts on both sites.. and that way make sure nobody gets a dupe account ..

:idunno:

I don't doubt it would be easy just curious that's all :)

hp1702
09-18-2007, 06:51 AM
Interesting,

CT's fastest pretimes over ScT's fast seeders = Perfect?

Brandon
09-18-2007, 06:54 AM

1. Why would you be honest and tell the world you're profiting from their hard earned money?
2. Probably.

So I'm curious on what your story is. Why would sct and ct want to merge? ;)

fstrulz
09-18-2007, 06:56 AM
Nice. Just like the AOL-Time Warner merger.

Anyone got a pic of djgrrr's Porsche?

hp1702
09-18-2007, 06:57 AM

1. Why would you be honest and tell the world you're profiting from their hard earned money?
2. Probably.

faster pretimes = more donations :D

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 06:58 AM
yes weve touched on that and if peeps have an account on each site then if we do get together we would merge both accounts as ive stated nobody will lose out we like our members and want to keep them.
As also stated nothing has been finalised we are just under discussion at this time.
We have had previous offers from other sites before so this is why we have not announced anything and until a decision has been made we will not make an official announcement.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Nice. Just like the AOL-Time Warner merger.

Anyone got a pic of djgrrr's Porsche?

:lol:

2. Probably.

faster pretimes = more donations :D

I know, just wanted to hear another bullshit story :P
Some are actually quite thought out which makes them interesting..

btw, just found out djgrrr locked the topic at sct.. typical.
We can't have constructive talking about the issue right? I mean.. what if someone figures it out? :rolleyes:
Quick! Lock and censor! I think I counted 13 posts tonight that were either edited or deleted. Most were mine of course :P

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 07:06 AM
Brandon i dont need to bullshit whats the point in that?
I do not make money off CT and we have not been paid to do a merge

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:10 AM
We have had previous offers from other sites before so this is why we have not announced anything and until a decision has been made we will not make an official announcement.

Here's where you slipped up.
"Previous offers from other sites".. Makes me wonder, why are they so eager to merge with you? What are you getting in return for these sites wanting you're special goodness (which i know what it is btw). Would sound logical to me that one of these communities, if multiple are so eager to merge, would offer you money ;)

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 07:13 AM
nope not money they just love my charm :D

nahan
09-18-2007, 07:16 AM

Sweet a bidding war ...
So nothing will be exchanged for the merger between the two groups ?
Thats noble :)
Whats to happen to the servers and collective treasury's then if such mergers take place ?

fstrulz
09-18-2007, 07:20 AM
kA-6oAclz6s

blackbird
09-18-2007, 07:22 AM
kA-6oAclz6s

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brandon
lmao

SpookyLady
everything is under discussion, i'll let you know if and when we make a decision we havent got into the finer details as yet

blackbird
09-18-2007, 07:24 AM
http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/silence/archives/money1.jpg

^^ spookylady ..

thats all she got :lol:

liberalizer
09-18-2007, 07:24 AM
seriously dude cant stop laughing:lol:

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:26 AM
everything is under discussion, i'll let you know if and when we make a decision we havent got into the finer details as yet

Well.. No offense, but sct wouldn't publicly state they had "big changes" if this wasn't already settled.. or are they really that stupid :1eye:

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 07:28 AM
lmao we aint all like piratebay but i may buy a oil rig

id need to ask our peeps first if they would be willing to donate

fstrulz
09-18-2007, 07:28 AM
Check out SpookyLady and lush...

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/melaniehendel/IMG_5885.jpg

sense
09-18-2007, 07:31 AM

Well.. No offense, but sct wouldn't publicly state they had "big changes" if this wasn't already settled.. or are they really that stupid :1eye:

I guess "Big Changes" wasn't the Pokemon crap? :lol:

enviouz
09-18-2007, 07:32 AM
http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/silence/archives/money1.jpg

^^ spookylady ..

thats all she got :lol:

good one. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

liberalizer
09-18-2007, 07:33 AM

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/melaniehendel/IMG_5885.jpg

:D whr is the boss??

sense
09-18-2007, 07:33 AM

LOL

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:34 AM

I guess "Big Changes" wasn't the Pokemon crap? :lol:

:lol: Oh come on.. you didn't think that was leet? :O
Another new spoiler! (this one is already probably known)
They've finished the new style sheet for the new site.

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 07:38 AM
whats wrong with pokemon i love squirtle

blackbird
09-18-2007, 07:40 AM
whats wrong with pokemon i love squirt

yea me too :naughty:

enviouz
09-18-2007, 07:40 AM
brandon is right. style and name choosen. tenitive launch date set

Vagaz
09-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Make Sure Brain Is On Gear Before You Engage Clutch.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:41 AM
So why is sct:
A: announcing "BIG changes"
B: Creating a new stylesheet (and there was a new channel on p2p-network #sctorrents which had a topic including the words "New site // ETA 4 weeks")

If the merger isn't finalized.. why would they be wasting their time and lying to everyone about big changes?

btw, do "/cs info #sctorrents"

Founder is Feeling ;)

(13:15:44) -ChanServ- Information for channel #sctorrents:
(13:15:44) -ChanServ- Founder: Feeling
(13:15:44) -ChanServ- Description: #SCTorrents - The New Generation Of Torrents
(13:15:44) -ChanServ- Registered: Aug 13 18:41:45 2007 EDT
(13:15:44) -ChanServ- Last used: Sep 18 03:44:05 2007 EDT

djgrrr needs to learn how to secure an ircd, not hard to see all the channels they're in.

It has also come to my attention that sct staff have seen this thread and have completely deleted the thread on sct. Have no fear, I have screenshots of it all. Including the before and after of the censorship and deleted posts.

sense
09-18-2007, 07:54 AM
So why is sct:
A: announcing "BIG changes"
B: Creating a new stylesheet (and there was a new channel on p2p-network #sctorrents which had a topic including the words "New site // ETA 4 weeks")

If the merger isn't finalized.. why would they be wasting their time and lying to everyone about big changes?

btw, do "/cs info #sctorrents"

Founder is Feeling ;)

(13:15:44) -ChanServ- Information for channel #sctorrents:
(13:15:44) -ChanServ- Founder: Feeling
(13:15:44) -ChanServ- Last used: Sep 18 03:44:05 2007 EDT

djgrrr needs to learn how to secure an ircd, not hard to see all the channels they're in.

Game, Set, Match? :D

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:57 AM
I just realized something while trying to make a joke..
SCT is going to be changing names to sctorrents or w/e.. Makes you wonder why they had that t-shirt sale huh ;)

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 07:58 AM
Doh where else are we supposed to discuss the details 10 out 10 for checking

blackbird
09-18-2007, 08:03 AM
I just realized something while trying to make a joke..
SCT is going to be changing names to sctorrents or w/e.. Makes you wonder why they had that t-shirt sale huh ;)

you sold pirate bay ?? :lol: and now you are sct staff .. great

Brandon
09-18-2007, 08:04 AM
Doh where else are we supposed to discuss the details 10 out 10 for checking

Busted. Seriously, not a personal attack against you at all.. But I've got way too much dirt and evidence on this for it to be pushed under the rug.

SCT has been trying to cover it up, editing posts, deleting others.. I wouldn't expect you to not be in the same boat and try to do the same ;)

Truth is, you and I both know that trying to discredit me won't work due to the fact that I have plenty of evidence.

you sold pirate bay ?? :lol: and now you are sct staff .. great

sct offered me more money :happy:

Spike
09-18-2007, 08:07 AM
I think the whole idea stinks. Not everything is getting told. For the past few years I never liked ScT and I still don't. I've never been paid shit to help admin CT in my pastime so whoever has any idea about money passing hands is beyond me, at least none of the other staff has been seeing it if its truly the case as I know I haven't.

Fortunately I won't be moving on to ScT if this merger takes place because I think Feeling is a jackass and never in a million years would I help out there, long ever since the days when he done nothing but kiss Mark's ass constantly when he was in full charge and control of P2P-IRC network along with Amber.

I have my reasons to feel this way, but when you see enough over the years you never forget. You may think, oh I have no credibility or whatnot, but most of you don't have a clue who I am anyways. For those that do will realize my words have some weight.

JaZZ2007
09-18-2007, 08:10 AM
brandon , know that you are a staff at sct you should do a giveaway and maybe a giveaway at chronictracker as well :lol:

Brandon
09-18-2007, 08:16 AM
I think the whole idea stinks. Not everything is getting told. For the past few years I never liked ScT and I still don't. I've never been paid shit to help admin CT in my pastime so whoever has any idea about money passing hands is beyond me, at least none of the other staff has been seeing it if its truly the case as I know I haven't.

Fortunately I won't be moving on to ScT if this merger takes place because I think Feeling is a jackass and never in a million years would I help out there, long ever since the days when he done nothing but kiss Mark's ass constantly when he was in full charge and control of P2P-IRC network along with Amber.

I have my reasons to feel this way, but when you see enough over the years you never forget. You may think, oh I have no credibility or whatnot, but most of you don't have a clue who I am anyways. For those that do will realize my words have some weight.

