PDA

View Full Version : brandon steppin down..

marksman
09-19-2007, 01:55 AM
i totally guess its a joke..but anywayz..copied from ftn

Due to my personal information being posted onto the internet, I'll be stepping down.
Things have crossed the line of right and wrong. I think the manipulation, the lying, and the general behavior of people either on this site, or on the other are way out of bounds.

I wish you all the best luck, it's truly been a pleasure.

//Brandon

what do u think..

clos
09-19-2007, 01:57 AM
where was his information posted?

KSA
09-19-2007, 01:59 AM
Yeah, i just read the announcement,
It's a big waste indeed for FTN to lose such a great man.

Who would distribute Brandon personal information onto the internet?

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 01:59 AM
again haha what a loser right now in my paypal account i have 3 thousand euros, ill bet it all that he will beback very very soon :D haha another one of these LAUGH MY FUCKEN ASS OFF! first when kimii left Brandon says" DUDES IM LEAVIN BIOTCH!!! then he comes back "" LIKE I COULD LEAVE U NIGGAS!" then leaves "PERSONAL REASON BITCH! I GOT SCHOOL N SHIT! then he comes back " ooooo I WUB U ALL TOUCH MY TITTIES AND STUFF!" ... weirdo

marksman
09-19-2007, 02:01 AM
again haha what a loser right now in my paypal account i have 3 thousand euros, ill bet it all that he will beback very very soon :D haha another one of these LAUGH MY FUCKEN ASS OFF! first when kimii left Brandon says" DUDES IM LEAVIN BIOTCH!!! then he comes back "" LIKE I COULD LEAVE U NIGGAS!" then leaves "PERSONAL REASON BITCH! I GOT SCHOOL N SHIT! then he comes back " ooooo I WUB U ALL TOUCH MY TITTIES AND STUFF!" ... weirdo

ur one heck of a crazy staff :P

Brandon
09-19-2007, 02:01 AM

You should be ashamed of yourself dude.. I hope the pleasure you get from being such a dick is worth it.

What goes around comes around. Good luck.

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 02:02 AM

ur one heck of a crazy staff :P

WILD IS VIEWING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!!! HI BABY, Sorry I didnt call u, but yeah... it was a one night thing!

You should be ashamed of yourself dude.. I hope the pleasure you get from being such a dick is worth it.

is this cause i left the toilet seat up? sorry :(

marksman
09-19-2007, 02:04 AM
am so happy i decided 2 not watch a movie now..

Regavebe
09-19-2007, 02:04 AM
Wow... I want to know, why this junk happened? Was someone that desperate to get in?

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 02:06 AM
am so happy i decided 2 not watch a movie now..

dude, no worries, the movie starts at 11 so we still got some time... so am i picking u up or are we meeting there? and is that little fucker from last time coming? hes such a homo :-|

claudandus
09-19-2007, 02:10 AM
damned >.<

i'll miss you Brandon :<

Thanks for all the good things you did for the Community <3

FTN wont be the same without you :<

Good luck M8

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 02:15 AM
damned >.<

Good luck M8

dont say ByE say BE BACK SSSSOOOONN!! :) CAUSE HE WILL BE NEVER FEAR!!! BRANDON IS ...ALWAYS HERE!

LackOfInterest
09-19-2007, 02:16 AM
Oh dear lord, this crap again. Anyone wanna place bets on how long before he decides to become part of the site again?

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 02:17 AM
Oh dear lord, this crap again. Anyone wanna place bets on how long before he decided to become part of the site again?

:wub: :wub: :wub: - W4NNA MAKE OUT???? CAUSE U KNOW UR SHIT!

KSA
09-19-2007, 02:18 AM
I guess Brandon decide already to be a part of SCT staff.

seanbee
09-19-2007, 02:20 AM
I am seriously annoyed at both staff of FTN and SCT right now, I honestly think this whole thing has been blown way out of proportion now and both should just get over yourselves now and do what you have been doing and that it your own unique thing..... please stop the bickering and baggering.

It is really becoming played out and immature and does no good to either communities.

Brandon, I have always respected you and think that you are a true trend setter but I think you should also look at the parts you had to play in this whole torrent soap opera and I truly hope both sides can stop being boys/girls and grow to become men and women so the true fruits can be reaped.

Just my two cents and I hope I won't face any repercussions for my opinions

Messiah3
09-19-2007, 02:20 AM
I am seriously annoyed at both staff of FTN and SCT right now, I honestly think this whole thing has been blown way out of proportion now and both should just get over yourselves now and do what you have been doing that it your own unique thing and stop bickering and baggering.

It is really becoming played out and immature and does no good to either communities.

Brandon, I have always respected you and think that you are a true trend setter but I think you should also look at the parts you had to play in this whole torrent soap opera and I truly hope both sides can stop being boys/girls and grown to become men and women so the true fruits can be reaped.

Just my two cents and I hope I won't face any repercussions for my opinions

this is one user who never thought to see an intelligent post here :) your absolutely correct, but if you look at every case, Brandon LOVES!! the Drama...and kimii but thats another story. :P Hes the one causing Chaos, maybe it would be best if he left...

Alien5
09-19-2007, 02:26 AM
this is worse than a soap, soaps usually last an hour at the most :idunno:

LackOfInterest
09-19-2007, 02:28 AM
What will happen next on 0-days of our lives...

seanbee
09-19-2007, 02:36 AM
This is absolutely rubbish I hear, I for one don;t want to watch this soap opera instead I will turn on my box and pray that tomorrow this will all be sorted out.

