PDA

View Full Version : ChronicTracker

ExtremeF0rce
09-20-2007, 05:24 PM
ChronicTracker merge into ScT,after this move the accounts on CT works to ScT ?

Presto
09-20-2007, 05:24 PM
No.

ExtremeF0rce
09-20-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks for information !!!

briand5379
09-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Do you lose your account then or can you still access it.

ADELA
09-20-2007, 07:01 PM
i thought this wasnt going to happen

Chalisto
09-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Thats what you all think, where is that post with that screenshot anyway. :hmm:

sear
09-20-2007, 07:40 PM

I saw it.

Alien5
09-20-2007, 07:42 PM
thread was deleted

blackbird
09-20-2007, 07:43 PM

I saw it.

me too .. :whistling

wanna post it again ??no .. not this time :fear::fear::fear:

sear
09-20-2007, 07:45 PM
I saw it.

me too .. :whistling

wanna post it again ??no .. not this time :fear::fear::fear:

No thanks I don't :whistling

ADELA
09-20-2007, 07:49 PM

yup i saw it too i just dont think it will happen any longer just to prove a point. also with all due respect deleting that thread was lame, srry

Alien5
09-20-2007, 07:51 PM
did you not read the post above the screenshot?

or the title of the thread?

the screenshot looked harmless to me but the people whose names were in the chat might have asked for the post to be removed.

ADELA
09-20-2007, 08:03 PM
did you not read the post above the screenshot?

or the title of the thread?

the screenshot looked harmless to me but the people whose names were in the chat might have asked for the post to be removed.

ur right, but its not like we dont know who there are.

hush69
09-20-2007, 08:09 PM
screw it, some people aren't worth protecting

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4894/screenshottu3.th.jpg (http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshottu3.jpg)

sear
09-20-2007, 08:12 PM

Well i wonder who you are?

scribble
09-20-2007, 08:13 PM
who said this is happening?

ADELA
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4894/screenshottu3.th.jpg (http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshottu3.jpg)

i guees thats it ^

Alien5
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM
his last thread was locked today, then he began a new thread naming people who fucked him over, im not surprised it was deleted even if it didn't look bad.

ive got the screenshot that says there's possibly a merger happening sometime in the future, what i don't get is, why should we care?

someone asks a top level staff in sct: when will everything be ready to merge?

staff: i don't know

someone: more than a month?

staff: i don't know

but what use is it if theres no date on the screenshot?

ADELA
09-20-2007, 08:16 PM
maybe thats where all the t-shirt money is going.....i just hope i get my t-shirt

scribble
09-20-2007, 08:18 PM
is this merge for certain yet? :(
i hope not.

Alien5
09-20-2007, 08:20 PM
it sounds almost certain i suppose

sear
09-20-2007, 08:27 PM
is this merge for certain yet? :(
i hope not.

Why?

really who cares, it's good for chronic tracker members because they get faster speeds and it's good for sct members because they get faster pretimes what's not to like?

The actual merger isn't a big deal it's the rumours of payment/misappropriation of funds that have kicked up this storm.

scribble
09-20-2007, 08:37 PM
because i have waited so long to get ScT, and now everyone with CT gets it? that's what i say isn't fair :(

sear
09-20-2007, 08:41 PM
because i have waited so long to get ScT, and now everyone with CT gets it? that's what i say isn't fair :(

I see it's about rarity then :dry:

Durkslag
09-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Fair??? That must be the most stupid thing I heard today, how old are you, Five?

-"MUM! My brother got a bigger piece of pie than I, it's not fair!"

blackbird
09-20-2007, 08:50 PM
Fair??? That must be the most stupid thing I heard today, how old are you, Five?

:lol: .. thats why the DISABLED PRIVS ..

dbmp
09-20-2007, 09:06 PM

Nobody says that everyone who has a CT account will have a SCT one... :huh: That would be to easy and/or dumb by the SCT staff...

scribble
09-20-2007, 09:16 PM

LOL funny, cause that doesn't relate at all to what i just said. what a horrible metaphor. nice try though.