I respect you for being honest and speaking your mind. Seems you and I are on the same page.. and while I also never physically saw money change hands on sct.. all staff knew about it. It's a touchy subject and one that they'll try and hide at all costs. Pay close enough attention, and you'll realize you can never be too careful.

Spike
09-18-2007, 08:23 AM

I respect you for being honest and speaking your mind. Seems you and I are on the same page.. and while I also never physically saw money change hands on sct.. all staff knew about it. It's a touchy subject and one that they'll try and hide at all costs. Pay close enough attention, and you'll realize you can never be too careful.

Thanks, I always knew something wasn't right anyways.

I also know Spooky didn't get anything or truly knows anything about it either because I'm married to her, and she sits right beside me.

Regardless this type of shit has been going on forever with ScT, say anything they don't like, who cares if its the truth, BANNED. (not to mentioned ridiculed by them)

So for them to deny everything, delete posts, ban everyone because they don't like their face, for telling the truth, etc, its normal for them to do this.

Vagaz
09-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Since when are you staff Brandon? Looks like someone's trying to pull something on their own aswell..

DohMein
09-18-2007, 08:43 AM
Since when are you staff Brandon? Looks like someone's trying to pull something on their own aswell..

Ehhh that was a joke! :blink:

Anyhow interesting post...... TY Brandon.

JA
09-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Ok i've had enough.
First I get censored because I bring up the fact that sct has $4,000 of donations that disappear every month.. And then get some bullshit reply about it being stored for a rainy day.. And then I get banned from their irc because kimii/lush complains to djgrrr .. So I get banned from their IRC and my posting priv's on sct removed.

You see, they're clever because they know if they disable or ban me.. the truth will be apparent. Well folks, I have plenty of evidence to prove my case.

Kimii was kind enough to send me a pm which I so kindly scerenshotted. I also took screenshots of the pages the post before and after they were censored/deleted/etc.

Anyways, as you all know sct is all about profit. They sell all sorts of things from t-shirts (which they really stress by making news posts, putting them on saile (still expensive as fuck) etc) as well as GB's, invites.. You name it. They claim the p2l was done to save the site, yet they have overwhelming support as well as plenty of ways to keep the site up other than selling warez.

So what could sct do to build upon their business.. Chronic Tracker. You see, sct needs a way to keep up with the competition, and since chronic tracker has an auto upload script, I'm assuming sct has decided to join forces with CT and share profits while benefiting both sites. Clever? Yes.

Now since sct doesn't believe in freedom of speech, here it is.

SCT makes a profit off your donations and p2l GB's. Criticize it all you want, but trust me.. If you pay enough attention it's very obvious. I noticed after I lost my posting priv's and was banned, djgrrr made a bullshit reply without allowing me to defend myself, thus making it look like i'm a liar. Anyways, screenshot says it all. Try and censor that.
God dam about time someone else came out with the truth!!

Go brandon!!!:D

Can we be friends?

Patriot foreve
09-18-2007, 09:50 AM
That Thread is much better than the 4400 Season Finale (Jordan collier Can't beat the new messiah ,Wait for season 5 next summer :lol:)

Beenieman
09-18-2007, 10:26 AM
And then there was silence..

Nogimics
09-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Just come back online after last night to find my posts and the actual topic on ScT deleted.

ScT never used to censor posts so much until someone joined the ranks!

Tiffany
09-18-2007, 11:19 AM
First I get censored because I bring up the fact that sct has $4,000 of donations that disappear every month...

This true? :blink:

JA
09-18-2007, 11:22 AM
First I get censored because I bring up the fact that sct has $4,000 of donations that disappear every month...

This true? :blink:
:yup:

Nogimics
09-18-2007, 11:25 AM
yes and no!

The figure is not going to be the same each month, however at the end of each billing cycle the donations bar on ScT resets back to $0.

Even when the cost of running the site is about $2000 a month I think and this month presumably they had $4000 when it came to pay the bill. Yet they still set the counter back to $0 and the extra money disappears, apparently into a pot for a rainy day when they need it.

However ScT almost always hits it's donation figures and that POT is bound to be quite big by now. The original topic on ScT was just asking what is done with it? how much is in the pot?

I don't think its unreasonable to ask these questions when you donate.

JA
09-18-2007, 11:27 AM
yes and no!

The figure is not going to be the same each month, however at the end of each billing cycle the donations bar on ScT resets back to $0.

Even when the cost of running the site is about $2000 a month I think and this month presumably they had $4000 when it came to pay the bill. Yet they still set the counter back to $0 and the extra money disappears, apparently into a pot for a rainy day when they need it.

However ScT almost always hits it's donation figures and that POT is bound to be quite big by now. The original topic on ScT was just asking what is done with it? how much is in the pot?

I don't think its unreasonable to ask these questions when you donate.

Obviously they are hiding it in their pockets..thats no big secret.

DohMein
09-18-2007, 11:28 AM
If you are a member of ScT hover your mouse over the donation logo in the red section it will show you the target and the due date. Always shocked me that members of ScT didnt know this. (38 of 1000eu due ______ etc)

Craziness indeed !!

Peace

DoH

p1r4t3
09-18-2007, 11:29 AM
ScT staff are prolly frustrated they cant moderate fst LOL

Rapidshare.... anyone? ^.^

RaPPeR
09-18-2007, 01:03 PM
I liked SCT . Not there staff [ All those @/&/~ at the p2p-network's channel ] , but the tracker itself.

Can we be friends?[/quote]
Can we ? ^^

Sylar666
09-18-2007, 01:17 PM
I visit trackers for the content, not to socialize with Staff. This is my priority.

extinguisher
09-18-2007, 01:21 PM

Domain Name:SCTORRENTS.ORG
Created On:14-Aug-2007 01:09:20 UTC

hmmm... domain registered, channel started around the same time. why wouldn't they just come out and tell people about it?

seppypom
09-18-2007, 01:50 PM
http://www.showcaseyouth.com/Oh%20the%20Drama%203.jpg

Brandon
09-18-2007, 02:37 PM

Thanks, I always knew something wasn't right anyways.

I also know Spooky didn't get anything or truly knows anything about it either because I'm married to her, and she sits right beside me.

Regardless this type of shit has been going on forever with ScT, say anything they don't like, who cares if its the truth, BANNED. (not to mentioned ridiculed by them)

So for them to deny everything, delete posts, ban everyone because they don't like their face, for telling the truth, etc, its normal for them to do this.

:yes:
Like I said.. If you look close enough you can sense something just doesn't fit. You're absolutely right about getting banned for speaking your mind there.. This is their tactic for keeping things hush hush. I think that's pretty evident considering they completely removed the topic I had started there.. Guess censoring just wasn't enough :)

I got quiet last night because I went to bed. I'll post screenshots of the thread later today and possibly some other interesting screenshots.

btw, as someone else stated already.. My title here is a joke. Sarcasm considering they banned me :P

Swax
09-18-2007, 02:54 PM
From what I saw the only posts getting deleted were about a possible merge. Every post that related to purely donations was left.

I'd like to see screenshots because I think this is being hyped up more than it should be.

People are mentioning things "being brushed under the rug", but if you actually saw all the posts you'd understand it was just posts concerning a possible merge that were being deleted.
The donation thread could have been locked and closed immediately, but it wasn't so obviously the staff were open to discussions about it, but drew the line at merge discussions.

Then again I got the impression the thread was never going to be solely about donations... People should just come out and say what they want in the first place instead of having a hidden agenda from the start, whether it be due to personal reasons, jealousy or plain spite :closedeye

Nogimics
09-18-2007, 02:58 PM
From what I saw the only posts getting deleted were about a possible merge. Every post that related to purely donations was left.

I'd like to see screenshots because I think this is being hyped up more than it should be.

People are mentioning things "being brushed under the rug", but if you actually saw all the posts you'd understand it was just posts concerning a possible merge that were being deleted.
The donation thread could have been locked and closed immediately, but it wasn't so obviously the staff were open to discussions about it, but drew the line at merge discussions.

Then again I got the impression the thread was never going to be solely about donations... People should just come out and say what they want in the first place instead of having a hidden agenda from the start, whether it be due to personal reasons, jealousy or plain spite :closedeye

If that were the case why did the whole thread get deleted? All I wanted to discuss when I joined the thread was the valid question, what happens to the money after they reset the donation bar back to 0 Each month? and how much is in the POT.

Rpcry
09-18-2007, 03:02 PM
My title here is a joke. Sarcasm considering they banned me :P
you sold us :cry::cry::cry::cry:
j/k

kaffeine
09-18-2007, 03:26 PM
This thread has been an eye opener for me.

I guess I haven't been around that much to realize the kind of thing being told here. A tracker with a very good rep. (as i have perceived it) censoring speech, deleting posts and threads, banning respected members for coming out and telling the truth... :(

Of course we all know about the p2l system at ScT, but man, reading some comments about the people running this site, about the way they profit from their members, about their philosophy towards the entire community.. it really gives you an idea of what's really going on.