Can't we all just get along, the torrent pie is certainly big enough, isn't it?

mbucari1
09-19-2007, 02:49 AM
I sincerely hope this is a sick joke :(

But if not ... :cry:

Alien5
09-19-2007, 02:51 AM
i can see Messiah3's point, brandon has become 'the boy who cried wolf' of the torrent world, sorry brandon but its getting to the point where you could say that your house is on fire and we would all reply 'lol'

maybe you should all agree to dissagree or just ignore each other, unless you enjoy arguing like me :shifty:

taking you're name from the staff page and putting it back a week or two later is just silly.

taba
09-19-2007, 02:52 AM
good luck man if u decided to go....and we will b even happier if u decided to b back

KFlint
09-19-2007, 02:57 AM
where is personnal infos were published btw?

sorry to see you stepping down again brandon, you were doing such a great job recently with the new leeching/seeding system and hope you'll finish implementing it...

claudandus
09-19-2007, 03:13 AM
damned >.<

Good luck M8

dont say ByE say BE BACK SSSSOOOONN!! :) CAUSE HE WILL BE NEVER FEAR!!! BRANDON IS ...ALWAYS HERE!

for the sake of humanity >.>

GROW UP >.>:shutup:

Mister Moo
09-19-2007, 03:28 AM
Isnt this like the 3rd time this has happend?

nikmash232
09-19-2007, 03:33 AM
damned >.<

Good luck M8

2 quesitons u are a admin to what site? and also why are u so kool? :whistling:whistling

tintin123
09-19-2007, 03:39 AM
u must be a right a55hole to target a 15 y.o boy!

edit: just read the chronic tracker thread and realised that brandon was actually pissing ppl off

what goes around comes around

u should keep the argument personal imo

no point publicising it??

spark
09-19-2007, 04:22 AM
:slap:

sert
09-19-2007, 04:23 AM
Good luck Brandon

Sylar666
09-19-2007, 05:03 AM
Got a decent deja vu feeling...Anyway: I can't follow this whole story up. I lost trace somewhere.

DeVisual
09-19-2007, 05:04 AM
Best luck in the future Brandon. You got my respect

fifty99
09-19-2007, 05:23 AM
good luck buddy

Badaimer
09-19-2007, 05:30 AM
You will be missed.

spark
09-19-2007, 05:35 AM
You will be missed.

Sure :cry: so much :cry:

sugam
09-19-2007, 06:06 AM
I'm pretty sure he'll be back. I can bet for that :)

blackbird
09-19-2007, 07:04 AM
I'm pretty sure he'll be back. I can bet for that :)

ofcourse he will .FTN is a part of his life :)

.. mayb now he felt like he needed a break from all this kimii/sct shit .. :mellow:

wheeloftime
09-19-2007, 07:18 AM
Hope to see you back on FTN soon Brandon - good luck with your exams.

GoLDeN
09-19-2007, 08:09 AM
i just sow the anonncement and its a big lose for us and for FTN

Vagaz
09-19-2007, 08:56 AM
So you stepped down.. again?

V For Vendetta
09-19-2007, 09:31 AM
good luck man
don't be missed,try to be a round here as you always do :)
-V

fstemon
09-19-2007, 09:40 AM
Hopefully all people kissing up to brandon here just to get an FTN invite will now stop.

gtf0
09-19-2007, 09:52 AM
OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneoneeleven

iNSOMNiA
09-19-2007, 10:30 AM
Drama Queen :lol:

Na, Brandon is a good at what he's doing.. I'm sure he will be back soon, as always ;)

Nestea
09-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Good luck buddy.

TheDude
09-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Hopefully all people kissing up to brandon here just to get an FTN invite will now stop.

LOL :w00t::w00t:

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 11:40 AM
You guys are just mean, someone posted his private details - and all you do is laugh. This is a big deal for someone in his place, just put yourself in his spot.

What would YOU do if your details were leaked, and you were the owner of a very decent site? Wouldn't you be a tad bit afraid, just a little? It is not only fun and games, but Brandon did do the right thing, ScT staff have always been weird, but this beats everything... They were at a point where they could not do anything but hit below the belt, and they did it - as the cowards they are. Of course, because of this the merger will probably not go through, now that everyone knows, whats the point? Why not make Brandon look stupid by not making this merge? Why don't we post his details? YES WHY NOT, BRILLIANT IDEA.

It was fucking stupid, and yes, Brandon SHOULD take some time off. I really hope not many people got his details.

It would hurt to see such a good man go, because of the childishness from the ScT lame side.

Don't worry they aren't the only ones who know how to fight dirty, I won't let someone who I consider a friend, get stepped on like this. It is outrageous.

I would appreciate any information about the leaking, cause I intend to find the person who did this.

optimus_prime
09-19-2007, 11:50 AM
You guys are just mean, someone posted his private details - and all you do is laugh. This is a big deal for someone in his place, just put yourself in his spot.
It would hurt to see such a good man go, because of the childishness from the ScT lame side.

i'm not aware of any personal details that were leaked unless it's about that gf bull, and i don't find that worth fussing about.
anyway, some of the sct staff do keep behaving like spoiled brats :noes:

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 11:56 AM
His personal details, such as name address etc i think...

Tiffany
09-19-2007, 11:59 AM
Someone PM me the leaked info... :ph34r:

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 12:04 PM
It was a dirty and a cruel move to post them, and distributing them is even worse. Please respect this, and don't spread it anymore then it has already.

dragos
09-19-2007, 12:19 PM
the mafia is gonna send some hitmans to brandon's door now. Maybe he should've thought about this when trashing sct all over the place and talking to everyone from above and thinking he's smarter than all. I guess now he learned that you need to use your head once in a while and shut the fuck up when it's right

KSA
09-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Damn :O

Why would SCT staff do such a thing?

Edit: ^So he was trashing SCT staff? that's why they leak his info?

itS0v3r
09-19-2007, 12:22 PM
nope
his picture
it was on the picture thread

optimus_prime
09-19-2007, 12:23 PM
well untill we get definitive info about what was posted, where and by whom, everything is in a domain of speculation, and can just stir up more bad mouth talk. :shutup:

[edit]
ok, so if it was a picture, i don't find a reason to step down over that :)

blackbird
09-19-2007, 12:28 PM
nope
his picture
it was on the picture thread

only picture ?? they have most of the staff picture in that thread .. :mellow:

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 12:47 PM
LOL, I don't think it was a picture, he posted that himself on FTN. :lol:

blackbird
09-19-2007, 12:52 PM
all this happened because of that stupid bitch kimii :frusty:
who else would know his personal details more than her ??

