PDA

View Full Version : scene releases

sniper06
09-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Ive only started using newsgroups yesterday I spent over 3 hours trying to find scene stuff like o-day apps that was released yesterday but could find any. The o-day apps that I did find were at least over a month old. Is there a better way to find these o-day stuff. For example (River.Past.Animated.GIF.Booster.Pack.v2.5.3.WinALL-CHiCNCREAM) That was released yesterday and I cant find it.

$SnoopDo2G$
09-19-2007, 09:51 AM
it's normal newsgroups sucks...
im prolly sure they got all scene's releases late like that...

PieFachE
09-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Search around dude...

sniper06
09-19-2007, 11:59 AM

I have to agree with you. Bittorrent is far better imo newsgroups are a waste of money im going to cancle my account and stick with bittorrent.

Search around dude...

I did search for over a few hours it is not worth it.

PieFachE
09-19-2007, 12:04 PM
Where did you look?

groggy
09-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Where did you look?
who cares, he didn't try to look, otherwise he would've found a way to get it from usenet

sniper06
09-19-2007, 01:17 PM
Where did you look?
who cares, he didn't try to look, otherwise he would've found a way to get it from usenet

I know im a noob at all this but to tell the truth I have not been happy with what ive got so far out of newsgroups. You say if I had a look I would of found 0-day stuff that is up to date. Why dont you tell me how to look for the 0-day stuff. This is what I was searching and im using grabit

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4543/67082492cd3.png

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9016/58309967jj3.png

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6350/88059075we8.png

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4598/29995097us1.png

As you see in the bottom screenshot there is 0-day apps but they are not the up to date ones they are about at least a month old. I searched nearly all them and couldnt find recent 0-day apps. I also searched http://www.binsearch.info/groups.php with no luck. If there is a different and quicker way of searching please do tell as I need all the help I can get.

MultiForce
09-19-2007, 01:26 PM
If those dates are correct you are missing something... I don't have time to write a bunch of stuff on this but it surely does not match this:

http://www.binsearch.info/browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.0-day

sniper06
09-19-2007, 01:39 PM
If those dates are correct you are missing something... I don't have time to write a bunch of stuff on this but it surely does not match this:

http://www.binsearch.info/browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.0-day

Thanks mate I must of just missed them I see them now. They are only a day by and that suits me fine. Thank you again for looking I might just go now and uncancle my account and give it at least a month trail and see how I like it.

MultiForce
09-19-2007, 02:49 PM
You should give it a month or so before you decide as it takes a little time to get used to the programs, searching, sites and the different groups and what they have to offer.

Windy72
09-19-2007, 06:42 PM
The only thing I can add to what multi force has already said in defence of usenet is many of us use Bit Torrent also. So we know the limitations of both. If I can download off usenet I will saves a headache of spending ages getting ratio 1:1 also you will get at line speed. However not everything that is on Bit Torrent is on usenet and vice versa. I use 5 registered torrent sites and some of the leach sites like Pirate Bay etc. So between usenet, BT and emule I normally can get what I am looking for. To say usenet is crap is complete bollox:frusty: Give it a few weeks learn it and hopefully you will love it as much as BT. It is all good:01:

A_T
09-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Usenet is not good for some things like 0day but the latest tv-rip, dvd-r and xvid releases are up like lightning.

WHiKWiRE
09-22-2007, 03:30 PM
usenet used to be on fire with 0day stuff but where has kabouter gone. :(

Something Else
09-22-2007, 08:40 PM
The only thing I can add to what multi force has already said in defence of usenet is many of us use Bit Torrent also. So we know the limitations of both. If I can download off usenet I will saves a headache of spending ages getting ratio 1:1 also you will get at line speed. However not everything that is on Bit Torrent is on usenet and vice versa. I use 5 registered torrent sites and some of the leach sites like Pirate Bay etc. So between usenet, BT and emule I normally can get what I am looking for. To say usenet is crap is complete bollox:frusty: Give it a few weeks learn it and hopefully you will love it as much as BT. It is all good:01:

I agree, a combination of Torrent/Usenet works great for me....... :shifty:

n18
09-22-2007, 09:43 PM

I agree, a combination of Torrent/Usenet works great for me....... :shifty:

+1, I also add a little mirc for my anime downloads.

munaaf
09-23-2007, 01:52 PM
jus use the list on here, pretty good posts here on fst

ezzzy
09-26-2007, 08:13 PM
just use the newsleech, binnews, and all the other free nzb sites, its not that hard to work out, as for torrents, never used emm , and never would, ent using my upload for any one. rather go back to mirc or ftp

also i have always managed to get wot i want of usenet, i rekon half the stuff that people dl, only dl for the sake of downloading. its an addiction, a warez one!

cubbyche
09-26-2007, 09:47 PM
just use the newsleech, binnews, and all the other free nzb sites, its not that hard to work out, as for torrents, never used emm , and never would, ent using my upload for any one. rather go back to mirc or ftp

also i have always managed to get wot i want of usenet, i rekon half the stuff that people dl, only dl for the sake of downloading. its an addiction, a warez one!
I agree 100% another thing Usenet is a lot safer for downloading look what happened with demonoid hope its not trough what there saying about them ... there goes another really good site...

theawp
10-03-2007, 01:51 AM

Newsgroups suck? I dont know what you are smoking bro. IMO they release shit just as fast if not faster than bittorrent, I get faster transfer speeds. Not to mention its anonymous and you dont have to worry about being tracked.