So no matter how "good" the tracker itself is, or how "good" its rep. I wouldn't want to be a member of a community that is run by this kind of people, who obviously don't care about their members, only the money they can get from them.

I appreciate the comments being made here, and the proof presented, as they have given me a new way of looking at things.

kavselj
09-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Man, how I just love to read comments from people who know shit about things.

1.) IF ScT would be P2L, you would NEED TO PAY in order to download anything. Well guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING and understand that once and for all. ScT IS NOT CHARGING YOU to download what gets uploaded there.
2.) Brandon, give us proof that ScT staff used a single cent for their own benefit. All the money (as djGrrr wrote on ScT forums, ~4k euros) is on ScT's paypal. All the extra money that comes in from donations over the required 1k is stored there.
3.) I could rant even more, but it's pointless. Brandon didn't get banned for posting about the merge, there is a lot of stuff he is not telling, he is definitely no saint either, despite some of you thinking that ;)

P.S.: I'm staying out of this debate, since it will get no one anywhere. Funny how so many people believe Brandon, even though only his side of the story was heard. :S

ADELA
09-18-2007, 03:56 PM

1.) IF ScT would be P2L, you would NEED TO PAY in order to download anything. Well guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING and understand that once and for all. ScT IS NOT CHARGING YOU to download what gets uploaded there.
2.) Brandon, give us proof that ScT staff used a single cent for their own benefit. All the money (as djGrrr wrote on ScT forums, ~4k euros) is on ScT's paypal. All the extra money that comes in from donations over the required 1k is stored there.
3.) I could rant even more, but it's pointless. Brandon didn't get banned for posting about the merge, there is a lot of stuff he is not telling, he is definitely no saint either, despite some of you thinking that ;)

P.S.: I'm staying out of this debate, since it will get no one anywhere. Funny how so many people believe Brandon, even though only his side of the story was heard. :S

Feeling?

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Look at all the n00bs with their one & only post arriving to have a dig, wonder where they are all coming from? :D

Don't ya just love political campaigns, they really get to the heart of the matter, don't they?

optimus_prime
09-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Funny how so many people believe Brandon, even though only his side of the story was heard. :S
i don't think they are actually believing him, they are just ass-kissing hoping to get invitations to ftn :)

kavselj
09-18-2007, 04:04 PM

Feeling?

While Feeling might not be a saint, he does have a job and if you don't earn enough to get yourself new PC every 2 months, like he does, then don't say ScT staff is taking money from donations for themselves ;)

Look at all the n00bs with their one & only post arriving to have a dig, wonder where they are all coming from? :D

Don't ya just love political campaigns, they really get to the heart of the matter, don't they?

If you would have an account on ScT (maybe you do) and if you would be active on IRC and forums, you would notice I do know a thing or two too ;)

Swax
09-18-2007, 04:06 PM
i don't think they are actually believing him, they are just ass-kissing hoping to get invitations to ftn :)

Wasn't there an official Brandon ass kissing thread on FTN a while back? Can't seem to find it now :pinch:

Patriot foreve
09-18-2007, 04:18 PM

i am kinda amazed with the amount of hidden old members and also the registered today members which appears only in these kind of posts and threads ,i am wondering why they don't use their real name and post their point of view

as for the last part of this post ,staying out of debate and asking why members believe brandon well maybe because he said his posts in sct was deleted when he tried to talk about the subject and maybe because the other side is staying out of the debate ;)

ADELA
09-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Feeling?

While Feeling might not be a saint, he does have a job and if you don't earn enough to get yourself new PC every 2 months, like he does, then don't say ScT staff is taking money from donations for themselves ;)

i see ur sum fls wannabee staff
http://www.scenetorrents.org/userdetails.php?id=23280

kavselj
09-18-2007, 04:23 PM
I have account here, because I read the forums every now and then ;) But other than I'm more of a lurker type :) And to who were you referring, that they don't use their real name and present their point of view? I use this nickname everywhere and I can give you my real name if you want ;) I doubt though, that it will change much :)

Edit: Yes, Adela I'm definitely a wanna bee staff ;) Next time, at least put that much effort in, to spell the word correctly :) And being a FLS, has absolutely nothing to do with me knowing some stuff that you probably don't ;)

Oh and for all of those thinking your dear Brandon is a saint:

[18.09.2007]@[09:43:16] <~Brandon> anyone on p2p-network?
[18.09.2007]@[09:43:20] <~Brandon> quick :P
[18.09.2007]@[09:43:27] <~Brandon> this wont last long need a favor
[18.09.2007]@[09:43:44] <~Brandon> drama
[18.09.2007]@[09:43:48] <~Brandon> or L0cKd0wN?
[18.09.2007]@[09:44:01] <~Brandon> free invite to whoever helps?

I think the last line says enough ;)

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 04:23 PM

If you would have an account on ScT (maybe you do) and if you would be active on IRC and forums, you would notice I do know a thing or two too ;)

i see ur sum fls wanna bee staff

Careful, he /knows/ a thing or two!

ADELA
09-18-2007, 04:34 PM

he?:huh:

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 04:39 PM

he?:huh:

Don't worry, sarcastic humour ;)

Tiffany
09-18-2007, 04:57 PM
So if the donation bar on ScT is updated MANUALLY, who's to say they're not just making up figures (to try to make others donate)?

NIB
09-18-2007, 04:58 PM

P2l = Pay to Leech <> Pay to Download. Leech = download something without seeding it, taking advantage of others, etc.

optimus_prime
09-18-2007, 05:00 PM
So if the donation bar on ScT is updated MANUALLY, who's to say they're not just making up figures (to try to make others donate)?

and who's to say that all other trackers don't AUTOMATICALLY make up figures to make people donate. sheesh.

rvt
09-18-2007, 05:03 PM
You see, sct needs a way to keep up with the competition, and since chronic tracker has an auto upload script, I'm assuming sct has decided to join forces with CT and share profits while benefiting both sites. Clever? Yes.

Errrr, it would take me about 10 minutes to knock up an auto upload script.
Possibly less considering I wrote pure PHP code yesterday to do torrent creation from a directory, just perfect for auto creation on a seedbox.
Auto creation/upload of torrents can't be worth that much.

What's all the fuss about donations anyway?
Revolt needs around $100/month, I have the next 6 months banked. Other sites also keep 2-3 months banked in paypal. It's not unusual.
Their claimed operating costs may be steep, but that in itself is not proof of any wrongdoing. For all we know, they could be paying for a bunch of 100mb/s unmetered seedboxes.

If there's evidence, I'm sure a lot of people would like to see it. If there isn't, I don't see what the fuss is about. Torrent sites have merged before.

Drak0
09-18-2007, 05:09 PM
And to the repercussions of this thread...I see mainly positive for ScT. ;) and very little concrete accusations at all...
Vendettas... Bah.:rolleyes:

RaPPeR
09-18-2007, 05:13 PM

Brandon isn't a saint , nobody says it .
But I guess it could be interpreted in some different ways .
joke .
Or to bring attention to him about the thing he wanted help with . [ When Brandon offers invite , it got to bring some attention ] .
Or maybe the one that could help him in that thing really deserves invite .
When you can pay for an invite , this kinda thing not really "says enough " . ;)

kavselj
09-18-2007, 05:18 PM

It used to updated manually, now its automatic ;)

1.) IF ScT would be P2L, you would NEED TO PAY in order to download anything. Well guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING and understand that once and for all. ScT IS NOT CHARGING YOU to download what gets uploaded there.P2l = Pay to Leech <> Pay to Download. Leech = download something without seeding it, taking advantage of others, etc.

Uhm... Do you even know what you're talking about? You don't pay ScT anything to download off it, therefore you DO NOT pay 2 leech or pay 2 download as you called it ;) Besides, word leech can have different meanings ;) I download a torrent and I leech the data, then AFTER I'm done leeching, I seed it for others ;) Also donating doesn't get you any special priviliges, you still have to obey the rules.

kaffeine
09-18-2007, 05:27 PM

yea.. asking money for an invite is sooo much better :rolleyes:

dogg
09-18-2007, 05:28 PM
i doubt they'll merge..

enviouz
09-18-2007, 05:29 PM
You see, sct needs a way to keep up with the competition, and since chronic tracker has an auto upload script, I'm assuming sct has decided to join forces with CT and share profits while benefiting both sites. Clever? Yes.

Errrr, it would take me about 10 minutes to knock up an auto upload script.
Possibly less considering I wrote pure PHP code yesterday to do torrent creation from a directory, just perfect for auto creation on a seedbox.
Auto creation/upload of torrents can't be worth that much.

What's all the fuss about donations anyway?
Revolt needs around $100/month, I have the next 6 months banked. Other sites also keep 2-3 months banked in paypal. It's not unusual.
Their claimed operating costs may be steep, but that in itself is not proof of any wrongdoing. For all we know, they could be paying for a bunch of 100mb/s unmetered seedboxes.