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Exactly, thats why I think it was ScT. ;)

optimus_prime
09-19-2007, 12:58 PM
all this happened because of that stupid bitch kimii :frusty:
who else would know his personal details more than her ??

:noes: exactly the type of unargumented flame you should avoid :)

JazzyJeff
09-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Thats real dirty, lost all respect for SCT since all this shit started, they act like children.

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 01:06 PM
it's really avery low and mean way of getting into someone by posting info on him publically ,i kinda understand how brandon feels since i have been there before and i feel sorry for him even despite that i don't agree with him on alot of occasions

durex
09-19-2007, 01:07 PM

I just don't understand why do you even bored to anwser to those poor guys.
Wish you a good life Brandon.

kimii
09-19-2007, 01:11 PM
lol. Nice. More accusations with nothing to support it. From Brandon's own mouth to me... the info included Brandon. Me. and djGrrr. Now if it were SCT, why the hell would we post info about ourselves. Im dumbfounded. Quit spreading rumors with nothing to support it.

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks for sharing. Now we got some more bits and pieces.

blackbird
09-19-2007, 01:14 PM
lol. Nice. More accusations with nothing to support it. From Brandon's own mouth to me... the info included Brandon. Me. and djGrrr. Now if it were SCT, why the hell would we post info about ourselves. Im dumbfounded. Quit spreading rumors with nothing to support it.

brandon himself has posted that you kept talking about his personel life to feeling ?? you want proof ??? :dry:

kimii
09-19-2007, 01:16 PM

brandon himself has posted that you kept talking about his personel life to feeling ?? you want proof ??? :dry:
Go for it.

optimus_prime
09-19-2007, 01:16 PM
thanks kimii for making things clear :yup:

blackbird
09-19-2007, 01:18 PM
Go for it.

trust me .. you are gona hate it .. :lol:

DohMein
09-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Yes, thanks kimii for clearing up what was posted. I do believe that alot of folks thought that sct was behind it, even without seeing what was posted so it was good of you to come in and explain. This whole thing stinks, none of this should be published and its pretty pathetic that someone stooped that low no matter what the reasoning behind it! This is beyond crazy now.

Regards

DoH

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Post it, she told you to go for it, don't chicken out. ;)

freedom
09-19-2007, 01:21 PM
bad news for brandon..

wub kimii

blackbird
09-19-2007, 01:27 PM

seanbee
09-19-2007, 01:29 PM
I went to bed last night hoping all this drama would be quelled and woke up to the same shit.

Can't you guys see that you are only doing more harm than good? Users wanting to be pmmed with the information that was leaked, users spreading rumors because of their speculations, users continuing the SCT versus FTN war, what will be the outcome of all of this? In my opinion nothing good.

Let us just try to remain calm and stop tarnishing the images of persons who have worked hard to build a good repute. I don't know much of kimii but why are persons calling her a bitch when they don't have the details, do those persons feel better about themselves? Can't you see you are just adding salt to the wounds.

Yesterday's announcement stemmed to a very sad day for me, a sad day to see a great man stepping down from whatI regard as the best tracker now, a sad day to see the trackers which I personally am very proud to be a member of reduce themselves to mediocre levels.

I personally am very disappointed in both sides and now becoming disappointed with the comments I am seeing being posted here but I guess to each his own.

I will end with these little words to Brandon: "The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets from it but what he becomes of it". I don't know what details were posted on you Brandon but in my eyes your hard work has made you become an icon in my book.

I will miss your hard work and your efforts if you do decide to stand by your decision.

ok here goes.. he posted this here and deleted it a minute later , because he thought personel attack was wrong and he was mature enough to admit it .. read bitch !

Come on man........... don't you see the harm that can come of this???????????

How does this resolve anything?

EDIT: admins I think it is best that the screenshot be removed

optimus_prime
09-19-2007, 01:33 PM
blackbird, you're out of line here. stop stirring and trying to provoke flame wars.

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 01:36 PM
This has gone too far, and off topic. I think better stop before someone gets even more hurt.

blackbird
09-19-2007, 01:39 PM
This has gone too far, and off topic. I think better stop before someone gets even more hurt.

deleted everything ..

seanbee
09-19-2007, 01:39 PM

I concur, this has gone way too far..................:cry:

kimii
09-19-2007, 01:46 PM
WTH are you guys on. I never told Feeling any personal information about Brandon. Just because Brandon claims I did makes it true?????? He's telling everyone SCT is posting his personal info on wiki............. (when that info included me and djGrrr).. So that's true as well??????? Why would SCT post info of ourselves. Please enlighten me on that.

µnique
09-19-2007, 02:00 PM
WTH are you guys on. I never told Feeling any personal information about Brandon. Just because Brandon claims I did makes it true?????? He's telling everyone SCT is posting his personal info on wiki............. (when that info included me and djGrrr).. So that's true as well??????? Why would SCT post info of ourselves. Please enlighten me on that.

You never know about sct staff since they are so stupid.

ADELA
09-19-2007, 02:11 PM

What would YOU do if your details were leaked, and you were the owner of a very decent site? Wouldn't you be a tad bit afraid, just a little? It is not only fun and games, but Brandon did do the right thing, ScT staff have always been weird, but this beats everything... They were at a point where they could not do anything but hit below the belt, and they did it - as the cowards they are. Of course, because of this the merger will probably not go through, now that everyone knows, whats the point? Why not make Brandon look stupid by not making this merge? Why don't we post his details? YES WHY NOT, BRILLIANT IDEA.

It was fucking stupid, and yes, Brandon SHOULD take some time off. I really hope not many people got his details.

Don't worry they aren't the only ones who know how to fight dirty, I won't let someone who I consider a friend, get stepped on like this. It is outrageous.

