PDA

View Full Version : Banned from BMTV!

Kyl3KK
09-19-2007, 12:28 AM
...Because I got an invite from here.

Well I'm off to plead my case with these Nazis, and I'm sorry to the inviter, I was a good user! I really don't want you in trouble because you did a good deed for someone man.

Jerks, THEY KNEW I got an invite from here when I reported a cheater... I told them and they didn't give a shit and now they tell me that's why I'm disabled?!

To my inviter: if you read this, please PM me your BMTV username.

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 12:44 AM
don't bother with new Nazis ,TVtorrents is still the best alternative and you don't have to listen to some bullshit like in BMTV irc ;)

Something Else
09-19-2007, 12:49 AM
don't bother with new Nazis ,TVtorrents is still the best alternative and you don't have to listen to some bullshit like in BMTV irc ;)

'Nazi's' is a bit harsh, and could be construed as racist, why my grandfather could be a nazi.....I could be very offended....:pinch:

gtf0
09-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Kyl3KK are you telling us that bmtv admins are jerks?

NO WAI

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 12:53 AM

'Nazi's' is a bit harsh, and could be construed as racist, why my grandfather could be a nazi.....I could be very offended....:pinch:

Banning members for getting their invites from FST or even for using FST forums or having friends in FST ,saying that FST is avery bad place,it looks very racist in my opinon and i am sure they won't be offended if they were called Nazi's

supper
09-19-2007, 12:54 AM
u have to understand one thing we get bitmetv to losse it keep that in mind

Something Else
09-19-2007, 12:57 AM

Banning members for getting their invites from FST or even for using FST forums or having friends in FST ,saying that FST is avery bad place,it looks very racist in my opinon and i am sure they won't be offended if they were called Nazi's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism ;)

Kyl3KK
09-19-2007, 01:30 AM
They told me to go to hell and that my inviter traded it to me, which he did not. He gave it to me free, and also called my inviter a trader.

So fuck BitMeTV, because he gave me it free.

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 01:39 AM
BitMeTV is THEE BEST TV TRacker
there is

end of discussion

Kyl3KK
09-19-2007, 01:40 AM
Yeah I agree. But their staff blows.

Mareko
09-19-2007, 01:44 AM
Firstly - your inviter dobbed you in - confessing that he traded to a bitmetv invite to you.

Secondly - when reporting a cheater, as you state in your first post, you used photoshopped screenshots.

Thirdly - "Nazi" is not a nice thing to be calling anyone.

Kyl3KK
09-19-2007, 01:49 AM
1. Fine

2. It was a mistake, I was doing this silly thing of trying to help a tracker.

3. You only call Nazis Nazis...

LackOfInterest
09-19-2007, 02:18 AM
I'm really happy for you actually, you can now move on to better torrent sites :)

Kyl3KK
09-19-2007, 02:22 AM
Thank you LackOfInterest, I'll remember that when I see you asking for an invite to somewhere. :)

Sylar666
09-19-2007, 05:11 AM
tequilavip is a nasty faggott.

rapesauce10
09-19-2007, 05:13 AM

TequilaVIP is doing his job, and quite well judging from all you pissed of traders :)

Kyl3KK
09-19-2007, 05:18 AM
I don't trade. They assume I traded since I got it from here.

dragos
09-19-2007, 05:32 AM
Thirdly - "Nazi" is not a nice thing to be calling anyone.

i don't think Hitler would mind :lol::lol: kidding

spark
09-19-2007, 05:34 AM
I don't trade. They assume I traded since I got it from here.

They are ***** You are a very good man! you respect the rules! :)

djkamikaze
09-19-2007, 05:48 AM
1. Fine

the only piece of shit I see in this forum thread is you...
"2. It was a mistake, I was doing this silly thing of trying to help a tracker." in your number 2 above, you just admitted you made a fake photoshop screenshot trying to get another member banned for being a cheater. You sir, are the scum of the earth and the staff you call nazis are saints compared to you. Now why don't you go shove a retractable baton up your ass. Why the hell would ANYBODY photoshop a screenshot to try to make someone look like a cheater? If tequilavip is in fact the one who banned you, I'd like to buy him a beer for hunting down scum like you.

kaoblanco
09-19-2007, 05:59 AM
I'll say it again, just like in that other "I got banned from 'X'" thread..

The best way to defend your good name is to lie, forge and dupe others. No doubt about it.

Bravo, tiger.

"ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new sign ups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them."
"Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account."

!= rocket science.

rvt
09-19-2007, 06:05 AM

You only know how to spot them becuase they're your favourite food on a saturday night.

