PDA

View Full Version : Invite trees

MoonShinePower
09-20-2007, 06:46 PM
Well, let`s take an example. If A invites B and A gets caught for trading invites/account or for cheating. Then A will be banned/disabled. What happens to B? Also disabled since B were invited by A who got caugh?

Thanks in advance.

PirateEagle
09-20-2007, 06:49 PM
it is depend from witch tracker are you using and every tracker have difrent rules and system :)

desiKing
09-20-2007, 06:50 PM
B account get disable as well.........?

MoonShinePower
09-20-2007, 06:52 PM
it is depend from witch tracker are you using and every tracker have difrent rules and system :)

Thats correct, what about ftn?

blackbird
09-20-2007, 06:52 PM
yes... if its on bitmetv .. A , B and even C gets disabled .. :D

ohadraviv
09-20-2007, 06:55 PM

it's also correct even if c is still not a user on the site and looking for an inv or even does'nt exist

phantom
09-20-2007, 07:07 PM

no... no... no... i can't believe this... i don't believe that this is true! u'r kidding, right?

MoonShinePower
09-20-2007, 07:39 PM

no... no... no... i can't believe this... i don't believe that this is true! u'r kidding, right?

this is true..:P

briand5379
09-20-2007, 07:43 PM
From what I've heard when it relates to bmtv it's everyone in the chain. So if Z get's banned then it goes all the way up the chain to A. Other sites might do nothing, they might suspend your invites for a period or take them away indefinitely.

sear
09-20-2007, 07:51 PM
I was told by Ibslice that BitmeTV will disable the tree if three or more people on it are found to be breaking the rules. Also it's possible in some cases to get your account back if you go to IRC and state your case. And just a hint if your account is disabled making a thread here slagging off the staff before you go to IRC is not a good move.

Artemis
09-20-2007, 09:31 PM
I was told by Ibslice that BitmeTV will disable the tree if three or more people on it are found to be breaking the rules. Also it's possible in some cases to get your account back if you go to IRC and state your case. And just a hint if your account is disabled making a thread here slagging off the staff before you go to IRC is not a good move.

something they still haven't figured out here............ rofl :D:D

Kyl3KK
09-20-2007, 11:33 PM
And just a hint if your account is disabled making a thread here slagging off the staff before you go to IRC is not a good move.Yeah. Don't do that. Ever. I speak from experience.

djkamikaze
09-21-2007, 05:59 AM
yep, I've seen people go to town on their staff here on fst's forums, and then about an hour or two later, they get their account re-enabled simply by going to IRC and asking nice. then when staff see their post here calling those same staffers retards, nazis, assholes, shitheads, etc, the account gets re-banned.

briand5379
09-21-2007, 07:16 AM
I don't think I'd start one of those threads regardless whether it's a permanent ban or not it seems like there's 1 a day on here somewhere.

Yoodelo
09-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Well obviously someone invited by a cheater will have problems being trusted.

Enlightened
09-21-2007, 08:49 AM
Well, let`s take an example. If A invites B and A gets caught for trading invites/account or for cheating. Then A will be banned/disabled. What happens to B? Also disabled since B were invited by A who got caugh?

Thanks in advance.

That Rule goes for S*T, the complete Tree collapses.

S0, it is extremely important for the "Source" or "Original " Inviter to "Screen" out the Invitee, especially someone they do not KNOW, Not just by some Ratio screenshots.:huh::blink::O

I Screened out a guy for 1 week, checked out all his Posta and spoke to ppl before I invited him. I pratically "Interrogate" and Grilled the guy to Death, before I invited him, he turned out to be an excellent candidate for the S*T Invite.:D:D:D

briand5379
09-22-2007, 02:08 AM
Hey BestTrade_Ever feel free to interrogate me anytime for an invite. Even when it relates to situations in life you never know what's going to happen till it actually happens. I think it's harsh to ban the whole tree but gotta do what you gotta do. It's just a shame that people are that selfish to get the whole tree banned just for their indescresions.