I would appreciate any information about the leaking, cause I intend to find the person who did this.

your 100% right! posts of any personal info is just wrong! any1 remember scn? doesnt seem that way. ive read all the comments in this thread and im surprised @ some of the replies. put youself in brandon's shoes, would you like ur personal info posted on the net? ask pf if he liked it, im sure he didnt like you yourselfs wouldnt! i for one will never and i mean never use my sct acct again!! DDOS SCT!

StevenVD
09-19-2007, 02:31 PM
The first time I got in a torrent site I had a huge respect for sysops, admins, ... But after all they just aren't more then a bunch of Kids :( What a shame

Brandon
09-19-2007, 02:38 PM

Pretty typical of you to call me a liar. Anyways, this has nothing to do about the wiki. You see I didn't want to mention yours being posted for your own safety in hopes that people wouldn't go looking. I did shell out another large bribe to at least get some of it removed because I couldn't allow something like that to be available. Shows how much of an asshole I am huh. Anyways I'm sure some people have already seen it b4 I could do anything and now have your IP, home address, and phone number along with a series of pictures u posted online in ur facebook.

btw blackbird, ill be sending sct as well as other sites all your info to ensure you never step foot into the torrent community again. Im debating plastering it on this thread. I probably will.

oh and just to clarify for kimii. i never said it was her or dj who did it. i said it might have been, but i know who it was and it wasnt an sct staff member.

celtic
09-19-2007, 02:52 PM
What the fuck......

XeroToX
09-19-2007, 02:54 PM
i'd rather read some books before reading all this shit, and i hate books

seanbee
09-19-2007, 03:05 PM
The fucking saga continues, I am tired of this.

I will not read another word in this thread.

I hope all involved will come to their senses soon. This is ridiculous :angry:

fstrulz
09-19-2007, 03:08 PM
SCT staff is nothing but SCN staff with $$$...

Just imagine if they go broke.

kavselj
09-19-2007, 03:16 PM
How retarded can you people be? Especially those of you who have no fucking clue what this whole thing is/was about. Don't post at all, if you're not gonna write something that is actually supported with some arguments.

I wouldn't doubt you and ur supposid boyfriend darrell aka djgrrr were laughing about that on the phone last night when I tried to tell you your personal info was posted as well as mine.

Do I see some jealousy here? If you two broke up, get over it. Don't try to make it look like you're the poor victim here and blame it all on everyone else ;)

ADELA
09-19-2007, 03:59 PM
How retarded can you people be? Especially those of you who have no fucking clue what this whole thing is/was about. Don't post at all, if you're not gonna write something that is actually supported with some arguments.

I wouldn't doubt you and ur supposid boyfriend darrell aka djgrrr were laughing about that on the phone last night when I tried to tell you your personal info was posted as well as mine.

Do I see some jealousy here? If you two broke up, get over it. Don't try to make it look like you're the poor victim here and blame it all on everyone else ;)

why dont you take your own advice

mincepie456456
09-19-2007, 04:01 PM
God gawd i lol'so hard at this, this is better than the other thread, another 9 pages of bullshit. More allegations and rumours, kimii has asked for proff 2 or 3 times and yet nothing has appeared, just makes me lol even harder.
AND you muppets are joining in ScT this ScT that without a shread of proof, what a bunch of sheep...LMAO

I will post later, i am off to start a thread about the merger of torrentspy and torrentbytes, i have proof, yes i do, you just wait n see......... or at least i say i will but never post it and you fools will just join in as usual...:lol:

kimii
09-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Let me get this straight. If you provide proof of something (Regarding the SCT donations) you are the bad guy... but if you make allegations without proof.. youre the good guy and are telling the truth. :wacko: Is there something wrong there.

Brandon
09-19-2007, 04:11 PM

No jelousy at all. She's just a friend and I don't feel that way for her anymore.. More like frustration that I can't have a very serious conversation with someone about their security..

asshole.

mincepie456456
09-19-2007, 04:12 PM
PROOF PROOF WE ALL WANT PROOF, in this thread and the other "Brandon is leaving becuase of ScT and its the trooth coz i said so" thread.

Jesus christ, lets god dam see it, coz without you look like a bitter shit stiring lamer..

Brandon
09-19-2007, 04:13 PM
about the donations, i was just saying what all other previous staff members were ok with saying in pm but not in public due to fear of losing their accts. im not asking u to believe a word i say.

mincepie456456
09-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Awww Brandon, you disappoint me :(.
IF theres no proof, then this is a worthless thread about a merger that isnt happening anyay, that has turned into a donation stealling thread. All it had done is stirred up the community, but i guess you knew that would happen anyway ;)

MoonShinePower
09-19-2007, 04:17 PM
I believe every single word you say

KravenX
09-19-2007, 04:19 PM
you`re a lam3r. brandon is kewl. we`re sorry to hear that he is leaving! to be honest, i really hope he will come back. Even if he comes back or not, that should not be your buissness. He and the FTN staff can take these kind of decisions.

mincepie456456
09-19-2007, 04:20 PM
I believe every single word you say

Yeah me too, its all true. And at 12.15pm tommorow THE WORLD WILL END, its the truth coz the man in the street selling magazines told me

Alien5
09-19-2007, 04:22 PM
you`re a lam3r. brandon is kewl. we`re sorry to hear that he is leaving! to be honest, i really hope he will come back. Even if he comes back or not, that should not be your buissness. He and the FTN staff can take these kind of decisions.

why is he making it everybody's business here then you fool?

brandon and kimii leave and come back more times than i've had hot dinners

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 04:25 PM
We got a shady guy who runs a p2l site, that everyone knows is not respectable, and we got a guy who never censors anything, runs a respectable site, and does not believe in doing wrong, not to mention he is friendly and uttermost honest. Who do we fucking believe?

mincepie456456
09-19-2007, 04:27 PM

why is he making it everybody's business here then you fool?

brandon and kimii leave and come back more times than i've had hot dinners

LOL, hes making it everyone business as hes TRYING to harm ScT thats clear just by reading this pointless thread. And the sheep above is joining in the bandwagon, its a joke :rolleyes:

itS0v3r
09-19-2007, 04:37 PM
LOL, I don't think it was a picture, he posted that himself on FTN. :lol:
well i've seen him
and to make u sure , there was a promise between him and girl
if that girl posted her pics , he will

kimii
09-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Predictions: FBI and SCC merging. What are your thoughts?

kavselj
09-19-2007, 04:41 PM
We got a shady guy who runs a p2l site, that everyone knows is not respectable, and we got a guy who never censors anything, runs a respectable site, and does not believe in doing wrong, not to mention he is friendly and uttermost honest. Who do we fucking believe?