If there's evidence, I'm sure a lot of people would like to see it. If there isn't, I don't see what the fuss is about. Torrent sites have merged before.

yes they may have merged before. but why the conspiricy? why show so much disrespect to your users? why resort to censorship? they could easily deny it gracefully. censorship deleting users posts and banning users who ask about it just isnt the way to go. i cant say much about sct but ct certainly aint no better. i simply asked about it and wanting to know if it was true. what happened? instant ban. pure bull shit if you ask me. but whatever im wiped my ass with the account after that. as far as the possibility of the running costs having to with paying for a bunch of seedboxs not unlikely but i wouldnt doubt that the users are donating to pay for seedbox that are for staffs own use (not site boxs but for personal use) so they dont have to pay out of there own pocket. but then thats just my opinion.

for some reason i highly doubt that. 90% of the damn people that have posted in this thread already have ftn accounts.

optimus_prime
09-18-2007, 05:32 PM
for some reason i highly doubt that. 90% of the damn people that have posted in this thread already have ftn accounts.

cool, hail to reliable statistics :)

µnique
09-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Thank you Brandon for showing us the truth.
I love you brandon ;) If you ever want to join Scenetorrents again just for fun then pm me and I give you an invite.
Scenetorrents is not a good private tracker..
(it`s fucking PUBLIC!!!:angry:).
Scenetorrents are getting alot of donations every month(0,01% are for paying the server costs)
It`s just a fucking way for the gayest staff ever to earn money since none of them have a job IRL and their biggest bastard djGrrr aka SATAN is hanging in their fucking irc and ventrilo 24/7 and thinking he fucking rule the torrentworld.
If only 0,01% are for server costs..where do the rest of the money go?
Scenetorrents staff uses the rest of money for their own fucking use like, food,tv,xbox,ps3,components and much much more!!! Maybee cars and houses..who the hell knows how much money the Devils are making..???

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 05:37 PM

cool, hail to reliable statistics :)

90% of stats are made up on the spot, /fact/.

optimus_prime
09-18-2007, 05:39 PM
90% of stats are made up on the spot, /fact/.

i agree with you 90%

kavselj
09-18-2007, 05:45 PM

And where exactly is ScT ASKING for money for an invite? They are not SELLING invites... If you donate you have an OPTION to get one along with the donation. You don't PAY for it, you GET it along with the donation...

I love you brandon ;) If you ever want to join Scenetorrents again just for fun then pm me and I give you an invite.
Scenetorrents are getting alot of donations every month(0,01% are for paying the server costs)
It`s just a fucking way for the gayest staff ever to earn money since none of them have a job IRL and their biggest bastard djGrrr aka SATAN is hanging in their fucking irc and ventrilo 24/7 and thinking he fucking rule the torrentworld.
Scenetorrents staff uses the rest of money for their own fucking use like, food,tv,xbox,ps3,components and much much more!!! Maybee cars and houses..who the hell knows how much money the Devils are making..???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thank you for making my day :D :D :D Haven't had such laugh in a while :D :D :D

Sisqo
09-18-2007, 05:49 PM

proof plz

Presto
09-18-2007, 05:49 PM
µnique (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/nique-178477), ever tried being civilized?

kaffeine
09-18-2007, 05:50 PM
And where exactly is ScT ASKING for money for an invite? They are not SELLING invites... If you donate you have an OPTION to get one along with the donation. You don't PAY for it, you GET it along with the donation...
ok, sorry. asking for a donation is better :rolleyes:
*fixed :happy:

JaZZ2007
09-18-2007, 05:52 PM

but if the staff would change the sistem and when a user donates and he don't receives anything (no upload amount and no invite) and from time to time all the users of ScT would receive 1 or 2 invites for free , how many users do you think will still donate? ;)

rvt
09-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Talking of made up stats...

...... If only 0,01% are for server costs..where do the rest of the money go?

Assuming they took $4000 in a month, 0.01% would be 40 cents.

Anyone know where I can get dedicated servers for 40 cents? :P

NIB
09-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Do you even know what you're talking about? You don't pay ScT anything to download off it, therefore you DO NOT pay 2 leech or pay 2 download as you called it http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif Besides, word leech can have different meanings http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif I download a torrent and I leech the data, then AFTER I'm done leeching, I seed it for others http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif Also donating doesn't get you any special priviliges, you still have to obey the rules.

Do you even know basic math? Did you even understand what i wrote? I said that pay to leech is different than pay to download. Sct is p2l, not pay to download. That means that you can still download without paying anything, but if you pay you will be able to leech(as in "download without seeding back, thus taking advantage of others without giving back").

Sct gives upload credit if you donate. Not much, but still some. That means that you can download things, which you wont have to seed back.

Anyway, back to topic. I dont understand why this "merge"(if it happens) is a big deal or what does p2l have to do with anything. The merge is a non issue IMO. The real issue here is how the sct staff reacted. But then again, when huge amounts of money are involved, shit like this start to happen.

optimus_prime
09-18-2007, 06:02 PM
The merge is a non issue IMO. The real issue here is how the sct staff reacted. But then again, when huge amounts of money are involved, shit like this start to happen.

what huge amounts of money? they are not merging with microsoft fcs :)
and as far as i can see shit started when brandon got banned over this or that reason. not that info isn't great and appreciated but somewhere along the line he probably should've listened to his own chant about respecting tracker rules ;)

Polarbear
09-18-2007, 06:05 PM
from wikipedia:

Donations are transfers, or gifts given without return consideration

traderman
09-18-2007, 06:13 PM
I will keep out of this debat.
But guys what about the tone in here.
We must keep it decent ;) :)

regards traderman

fstrulz
09-18-2007, 06:14 PM
denots_ton_m'i is either on his period or he has a big stick up his @$$.

DefX
09-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Keep it civilized now fellas.

denots_ton_m'i
09-18-2007, 06:17 PM
nope not on my period, i just call out the facts!

I see my previous post was removed guess the truth does hurt!

Cmon
Where's the post gone?
Anyway about the merging, I prefer not, I like to use both site separately depending on my need
I don't really care about the donation is for server or not (just like that wiki said :P)

SAM
what's wrong if these two sites merge
i see no problem :)

RaPPeR
09-18-2007, 06:18 PM
LOL
I like you i'm_not_stoned ^^
Thats fu*king hilarious :D

Cmon
09-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Kinda weird to see some tracker merge, for example FTN, SCT, TL, etc combine to one tracker.. just feel wrong..

Chalisto
09-18-2007, 06:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! THIS IS FUCKING NICE. I like competition. We beat them both when they are separated, how are they going to keep up when they merge? Please.

PS: ILU Brandon, this was hilarious news. <3

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 06:26 PM
nope not on my period, i just call out the facts!

You can generally say what you want, just don't be too abusive too posters or use too many swear words, just the same as any other forum, or tracker, really.

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 06:27 PM
For a start, yes i am a member on all 3 trackers. First Brandon has never been a lover of Scenetorrents, when i first joined he was staff and for whatever reason he got kicked out and having read the forums on FTN and SCT Brandon does seem bitter towards this tracker imo. Having read all 14 pages roughly, i see there are some lover and some haters of all 3 trackers, but the thing that gets me is there is a few posts about proof this proof that, and i havent seen 1 single shread of proof about any of the money stealing allegations :wacko:
If they merge, big deal it can only benefit members of both sites, maybe FTN feel threatened, who knows. I would like to see REAL PROOF of the money stealing from ScT otherwise, its just a troll thread

Cmon
09-18-2007, 06:30 PM
You can proof something like that?
& how come FTN feel threatened? -_-"

DefX
09-18-2007, 06:31 PM

I removed it because you cant get your point across in a civil manner. Not because I'm censoring your "truth".

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 06:33 PM
How can anyone prove anything when it comes to donations, both parties can say what they like about how much went were, only the account holder knows the real truth, only true transparency by all involved will prove the point either way.

nahan
09-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Maybe I read the last 13 14 pages wrong but I didn't see anything mentioned about proof of stolen monies.
Just the fact that a thread got deleted because people wondered where excess donations has gone. Posts got deleted because potential merge info got spilled.

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 06:39 PM
For a start, yes i am a member on all 3 trackers. First Brandon has never been a lover of Scenetorrents, when i first joined he was staff and for whatever reason he got kicked out and having read the forums on FTN and SCT Brandon does
seem bitter towards this tracker imo. Having read all 14 pages roughly, i see there are some lover and some haters of all 3 trackers, but the thing that gets me is there is a few posts about proof this proof that, and i havent seen 1 single shread of proof about any of the money stealing allegations :wacko:
If they merge, big deal it can only benefit members of both sites, maybe FTN feel threatened, who knows. I would like to see REAL PROOF of the money stealing from ScT otherwise, its just a troll thread

thank you mincepie456456 you seem to be the only grown up here.
whats the big deal im sure peeps can question every tracker about where donations go. im a member on most sites.
But this is getting to be a slagging match against different sites do we really need to go this far ? if you have a personal vendetta against someone then do it privately in a pm on irc if you cant get on the site, you might be surprised with the outcome

Brandon
09-18-2007, 06:44 PM
:rolleyes:
Let's get one thing straight. You guys here posting either:
A: with alter nicknames (those that are unknown)
B: being FLS or otherwise a fanboy to sct

have absolutely no credit what so ever. Why? Well of course you're going to pick sides.. "I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY SCT ACCT!! BRANDON IS LIAR!"

