PDA

View Full Version : 4th July

hypoluxa3k
07-07-2003, 09:56 AM
Happy Birthday to a country built and created by a bunch of facists that didn't want to pay taxes to the British Empire. Let's be clear that the founders of what would become the United States of America were elitiests that didn't really care about equality....rather wanted their own personal freedoms to pursue their happiness at the expense of slaves, women and minorities. When will Americans come to realize that the American dream is nothing more than a game of cloak and daggers.

clocker
07-07-2003, 11:03 AM
Gee, erm...thanks, Hypoluxa.

Even deluded fascists get warm and fuzzy about their birthday.

j2k4
07-07-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@7 July 2003 - 04:56
Happy Birthday to a country built and created by a bunch of facists that didn't want to pay taxes to the British Empire. Let's be clear that the founders of what would become the United States of America were elitiests that didn't really care about equality....rather wanted their own personal freedoms to pursue their happiness at the expense of slaves, women and minorities. When will Americans come to realize that the American dream is nothing more than a game of cloak and daggers.
Somehow I never wondered where you stood, Hypoluxa, but I nonetheless appreciate your clarification. ;)

We are edified by your honesty.

Bender
07-07-2003, 11:28 AM
Congratulations, hypoluxa3k, you just succeeded in insulting the majority of this board.

Let me sum this up: you have something against homosexuals, Celebs_are_Us, and the United States, isn't it getting harder and harder for you to keep on living?