Don't you start with p2l site naming here, because SCC is the same. Last time I checked it offered just the same bonuses to choose from if you donate. Hell, you even try to smack people in the face with donating on every single torrent detail page.

dbmp
09-19-2007, 04:43 PM
I simply believe that P2L sucks. Dispite who's right in this discussion.

Edit: 500th post!!! :w00t:

Qua
09-19-2007, 04:44 PM
p2l is like paying for a s?x you get what you payed for,but it feels so much better when it's free

kavselj
09-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Well the thing is that people unfortunately misinterpret the system like ScT or SCC have ;) They don't charge you for downloading. Everything is free to download.

freedom
09-19-2007, 04:48 PM
p2l is like paying for a s?x you get what you payed for,but it feels so much better when it's free

:lol: word .

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 04:59 PM

Don't you start with p2l site naming here, because SCC is the same. Last time I checked it offered just the same bonuses to choose from if you donate. Hell, you even try to smack people in the face with donating on every single torrent detail page.I know we are P2L and I think its wrong, but thats the way it is. :01:

kavselj
09-19-2007, 05:08 PM
A bit hypocritical then to talk like that, even if you don't like the system, site where you're staff (admin) at has the system implemented ;)

fstemon
09-19-2007, 05:09 PM
After reading this thread, I just realized the torrent world is run by little kids. Have fun at the kindergarten kids.

Qua
09-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Why hypocritical? He admits that is wrong,and doesn't pretende that it's okay.

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 05:14 PM
/me humps Chriz

I know you are reading, BUT I don't know you, BUT your nick sounds hot so i thought i'd hump.

-Chriz-
09-19-2007, 05:16 PM
/me humps Chriz

I know you are reading, BUT I don't know you, BUT your nick sounds hot so i thought i'd hump.

:O yeah it's me. the name "Chriz" was taken for some reason. I'm just lurking...

@Brandon: I sent you a PM

kimii
09-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Hypocritical because he's staff at a P2L site yet he's so anti-P2L. It's like having a KKK member hanging out with Martin Luther King Jr. and his group.

mincepie456456
09-19-2007, 05:22 PM
No kimii, its ok for SCC to be P2L because Chalisto doesnt approve of it, although hes admin of the site. But its not ok for ScT because..... well i dunno, rules for 1, rules for others

Qua
09-19-2007, 05:23 PM
Well at least he doesn't try to convince everyone that it's okay. Unlike some staff.

kavselj
09-19-2007, 05:29 PM
When did ScT try to convince anyone that P2L is okay? Never. Because sadly, all of you misinterpret the system. But why would anyone bother explaining anything to any of you, since most of you don't have a clue about it anyway.

skin_e1
09-19-2007, 05:30 PM
What's up with the missing t shirt fund. Co-inky-dink?

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 05:32 PM
It is not that easy to leave what you have been building up from scratch, Ok. It is hard enough, but what can I say, kimii is just as much "hypocrite" as I am. Going from FTN to SCT. ;)

Qua
09-19-2007, 05:35 PM
S*T is like a K-mart,all about money. Can't help wondering what's next thing on sale gonna be...

kavselj
09-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Missing T-Shirt fund? What are you on about now? :S

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 05:38 PM
no need to lick ass anymore kavselj. its enough, the ass is CLEAN. its even shining. ;)

RaPPeR
09-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Soul ?

kavselj
09-19-2007, 05:42 PM
no need to lick ass anymore kavselj. its enough, the ass is CLEAN. its even shining. ;)

I'm not trying to do that, just want to find out what the guy is on about with missing T-Shirt fund, since money & ScT are two hot topics lately ;)

kimii
09-19-2007, 05:44 PM
What's up with the missing t shirt fund. Co-inky-dink?Weird... because I thought after collecting the T-Shirt money, we purchase the T-Shirts with that money, send them to the printers and pay them to print it, and pay for shipping/handling so it can be sent off. I didn't know it was supposed to stay in the T-Shirt fund... forever. :unsure:

skin_e1
09-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Look, there was a lot of missing money that brandon stumbled upon.. all I'm saying is ScT is trying to cover it up under the guise of frozen paypal funds.. but no one knows where the $$$ is.. lining the pockets of ScT adminds?? OR maybe CT adminds..

Before he could fully expose the evidence, someone, who's name brandon's honour refuses to reveal, released his info on the interwebz.

mincepie456456
09-19-2007, 05:50 PM
LOL, so theres no evidence and you say "all I'm saying is ScT is trying to cover it up under the guise of frozen paypal funds.. but no one knows where the $$$ is.. lining the pockets of ScT adminds?? OR maybe CT adminds.."

So how to you get to that conclusion ??

kimii
09-19-2007, 05:53 PM
Look, there was a lot of missing money that brandon stumbled upon.. "

:unsure: Must be true.

skin_e1
Where else could the money go? Server costs? ALL of it?

Brandon
Look, there was a lot of missing money that brandon stumbled upon.. all I'm saying is ScT is trying to cover it up under the guise of frozen paypal funds.. but no one knows where the $$$ is.. lining the pockets of ScT adminds?? OR maybe CT adminds..

Before he could fully expose the evidence, someone, who's name brandon's honour refuses to reveal, released his info on the interwebz.

As stated, I'm no longer involving myself in this. It was a mistake to begin with, and although I do have something interesting I'll let that person speak for himself. It's not my place.