<gobble> <gobble>

As for the nazi comments, they just show those posters up as complete tards. If we were all nazis, you'd have had your "showers" long ago and would no longer be able to post crap on teh interwebz.
Maybe your mommies can explain it to you.

kaoblanco
09-19-2007, 06:07 AM
Looks like I forgot to mention that for someone with 50-some percent of his posts in the Invites section, and who's on the record as having traded his way into ScT, "I don'T trade" is a pretty ballsy statement.

djkamikaze
09-19-2007, 06:09 AM
hope bitmetv pass his info on to sct so they can ban him too.

kaoblanco
09-19-2007, 06:15 AM
No, that won't happen provided someone ponys up photoshopped screens to illustrate how getting an invite by giving one of your own to said inviter does not constitute trading...

spark
09-19-2007, 06:17 AM
hope bitmetv pass his info on to sct so they can ban him too.

:noes:

If they ban him the will ban his inviter 2 who is a very good man!

djkamikaze
09-19-2007, 06:37 AM
lol, I guess I'm a racist too, because I love reading the broken-english posts of angry traders who've been banned from various sites! I always picture some pissed-off nigerian 419 scammer pounding away at a keyboard with an insane look on his face...

Artemis
09-19-2007, 06:44 AM
lol, I guess I'm a racist too, because I love reading the broken-english posts of angry traders who've been banned from various sites! I always picture some pissed-off nigerian 419 scammer pounding away at a keyboard with an insane look on his face...

do you know many nigerians ?

djkamikaze
09-19-2007, 07:26 AM

do you know many nigerians ?
only the ones I see on the tv shows about the nigerian 419 scammers. I know a few kenyans, they seem pretty cool;)
the comment was in no way directed towards nigerians in general, just the infamous nigerian 419 scammers:
http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 08:48 AM

You only know how to spot them becuase they're your favourite food on a saturday night.

<gobble> <gobble>

As for the nazi comments, they just show those posters up as complete tards. If we were all nazis, you'd have had your "showers" long ago and would no longer be able to post crap on teh interwebz.
Maybe your mommies can explain it to you.

well,u seem u don't know history well but the Nazis won the election and ruled for quite sometime before they lose the WWII so technically you are still in the chanselor postion acting as dictators ;)

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 09:12 AM
Nearly all users who start a topic about being banned admit that they broke the tracker rules using the account in question. Learn to lie!

rvt
09-19-2007, 09:30 AM
well,u seem u don't know history well but the Nazis won the election and ruled for quite sometime before they lose the WWII so technically you are still in the chanselor postion acting as dictators ;)

You can't win a fair election and be a dictator. Not that there's any decent comparison, as BMTV is a privately owned website and not a country in 1930's europe.
If bmtv staff are "dictators" and "nazis" then what does that say about you? OMG, FST bans people and you were a mod! You're a NAZI!!!OMG!!11one!!

Maybe you should catch up on history though. It wasn't just jews the nazis killed, but also the disabled, the poor and the dissenters.
Banning someone for breaking the rules is nothing like sending the brownshirts round to take them out.
These guys got caught grabbing the strippers titties and are complaining about having been thrown out of the strip bar.

SaviouR
09-19-2007, 09:48 AM
1. Fine

"2. It was a mistake, I was doing this silly thing of trying to help a tracker." in your number 2 above, you just admitted you made a fake photoshop screenshot trying to get another member banned for being a cheater. You sir, are the scum of the earth and the staff you call nazis are saints compared to you. Now why don't you go shove a retractable baton up your ass. Why the hell would ANYBODY photoshop a screenshot to try to make someone look like a cheater? If tequilavip is in fact the one who banned you, I'd like to buy him a beer for hunting down scum like you.

amen to that

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Maybe you should catch up on history though. It wasn't just jews the nazis killed, but also the disabled, the poor and the dissenters.
Banning someone for breaking the rules is nothing like sending the brownshirts round to take them out.
These guys got caught grabbing the strippers titties and are complaining about having been thrown out of the strip bar.

The metaphor is correct if BitmeTV staff judges people not by their actions but by the fact they are members of certain sites. But they do not, AFAIK.

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 10:17 AM
The metaphor is correct if BitmeTV staff judges people not by their actions but by the fact they are members of certain sites. But they do not, AFAIK.

really,where have you been? haven't u seen the former threads of BMTV staff saying clearly in irc that FST is avery bad place and if anyone get an invite from FST he will be banned and the whole invite tree

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 10:23 AM

really,where have you been? haven't u seen the former threads of BMTV staff saying clearly in irc that FST is avery bad place and if anyone get an invite from FST he will be banned and the whole invite tree

I guess they ban everyone who gets an invite in a public place. FST is just the best place to look for invite offers and requests.

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 10:28 AM

I guess they ban everyone who gets an invite in a public place. FST is just the best place to look for invite offers and requests.

come on ,u believe this bullshit ,if you know anyone from fst for example from the lougne and u chatted alot on msn and u became friends after sometime ,if they knew u were on FST they will ban you no matter what

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 10:33 AM

come on ,u believe this bullshit ,if you know anyone from fst for example from the lougne and u chatted alot on msn and u became friends after sometime ,if they knew u were on FST they will ban you no matter what

Evidence?