:lol: .. thats why the DISABLED PRIVS ..
umm, what? i fail to see your point. that doesn't even make sense. You two either need: 1) common sense 2) more school 3) learn to read 4) learn to type or 5)learn how to make more sense on the internet.

Vagaz
09-20-2007, 09:34 PM
The merge has been called off a few days ago, why are you morons still talking about it?

Oh and Brandon, I never asked to be protected.

ADELA
09-20-2007, 10:21 PM
The merge has been called off a few days ago, why are you morons still talking about it?

bcuz this is a forum where people come to talk and share there minds. why would u even care what we talk about? if u dont like the convo im sure u could find another thread to troll.

Brandon
09-21-2007, 01:28 AM
Oh and Brandon, I never asked to be protected.

huh? I just woke up so I don't know what all went on the past few hours.. there are many things about recent issues you don't know about. Want to know how fucked up the situation really is, djgrrr or kimii can fill you in on that.

I'm not going to say anything else until I have this figured out.

seethe42
09-21-2007, 05:44 AM
What's to figure out? THERE IS NO MERGER!!! We talked about the possibility for all the reasons people have said. Better pretimes with more seeds. It would have been better for all users. You wanna bitch, whine and moan about ScT and donations, take it up with them. It has nothing to do with the idea of merging, or CT at all.

Eezee
09-21-2007, 06:10 AM

OMFG i am so stupid i forgot to clip off the userlist so you couldn't see it was my screenshot. :frusty:

mincepie456456
09-21-2007, 08:03 AM
Boring, Boring, Boring....... Seethe42 CT Owner says there will be NO merger so take a hint... jesus.
Another excuse to spam the forum full of crap. IMO, should be closed like the others since the question has been answered already

Chalisto
09-21-2007, 09:17 AM
He won't be the owner for long, if the CT situation keeps on going. Sorry, but it is the truth. So the merger might be a good idea for CT and ScT. Besides, I like competition. Bring it on. :)

JA
09-21-2007, 09:22 AM
He won't be the owner for long, if the CT situation keeps on going. Sorry, but it is the truth. So the merger might be a good idea for CT and ScT. Besides, I like competition. Bring it on. :)
:lol::lol:

Vagaz
09-21-2007, 10:24 AM

OMFG i am so stupid i forgot to clip off the userlist so you couldn't see it was my screenshot. :frusty:

I didn't have to :huh: I took the screenie yes, but it wasn't me who leaked it and it beats me how it got out of that channel. I didn't even take it to show anyone anything about the merger, it was just a simple screenshot to show I don't have pink nicknames on my irc or whatever :pinch:

PaDrO420
09-21-2007, 10:51 AM
ROFLMFAO CT isn't going now place thats for sure sdo hang on you your ass Chalisto

PaDrO420
09-21-2007, 10:54 AM
ROFLMFAO CT isn't going now place thats for sure so hang on to you your ass Chalisto

briand5379
09-22-2007, 02:23 AM
You know I've seen alot of interviews with people who are either the owner or ceo of a company where they deny their up for sale, their in talks or whatever and then a week or a month later a merger is annouced. So I take the comments at face value which is apparently what alot of other members are doing.

SAM
09-22-2007, 02:36 AM
i don't get it
if this a merge so every member in ct will be a member in sct
in the previous thread they said something about merging accounts
so why some ppl here say it won't happen

Swax
09-22-2007, 03:03 AM
so why some ppl here say it won't happen

Because the merge isn't going ahead? ;) Is that a good enough reason?

scribble
09-22-2007, 03:12 AM
who says it's not happening? I want proof! :(

skin_e1
09-22-2007, 04:45 AM
Because the merge isn't going ahead? ;) Is that a good enough reason?

