PDA

View Full Version : FTN without ratios! - how does one get in??

embolism
09-19-2007, 01:41 AM
Is there a way to get into FTN, if so how ?
1. Donation and get into FTN? - if yes, whats the link?
2. Invites - any members - do they have invite system at all?
3. Does FTN allow trading accounts
4. Lastly..a wish to ask GOD?

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 01:49 AM
1) send 24 euros (include s&h) to [email protected]
2) yes they do!, pm the 5500 members out there send em a few greenbacks and wait for your invite
3) hell yes! its a fst tracker now, u can trade all u want!
4) sure why not!

IM LYING!

NO THEY HATE THE IDEA OF PAY FOR INVITES!
SInce they might make to much money, and spend it on themselves instead of on the site!
Luckily ScT isnt like this, all donations go towards the site, so fuck all who say otherwise!

marksman
09-19-2007, 01:50 AM
n that messiah is..ftn staff wooot! :D

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 01:52 AM
/me licks marksman

ewww

u taste bad :(

marksman
09-19-2007, 01:56 AM
/me licks marksman

ewww

u taste bad :(
:cry::cry:

clos
09-19-2007, 01:58 AM
ftn is the super sexy now

LaPistola
09-19-2007, 01:59 AM
wish I had ftn :( but thats probably never going to happen... oh well

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 02:00 AM
ftn is the super sexy now

naaaaaaaaaah broooo PISEXY IS SUPER SEXY!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU CAN GET AN INVITE!!! JUST NEED TO GET ON YOUR knees and suck a few ppl... i didnt say it was gonna be easy

embolism
09-19-2007, 02:03 AM
Pisexy? last year around this time, it was open for all !! now its super sexy?? what edge does it have???
Lets analyse FTN - if leeching is free and one can pay and get an invite...might as well, cuz you really dont have to keep up a ratio?? half my time is spent keeping a good buffer ...feel safe with a more than 100 gb buffer anytime.

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Cause PIMPIE IS SEXY!

claudandus
09-19-2007, 02:49 AM

1. donate all you has 2 me (you can find me on irc) you wont get an invite but you do support a charity fund

2. yes i think there is such a hing as an invite system otherwise there would'nt be any members :3 (to get an invite donate me lots of money plz)

3. yes they do they even reward it by giving you a free ipban and acct. deletion ^^ (all included in the trading package which you can get by *again* sending me lotsa money)

4. you can try god ^^ tough i believe the hotline to heaven was killed like.. 2000 years ago? :rolleyes: and :< the proxies to god still arent fuctioning properly:shutup:

5. note that all above here is meant as cynical and that the chances for an invite to FTN depends on the trustworthyness of you, your inviter and your overall reputation :3

*goes back to browse FTN for more sweetness*

KFlint
09-19-2007, 03:02 AM

if you could just donate to get in, then security would be as poor as any public sites, even on sct you cannot buy yourself an invite, a member must buy it to you.

good luck anyway !

marksman
09-19-2007, 03:04 AM

if you could just donate to get in, then security would be as poor as any public sites, even on sct you cannot buy yourself an invite, a member must buy it to you.

good luck anyway !

/me waits for a brandon/messiah fight..

KFlint
09-19-2007, 03:13 AM
who's messiah btw?

feeling, djgrrr, unknow?

fstrulz
09-19-2007, 03:27 AM
Yeah, WhoTF is this bitch - Meisgayeah3, who's been playing here in FST like a lil boy in Ritalin lately.

seanbee
09-19-2007, 03:28 AM
naaaaaaaaaah broooo PISEXY IS SUPER SEXY!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU CAN GET AN INVITE!!! JUST NEED TO GET ON YOUR knees and suck a few ppl... i didnt say it was gonna be easy

This is the childish behaviour that has really disgusted me today. Both FTN high officials and SCT high officials have been at it like two b*tches in a cat fight (pardon my language). Can't you guys both see that both your sites are well beloved and for the greater good of the communities, can't we all just get the f*ck along?

One side says this, the other side has to say something else bad and visa versa, it is really childish now. I dont see the other trackers arguing like this.

This reminds of Biggie and Tupac, fussing over Faith.... what happened, both got shot the fuck up and Faith was off sucking a next man's d*ck.

Stop this non-sense please, I don't want to see my two beloved trackers falling to the wayside over non-sense.

I beg of you,

seanbee

sovaz
09-19-2007, 07:35 AM
Forget Messiah3 he's just a sick little b*tch who has nothing else to do than putting some ugly n pointless comments here.

@seanbee
He disgusted me very much too...if i were a mod here he would have been banned n kicked out to death.

Anyways ...discussing about the very topic of this thread...FTN without ratios is just a little bit more tolerant but all their other rules still apply. For example users must still reach 2** gb to get PU status n other such higher status. To all those trying to compare ftn n sct...this is impossible...its just different senarios...personally i like them both very much.
But as KFlint mentioned, "if you could just donate to get in, then security would be as poor as any public sites"...Tats very correct so one should still get invited by other members in some way or another coz it all depends on ur reputation n trustworthyness in the torrent community.

GoLDeN
09-19-2007, 08:13 AM
u will need to look for an invitation pm brandon he may be good to u just try ur luck

JA
09-19-2007, 08:18 AM
#1 No, FTN will never to p4I like some other shit torrent sites.
#2 Yes they do, bal**** dominates the invite thread and hes the one that hands em out :)
#3 No, don't do it.
#4 Do as you please.

Oh, nice to see you Agent47 new alias? :lol:

Vidde
09-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Wow, yet -another- "whiny" thread made by a person who can't get into FTN, how many threads now? 90?

Seriously, if you don't know how to get into FTN, then stop trying, or make contact with ppl, make friends, chat around, and maybe, just maybe, you meet a person willing to invite you :) There's nothing more to it ;)

No hard feelings here, but I'm getting kinda tired of all these threads.. Just ask your friends for an invite, if they don't have it; forget it.

-Vidde

freedom
09-19-2007, 02:18 PM
as vidde said.. you don't need an invite to get into ftn.. you need a friend.

fstemon
09-19-2007, 05:14 PM
as vidde said.. you don't need an invite to get into ftn.. you need a friend.

Not any friend though.

embolism
09-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Well I didnt ask for an invite to start with. I just wanted to know how the system works since it hasnt been clearly mentioned in many of the posts. And with recent news of going 'ratio-free', wanted to know if there have been any changes.
I dare not ask for invite without knowing how to get one.

The above posts have now educated me..especially the ones which did have an answer. Once I have a friend who can trust me, probably will ask him (or her! lol) for an invite.

Thanks guys!!

RainRoofer
09-19-2007, 07:27 PM
SO, basicly we can make closure on this ? thank god.