PDA

View Full Version : Lmao Ct+sct

xJohnxSmithx
09-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Its funny how many "looking for CronicTracker" posts have come up. I've never seen anybody asking for it here before. Now everybody wants a backdoor to sct.

It could be a great scam!
Hey, did you hear? best.xvid is merging with ftn!!!;)

well better get my best.xvid invite;)

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

t3rr1ble
09-18-2007, 08:10 PM
who cares about ct sct
i heard a ftn scc merger was in the works :w00t:

eden297
09-18-2007, 08:14 PM
i think u right

ppl think that if they are ct members they will be sct members.

what is "lmao"?

blackbird
09-18-2007, 08:17 PM
i think i spread that idea to the invite section ...rofl .. :D

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-sct-231237

DohMein
09-18-2007, 08:21 PM
I think ScT is smart enough to know that folks are willing to get an acct on chronic in hopes to get into sct IF and when they merge, so I am sure they have already thought about rules of who gets in and who does not (i.e. new account post leak message or not). Of course tons now will try for Chronic just in case. Best of luck!!

Rpcry
09-18-2007, 08:30 PM
who cares about ct sct
i heard a ftn scc merger was in the works :w00t:shhh
keep it hush hush :shutup:

! ANGEL !
09-18-2007, 08:33 PM
so i think
ct go level 7:P

SgtMajor
09-18-2007, 08:34 PM
who cares about ct sct
i heard a ftn scc merger was in the works :w00t:shhh
keep it hush hush :shutup:

or keep it lush lush would be more apt :D

nikmash232
09-18-2007, 08:35 PM
eh i have scc so im good...

huqiming
09-18-2007, 08:51 PM
it actually takes guts to post a request for CT because ppl like op may "lmao".
i wish i have it in me. :)

Artemis
09-18-2007, 09:24 PM
eden lmao = laughing my ass off :D

Enlightened
09-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Demonoid "might" be merging with FTWR..... a bunch of Kids, LMAO

sperm
09-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Its funny how many "looking for CronicTracker" posts have come up. I've never seen anybody asking for it here before. Now everybody wants a backdoor to sct.

just spotted your request at bitme :lol:

Adam1990
09-18-2007, 10:45 PM
LOL saw that too, nice going john. #hyprocrit

xJohnxSmithx
09-19-2007, 07:34 AM
LOL saw that too, nice going john. #hyprocrit

this is my post

It could be a great scam!
Hey, did you hear? best.xvid is merging with ftn!!!

well better get my best.xvid invite

I am making an observation, then i toss out a conversation piece. i never said there was anything wrong with asking for an invite.

i don't see how that makes me a "hyprocrit". Maybe you should study the english language before you try to make a point. The fact that i tried at several other locations besides here. Got the invite, makes me smart. Not a "hyprocrit". Oh by the way i assume you meant to call me a hypocrite.

psxcite
09-19-2007, 07:45 AM
It could turn out to be some great marketing. If the userbase of CT gets a few hundred more poweruser users from other trackers, it would definately be a great gimmick. :D

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Even if they will merge I guess only a small fraction of CT users will get SCT accounts - VIPs, donors, uploaders etc.

rocknrule
09-19-2007, 08:28 AM
MERGER UPDATE -- There will be NO merger in progress.

This merge was only an idea thrown to both CT and SCT staff. I dont see how people think a merge with 2 sites is done for $$$$. The purpose for this idea was to improve the site for the users. Better speed, pretimes, content, etc. With 2 different sites meshing together, ideas and skills are thrown together to improve everything.

so, i doubt the merger be realised.

nihility
09-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Even if they will merge I guess only a small fraction of CT users will get SCT accounts - VIPs, donors, uploaders etc.

no if they merge they will be the same site...
sct accounts would be the same as ct accounts

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 10:10 AM

no if they merge they will be the same site...
sct accounts would be the same as ct accounts

I see no reason for this move.

Grind$oFine
09-19-2007, 11:10 AM
so i think
ct go level 7:P

or sct go to whatever level ct currently is..? :wacko:

dbmp
09-19-2007, 11:24 AM

just spotted your request at bitme :lol:

Owned. :whistling

Daniel
09-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Just because ScT is "worth more" in this FST's trade guide list than CT, a merger shouldn't exclude present members because they are normal users on the wrong tracker. It seems that trading has poisoned some minds a bit too much for my liking.

I thought the same thing as the topic starter by the way, saw one or two requests for a CT invite when I've never seen one before. Even giveaways weren't always successful in the past for a lack of demand.

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 11:50 AM
CT will probably die anyway, they are begging for donations (while having a p2l system) almost every month. I got my... uhm.. 10th email or something from them yesterday.

:lol:

Grind$oFine
09-19-2007, 11:53 AM
The thing is, eventually people wont even be asking for CT because of "the merge", they'll just notice a lot of requests and then they'll request it etc etc.

If tons of people join, hell, I might start using my CT account, I'm sure people will be getting their buffer going for SCTorrents. :P

Daniel
09-19-2007, 11:54 AM
CT will probably die anyway, they are begging for donations (while having a p2l system) almost every month. I got my... uhm.. 10th email or something from them yesterday.
Yes, well. The thing is that in all the times I've downloaded from CT I've always had good speed from their (?) seedboxes and not once could I complain about the speeds or quality there. You're right of course that achieving donations of 1300 usd per month is difficult with less than 7k users who are less active (than SCC for example) on top of that.

This donation system supporting seedboxes doesn't work for everyone evidently.

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 11:57 AM
;)

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 12:48 PM
:lol:

They had free leeches and IRC promotions on top of P2L, so they are not that obsessed with money. For some reason CT just failed to receive its share of publicity despite being a good tracker.
Actually I don't understand how SCC survives, cause uploaders obviously use donation-funded seedboxes. Though SCC became a much better tracker (I'll lost 2 accounts for inactivity but I'm keeping current one for sure) than it was and CT remained the same.

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 12:54 PM
I don't understand how SCC survives, cause uploaders obviously use donation-funded seedboxes.

Donations go to the sole purpose of getting you, the user the best site on the net. We don't pay uploaders anything, and will never do either. They do it out of their own good will. :love:

SCC survives, because the members want it to survive, without the members we are nothing. :wub::love:

Grind$oFine
09-19-2007, 01:04 PM
:hug:
SCC group hug!

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 01:07 PM
I don't understand how SCC survives, cause uploaders obviously use donation-funded seedboxes.

Donations go to the sole purpose of getting you, the user the best site on the net. We don't pay uploaders anything, and will never do either. They do it out of their own good will. :love:

SCC survives, because the members want it to survive, without the members we are nothing. :wub::love:

Good to see there're people with enough good will for everyone %) Hope they get their hands on 0sec dumps with X360 games and DVDRs.

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 01:12 PM

That's my personal favorite quote of the day ,Members are the main base of any tracker but unfortunately some staff on some trackers don't get that idea and they are happy with their staff positions and try to deal with members as 2nd degree ciztizens and thinking that their e-penis will be bigger but it won't really cause except that alot of members won't be liking the site and their community will be weaker by time no matter how the tracker itself is fabulous

PaDrO420
09-19-2007, 01:13 PM

TRUE DAT Same Goes For CT