Me leaving FTN isn't a joke btw. Previous times were due to school or other reasons which well.. I was able to tell myself fuck it and come back. But after my whole life has been posted in a certain forum somewhere, I can't do this anymore.

skin_e1
09-19-2007, 05:54 PM

Hey what do you have against him anyway?

kimii
09-19-2007, 05:55 PM

The question is.. what do YOU have against me. I'm not the one going on random threads calling Brandon a bitch.

I'm just emphasizing that everyone seems to believe everything Brandon says without proof.

phantom
09-19-2007, 06:00 PM
@kimii... @skin_e1 did not say that @brandon is... :D :P :D
it say that u are... no offense... but this is the true... :D sorry... i don't want to offend u... but this is the facts! :P

skin_e1
09-19-2007, 06:01 PM
The question is.. what do YOU have against me. I'm not the one going on random threads calling Brandon a bitch.

I'm just emphasizing that everyone seems to believe everything Brandon says without proof.
You can't, because he's not a bitch. And, why would he lie?? What does he have to hide? And isn't it a coincidence that he gets a personal attack after stumbling over something profound? Seems to substantiate his claims if you ask me. He has been nothing short of an empty shell of a man ever since.

mincepie456456
09-19-2007, 06:03 PM

As stated, I'm no longer involving myself in this. It was a mistake to begin with, and although I do have something interesting I'll let that person speak for himself. It's not my place.

Me leaving FTN isn't a joke btw. Previous times were due to school or other reasons which well.. I was able to tell myself fuck it and come back. But after my whole life has been posted in a certain forum somewhere, I can't do this anymore.

WELL Brandon, you WILL be missed at FTN, you were a great leader, that isnt in dispute.
And before you call me a ScT lover, i actually PREFER FTN staff and forums but for speed its ScT, so you have starred in a great place called FTN
What isnt is the shit stirring threads you started, providing no proof what so ever and now you say its not your place ???? Now that the damage has been done, ScT is being slagged off left right and centre and you sit back all watch the idiots carry on your hidden agenda thread.. Great, just bloody great

spark
09-19-2007, 06:04 PM

In fact we do.....

Here is the p2l side effects appear...

Brandon
09-19-2007, 06:07 PM
What isnt is the shit stirring threads you started, providing no proof what so ever and now you say its not your place ???? Now that the damage has been done, ScT is being slagged off left right and centre and you sit back all watch the idiots carry on your hidden agenda thread.. Great, just bloody great

If I continue, more will be made available about me and another person that I'm not willing to allow. I CAN NOT DO IT.

Hate me, w/e.. I have higher priorities and larger morals.

skin_e1
09-19-2007, 06:10 PM
What's more important than taking down ScT? If you had a chance to go back in time and stop Hitler, would you do it?

kimii
09-19-2007, 06:11 PM

You can't, because he's not a bitch. And, why would he lie?? What does he have to hide? And isn't it a coincidence that he gets a personal attack after stumbling over something profound? Seems to substantiate his claims if you ask me. He has been nothing short of an empty shell of a man ever since.
I'm not saying he's lying. What I'm implying is he's just going by assumptions and people think that's the truth. Which is why there should be proof before attacking people.

Castanti
09-19-2007, 06:11 PM
higher priorities

Such as sitting around on FST all day crying because people flamed you?

Keep it up guys, this is better than watching ER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ER_%28TV_series%29).

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Multiple people have contacted PayPal, and uhm... The account is not frozen according to PayPal. But I dont know for sure if PayPal even knows what they're talking about.

I find that interesting, care to elaborate?

Brandon
09-19-2007, 06:14 PM
higher priorities

Such as sitting around on FST all day crying because people flamed you?

Keep it up guys, this is better than watching ER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ER_%28TV_series%29).

I'm not crying :blink: More like laughing at you.. How sweet of you to sign up and make your first post just for me <3

Castanti
09-19-2007, 06:18 PM
How sweet of you to sign up and make your first post just for me <3

Get over yourself. I'm not psychic, I didn't sign up a month ago in the hopes that in about 30 days time there'd be a topic worthy of an award for "Best Scripted Drama of 2007".

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Hahahhahahahaha :D

mincepie456456
09-19-2007, 06:31 PM

Get over yourself. I'm not psychic, I didn't sign up a month ago in the hopes that in about 30 days time there'd be a topic worthy of an award for "Best Scripted Drama of 2007".

Lol, owned :shutup:

Alien5
09-19-2007, 06:33 PM

why did you signup and lurk for month then weirdo? :crazy:

maybe we should give you 'disgruntled lurker of the year 2007' award?

skin_e1
09-19-2007, 06:35 PM
He lurks and faps to BT discussion.

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 06:36 PM
The sopranons show didn't really deserve The Emmy Award ,i wonder why FST wasn't nominated :lol:

Alien5
09-19-2007, 06:38 PM

look at you're posts? :glag: DONTCARE!!!!111 is back

skin_e1
09-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Who?

Castanti
09-19-2007, 06:40 PM

Oh yeah baby... it gets me so hot... I'd love to "upload" to you some time.

skin_e1
09-19-2007, 06:42 PM

Oh yeah baby... it gets me so hot... I'd love to "upload" to you some time.

Seriously dude, that's pretty fucking gross. We're trying to get to the bottom of this, not turn this thread into your personal brothel ok?

Alien5
09-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Who? exactly

Castanti
09-19-2007, 06:44 PM
Seriously dude, that's pretty fucking gross. We're trying to get to the bottom of this, not turn this thread into your personal brothel ok?
Don't hashfail on me now baby... I'm almost ready to send a "complete" event to the tracker... how about a bit of "peer exchange"?

NoOneButMe
09-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Just to interrupt the ..disturbing.. bittorrent lovefest..

Brandon,

I'd say "Hope it works out for ya" but it seems like you have it under control as well as it can be given what's going on. So instead I'll go with "Dont be a stranger" and "Thanks for everything" :)

Alien5
09-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Brandon,

I'd say "Hope it works out for ya" but it seems like you have it under control as well as it can be given what's going on. So instead I'll go with "Dont be a stranger" and "Thanks for everything" :)

wow huge lurker :o 2005 - 2007

you lurk for over 2 years then post here, wtf cares what you say? go back to what you do best.

sear
09-19-2007, 07:08 PM
It's amazing how many lurkers this whole saga has brought out, plenty of old members making their first post. Kind of weird really.

