PDA

View Full Version : Jim, You cock-sucking Lesbian.

manker
09-21-2007, 01:49 AM
If anyone of the bored will appreciate it, you will.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Something Else
09-21-2007, 02:17 AM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5674/2005433572395480208rsse5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

peat moss
09-21-2007, 02:33 AM
Sorry Manker , but a cock sucking lesboo sounds like a wet dream . What you mean ?

CrabGirl
09-21-2007, 02:35 AM
Doesnt that mean she'll blow you but not let you in?

peat moss
09-21-2007, 02:38 AM

Duck or Swallow , different birds . :)

CrabGirl
09-21-2007, 02:42 AM

Duck or Swallow , different birds . :)

:lol:

Something Else
09-21-2007, 02:43 AM
Sorry Manker , but a cock sucking lesboo sounds like a wet dream . What you mean ?

Check the $20 thread./........

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 02:46 AM
hoi, unemployable doletard, why have ewe got the northumberland flag as your flag?

Something Else
09-21-2007, 02:48 AM
Hoi Bo, So that's what it is, u know ur flags. :blink:
I was just being seasonal, I had Northumberland sausages for dinner this week....mostly...:huh:

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 02:49 AM
I was just being seasonal, I had Northumberland sausages for dinner this week....mostly...:huh:

I know that particular flag, like, northumberland is only a couple of miles from here.

wtf are northumberland sausages tho'?

CrabGirl
09-21-2007, 02:52 AM

I know that particular flag, like, northumberland is only a couple of miles from here.

Ones without jackets which sizzle in a funny accent.

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 02:54 AM

Aha, your attempt at geordie mockery has backfired, woman, cause newcastle isn't in northumberland:snooty:

Something Else
09-21-2007, 02:55 AM
Not really, I'm a vegetarian...You surprised me with your coincidental flag knowledges....

CrabGirl
09-21-2007, 02:55 AM

Aha, your attempt at geordie mockery has backfired, woman, cause newcastle isn't in northumberland:snooty:

Where is it then, Scotland?:blink:

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 02:57 AM

It's in Tyne And Wear, obviousement.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Tyne_and_Wear_outline_map_with_UK.png/240px-Tyne_and_Wear_outline_map_with_UK.png
(northumberland is right above, like)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ae/EnglandNorthumberland.png

Something Else
09-21-2007, 02:58 AM
He is a geographical expert, especially up North. Don't mess..

CrabGirl
09-21-2007, 02:59 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Tyne_and_Wear_outline_map_with_UK.png/240px-Tyne_and_Wear_outline_map_with_UK.png

Really? :huh:

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 03:02 AM

:no2:

CrabGirl
09-21-2007, 03:03 AM
:no2:

:01:

manker
09-21-2007, 03:05 AM
They hang monkeys in Northumberland.

The only reason I knew that flag was the Northumberland flag was 'cos RF used it a year or so back.
At the time, I was all lyke; 'counties have flags' :huh:

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 03:05 AM
You're just a slag with crabs.

edit: @crabgirl, like

CrabGirl
09-21-2007, 03:07 AM
:glag: Thanks

Something Else
You're just a slag with crabs.

edit: @crabgirl, like

phew...thought my secret woz out.. :shutup:

Proper Bo

Rod?

That's hartlepool in county durham.

Something Else
09-21-2007, 03:08 AM
You really do know your england Bo...where is Shingay-Cum-Wendy then? (It's a real place honest).

manker
09-21-2007, 03:12 AM

Rod?

Why would you think I'd rod you on a subject so dear to your heart :naughty:

I saw that phoatieshawp about where Hadrians wall was and I was all like who fucking cares.
Then I realised that to northerners, borders and boundaries are serious business :smilie4:

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 03:13 AM
You really do know your england Bo...where is Shingay-Cum-Wendy then? (It's a real place honest).

No, I just know the area near me, like.

Oh and Shingay cum Wendy is a civil parish in the English county of Cambridgeshire. :schnauz:

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 03:14 AM
Rod?

I saw that phoatieshawp about where Hadrians wall was and I was all like who fucking cares.
Then I realised that to northerners, borders and boundaries are serious business :smilie4:

Of course they are, they're what separate us from the scottish and the southern pooves.

edit: the mspaint hadrian's wall thing was to educate snee, like. He can't help being ignorant; he's foreign

oh and thewiztard too, cause he still seems convinced it's still the border.

