PDA

View Full Version : banned from BITMETV, for no reason!!!

nbo
09-20-2007, 11:18 AM
i was banned from bitmetv, for noooo reason!!
i never offered or attempted to trade my account, never even mentioned here or anywhere that i own one, never said anything about it.
i surly did not cheat, i never do and dont even know how, i even own a seedbox and still i didnt have any crazy ratio there (i think 7gb upload with a .6-.7 ratio, either it's hard to seed or it's because i use leeware), so my ratio was over the minimum needed. i was banned for no reason.
my UN- (if there are bitmetv mods here, actually willing to help, this would be appreciated).
what is IRC?

n33raj
09-20-2007, 11:23 AM
maybe there was a problem because of IP changes, i.e using your seedbox aswell as home ip?
i dunno though.

nbo
09-20-2007, 11:26 AM
doubt it, last time i used a seedbox was about 2 months ago, last week the account was still active.

Grind$oFine
09-20-2007, 11:26 AM
I believe you're supposed to inform the staff if you have a seedbox prior to using it so that they can make note of it.

blackbird
09-20-2007, 11:29 AM
maybe your whole invite tree got banned ??

nbo
09-20-2007, 11:33 AM
like i said, even if i was supposed to inform them (and how the hell should i know this), it's been a while maybe even 3 months since i used my box.

nope, never get that far to receive invites.

Artemis
09-20-2007, 11:39 AM
By invite tree they mean people above as well as below you, in other words your inviter may have been banned and with him, his whole invite tree (including you ):(

The IRC channel to talk to the mods is:

irc.bitmetv.org (irc://irc.bitmetv.org/) #bitmetv.help

good luck

Rin
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM
By invite tree they mean people above as well as below you, in other words your inviter may have been banned and with him, his whole invite tree (including you ):(

The IRC channel to talk to the mods is:

irc.bitmetv.org (irc://irc.bitmetv.org/) #bitmetv.help

good luck

do they wipe out the invite tree everytime they ban someone?

Something Else
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Careful, these BMTV banned threads have been known to incite racial hatred in the near-past ;)

Peter North
09-20-2007, 11:52 AM
Speak with "Systemguy" is a nice guy ;)

Grind$oFine
09-20-2007, 11:53 AM
do they wipe out the invite tree everytime they ban someone?

Not always, I think sometimes they just don't give the banned user's invitee invites. Probably depends on why the person was banned though.

Ghost+Rider
09-20-2007, 11:55 AM
@Rin:Yes they may ban the whole invite tree..The bitmetv staff is crazy..don't plead them for your account...They are not gonna give the account back @ any cost

Necronomicon
09-20-2007, 12:03 PM
BitMeTV sux and the Whole Staff is given a BlowJob BigTime, especially tequilabitch!

blackbird
09-20-2007, 12:04 PM
BitMeTV sux and the Whole Staff is given a BlowJob BigTime, especially tequilabitch!

i was expecting your post :D

nbo
09-20-2007, 12:06 PM
look, am not here to let rage out on them, or to start a war against them.
just trying to get an explanation form staff which i know are are.
y? cause no one is answering in the irc:)

Necronomicon
09-20-2007, 12:24 PM

i was expecting your post :D
I like U too, Dude:) Ask any Hungarian tracker - I make it up to U. Of course , if U share my disgust in this nasty rat, tequilabitch;)
@nbo: Talk to Ibslice and only him...I hold 3 valid FuckMeTV acc- just to play around:)
I prefer TvTorrents.ro, anyway.

Ghost+Rider
09-20-2007, 12:27 PM

tequila Bitch...Lmao..Is he born to be abused by every FST member :P

! ANGEL !
09-20-2007, 12:46 PM
why this site ban manny usres???
so i dont like this site bec that

forSparta
09-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Careful, these BMTV banned threads have been known to incite racial hatred in the near-past ;)
i never saw any black guys get killed in previous BMTV threads.

spark
09-20-2007, 01:26 PM
Since when BitMeTV need a reason to ban someone!

It is so normal!

Presto
09-20-2007, 01:56 PM
They actually don't need a reason, but being in the same chain with a trader/cheater is reason enough tbh.

rvt
09-20-2007, 03:15 PM

Yep, we all get blowjobs.

I can highly recommend Necronomicon if you're lonely, he loves the cock.

monk3y
09-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Mods Please make a sticky for this known problems with the title 'My account on bitmetv has been banned' to discuss this issue of this dictators staff on this site and write there that it's known that the staff are AS*Holes and people can discuss this problem there.