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 10:44 AM

Evidence?

if u know enough banned members ask them ,if you are on good terms with the BMTV staff u can ask them too in private ,if you tried to search for that in previous threads u will find it

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Evidence?

if u know enough banned members ask them ,if you are on good terms with the BMTV staff u can ask them too in private ,if you tried to search for that in previous threads u will find it

Quite obviously I don't know anyone who was banned because he was a member of FST. I don't have patience to browse long threads about BitmeTV just to find that author had multiple accounts, was a trader etc either. So I'd really appreciate if you could give me some more specific directions.

optimus_prime
09-19-2007, 11:23 AM
augustop, if you don't have a patience, that's your problem. multiple users got banned for coming from fst and bitmetv attitude toward fst is well known and never denied by staff. wanna learn, learn by yourself, don't pester other people to educate you.

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 11:41 AM
augustop, if you don't have a patience, that's your problem. multiple users got banned for coming from fst and bitmetv attitude toward fst is well known and never denied by staff. wanna learn, learn by yourself, don't pester other people to educate you.

This matter isn't that important for me to go through numerous pages of such threads. And I probably won't find a user who was banned from BitmeTV just for being FST member there.

I know two facts. First, BitmeTV staff doesn't like FST. Second, they don't like to see threads about BitmeTV invites at public forums. But this doesn't mean they ban FST users who got the invite elsewhere.

optimus_prime
09-19-2007, 12:00 PM
I know two facts. First, BitmeTV staff doesn't like FST. Second, they don't like to see threads about BitmeTV invites at public forums. But this doesn't mean they ban FST users who got the invite elsewhere.

nah, of course not, that would really be too much and you can rest assured they wouldn't be on fst in that case either :)
but if bitmetv mod is in any doubt, being a member of fst will tip scales to banning side.

chaptorrent
09-19-2007, 12:31 PM
my account with 8 invites banned .

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 12:49 PM

You lost it only because you were a member of FST and never tried to trade or give your invites?

rvt
09-19-2007, 12:52 PM

If you can explain a jump from canada to egypt then go ahead.

If your account is traded, then don't even bother.

phantom
09-19-2007, 12:52 PM

You lost it only because you were a member of FST and never tried to trade or give your invites?

i don't think so... :D :) :D
in general, all the banned acc in BitMeTv have a seriously reason... so... pls, give me a brake...

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Well, I do believe that Oink sometimes bans users for no reason (Skizo is a good example) but despite all the hatred directed at BitmeTV staff I haven't seen a single falsely accused user.

optimus_prime
09-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Well, I do believe that Oink sometimes bans users for no reason (Skizo is a good example) but despite all the hatred directed at BitmeTV staff I haven't seen a single falsely accused user.

really? how did you get your invite? :)

stroj
09-19-2007, 01:50 PM

Or you dont want to see

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 01:51 PM

really? how did you get your invite? :)

I've created it out of air with a six level spell.

Or you dont want to see

Show me the thread, please.

stroj
09-19-2007, 01:58 PM

i dont have a thread, just my own experience
i used seedbox and after while i gave it to another guy.
we both got banned, reason - dupe account. They told me i should have inform them about using seedbox. Fair enough?

Iam not crying or anything, iam more than happy with tvtorrents tbh.

Grind$oFine
09-19-2007, 02:00 PM
It amazing that I've followed the rules and I still have all my accounts...what a coincidence. :P

phantom
09-19-2007, 02:04 PM
It amazing that I've followed the rules and I still have all my accounts...what a coincidence. :P

yap... this is it... just follow the rules and u'r acc will be fine... ;)

tintin123
09-19-2007, 02:08 PM
their staff are full of BS at times.

apparently they make stuff up when they ban u haha

stroj
09-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah, but there is 1 rule you cant follow.

"Admin is always right."

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 02:33 PM

we both got banned, reason - dupe account. They told me i should have inform them about using seedbox. Fair enough?

It's an unjust decision IMO, but it has nothing to do with FST.

stroj
09-19-2007, 02:51 PM

no, nothing with fst, thought you ment in general

AugustoP
09-19-2007, 03:06 PM

no, nothing with fst, thought you ment in general

If they declined to hear your argument then I must admit that they can be pricks, but still not Nazis.

rvt
09-19-2007, 05:01 PM

If you are strojnik then this is BS.

Your account has no reason listed for disabling (if staff don't know why it was killed, then you sure as hell don't), and the IP that's shared happens to be from where you have multiple accounts (the email from one is divjipujs@, the name of the other is divjipujs). That shared IP is Studentski domovi, which as far as I can tell means &quot;student house&quot; or similar. That's not your seedbox.