Truth is, I have no reason to lie. In fact, I had an acct on sct so if I was so bitter against it why would I have been there? I even gave you proof about the merger in multiple ways to show you I'm not completely full of shit. And to explain why this topic was made here, I know for a fact that SCT cannot manipulate this post by removing and editing and deleting things. Now answer this fanboys: Why did sct feel the need to delete my topic on their site if they're so innocent? Don't you think perhaps they felt a bit threatened? I have nothing against sct, but I do not agree with their ways. I will never censor a post, edit a post, or delete a post on my site nor here. SCT on the other hand will edit any negative post made on their site, and ban you for saying it. Now tell me who you would rather trust. Me or them.

I don't expect you all to believe a word I've said. In fact, I knew there would be a few of you who would go against me because you're a big fanboy there and wish to be staff there or whatever your lame thick headed reason is. Point is, I'm just putting things out in the open. Believe it or not, I really don't care. What I do care though is that I think users have the right to know about the issue. Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Pleae don't involve other people in this.

Sisqo
09-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Let's get one thing straight. You guys here posting either:
A: with alter nicknames (those that are unknown)
B: being FLS or otherwise a fanboy to sct

It's fun how you think that everyone who doesn't agree with you are sct fans... guess those who agree with you are pure ftn fans.

Cmon
09-18-2007, 06:50 PM
I don't know if kimii's bf was Brandon.. :P

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 06:51 PM
Hmmm, i have no credit ?? I use the same username on all 3 sites, go search me on FTN. The topic is about the merger, ok big deal, 2 sites are merging, the point is ???
The only part of this thread that interests me is the allegation of using the donations by the staff but as i have gathered there is no proof. Then its about censorship on ScT forums, well if the rules are broken they can censor, i am sure most sites would do the same. So its just a troll thread imo

Brandon
09-18-2007, 06:54 PM
When you guys can learn to spell correctly and type in a mature manner I'll argue with you. Until then, I'm not going to waste my time trying to argue with children who obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

fifty99
09-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Yes I know i have only posted once before but I am not a forum guy ... I am an IRC person (if u are in IRC u have likely seen me) ... but I find this thread intersting and would like to clear a couple things up ...

atleast put shit in context when u post ... this was for an invite added to a current F*N member ... this was said in the privite f*n channel ... he was not selling the invite or offering it to anyone in a public channel that would help him he was offering it to a member of his site that would help him, an invite added to thier account that they could use ...

i cant say much about sct but ct certainly aint no better. i simply asked about it and wanting to know if it was true. what happened? instant ban. pure bull shit if you ask me.

Well i asked the question last night and even though I did not get much response from spookylady I certainly did nto get banned ...

bottom line is though that brandon is worried that if the 2 trackers merge it will be a UB0R L337 tracker that will be way better then his

Adam1990
09-18-2007, 06:55 PM
When do you think this merge might happen brandon?

optimus_prime
09-18-2007, 06:56 PM
denots_ton_m'i you are just pushing way over the line.

kaffeine
09-18-2007, 06:58 PM
maybe the day you donate they will be kind enough to share that info you.
you should donate Brandon, they'll share that info with you AND you can receive an invite for your generosity :lol:

Brandon
09-18-2007, 06:59 PM
there is no arguement cause you are wrong and you know it

and adamf i suggest if you any real info the said merger you ask ct staff they will give you the facts that brandon only thinks he has

KFlint
09-18-2007, 06:59 PM
so much drama in the bittorrent community, i always enjoy reading this ;)

btw, i think everyone knows that SCT while certainly being one of the best tracker, is also a cash cow

hope my t-shirt will still have the good name on after the merge haha

xJohnxSmithx
09-18-2007, 07:00 PM
This is getting rediculous. Nothing really matters. If they merge, they merge. If they are using the trackers donations for drugs, thats their business. All I know is im glad I didn't pay the $30 membership fee. I love all my free BT trackers. And I will donate to diff trackers to support them. But membership fees goes against BT protocal.
peace.

Chalisto
09-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Flaming on a public board makes you cool, keep up the good stuff.

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Awwww, thats a shame, i REALLY wanted to know what the big deals is. Please Brandon tell me, 2 sites and merging and ??????????

Detale
09-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Any ideas when this will happen and Which ratio will we have?? My CT ratio is far better than that of my newly acquired SCT HMMMMM I wonder

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Awwww, thats a shame, i REALLY wanted to know what the big deals is. Please Brandon tell me, 2 sites and merging and ??????????

Maybe if you knew how to read I wouldn't have to answer that question for you.

Spike
09-18-2007, 07:05 PM
@Brandon

I known djGrrr for years and always worked with him closely on various projects and trust him a lot, consider him a good friend, so yes I do believe what he is saying and I know the whole situation now after a long discussion.

This has nothing to do with you mentioning the merger or bullshitting about the donations. You done something bad and personal to your ex girlfriend and djGrrr had to clean up the mess. A very personal matter, and you're too embarrassed to admit the truth of what you did and why you were banned in the first place. The merger/donations talk is just a smokescreen.

Its got nothing to do with of how I think Feeling is a selfish twat, which is totally unrelated to any of this merger crap and goes back a long while ago. I still don't like SceneTorrents and I don't like Feeling. Thats my main reasoning behind my Objection to this merger. Just because djGrrr admins the place makes no difference to my opinion.

WarrenBuffet
09-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Holy shit, on a side note theres more viewers viewing this thread than any other thread I've ever seen

Swax
09-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Isn't it funny how the ScT thread was titled 'Donations' and had a hidden agenda of merging. Now this one is titled 'Merging' and has a hidden agenda of donations.

I'm not sure why you're making a big fuss about being banned from a site you obviously hate with a passion Brandon.

You've apparently never donated, and you don't seem to be a member there anymore now, so why should you care about what happens to donation money?

sear
:O 83 people are viewing this thread (48 members & 35 guests) has to be some kind of record, best thread of the week by far.

SpookyLady
so how come posts are now getting moderated?

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 07:10 PM

Maybe if you knew how to read I wouldn't have to answer that question for you.

Damn, i can read, imagine that.

Well if the thread is about 2 sites, i dont see what the big deal, but it seems to be a ScT troll bashing thread, its about deleting posts, staff hiding things, then donations being used for things other than the site. Sorry if i aint as intelligent as you, but maybe someone should rename the thread, as it doesnt seem to be about 2 sites merging

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Isn't it funny how the ScT thread was titled 'Donations' and had a hidden agenda of merging. Now this one is titled 'Merging' and has a hidden agenda of donations.

I'm not sure why you're making a big fuss about being banned from a site you obviously hate with a passion Brandon.

You've apparently never donated, and you don't seem to be a member there anymore now, so why should you care about what happens to donation money?

First off, I never hated sct... I staffed there FFS. And I had an acct there with MY name so I was not ashamed at all to be there. I just do not agree with them doing what I would consider stealing. If they would just flat out say "yes we do keep some of the money for ourselves" it would be one thing.. But to censor and delete every topic that relates to donations is just fucked up.

And as for the "hidden agenda".. These two topics are both related to each other. Use your head. To answer why I care what happens to donation money: Perhaps my morals are a bit higher than other peoples. I don't think it's right that people should be lied to and conned.

Sisqo
09-18-2007, 07:14 PM
I still see no proof of where the money is going

beat
09-18-2007, 07:15 PM

I was going to absent from posting on this thread but that has got to be worst excuse ever. When I go to McDonald's I don't buy a burger I simply donate money for their running costs and they kindly give me an hamburger. At least admit you do sell invites and ratios ffs.

extinguisher
09-18-2007, 07:16 PM
as someone who is on neither site, this all seems like immature posturing.

whether or not donations are misappropriated is a debate that will always be around, regardless of the site being discussed. I decided long ago that most sites (especially very popular ones) are making a profit off donations. will there ever be any proof or admissions to that? of course not. the only thing a user can do about it is choose not to donate or choose not to use a particular site.

I'm not quite sure what topics like this are meant to do or expose. if you've hacked into paypal accounts, and have copies of the server invoices every month, by all means put it out there. anything else is just speculation.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:16 PM

There's a post on sct, or was.. Regarding tihs topic before where DJ was pissed off and slipped up saying they spent some on personal servers, etc. Doubt it's still there though.

Truth is, I can't provide perfect proof about donations because I don't have access to the paypal. But like I said, if you talk to enough staff members you'll figure it out. When you work with people it's a lot harder to hide things. I won't name names.. But if you notice the amount of people who have left sct both recently, and at the time I left.. We all left for the same reason.

