PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 so close

tacoflavakiss
09-18-2007, 03:59 AM
Who out there is pumped to "Finish the Fight"

I know I am.

Beta was awesome, so the game can just be better.

Im ready to pwn all you n00bs out there

robpury
09-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Like you I'm siked as hell about it. People like us are gonna make Microsoft even richer and in record time compared to Halo 2 I'm sure. It's funny how Halo is so good that they made a new soda just for it. Isn't that a first?

silent h3ro
09-20-2007, 09:31 PM
It's funny how Halo is so good that they made a new soda just for it. Isn't that a first?You know it is funny and I preordered the game and I bought the soda and I gotta say that they are both worth it - well not sure yet about Halo 3 but I'm sure it will live up to the hype.

MaaxHimself
09-20-2007, 09:42 PM
How is the Halo 3 soda?

Seedler
09-21-2007, 02:13 AM
Hl3>halo3

Busyman™
09-21-2007, 07:19 PM
Who out there is pumped to "Finish the Fight"

I know I am.

Beta was awesome, so the game can just be better.

Im ready to pwn all you n00bs out there

I will get this on Tuesday if they aren't sold out.

Otherwise, oh well....I can wait.

XS75
09-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Hl3>halo3

hell yes, hl3 owns halo3, dont know whats so great about halo anyway, hell id rather play GOW.

Gish
09-29-2007, 07:33 PM
I saw the first level being played at the gamespot.
and may I say I jumped up and down for joy like a little kid then relized I need a 360 first:(

Brenya
09-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Hl3>halo3
Apples and oranges?
You cannot compare a game on the PC to a game on the Xbox 360 because they are played in two different mediums.

Kyl3KK
09-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Just finished it tonight. What a ride :)

mr. nails
09-30-2007, 12:23 AM
what's teh big deal with this game? i'm not some sort of halo hater, but i just got back from frys and they have this game out on display to play. i didn't play it, but i did watch some guy play it. i wasn't impressed by it at all. the grafx looked horrid. ok, ok, to be fair the grafx looks old not horrid. maybe the gameplay is just good? for a new game to be out on a new system it sure looked old and unpolished... lol, and on top of that the Xtreme Edition (or whatever) was $130. yeah, imma spend over a bill for a game. lol, funny.

Gish
09-30-2007, 03:05 AM
what's teh big deal with this game? i'm not some sort of halo hater, but i just got back from frys and they have this game out on display to play. i didn't play it, but i did watch some guy play it. i wasn't impressed by it at all. the grafx looked horrid. ok, ok, to be fair the grafx looks old not horrid. maybe the gameplay is just good? for a new game to be out on a new system it sure looked old and unpolished... lol, and on top of that the Xtreme Edition (or whatever) was $130. yeah, imma spend over a bill for a game. lol, funny.

If I had only one game for the 360 it would be halo 3 as many others would tell you the same. I played some of the first level at gamestop and may I say everything I hoped for came true. Halo 3 is not for the single player as it is for online which from what I see it is the best game out by far when it comes to game play.

I guess some people get it and some people don't and you my friend don't get it;)

Brenya
09-30-2007, 03:48 PM
...the grafx looked horrid. ok, ok, to be fair the grafx looks old not horrid. ... for a new game to be out on a new system it sure looked old and unpolished...
nails, are you comparing h3 to other xbox 360 games, or to pc games? if you are comparing h3 to pc games, then bash the xbox 360, not h3.

mr. nails
09-30-2007, 10:02 PM
lol, wow, what's wrong with u ppl. i just simply saw halo3 and some guy playing it. it didn't "look" that great 2 me. maybe i didn't see teh perfect sunset on the millions of moons that game has to offer idk, but it just didn't look like something someone needs to be all excited about. granted, maybe i just saw a boring part of the game. lol, also, i do "get it" this game and fps' kid. this just didn't seem something to go on about. perhaps u guys are angry cuz it cost u over 1 bill for a silly helmet and now ur broke?

silent h3ro
09-30-2007, 11:36 PM
what's teh big deal with this game? i'm not some sort of halo hater, but i just got back from frys and they have this game out on display to play. i didn't play it, but i did watch some guy play it. i wasn't impressed by it at all. the grafx looked horrid. ok, ok, to be fair the grafx looks old not horrid. maybe the gameplay is just good? for a new game to be out on a new system it sure looked old and unpolished... lol, and on top of that the Xtreme Edition (or whatever) was $130. yeah, imma spend over a bill for a game. lol, funny.That's just your opinion.

This game got over 4 million pre-orders so obviously you are one of a few who doesn't like the game. Also not everyone is going to buy the Legenday Edition, it is only for collectors. You can easily buy Halo 3 for $55 on buy.com.

Seriously... old graphics? Who cares? It's a fun game. If Crysis is released and it is not fun then who the hell cares about the graphics if is not enjoyable?

Btw, IMO, you shouldn't base your opinion on something that you haven't spent time with yourself.

Gish
10-01-2007, 12:39 AM
what makes a game stand out know a days is the online gaming. which halo 3 has the best of:)

AmpeD
10-01-2007, 03:52 AM
lol, wow, what's wrong with u ppl. i just simply saw halo3 and some guy playing it. it didn't "look" that great 2 me. maybe i didn't see teh perfect sunset on the millions of moons that game has to offer idk, but it just didn't look like something someone needs to be all excited about. granted, maybe i just saw a boring part of the game. lol, also, i do "get it" this game and fps' kid. this just didn't seem something to go on about. perhaps u guys are angry cuz it cost u over 1 bill for a silly helmet and now ur broke?
u be drinkin haterade

JohnHenryDoe
10-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Halo made its mark as ground breaking. Halo 2 made multi-player a necessity. Halo 3 blends the first two together, however there is not much new there. Having one of the best match-making systems goes a long way to help an otherwise standard game. Having a now legendary main character in Master Chief is also a big plus.
Are there better FPS? Sure. Does it matter? Nope.
I personally think Gears of War had the potential to be a much better game than any of the Halo trilogy. Unfortunately, Epic didn't do their homework on the multi-player side.

Gish
10-02-2007, 03:01 AM
I really liked Halo 1 online! on the PC:)