With you appearing on an ev1 server along with a guy from israel, I guess that's your "seedbox".
It must have an amazing speed on it as there is yet another user who accessed BMTV directly from "your seedbox" who happens to have a 0.003 ratio.
Despite this, both your second account and that of the israeli member are still active.

If the above is not you, it still shows that people are not banned for sharing seedboxes as you claim.

stroj
09-19-2007, 08:13 PM

If you are strojnik then this is BS.

Your account has no reason listed for disabling (if staff don't know why it was killed, then you sure as hell don't), and the IP that's shared happens to be from where you have multiple accounts (the email from one is divjipujs@, the name of the other is divjipujs). That shared IP is Studentski domovi, which as far as I can tell means &quot;student house&quot; or similar. That's not your seedbox.

With you appearing on an ev1 server along with a guy from israel, I guess that's your "seedbox".
It must have an amazing speed on it as there is yet another user who accessed BMTV directly from "your seedbox" who happens to have a 0.003 ratio.
Despite this, both your second account and that of the israeli member are still active.

If the above is not you, it still shows that people are not banned for sharing seedboxes as you claim.

Its not me. Never been in Israel or at student house somewhere in Russia :) Well if they have still active accounts, maybe the admins had just bad day when they banned me.

Kyl3KK
09-19-2007, 08:24 PM

amen to thatI didn't MAKE the photoshopped pic asshole I showed them the pic! It was a screenshot OF A THREAD HERE MADE BY SOMEONE ELSE showing a photoshopped pic which I took as a cheat since he censored a username and not his 100+PB ratio.

Fuck you I don't trade I got ScT free also! Look at my rep points they're ALL giveaways you dickheads.

Jeez for every 1 good person on FST theres 5 assholes who think you can't get friends and get things free, slam you for cheating and trading when they cant get the facts straight.

Anyway, this thread has gotten way out of hand. I didn't SLANDER the BMTV staff because I called them Nazi's. They are just REALLY harsh for no reason.

Now, don't try to alert ScT or anything you assholes said because I got that free too.. Jealous or something?

I know one thing, I sure as shit won't try to help prevent cheaters anymore.

I even told them it LOOKED fake and when they said it was I said okay and left.

So get your damned facts straight!

To all the nice people: Thanks for being good and to my inviter, I know you didn't trade and I know mine was free.

To be honest I was ready to buffer it a bit and give it away for free since I really don't need it even though I liked it a lot... Now I can't do that.

I also know I shouldn't say Nazi because they aren't ALL rude, just the ones that accuse before they listen, I was just really pissed I lost it, because even though I didn't need it, I did like the tracker for what it was, BMTV is for TV what OiNK is for music.

scribble
09-19-2007, 08:28 PM
calm down... jesus christ. it's not the end of the world.

btw, the mods there aren't that bad once you get to know them.

Kyl3KK
09-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Okay, I'm done with this thread, whats done is done and its over. Someone close this thread.

dbmp
09-19-2007, 09:13 PM
You can close it...

Kyl3KK
09-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Nope only in the invites section.

briand5379
09-20-2007, 12:17 AM
I've seen so many threads like this it just adds to a big reason why I'd rather stick with TvT.

kaoblanco
09-20-2007, 03:50 AM
Fuck you I don't trade I got ScT free also!
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-how-do-get-ftn-sct-post2272415/postcount17
And getting an invite by trading away one of your own is not trading.. how?

"I'd like an apple of yours. I will give you one of mine for it. We shall be trading apples."

See how there's no oranges in that deal? Rock on with your non-trading self, tiger.

killer23
09-20-2007, 04:12 AM
wow, this should be a sticky.

Kyl3KK
09-20-2007, 04:26 AM
Fuck you I don't trade I got ScT free also!
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-how-do-get-ftn-sct-post2272415/postcount17
And getting an invite by trading away one of your own is not trading.. how?

"I'd like an apple of yours. I will give you one of mine for it. We shall be trading apples."

See how there's no oranges in that deal? Rock on with your non-trading self, tiger.

He asked why I wanted it and I said

"Well I was looking for months and besides I gave you an A-L invite" and he said "Give and you shall receive" and he shot one my way free.

I don't see it as a trade, especially since the title of his thread was RevTT giveaway.

I didn't say "I want RevTT for A-L", he had a giveaway and I pointed out I had given him something in the past at one of my giveaways before. I don't see it as a trade.

Now, would you people kindly stop flaming me for being something I'm not and close this thread?

Mareko
09-20-2007, 04:54 AM
To be honest I was ready to buffer it a bit and give it away for free since I really don't need it even though I liked it a lot... Now I can't do that.

So it seems like we were right about you - you are scum (from a private trackers viewpoint)

Kyl3KK
09-20-2007, 05:08 AM
Fine I'm scum. Someone please close this?