I, for one, thank Brandon for his sacrifice.

jafer
09-22-2007, 04:47 AM
can someone out there please confirm or deny in certainty that a merge will occur, or .......
locked this thread!

DohMein
09-22-2007, 06:30 AM
At first I thought when they said it would not happen it wouldnt. I dont think that now. I believe it still might happen eventually (regardless) but like most of the folks I know who use both sites as well it doesnt matter. If they do, they do. If they dont, they dont...

Chalisto
09-22-2007, 07:00 AM
ROFLMFAO CT isn't going now place thats for sure sdo hang on you your ass Chalisto

/me is hanging on his ass. :unsure:

seethe42
09-22-2007, 10:59 AM
who says it's not happening? I want proof! :(

gee what kind of proof do you want, you've got the owners of CT saying it's not happening. People say we might be lying. So exactly how is proof possible? THERE IS NO MERGER!!! You can't prove a negative.

As for me not owning CT much longer, I'm curious why Chalisto? Plan on buying me out?

btw to answer all the stupid questions, yes if there had been a merger, everyone would have kept accts and ratio, but it's pointless cause IT'S NOT HAPPENING NOW.

kimii
09-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Hmm. Let them hang on the hope that it is. If you guys think we're lying... keep waiting for this "merge" to happen.... don't get all pissy if few years past and there isn't a merge.

Chalisto
09-22-2007, 02:58 PM
As for me not owning CT much longer, I'm curious why Chalisto? Plan on buying me out?
Because i seem to get emails all the time begging for donations.

IT'S NOT HAPPENING NOW.
Not now, but it will happen. :)

Swax
09-22-2007, 03:20 PM
I heard rumours SCC was merging with Demonoid.

I don't have any proof whatsoever, but it will happen :)

Fiskars
09-22-2007, 03:35 PM
fapfapfap

Gandhi
09-22-2007, 03:46 PM
€150 spent on registering SCTorrents domains for potential merger
:huh:

KREMBO
09-22-2007, 03:49 PM
No Way

tmar55
09-22-2007, 05:33 PM
i say FTN will merge with TL lol:D

and then i'll have my user from TL in FTN

Dr_Green_Thumb
09-22-2007, 06:04 PM
I say the back of my hand will merger with your face. kaa kow!

embolism
09-22-2007, 06:14 PM
It makes sense to merge high level trackers ... improved value and improved business, just like in business world. However....big companies buy out little companies, but tend to keep the employees in the small company of the benefit of the big company. So a high level tracker can merge with/ buy out a low level tracker, using the same principle. Examples: ATT merging with Cingulair is ....big + big. However Microsoft or Google buying out any of the small start ups..is eventually benefit for Microsoft. So if SCT is having a competition with FTN or other high level tracker..wants to superseed the other...need to buy something smaller or merge with something equal.
Makes sense? use a simple model.

Presto
09-22-2007, 06:19 PM
I say the back of my hand will merger with your face. kaa kow!

luls :happy:

ADELA
09-22-2007, 06:23 PM
€150 spent on registering SCTorrents domains for potential merger
:huh:

geuss since its "not" going to happen that was a wasted 150. way to manage the donations.

briand5379
09-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Unfortunately no one knows if or when this would happen except for people closely involved with the operations. So it's just a matter of the companies just springing the news on everyone. Who knows there could be some very useful synergies created by a merger.

ADELA
09-23-2007, 12:56 AM
i dont think people really care weather this happens or not. what matters is side A said this was going to happen. then another side (side B) said side A was lying. then side A showed proof that side B staff were chatting about it (lying). now side B says that they "were" going to do something with CT but desided not to (after side A showed his proof). hence side A was right. o_O

Chalisto
09-23-2007, 01:38 AM
http://i7.tinypic.com/6b0p028.jpg
http://i15.tinypic.com/44hhk6g.jpg

Saw this on SCT... I'm wondering if the site being donated to is CT? They also mention the spare money (291€) that is used for axx. lmao, is that in addition to €130 spent as a "donation" to the other (CT?) site?

