PDA

View Full Version : SoftT and WB for revTT

beer23
09-20-2007, 01:35 AM
Will give my 2 accounts (hardly used) for 1 revTT invite please.

Enlightened
09-20-2007, 01:58 AM
No beer there for U , if WB is wildbytes.....U can't touch that, bro

beer23
09-20-2007, 02:04 AM
what do you mean I cant touch wild bytes? You mean I cant trade it?
They dont have HD releases so I dont use it anymore..

jrzy
09-20-2007, 02:43 AM
beer23, I can tell you that as soon as Wild sees that you might get disabled... just FYI bro...

Emad1129
09-20-2007, 03:14 AM
wildbytes ppl will disable this account.

beer23
09-20-2007, 03:42 AM
oh ok..well then soft torrents for a RevTT :P I was just thinking..its so lame we all all have to beg for invites.. I mean really whats the point?? I mean if people join sites and dont seed the system bans them anyway..So I dont see the logic of all this invite nonsense. I mean just take a look at wild bytes..When theres a big new torrent that everyone wants theres like 50 people only on it, and most of the time all the other torrents have like 5 people on them..That site is dying..like most sites that are invites..eventually the site ends up with no leechers lol. So that all being said, and as I run for cover from all the insults that will follow this post I will end with: Please can someone give moi a RevTT invite. Thankyou.

Enlightened
09-20-2007, 05:22 AM
oh ok..well then soft torrents for a RevTT :P I was just thinking..its so lame we all all have to beg for invites.. I mean really whats the point?? I mean if people join sites and dont seed the system bans them anyway..So I dont see the logic of all this invite nonsense. I mean just take a look at wild bytes..When theres a big new torrent that everyone wants theres like 50 people only on it, and most of the time all the other torrents have like 5 people on them..That site is dying..like most sites that are invites..eventually the site ends up with no leechers lol. So that all being said, and as I run for cover from all the insults that will follow this post I will end with: Please can someone give moi a RevTT invite. Thankyou.

If REVTT was on its old system of Invite, I would have invited U in a haert beat But since they changed their system , just to have Invites for VIP members, it ets a bit "Difficult", cuz not everyone has VIP status ..$$$

beer23
09-20-2007, 05:37 AM
oh :( Well thanks anyway dude I appreciate the thought *gives BestTrad_ever 2 beers!