Something Else
09-21-2007, 03:14 AM

Oh and Shingay cum Wendy is a civil parish in the English county of Cambridgeshire. :schnauz:

OMG correct again :O Does he google?

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 03:19 AM

OMG correct again :O Does he google?

Maybe if you buy me a drink or two. :kiss:

manker
09-21-2007, 03:22 AM

Of course they are, they're what separate us from the scottish and the southern pooves.

edit: the mspaint hadrian's wall thing was to educate snee, like. He can't help being ignorant; he's foreign

Ja, they're both foreign. It's a crying shame.
It's even worse for Snee 'cos he's foreign and short. I wonder if he was watching the rugby earlier, we pwned his tiny Japanian countrymen :happy:

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 03:24 AM

It's even worse for Snee 'cos he's foreign and short. I wonder if he was watching the rugby earlier, we pwned his tiny Japanian countrymen :happy:

Snee's not short!1:o

I saw that phoatie of when he caught that enormously massive lobster and it was well tiny compared to his arm!1:O

Something Else
09-21-2007, 03:24 AM
I was seriously :lol: at that ^ rugby comment...
And Bo if u don't mind a pint followed by a bit of straight-on-straight googling, I'm game ;)

Proper Bo
09-21-2007, 03:27 AM
I was seriously :lol: at that ^ rugby comment...
And Bo if u don't mind a pint followed by a bit of straight-on-straight googling, I'm game ;)

straight-on-straight?
Is that like "I'm not gay, he sucked me off":unsure:

manker
09-21-2007, 03:31 AM

Snee's not short!1:o

I saw that phoatie of when he caught that enormously massive lobster and it was well tiny compared to his arm!1:O
So he's a giant in his homeland, is he :unsure:

I forgot about those pics and yeah that lobster kept his village fed for seven days and nights.
It was fucking big as fuck.

MediaSlayer
09-21-2007, 06:53 AM
Not really, I'm a vegetarian...You surprised me with your coincidental flag knowledges....

oh so you're not counting the other meat you eat?

all this talk of sausages makin' me HARDly amused at your lil' internet scribblings mr. dole

Chip Monk
09-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Forgive me for asking and I know it's entirely irrelevant. However what is this thread actually about.

manker
09-21-2007, 09:52 AM
Forgive me for asking and I know it's entirely irrelevant. However what is this thread actually about.
Some chap called me a sheep-shagging wanker - callum the hun said that calling someone a sheep-shagging wanker was a bit like saying that some flowe is a cock-sucking lesbian.

I lol'd and then thought of you. Which I do oft times after a Babycham or three.

Alien5
09-21-2007, 09:58 AM

Rod?

i went to hartlepool when i was little, its a seaside town, i bought a fake dodshit in the jokeshop there :lol:

Barbarossa
09-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Ken Dodd was really popular up there, was he

Biggles
09-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Allan is a Diddy man?

Much is explained

Alien5
09-21-2007, 10:27 AM
nope, i got some rellies in up-north, i would like to go into more detail but...

Chip Monk
09-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Some chap called me a sheep-shagging wanker - callum the hun said that calling someone a sheep-shagging wanker was a bit like saying that some flowe is a cock-sucking lesbian.

I lol'd and then thought of you. Which I do oft times after a Babycham or three.

A cock-sucking lesbian made you think of me. I'm flattered obviously, but also a wee bit scared.

I take it your drinking of the Babycham was post the Welshbhoys rugger thrashing of the mighty Japon. Only such a quality result would lead to you imbibing on a school night.

Something Else
09-21-2007, 11:07 AM
But my B3ta pic is up to page 4 :D

Chip Monk
09-21-2007, 11:19 AM
But my B3ta pic is up to page 4 :D

A b3ta pic of you, or by you.

I know, it's that pished trampy Santa, that's you that is.

Something Else
09-21-2007, 11:24 AM
I'll give you a clue, I'm not Amy Winehouse or Santa :blink:

Chip Monk
09-21-2007, 11:30 AM
That's me first two guesses wasted.