With that much money thrown around they wouldn't have to "donate" to other sites. Why would SCT donate to other sites? ...

;)

Brandon
09-23-2007, 01:43 AM
er.. I really don't wanna get involved in this.. but am I reading that right? SCT is using donations people are giving to sct to support "sct".. and sct is using that to support another site? Could someone clarify? And no offense if I sound like a jerk, but why is sct supporting other sites instead of focusing on their own? I'm confused... Can FTN get some donation support too?

scribble.
09-23-2007, 02:07 AM
yeah brandon, i'm thinking the same... what the hell........

Dr_Green_Thumb
09-23-2007, 03:32 AM
Yeah I mean helping a brother out, what up with that?

kimii
09-23-2007, 03:46 AM
We're criticized for suspicion of where all the funds go (ie. for personal gain).. then when we publicize where it all goes on site, ie. donating to a site for help bringing releases to the users... more criticism. Where does it end?

@ADELA ...when the "Prediction: CT merge SCT" thread was made... few of the staff admitted to the predictions. Nobody denied anything... before that thread was made... the question was only avoided, nobody lied about anything. If people think the reason for no more merge was to discredit someone... well that's just silly. None of you guys know all the facts, so people should stop making dumb assumptions.

TinkertBells
09-23-2007, 04:00 AM
I don't know about ScT but CT has some AMAZING speeds.. Granted it doesn't *Yet* have the variety other Trackers, it's a young tracker and that's why I donate.. for a better future :)

Something Else
09-23-2007, 04:16 AM
So this is where the tracker staff come to bitch about each-other....classy.........:dry:

briand5379
09-23-2007, 04:41 AM
Well if their paying people to gain access to extra content, faster times or whatever then it's only logical to just buy out the company so you can save money in the long run. Once again you have cost synergies here.

Chalisto
09-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Paying for auto :whistle:

fridash
09-23-2007, 06:59 PM
er.. I really don't wanna get involved in this.. but am I reading that right? SCT is using donations people are giving to sct to support "sct".. and sct is using that to support another site? Could someone clarify? And no offense if I sound like a jerk, but why is sct supporting other sites instead of focusing on their own? I'm confused... Can FTN get some donation support too?

brandon no offence but you seem on a vandeta
i love sct i think they are great they give the best for thier people where is the harm in that ?

Brandon
09-23-2007, 11:46 PM

brandon no offence but you seem on a vandeta
i love sct i think they are great they give the best for thier people where is the harm in that ?

I know that's why I said earlier I didn't want to be involved anymore. Just saw those screenshots and was a bit confused, didn't mean to sound like a jerk or anything. I'd suggest just ignoring my comment all together. I'll be leaving ftn, was already banned on sct so I've already left there, and I'll be leaving here so my opinions won't mean much when I'm gone. Time to throw in the towel :)

I'm sure most of you know where I live now, so feel free to stop by and say hi, or just give me a ring-a-ding.
Sorry again, glad kimii clarified.
Take it easy boys.

th0r
09-23-2007, 11:48 PM
Don't leave us Brandon!

:cry:

briand5379
09-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Brandon I don't know you well but you seem like a decent guy that just got the wrong end of the stick. Try to stay positive the best you can things will be ok.

Swax
09-24-2007, 12:27 AM
Unfortunately I don't have the world's smallest violin to hand...

I still think the fact that ScT opened up their accounts to everyone to see 4 days ago, and not a single other tracker has done the same since (despite some asking for more donation money a month), is a cause for concern.

I guess people only get suspicious about the economically successful sites that reach their targets without begging, and don't care where their €1200 or €1500 a month is going on other sites.

Haters come part-and-parcel of being successful I guess.

briand5379
09-24-2007, 12:44 AM
From what I've seen ScT is also the only tracker out there that has had allegations swirling around it about it's funds. Is that an accurate depiction or have been been others that have been less publicized?