Fibo
09-19-2007, 07:09 PM
If I continue, more will be made available about me and another person that I'm not willing to allow. I CAN NOT DO IT.

I was gonna say, screw'em and keep doing what your doing, but if its like that, then i got a lot of respect for you.

What I dont understand is though, you run one of the most respectable sites around, how do u put yourself in a position to get fk'ed like that.

That being said:

You guys are ruining the BT scene, its not about which site has the most users, or who makes the most money, or even who has P2L. It wasnt about that in the beginning and it shouldnt be now. It was about US vs THEM. Why the hell do you guys care so much about what other people are doing anyways. The way i see it is, if sites want to let 15000 users in and create a Comm where you can Pay to dl, it makes it all the more better for me and my site.

Ive seen alot of admin here, i think you guy need to get together in a IRC or some shit and get your priority's straight, make a pact, a code, something. Ive seen a lot of shit like this happen lately and Ill tell you one thing if things keep going down this road, BT will be gone before we know it.

Self destruction is a bitch

Alien5
09-19-2007, 07:11 PM
because ftn was/is a breakaway site from sct

hyatt
09-19-2007, 07:14 PM
All I can say is anonymity comes first, specially if you own a P2P site. You must have two seperate lifes. If you get a girlfriend and make her a sysop or vice versa a sysop your girlfriend OR do similar things and join these two lifes, there is no security.

Specially if you post your own photo on the forums, you can't blame anyone because someone WILL recognize you and you will never know who backstabbed you.

Trust is the enemy of security.

All these girlfriend stuff etc. looks like kid stuff also to me but I know you're a pure trustable person and I guess you think everybody is like you.

We FTN members appreciate your effort and hope you come back... Yet again. :)

Chalisto
09-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Trust is the enemy of security.

QFT.

nikmash232
09-19-2007, 07:27 PM
u must be a right a55hole to target a 15 y.o boy!

edit: just read the chronic tracker thread and realised that brandon was actually pissing ppl off

what goes around comes around

u should keep the argument personal imo

no point publicising it??

what u talking to me?...i was joking....:dry:...dont get sarcasm do u?

GoLDeN
09-19-2007, 07:36 PM
thats to shity brandon was very cool man i hope that the person who was the reason of brandon steps down burns in hell

seanbee
09-19-2007, 07:56 PM

I was gonna say, screw'em and keep doing what your doing, but if its like that, then i got a lot of respect for you.

What I dont understand is though, you run one of the most respectable sites around, how do u put yourself in a position to get fk'ed like that.

That being said:

You guys are ruining the BT scene, its not about which site has the most users, or who makes the most money, or even who has P2L. It wasnt about that in the beginning and it shouldnt be now. It was about US vs THEM. Why the hell do you guys care so much about what other people are doing anyways. The way i see it is, if sites want to let 15000 users in and create a Comm where you can Pay to dl, it makes it all the more better for me and my site.

Ive seen alot of admin here, i think you guy need to get together in a IRC or some shit and get your priority's straight, make a pact, a code, something. Ive seen a lot of shit like this happen lately and Ill tell you one thing if things keep going down this road, BT will be gone before we know it.

Self destruction is a bitch

I could not have said it any better myself.

yoyogi4
09-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Who? exactly
LMFAO!!!!

_coder_
09-19-2007, 08:05 PM
After all this we still dont no who it was...?

But Brandon I dont think you leaving FTN was a good thing to do. Fair enough i can understand how you must have felt but running away from FTN is not going to do any good.

Schmiggy_JK23
09-19-2007, 08:23 PM
This whole chain of events is quite absurd and over dramatic.

this is what happens when money gets involved where it shouldnt be.

Trashie
09-19-2007, 08:28 PM
What's more important than taking down ScT? If you had a chance to go back in time and stop Hitler, would you do it?

Ok, i had no intention of posting here, but now i have to!

YOU LOST!
And the thread have to end. Now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwins_law

LaPistola
09-19-2007, 08:42 PM
I don't care what anyone says but Brandon will be missed, I always thought he was a cool guy with something good and intelligent to say which is more than i can say for some others... Even though I am not in sct or ftn i will say that from what I have seen of him on fst it has always only been positive.

itS0v3r
09-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Chalisto leave them fight
your site scc is the best
trust me

fstrulz
09-19-2007, 08:55 PM
All this drama is like watching a soap opera...

...on the Disney Channel.

seanbee
09-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Powerpuff girls is on Cartoon Network kids, go watch and stop stirring people's business

:angry:

Alien5
09-19-2007, 09:48 PM
......brandon is stepping up again.........brandon is stepping down again......

SgtMajor
09-19-2007, 09:49 PM
An here I thought you were going to post something we didn't know.

Rpcry
09-19-2007, 09:59 PM
An here I thought you were going to post something we didn't know.

FFS Just STFU!

btw bye Brandon you did a nice work with your community, a shame it all go wrong :(

Castanti
09-19-2007, 11:11 PM
He's making his own workout video?

Enlightened
09-19-2007, 11:34 PM
I don't care what anyone says but Brandon will be missed, I always thought he was a cool guy with something good and intelligent to say which is more than i can say for some others... Even though I am not in sct or ftn i will say that from what I have seen of him on fst it has always only been positive.

Kiss A&& !! Btw, Bradndon, are U going to hand out some Parting Invites Out. Not that I need it..........

Brandon
09-19-2007, 11:39 PM

Sad to think I actually used to semi respect you :ermm:
You're maturity level just keeps showing it's lack of more and more every time you decide to grace us with your worthless stupidity.

I'm going to put this in real simple terms for you because I honestly feel sorry for you. Here goes, now bear with me here cuz this might be a bit difficult for you to grasp.

Leaving because of school = 80% chance i'll decide school sucks and come back.

Leaving because my sensitive info is available to the general public = 1% chance i'll come back due to the serious nature of the situation.

