PDA

View Full Version : looking for free s*t

vytexx
09-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi. So like the title say's i am looking for s*t invite. i have been looking for it half year now and as you can quess without any luck. so if there is some great people wiling to spare me an invite i would appreciate it.

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM
You've been here 2 months, have a terrible history of trying to trade anything, but you expect a free ScT and you say you've been looking for it 6 months.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=1692782

I hate to break the bad news to you my friend, but I don't think anyone here would trust you enough to hold onto it for long.

When you have a better history here of helping more & trading less, then maybe, just maybe, you will get what you desire.

Good things go to those who wait and do good things.

doesdjef
09-18-2007, 07:28 PM
You've been here 2 months, have a terrible history of trying to trade anything, but you expect a free ScT and you say you've been looking for it 6 months.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=1692782

I hate to break the bad news to you my friend, but I don't think anyone here would trust you enough to hold onto it for long.

When you have a better history here of helping more & trading less, then maybe, just maybe, you will get what you desire.

Good things go to those who wait and do good things.

SgtMajor is absolutely right here. I could offer up some of my sct invites but you have to be atleast a good member here

KFlint
09-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Hi. So like the title say's i am looking for s*t invite. i have been looking for it half year now and as you can quess without any luck. so if there is some great people wiling to spare me an invite i would appreciate it.

I almost shed a tear while reading your signature :

I will retire when i will get S*T
please help me to retire...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

this whole retirement trend makes me laugh

GoLDeN
09-18-2007, 07:34 PM
sorry man but they r wright

Peter North
09-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Does we know that SCT invites, you actually have to pay to get one?
Giving something away that you pay, for free...!!
Good luck on your quest brother...