Vagaz
09-18-2007, 07:18 PM
First off, I never hated sct... I staffed there FFS. And I had an acct there with MY name so I was not ashamed at all to be there. I just do not agree with them doing what I would consider stealing. If they would just flat out say "yes we do keep some of the money for ourselves" it would be one thing.. But to censor and delete every topic that relates to donations is just fucked up.

And as for the "hidden agenda".. These two topics are both related to each other. Use your head. To answer why I care what happens to donation money: Perhaps my morals are a bit higher than other peoples. I don't think it's right that people should be lied to and conned.

DjGrrr posted the figures, we're not buying playstations with the money. And we didn't delete ANY posts conserning donations.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:19 PM
as someone who is on neither site, this all seems like immature posturing.

whether or not donations are misappropriated is a debate that will always be around, regardless of the site being discussed. I decided long ago that most sites (especially very popular ones) are making a profit off donations. will there ever be any proof or admissions to that? of course not. the only thing a user can do about it is choose not to donate or choose not to use a particular site.

I'm not quite sure what topics like this are meant to do or expose. if you've hacked into paypal accounts, and have copies of the server invoices every month, by all means put it out there. anything else is just speculation.

I agree. I even consider some of my posts in here to be a bit immature.. My only reasons for doing this was to inform. I tried to be honest on their own forums and I was censored and banned for it. That's why this topic here exists. They don't want you having the slightest clue of what's going on, hence the deletion of the entire topic on sct.

DjGrrr posted the figures, we're not buying playstations with the money. And we didn't delete ANY posts conserning donations.

And which staff member are you? I clearly remember only seeing both lush and djgrrr active during all of this ;)
So unless you're one of the above, you really wouldn't know what was deleted.

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 07:20 PM

There's a post on sct, or was.. Regarding tihs topic before where DJ was pissed off and slipped up saying they spent some on personal servers, etc. Doubt it's still there though.

Truth is, I can't provide perfect proof about donations because I don't have access to the paypal. But like I said, if you talk to enough staff members you'll figure it out. When you work with people it's a lot harder to hide things. I won't name names.. But if you notice the amount of people who have left sct both recently, and at the time I left.. We all left for the same reason.

GREAT more off topic stuff that cant be proved, hold on 1 min, i will am gonna go phone "Tin Foil Hat" man, maybe he can make sense of this thread

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:22 PM

GREAT more off topic stuff that cant be proved, hold on 1 min, i will am gonna go phone "Tin Foil Hat" man, maybe he can make sense of this thread

That's actually very on topic.. btw, which staffer are you?

Vagaz
09-18-2007, 07:23 PM
I know exactly what was deleted, you need to post your proof soon son.

marksman
09-18-2007, 07:23 PM
why is there a big fuss about that..no body was forced 2 donate..back when sct was having trbles with money they turned p2l ..n then ppl donated 2 get the invites..no one there actually donates for THE LOVE OF sct..if it was so..they would've never turned pay 2leech..so if u just agree to pay money to invite ur friends or whatever..let them do what they want with the money..remember u didnt do that just because u love them..u did it for the invite/gb's..n u got them

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:25 PM

deviant :)

Swax
09-18-2007, 07:27 PM
And which staff member are you? I clearly remember only seeing both lush and djgrrr active during all of this ;)
So unless you're one of the above, you really wouldn't know what was deleted.

How certain of that are you?
As certain as you are that ScT spend donation money on lavish holidays and a luxury lifestyle?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it was neither of them that deleted your initial posts.

Vagaz
09-18-2007, 07:28 PM

Eezee actually. See, you were wrong again.

! ANGEL !
09-18-2007, 07:28 PM
I am surprised
sct and ch merge
I consider this year a bomb news

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 07:29 PM

That's actually very on topic.. btw, which staffer are you?

I am not a staffer, i am just a member. I already gave you my FTN username, i am not trying to cause trouble, but i WAS interested in the things you say like the sites merging and to a point the donation thing, but sorry Brandon, it reads like a troll thread now.

The topic is about 2 sites merging ?? How can this be on-topic.

Maybe you should have started a new thread called "ScT staff use funds for themselves, they hide threads and delete posts"

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Some people need to take a step back, maybe a huge leap back, take a very deep breath, and reassess what is one's priorities in life, work & playtime, and if that means shutting one's mouth up for a while, then sobeit.

Slugging it out on a public forum does one no favours whatsoever, and indeed may do more harm than would normally be expected.

Walk away, let things settle down for a while, then come back refreshed and armed with new info that might, or might not, be useful to the debate.

Chill pills all round.

nahan
09-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Djgrr stated:
"The remaining 300 euros is used to help our uploaders bring you guys all the uploads (i don't want to go into too much detail here)."

So if only uploader's can upload torrents on sct then this makes sct pay4Leech by proxy. Donation or no donation, 300 of the 1000 euro operating costs goes to providing "all the uploads".

E: Yes I know members can also upload and download figuratively, but the primary source for uploading is paid for by donations.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:48 PM

Eezee actually. See, you were wrong again.

You weren't online at the time.
Anyways, I've said what needed to be said. I don't hate anyone nor do i respect any of you who think I'm full of shit any less. I would never expect a staff member of any site to come out and say "fuck, you caught us :(" Anyways, I know what's true and what's not. To me that's all that matters.

There will be a day you get shafted eezee. And I promise you, once you do you'll come clean. I can't post chats with other former staff members because they don't want to get involved, but I have much more proof than you know.

I need to get studying for exams, I won't be posting in here anymore for the rest of the day. You're protecting the site you believe in, even though I'm sure deep down you either know what's going on, you're completely clueless, or you're in on it. But at the end of the day, it's what you believe in, which is why I don't have any less respect for you.

SpookyLady
09-18-2007, 07:50 PM
@Brandon

I known djGrrr for years and always worked with him closely on various projects and trust him a lot, consider him a good friend, so yes I do believe what he is saying and I know the whole situation now after a long discussion.

This has nothing to do with you mentioning the merger or bullshitting about the donations. You done something bad and personal to your ex girlfriend and djGrrr had to clean up the mess. A very personal matter, and you're too embarrassed to admit the truth of what you did and why you were banned in the first place. The merger/donations talk is just a smokescreen.

Its got nothing to do with of how I think Feeling is a selfish twat, which is totally unrelated to any of this merger crap and goes back a long while ago. I still don't like SceneTorrents and I don't like Feeling. Thats my main reasoning behind my Objection to this merger. Just because djGrrr admins the place makes no difference to my opinion.

so brandon whats your comments on this

nahan
09-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Haha who cares Lady, smokescreen or not this prediction is more than just an educated rumor. The wheels in motion are already moving.
You practically confirmed it, along with others.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 07:56 PM
@Brandon

so brandon whats your comments on this

Actually that's a bit wrong. But lets go ahead and bring out everything since you want to make this personal. djgrrr made kimii staff b/c he has a crush on her and wants to get together with her. I suppose he felt he needed to bribe her to get her to like him.. beats me. I will actually post logs of this if you want. I pm'd kimii asking why the donations went to 0 and got no reply. So I made a post on sct asking about it. I then posted here after my posting priv's were removed there due to too much censoring I suppose. That was when I did make a mistake and did publicly attack kimii. if you look in the main forum, I actually admitted in a post that I made a mistake and had that removed.. So I don't see where you get the idea i'm embarrassed to admit the truth as I did on a forum here with thousands of people. I got banned for making this post here.

I'm not embarrassed at all and I have nothing to hide.

edit: here you go in case you missed it http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-to-those-saw-my-previous-topic-231218

Vagaz
09-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Weren't you supposed to go study? Shows much of a man of your words you are.

Brandon
09-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Weren't you supposed to go study? Shows much of a man of your words you are.

I am studying. But I'm not going to sit here and let myself be attacked without defending my dignity.

Vagaz
09-18-2007, 08:09 PM
What fucking dignity :|

slimdogp
09-18-2007, 08:12 PM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3784/beatingadeadhorsebt8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Brandon
09-18-2007, 08:13 PM
What fucking dignity :|

Every one of your posts has been a personal attack against me. At least I can admit that I still respect you making my posts mean something vs your one minded comments that mean nothing.

Rpcry
09-18-2007, 08:19 PM
ok he said that he's sorry about the personal attacks, i was one of the 5 or 6 that sow that thread and actually reply there to tell that he was crosing the line. The thing about ScT and CT is what realy matters here, am wondering why ScT boys keep the mouth shot when even when the admins of CT told us that they were planing the merge and that they were making the last arangments (money for the ones with a twisted mind since they told that they got more ofers, or staffing etc for the ones that aint that tweested).
SCTtorrents FTW i guess... Just dont make it p4g if the site come true (with the bancked founds of both trackers you should have covered more than a year ;)

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Yeah,well outta order Eezee, i hate when ppl make personal attacks on the internets >.>

Things brings back memorys actually, are you related to greensmoker in any way Brandon ?. I read a few troll threads by him too, seems familair.

