PDA

View Full Version : lookin' for oink

ohadraviv
09-20-2007, 03:51 PM
hi there i'm looking for oink inv as the title says:01:

why i need oink: i'm a huge music fan and there are some rare cd's of prog and psychadelich (hope i wrote it correct) that are really hard to find such like - yes, king crimson, steve hacket, rush and many more - try to find it somewehre else - won't work and i already tried..:(

this inv is of course for a personal use i recently got S*T so i sttoped trading and gave away everything i had and did not use (not much but it was a few nice trackers)

plz if there is someone out there that has an inv he doesn't need plz give it to me i don't cheat (other wise i wouldn't get S*T) and i keep good ratio in trackers..

plz someone i really need oink

tnx in advance for helpers

btw free bumps r highly appreciated.. ;)

DarkWave
09-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Better post some ratio proofs, if you want to make your self clear!

And a speedtest may help you ;)

ohadraviv
09-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Better post some ratio proofs, if you want to make your self clear!

And a speedtest may help you ;)

here's my problem man and don't think im lying u can check i'm telling the truth

i had a PU with a big buff in bitme (it is really hard to seed in bitme as u may know) and i gave it away since i stopped using it i can ask the one i gave it to (thelevy_23) to give me a screenshot and post it if it helps

i also had a BCG PU with something like 30 gig buff and i traded it to DB before i knew they were shutting down the invites system and it got up to level five since i stopped trading i gave away that DB recently:(

and i had a DS with !BUFF! and i traded it for pretorians some time ago but guess what? i gave away that pretorians 2..

u can check i gave away all of those accs here in this forum (if u'd like u can just check my BT rep and pm me for some more proofs)

plz i beg u for oink i am a good user and i will not trade it since i stopped trading and recently got S*T:w00t:

so if u want proofs or u can spare me an inv plz pm or post here

ohadraviv
09-22-2007, 05:44 AM
bumping

bump