PDA

View Full Version : To those who saw my previous topic..

Brandon
09-18-2007, 06:14 AM
The bottom portion of what I said in that topic wasn't true.. I acted out of frustration and anger, and attacked someone that didn't deserve to be tarnished like that. It was a mistake to say those things and although they weren't true, it still wasn't right.

Hate me, drop all respect for me.. I can't change what's already been done. But the person involved didn't deserve what I did. I'm man enough to admit I made a mistake, and although I'm sure I'll get a lot of flaming because of this post, I feel the truth about me making that portion up should be made available to the general public.

sense
09-18-2007, 06:23 AM
How much did they pay you dude? :lol:

blackbird
09-18-2007, 06:28 AM
that post only remained for 1 or 2 minutes and a "view" of below 3 ..so you dont have to worry about it ..

and attacked someone that didn't deserve to be tarnished like thatIMHO that "person" really deserved more than that .. :yup:

Brandon
09-18-2007, 06:36 AM
I was pissed off... I wasn't paid and that's really not something to laugh about Oo
Some people really do have that and it's not a laughing matter..

sense
09-18-2007, 06:41 AM
I was pissed off... I wasn't paid and that's really not something to laugh about Oo
Some people really do have that and it's not a laughing matter..

I was just kidding, also I have no idea what you mean by "Some people really do have that". I guess that is because I didn't see this so called "previous topic".

Man this Bittorrent drama is like Melrose Place. Anyways, my apologies to you.

azteca
09-18-2007, 06:43 AM
now i wanna see your previous topic :P

fridash
09-18-2007, 06:45 AM
anger is a one mans graetest enamys

huqiming
09-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Don't worry about it. It existed for less than 5 mins. Very few people saw it.
We all act out of frustration from time to time but few had the courage to admit mistakes. :)