Since we are way off the topic of 2 sites merging that wasnt really a prediction anyway since Brandon was told about it, Anyone watching the Porto V Liverpool game ?

rvt
09-18-2007, 08:33 PM
If people want to make snide remarks about Brandon doing "something bad and personal" to his ex, then maybe they don't know anything about either of them.
For the longest time, Brandon took the blame for something that little miss perfect did.

If it's going to go that way, then be aware there are things from the past that might just bite certain people in the ass.

On the other hand, ScT staff are entitled to be angry.
Hints keep being dropped about donations with no facts.
I think it's time to either put up or shut up on the donations.

Drak0
09-18-2007, 08:34 PM
The merger does sound interesting.:D and I suspected something before this thread.Having ears on teh interwebzs..
Just hope staff can get along with each other from both sites and users of course.:P
And this information,should not of come from Brandon(Bad Boy) for the Sct members..Some of them might be a little peeved...
Though I luv the thought and possible fusion..:D

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Anyone watching the Porto V Liverpool game ?

Does a bear shit in the woods? :D

seh
09-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Anyone watching the Porto V Liverpool game ?

Does a bear shit in the woods? :D

http://www.zzhwy101.com/images/oakland/bear.jpg

Not always :P

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 08:43 PM
hehe, some light hearted relief after this thread and that match :D

RaPPeR
09-18-2007, 08:59 PM
I suggest that peoples who don't know nothing about it, stay out of it.
You just give your own opinion and don't help to the thread in your spamming .

dr0w
09-18-2007, 08:59 PM
what does CT get out of this? money?

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 09:06 PM

My prediction is they get about $50,000 thats in the 2nd paypal account the sct staff have, but i heard a rumour it more like $250,000.
CT staff will probably go skinny dipping in the carribean or take a cruise or something.
I also heard a rumor although i have no proof, they are think about buying out google with teh money

dr0w
09-18-2007, 09:09 PM

My prediction is they get about $50,000 thats in the 2nd paypal account the sct staff have, but i heard a rumour it more like $250,000.
CT staff will probably go skinny dipping in the carribean or take a cruise or something.
I also heard a rumor although i have no proof, they are think about buying out google with teh money
thats a hell lot of money for a tracker O_O

blackbird
09-18-2007, 09:10 PM

actually they are gona buy a potty for this poor bear

http://www.zzhwy101.com/images/oakland/bear.jpg

Vagaz
09-18-2007, 09:11 PM

Yeah, because he wasn't being sarcastic at all. :P

dr0w
09-18-2007, 09:13 PM

Yeah, because he wasn't being sarcastic at all. :P i knew that :happy:

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 09:23 PM
sorry, i agree with blackbird. If we dont get that bear a potty soon, he will get piles sitting on the toilet like that !

Edit: and we need a headset, he cant balance without using all paws, hes dropped the telephone :\

RaPPeR
09-18-2007, 09:28 PM
I guess this thread should be closed because of the spam.
PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE MORONS AND STOP THE SPAM

nahan
09-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Its being done on purpose as a strategy to close the thread.
Obviously why they wont address the main points and attacking the weaker ones, like asking for proof of money being taken.
People who donate to a cause they deem worthy do have a right to know or ask where their money is going or being used, no ?

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Spam ? it was a genuine heart felt reply. i never brought the bear into the topic, i am just concerned about his well being. Are you an an animal hater ?

Edit: There is no proof about money being taken we have already gathered that, it was a guess/allegation/feeling call it what you want. Anyway, the TOPIC WAS "Prediction: ChronicTracker will merge into Scenetorrents " IMO, it went off topic long ago as it was planned too

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 09:34 PM
I guess this thread should be closed because of the spam.
PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE MORONS AND STOP THE SPAM

Suggestion, take your own advice.

WarrenBuffet
09-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Omg This Thread Is A Beast!!!

kimii
09-18-2007, 10:00 PM
MERGER UPDATE -- There will be NO merger in progress.

This merge was only an idea thrown to both CT and SCT staff. I dont see how people think a merge with 2 sites is done for $$$$. The purpose for this idea was to improve the site for the users. Better speed, pretimes, content, etc. With 2 different sites meshing together, ideas and skills are thrown together to improve everything.

As for the so called donations that people assume are taken for personal use by SCT staff.... To put our users at ease, we will soon provide proof of where and what EVERY euro is used for and how much are in the current reserves. This will be done and provided on the site for the purpose of current SCT users. If you have any questions or doubts.... feel free to PM any staff member.

I ask the staff here to please close this thread.

mincepie456456
09-18-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh cool, so it a complete pile of shite then. I wasted 15 minutes of my life reading this muck.
Guess seethe42 will just have to go to skegness like the rest of us next year.

Game over, tin foil hat man stirkes again

microshrimps
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
who cares about the donations . the donators are mature enough and responsible enough for their doings . and if djgrrr and lush keep something from the donations for themselves , then who cares ? almost every tracker is p2l now . and who cares about this little chinese joke (HB3) that the only reason of her becoming a sysop on trackers is being a female , meh .

Chalisto
09-18-2007, 10:15 PM
(9:34:52 PM) chs: tell me about the merge
(9:42:07 PM) Feeling //: there was talks
(9:42:18 PM) Feeling //: and we pre made the channel / domain
(9:42:45 PM) chs: nothing else?
(9:42:51 PM) Feeling //: nope
(9:43:11 PM) chs: i keep hearing quite the opposite

(9:43:28 PM) Feeling //: well, we are the only ppl who knows
(9:43:36 PM) Feeling //: so why listen to brandon and his shit?

(9:48:30 PM) chs: I still believe you will merge, unless all this frightened you
(9:48:42 PM) chs: lets hope you won't chicken out
(9:48:53 PM) Feeling //: why would it frighten me?
(9:49:13 PM) chs: Why are you censoring everything that has something to do with it?
(9:49:15 PM) Feeling //: the words you use make you sound 12 years old and looking for a fight.
(9:49:24 PM) Feeling //: we will make a mass pm about it
(9:49:30 PM) chs: oh comeon, im trying to have a discussion man
(9:49:36 PM) Feeling //: other than that, its kept under wraps
(9:50:05 PM) Feeling //: so if someone posts about it, we will deleted it
(9:50:17 PM) Feeling //: nothing to do with censoring
(9:50:35 PM) Feeling //: its up to us when we will officially break it to the users
(9:52:41 PM) Feeling //: anymore questions? :)
(9:53:07 PM) chs: yeah, well i don't get it why you are deleting them
(9:53:33 PM) Feeling //: Rawr ;o says: nothing to do with censoring Rawr ;o says: its up to us when we will officially break it to the users
(9:53:36 PM) Feeling //: i just said
(9:53:45 PM) Feeling //: just del instead of editing
(9:54:29 PM) chs: you could have made a post and told them it was false
(9:55:15 PM) Feeling //: we coulda done
(9:55:35 PM) chs: it would have cleared everything up, deleting them makes you look like you are hiding it
(9:55:47 PM) chs: a small statement or something
(9:55:54 PM) Feeling //: deleting them just gets rid of the shit thats not needed
(9:56:04 PM) Feeling //: we will be writing a response
(9:56:15 PM) Feeling //: in an proof ridden fashion
(9:56:25 PM) Feeling //: unlike brandons bullshit claims
(9:58:51 PM) chs: well, Brandons claims aren't exactly bullshit
(9:58:55 PM) chs: it was the truth
(9:58:58 PM) chs: you ARE merging
(9:59:11 PM) chs: or atleast planning to do it in the future
(9:59:34 PM) Feeling //: talks
(9:59:36 PM) chs: perhaps thats why the design didn't come to the bday
(9:59:37 PM) chs: ;)
(9:59:43 PM) Feeling //: just talks
(9:59:48 PM) Feeling //: he has no proof we are
(10:00:06 PM) Feeling //: they are bullshit
(10:01:19 PM) chs: I think i noticed a screenshot where lush says it was supposed to be a secret etc
(10:01:33 PM) Feeling //: yea talks are
(10:01:46 PM) Feeling //: i saw that ss too

JazzyJeff
09-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Who cares about the donations . The donators are mature enough and responsible enough for their doings . And if djgrrr and lush keep something from the donations for themselves , then who cares ? Almost every trackers is p2l now . And who cares about this little chinese joke (HB3) that the only reason of her becoming a sysop on trackers is being a female , meh .

Donations are for maintaining the site, a warez site owners profiting could raise serious legal problems.
SCT should have put this to rest straight away instead of posts being deleted.

Swax
09-18-2007, 10:22 PM
(9:54:29 PM) chs: you could have made a post and told them it was false
(9:55:15 PM) Feeling //: we coulda done
(9:55:35 PM) chs: it would have cleared everything up, deleting them makes you look like you are hiding it

So sending a mass PM out lying to the whole userbase would have been a good idea? :lol:

Posts were deleted, yes, and if a user posts the same post 8 times, each time being deleted, you'd think they'd realise the owners of the site didn't wish the information to be read publicly.
If a user doesn't realise after 8 deletions, and also a PM from a member of staff then surely they can't complain from having their posting rights removed temporarily.

