PDA

View Full Version : All Enter..... SCT,,, FTN !!!

man
09-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Welcome members and administrators site FIle Sharing Talk

I debate with you on this subject

Why laugh when asked member invitations to high positions such as SCT or FTN remember you in the day you like and one such invitations

I want to seek invitations to the SCT free, but I think you here everything paid Nobody distribute such invitations free

I want a serious debate, why not help members access to these invitations, or even how to get access account particularly in such locations

I wish serious discussion so that we can establish a solution to register at these locations and to break the rule impossible

with my best

titofat
09-18-2007, 01:16 PM
you can get what you want by making friends and be good member and help pepole

napster5
09-18-2007, 01:18 PM

:yup:

TheDude
09-18-2007, 01:22 PM
why u think we have to give u invite to those trackers? those are more community then "place to download"... I really dont understand what u want...

+1

blackbird
09-18-2007, 01:23 PM
I want a serious debate, why not help members access to these invitations, or even how to get access account particularly in such locations

becoz they cant let everyone in ther who asks for an invite .. they have a userlimit .. and they want to make sure only good users gets in :ph34r:

dcliffnotes
09-18-2007, 01:26 PM
rightly said titofat. check this, i got a free invite to hdbits by a good friend i met here. i never asked for an invite nor did he advertised a giveaway or a trade. all i did was i just gave him an invite to a tracker when he asked. it came kinda unexpectedly. see....its all about making good friends here. dont expect anything in return, and in time it what you desire will come to you.

man
09-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Welcome Brother

I want to say here that you laugh and scoff including the request for invitations in such sites such as SCT or special FTN

Since I felt that everything entering or paid everything for nothing

I did not find the subject gives free invitations to these sites

Brother, or even how to obtain invitations

Does the formation of Friends gap only factor to Get invitation

I am not the fact that the Friends of Gagra them because I think that calls on the concept

Waiting for more serious debate

feelnight
09-18-2007, 01:31 PM
those are more community then "place to download"...

ture,great

BitTorrent (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/) section is also community then "place to get invites"!

akkk
09-18-2007, 01:42 PM
You should know you won't get ScT or FTN for free in the next moment after you signup. You should help others and make friends and in a few months maybe you will get them :)

Cmon
09-18-2007, 01:51 PM
why not help members access to these invitations, or even how to get access account particularly in such locations
I don't want to risk my account by inviting people that I don't know, even if I know you, I still don't want to take the risk

kirktrix
09-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Those invites are very rare...and only limited people got invites to those trackers....that's why people who is very lucky and make many friends got it...

SAM
09-18-2007, 02:41 PM
why u think we have to give u invite to those trackers? those are more community then "place to download"...
great words
so true
making friends ..helping other members.. sharing ....being active
all can help you get what you want.
but i have a thought
if you go ahead and try to be active for the sake of the invitations, it shows
so just be your self :)

marksman
09-18-2007, 02:52 PM
in conclusion

there are around 1 or 2..maybe 3 thousand of users around here..what makes u so special 2 get an invite there!..if u've been a member there..u would know how hard is it 2 get an invite..u dont work hard and upload a crazy amount of 200 gb or so..then give it 2 the first seen stranger on some forums..invites are ment 2 be given 2 friends and only those friends u trust

plus..its against sites rules 2 just give the invite to ppl u dont know ..u dont wanna go against the rules do ya?! ;)

spark
09-18-2007, 02:55 PM
I like traders' speeches :D

vizouk
09-18-2007, 03:12 PM
friends and you have all :D

I never get a high level by trade :happy:

marksman
09-18-2007, 03:39 PM

if that was ment for me..then U OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ME..

KSA
09-18-2007, 03:41 PM
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7164/kittygs9.jpg

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 03:43 PM

Just being pointed in the right direction by friends also helps ;)

spark
09-18-2007, 03:45 PM

Did I mean you? :blink:

You have only three trading rep point! :D

marksman
09-18-2007, 03:53 PM

Did I mean you? :blink:

You have only three trading rep point! :D

oh..ok then..just that ur post was directly after mine..

vizouk
09-18-2007, 04:01 PM

Just being pointed in the right direction by friends also helps ;)

yeah :D thanks you sgtmajor for all :)

GoLDeN
09-18-2007, 04:28 PM
hope u get it but i wont risk my acc with any one except my bro and may be a friend i know from very old time

vizouk
09-18-2007, 04:32 PM
hope u get it but i wont risk my acc with any one except my bro and may be a friend i know from very old time

yeah you are right. and juventus isnt the best :P

its FcPorto (Oporto)lol:D

sear
09-18-2007, 04:48 PM
I wish serious discussion so that we can establish a solution to register at these locations and to break the rule impossible

That my friend is pure poetry :D

You're wrong about there being no topics for free giveaway to these trackers there are some from time to time. I would suggest however that people would hesitate to give them to you without knowing you better. Similarly I think that most of the people here on the trackers you mentioned have gotten their invites from friends, as has been mentioned before that's what's meant to be done with invites you give them to your friends that you trust ;)

I'd like to know why you think FST needs to become a defacto open signup sheet for any tracker? Why should we make it easier for people we don't know to enter sites? To me that makes very little sense and would go a long way to compromising these trackers.

mado2010
09-18-2007, 05:04 PM

:yup:

;);)

dav4488
09-18-2007, 05:23 PM
heeheh it's difficult to get a lvel 10 tracker invites so we must back off. I can't still get a torrentleech invite so...

Defy
09-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Unfortunately, with ScT as an example, they now charge for invites. Some older members may have some that were given to them free... but unless you're a good friend of said member(s) what in the world would make you think someone would give you a free invite? That's like throwing $20 out the window!

The next way to approach getting into the torrent site is account trading, which is risky business in itself. And with this method you have to give something to get something, unless of course you're lucky enough to catch/win access from a rare giveaway... which is like 1/1,000,000.

It's the bittorrent sites that decide the rules, and unfortunately the big boys like to keep a low profile and even smaller member base.

Vidde
09-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Well, try to ask yourself this question instead of looking down on ppl not inviting others;
Why... should you get an invite to ScT and FTN? What have you done for this board, or others to help ppl? Why should anyone trust you, that you do not trade it, cheat, or others?

There are rules on every tracker out there, and they all have at least one in common; Do not give invites to any person you do not know.
Now why is that? Well, for once we have the cheaters and traders, but how can anyone know who you really are?
Simple; they can't. And as long as they can't know who you are and how you are as a person, you won't get an invite for free. Not because they hate you, not because they're cheap, not because they're hogging the invites themself, but simply because they don't know you, and therefore do not trust you.

Simple as that
-Vidde