I know you probably think you're funny, or cool.. or whatever you feel your posts amount to. But really, you only show your lack of intelligence when you make stupid comments like that when it's obvious this is a serious issue.

SgtMajor
09-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Brandon, step back, walk away, take some time out, relax a little, let it all die down, kick back and do something different for a few weeks.

You may feel entirely different in time, on reflection when you can look back and smile a little.

You are angry, rightly so, and we do not do our best intentions in anger, indeed we do more harm than good when emotions are involved.

So please, take some advice and let this matter die a natural death, if it takes 12 months of solace, then so be it, you have made many friends - do not start to make many enemies, it isn't worth it.

Lets see you at your best in the not too distant future ok?

Brandon
09-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Brandon, step back, walk away, take some time out, relax a little, let it all die down, kick back and do something different for a few weeks.

You may feel entirely different in time, on reflection when you can look back and smile a little.

You are angry, rightly so, and we do not do our best intentions in anger, indeed we do more harm than good when emotions are involved.

So please, take some advice and let this matter die a natural death, if it takes 12 months of solace, then so be it, you have made many friends - do not start to make many enemies, it isn't worth it.

This is probably the best post I've seen in here thus far.
I totally agree with you and I appreciate the comment. Nothin but respect for you for adding some maturity to this thread.

btw, I just read some of the further back posts I missed and wanted to clarify a few things.
I "know" who posted my info and the other persons info. It was not sct staff, it was not scc staff. In fact, it was no staff. I can't see scc ever becoming an issue in my future due to my close relationship with Chalisto who I respect dearly and talk to on a daily basis. This has nothing to do with the wikipedia stuff, I know who did that also but that was only the tip of the iceberg.

Alien5
09-19-2007, 11:58 PM

Sad to think I actually used to semi respect you :ermm:
You're maturity level just keeps showing it's lack of more and more every time you decide to grace us with your worthless stupidity.

I'm going to put this in real simple terms for you because I honestly feel sorry for you. Here goes, now bear with me here cuz this might be a bit difficult for you to grasp.

Leaving because of school = 80% chance i'll decide school sucks and come back.

Leaving because my sensitive info is available to the general public = 1% chance i'll come back due to the serious nature of the situation.

I know you probably think you're funny, or cool.. or whatever you feel your posts amount to. But really, you only show your lack of intelligence when you make stupid comments like that when it's obvious this is a serious issue.

you quoted my worst joke ;)

i thought my first post last night summed it up

this is worse than a soap, soaps usually last an hour at the most

you say this is a serious issue, but if i had a serious issue i would not post it in FST

there's other serious forums out there the deal with serious Bit Torrent issues which i would describe as 99% serious

seriously lmfao

theres a story called 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' it's worth a read.

SAM
09-20-2007, 12:11 AM
i really started to like you man :)
you seemed like a nice guy with bad temper :D
anyway ,i hope it's joke cause you did many good things here in fst

Ratzy Rox
09-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Brandon,

you lurk for over 2 years then post here, wtf cares what you say? go back to what you do best.
Chill out, you'll live longer. Who the fuck cares how many posts someone has? There are more important things in life than post counts :/ At 32 years old id have hoped you'd be mature enough not to flame people for having more interesting things to do with their lives.

Alien5
09-20-2007, 12:30 AM

Chill out, you'll live longer. Who the fuck cares how many posts someone has? There are more important things in life than post counts :/

yeah lurking is much more important to him/her, btw what makes you think im 32? you shouldn't believe everything you read in FST ;) what could be more interesting than having a chat with me? :unsure:

KSA
09-20-2007, 12:32 AM

Word. :yup:

@ Brandon

Just take a little time off, chill out ... let this die in natural, and that bastard gonna get it for sure ;)
if not now ... then soon.

Brandon
09-20-2007, 12:37 AM
i really started to like you man :)
you seemed like a nice guy with bad temper :D
anyway ,i hope it's joke cause you did many good things here in fst

You'd have a bad temper too if you're sensitive info was posted on a public forum :P But no, not a joke I'm afraid. Wouldn't be a very funny joke if it was.

SHUVT
09-20-2007, 12:49 AM
I say you should leave this here and take your issues or clarifications to irc or chat. This is basically a public forum and only draws more attention to the issue. You don't need to justify your decision and you should not have to defend yourself here.

The BT community as a whole could use a tad bit less drama. This type of crap will be the fall of BT all together.

I am actually a bit surprised with comments made by other BT staffers here. It actually puts a few pieces to the puzzle together for me. Move on and take that energy you are putting into posting this garbage and spend it on yourself or your community you represent.

Alien5
09-20-2007, 01:15 AM
^^ those are great words, i love that word 'clarifications'

Brandon can i ask you a serious question, if you do decide to step back up, then another drama happens which makes you step down again, would you do us all a favor and not make it a news item in your super sexy site?

Brandon
09-20-2007, 01:53 AM

Brandon can i ask you a serious question, if you do decide to step back up, then another drama happens which makes you step down again, would you do us all a favor and not make it a news item in your super sexy site?

I don't make these news posts unless they're serious legit things. The last times I left I didn't even make a news post, I just removed myself and stopped PM's so I could concentrate on school and not be seen as staff. Large chances are I will not be coming back though so I wouldn't even worry about it.

LaPistola
09-20-2007, 01:55 AM

I don't make these news posts unless they're serious legit things. The last times I left I didn't even make a news post, I just removed myself and stopped PM's so I could concentrate on school and not be seen as staff. Large chances are I will not be coming back though so I wouldn't even worry about it.

LaPistola=Sad:cry:

Vanguard
09-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Whoever posted the personal info seems like a right gypsy and should be burned.

But i'm sure Brandon will be back at ftn within the week :-P

jrzy
09-20-2007, 02:38 AM
Don't know you but I know you're respected ....good luck man.

Skiz
09-20-2007, 02:45 AM
I can't remember the last thread that required this much moderation. You lot make 13 year old drama queens appear mature. :ermm:

Closed.