Chalisto
09-18-2007, 10:50 PM
or being banned permanently?

edit;

funny that they bought like 5 domains "just" in case they would merge...

There are 5 domains hosted on this IP address (85.17.113.130).
Here are a few of them:

Sc-torrents.org (http://whois.domaintools.com/sc-torrents.org)
Sct0rrents.org (http://whois.domaintools.com/sct0rrents.org)
Sctorrents.com (http://whois.domaintools.com/sctorrents.com)
Sctorrents.net (http://Sctorrents.net)
Sctorrents.org (http://Sctorrents.org)

Snupz
09-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Well well. Sct keeps going down and down... They fucked everything that the first founders of sct have achieved. Then left only feefee and dj, sct have been going down with stupid decissions they're making. Its really hard to see this :(

Brandon
09-18-2007, 11:16 PM
MERGER UPDATE -- There will be NO merger in progress.

This merge was only an idea thrown to both CT and SCT staff. I dont see how people think a merge with 2 sites is done for $$$$. The purpose for this idea was to improve the site for the users. Better speed, pretimes, content, etc. With 2 different sites meshing together, ideas and skills are thrown together to improve everything.

As for the so called donations that people assume are taken for personal use by SCT staff.... To put our users at ease, we will soon provide proof of where and what EVERY euro is used for and how much are in the current reserves. This will be done and provided on the site for the purpose of current SCT users. If you have any questions or doubts.... feel free to PM any staff member.

I ask the staff here to please close this thread.

(9:50:35 PM) Feeling //: its up to us when we will officially break it to the users
The channel on sct.. the domains...

Sounds like the merger is pretty evident to me :ermm:

And is it safe to assume you wish users to "pm a staff member" if they have any doubts as to keep it out of the eyes of the public? :ermm:

BTW. I find it hilarious that you guys are doing money conversions in the main channel. That bot is also in the staff channel, but I'm guessing you guys are putting on a show? :)

If you were serious about it, I doubt you'd be making a public deal about it in main, like you want people to see "oh look they really are telling the truth!"

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 12:30 AM
very weird

zxcv
09-19-2007, 12:36 AM
umm I guess that some of us are extremists... I'm not SCT member but yes a CT member :naughty:.
First of all, it's a private server with a owned domain.

Ok, would be great that every user or at least donator would have rights that concerns donations, but I guess that it's the safest mode that only admins know the same as they don't publish their script or the userdatabase...

If they merge there are some things that benefit them and users of course.
User database would be bigger (more seeders/leechers/uploaders/preetimes).They are 2 experienced trackers.

I think that really the lost one it's CT because they are smaller and the "new" name it's quite similar to scenetorrents. (SCTorrents) And nobody says nothing against.

Nobody ask about where the CT donations goes because they have only 7000 users and the donations are like SCC wich has the double of users and the double of activity in forums, and tracker.:whistling

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 01:00 AM
ct is a good tracker...

MBS
09-19-2007, 01:06 AM
but why would they merge ???

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 01:07 AM
cause the owners of both had sex, and they decided because they couldnt have a baby, theyd should create a joint tracker in honour of the baby that could not be conceived.

G-Force
09-19-2007, 01:09 AM
cause the owners of both had sex, and they decided because they couldnt have a baby, theyd should create a joint tracker in honour of the baby that could not be conceived.

Funniest post i have ever read on FST!

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 01:13 AM
you know ive been watching this thread since it started, and Seethe42 has been viewing it for hours on end, whose opinion im interested in has not posted..

Are you planning to post like a big long response? im looking forward to it

z0mgwth
09-19-2007, 01:40 AM
Djgrr stated:
"The remaining 300 euros is used to help our uploaders bring you guys all the uploads (i don't want to go into too much detail here)."

So if only uploader's can upload torrents on sct then this makes sct pay4Leech by proxy. Donation or no donation, 300 of the 1000 euro operating costs goes to providing "all the uploads".

E: Yes I know members can also upload and download figuratively, but the primary source for uploading is paid for by donations.

HUH considering i know someone who uploaded there for many months and put out a lot of releases and said it was not an anonymous place to upload to at all and the uploaders channel was full of people just lounging wanting to know who uploaded what or they would need files fxped to them so they could upload. If 300 euros is being spent for access then where are the pre times to show for it,for 300 euros i think they could get some decent sites to leech from :yup:.

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Djgrr stated:

HUH considering i know someone who uploaded there for many months and put out a lot of releases and said it was not an anonymous place to upload to at all and the uploaders channel was full of people just lounging wanting to know who uploaded what or they would need files fxped to them so they could upload. If 300 euros is being spent for access then where are the pre times to show for it,for 300 euros i think they could get some decent sites to leech from :yup:.

unless your an idiot, which i think you are

ScT has great pretimes, hell even yesterday they beat out every single motherfucking site on the Prison Break S3 E1 upload. and that 300 dollars does go to axx, since i was a fucken uploader on sct. ScT is the best tracker around, you cant join it, you cant be it, so you hate it, so very typical. 300 euros is nothing if you dont know the best topsites to get apart of, and even right this second a friend of mine uploaded a DVDR with a pre of 9 mins, which is fucken great, considering the time to get it from ftp then to make it into a torrent then to upload. Think before you talk...

Brandon
09-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Djgrr stated:

z0mgwth
09-19-2007, 02:09 AM

ScT has great pretimes, hell even yesterday they beat out every single motherfucking site on the Prison Break S3 E1 upload. and that 300 dollars does go to axx, since i was a fucken uploader on sct. ScT is the best tracker around, you cant join it, you cant be it, so you hate it, so very typical. 300 euros is nothing if you dont know the best topsites to get apart of, and even right this second a friend of mine uploaded a DVDR with a pre of 9 mins, which is fucken great, considering the time to get it from ftp then to make it into a torrent then to upload. Think before you talk...

wow a 9minute pre on a dvd thats just so awesome or a 1:30 pre on a 350mb tv show .
a whole 2 releases impressive
have a cookie and chill mmmmm warm cookies

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 02:10 AM

wow a 9minute pre on a dvd thats just so awesome or a 1:30 pre on a 350mb tv show .
a whole 2 releases impressive
have a cookie and chill mmmmm warm cookies

sorry for snappin on yo, i missed my nap time :( wanna sing to me, till i fall asleep?

z0mgwth
09-19-2007, 02:12 AM
only if you shower first,the smell of BS is kinda strong :smoochies:

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 02:14 AM
:wub: u :D

tintin123
09-19-2007, 04:29 AM
just read the first 20 pages then got bored

in my PERSONAL opinion i dont give a shit about donations this and donations that

no one has a gun to my head and forces me to donate

secondly i dont give a shit how the donations are met as i give them to the site.

HAVE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT OXFAM OR 99.99% OF THE HIGH STREET CHARITIES WHO ACTUALLY EAT ALL THE DONATIONS AND STEAL THE CASH IN MILLIONS EVERY YEAR AND HAVE LIEK 90% RUNNING COSTS AND GIVE FUCK ALL TO CHARITY?

IF SCT WAS STEALING FROM THE THIRD WORLD I WOULD FEEL PISSED OFF

BUT THEY ARENT

DIFFERENT THING TOTALLY????

EDIT: I HAVE DONATED T BOTH FTN+SCT AND CANT REMEMBER A BULLET WITH MY NAME ON IT!!!

fifty99
09-19-2007, 05:40 AM
in my PERSONAL opinion i dont give a shit about donations this and donations that

no one has a gun to my head and forces me to donate

EDIT: I HAVE DONATED T BOTH FTN+SCT AND CANT REMEMBER A BULLET WITH MY NAME ON IT!!!

LOL this is so true ... I have not donated to any torrent and likely never will (the only site i would donate too dont really need it), since i dont know were the moneys are going ....

but so what if they use donations to fund seed boxes ... do you really care ? if you then dont donate ... simple as that ... and if they can not afford to have those extra seed boxes and the speeds suffer on torrents well then so be it ... find another site to leech from ..

killer23
09-19-2007, 05:47 AM
i think donating to trackers is essential, the tracker benefits and so do the users, that take on donating isnt going to make things better, i regulary donate to Bitmetv, and i think they deserve it.

skin_e1
09-19-2007, 06:08 AM
Personally, I want a reward for donating like GBs or donor stars. A donate for nothing tracker has never gotten anything from me.

fifty99
09-19-2007, 06:12 AM
Personally, I want a reward for donating like GBs or donor stars. A donate for nothing tracker has never gotten anything from me.

A tracker that sells GBs or has monthly draws to earn money will never see a dime from me ...
now if people got a gold star next to thier name for donating so be it, that should be thanx enough for the donation

G-Force
09-19-2007, 06:16 AM

A tracker that sells GBs or has monthly draws to earn money will never see a dime from me ...
now if people got a gold star next to thier name for donating so be it, that should be thanx enough for the donation

Agreed, after all it is a DONATION, meaning there is nothing in exchange.

djkamikaze
09-19-2007, 07:45 AM
http://www.reallybored.net/m_pictures/305.jpg