PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a generous person

boobly
09-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Would like an oink invite. I just picked up a seedbox through keyweb and my music collection is diminishing. I have good ratios with all the trackers I use.

killer23
09-20-2007, 07:58 PM
no ones going to feel sorry for you, cuz youre a ScT power user :lol:

boobly
09-20-2007, 08:04 PM
But sct doesnt have the music selection like oink does, lol!

phantom
09-20-2007, 08:15 PM
no comment!!

i tell u a little story... not very happy... :(

yesterday i give an OINK invite to somebody from here... and after 4-5 hours the acc was disabled... :(

So, what's u'r opinion about this?
I have a little question for u... u have acc on SCT and other good trackers... and until now, u haven't any acc on OINK? :blink:

Konsignacija
09-20-2007, 08:17 PM
no comment!!

yesterday i give an OINK invite to somebody from here... and after 4-5 hours the acc was disabled... :(

Same happend to me mounth ago :(

weenden
09-20-2007, 08:19 PM
i gave one away within 3 hours dissabled as now are my invites

boobly
09-20-2007, 08:20 PM
sorry to hear about that phantom. . . . . hate when crap like that happens. SCT was given to me by a friend a while ago, actually one of my first trackers. Thats why no oink yet!!

phantom
09-20-2007, 08:29 PM
so... what i try to say is that right now is very hard to say who deserve one invite here... is much harder to decide when somebody who have very good trackers ask for one, cause i hard to believe that this person have not been ever on OINK... u know... and the only person who lose here, is the person who give the invite... ;) Yap, this is the true... u know...

boobly
09-20-2007, 08:36 PM
the only way I see Phantom is to check ratios and even that isnt a sure method because if people get an invite and cheat on oink they will be disabled. But you also have to look at the other side, people trade invites and then get banned for cheating of some other reason and their invitees get banned. So its just not the invitees making mistakes its also the inviters!

YoYoY
09-20-2007, 08:36 PM
i wish you good luck with getting what you need
getting oink for free isn't easy
but who knows....i'm sure there's somebody here will give you one

i got mine for free

boobly
09-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Thanks and even if I don't its no big deal thought I would give it a try!

dbmp
09-20-2007, 09:11 PM
so... what i try to say is that right now is very hard to say who deserve one invite here... is much harder to decide when somebody who have very good trackers ask for one, cause i hard to believe that this person have not been ever on OINK... u know... and the only person who lose here, is the person who give the invite... ;) Yap, this is the true... u know...

Check ratios, previous posts, time @ FST, overall activity, kind of writing, grammar, ask for username in some tracker you both use and check the ratio...

Oh, and i don't have Oink invites, sorry.

killer23
09-20-2007, 09:16 PM
i gave a Oink invite to a user yesterday (not free) he said "email to him" which i did, i later found out that the email i had invited was banned before and i had got a warning, i cant blame the person i had traded with or his friend who was banned previously but myself, the only way not to fall into this trap again is not to give Oink invites again. simple.

primetime34
09-20-2007, 09:42 PM
I've been trying to get an invite to oink for a couple of weeks now...maybe it'll happen eventually. :D Hope it happens for you. Good luck!!

seppypom
09-20-2007, 10:50 PM
no comment!!

i tell u a little story... not very happy... :(

Same happend to me mounth ago :(

i gave one away within 3 hours dissabled as now are my invites

Same story, here have a T-shirt!

http://i4.tinypic.com/625do4g.jpg