PDA

View Full Version : OINk admins sucks

John1988
09-21-2007, 11:11 AM
they banned my acc just for my ip changing and that was because i changed my isp provider
P.S. post who are in "BANNED FROM OINK" club

Snaidis
09-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Try to explain them via IRC but I'm not sure it will help...
They probably think that the account was traded.

spark
09-21-2007, 11:20 AM
I'd like to believe that....

John1988
09-21-2007, 11:25 AM
tryied to talk at IRC they banned me from there
P.S. they stupid assholes and so on sry for abusive language but i cant take it anymore because it was my highest level acc
BUT thank god i'm moving next week to another flat and i will have another provider i'll try to get another invite
are here any people who could promise me invite? plz writte here

akkk
09-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Their staff sux, I've lost a couple of accounts because their mind is too small to understand anything.

John1988
09-21-2007, 11:29 AM
so i'm not only one who was banned for shit like that

spark
09-21-2007, 11:29 AM
So, you are going to a third provider? Now I am sure!

John1988
09-21-2007, 11:31 AM
yes on my new flat i will have internet from another provider
P.S. what are sure about?

spark
09-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Sure that they will not listen to you ever!

John1988
09-21-2007, 11:37 AM
thats for sure!

raj3186
09-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Yep, OiNK staff sucks, :yup:, they banned me in the IRC immediately while i was discussing an issue regarding my disabled account. noe i can't even logon to the irc of music-vid, which is on the same server as OiNK!!

John1988
09-21-2007, 11:43 AM
thnk god i can login to music-vid!!

Snaidis
09-21-2007, 11:43 AM
P.S. they stupid assholes and so on sry for abusive language but i cant take it anymore because it was my highest level acc
BUT thank god i'm moving next week to another flat and i will have another provider i'll try to get another invite
Do you want the admins to ban them too?

John1988
09-21-2007, 11:45 AM
no they wont be banned this time because i wont change my ISP provider
so they dont have to be afraid!

raj3186
09-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Do you want the admins to ban them too?
How can they know if it is the same user again buddy?! Dont u think his ip will change!
;)

John1988
09-21-2007, 11:48 AM
yes my ip will be brand new and shining! :)

dave12
09-21-2007, 11:48 AM
i think we should really make a sticky about oink .what you dont do on oink so that you dont get banned.too many guys getting ban on oink. too bad

John1988
09-21-2007, 11:50 AM
yes they should!!! :@

the_e_male
09-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Does your fake anger make the lying easier? Yours was a traded account, and you know it. You're going to owe someone a big apology if they're foolish enough to invite you back.

spark
09-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Does your fake anger make the lying easier? Yours was a traded account, and you know it. You're going to owe someone a big apology if they're foolish enough to invite you back.

:whistling

GoLDeN
09-21-2007, 12:06 PM
dont care they r bitchs any way

John1988
09-21-2007, 12:12 PM
my acc wasnt traded they think because its the most easier way to disable your acc thats all!
P.S.fuckin assholes :@

the_e_male
09-21-2007, 12:33 PM
So, you were lying in the chat earlier?

[14:00:12] <Addictive> my friend gave me because he didnt used it at all
Or, maybe you're lying now?

John1988
09-21-2007, 12:46 PM
ok i lied a bit but whta i written is 100% true my friend gave that acc because he didnt used and gave me away thats not trade!!
so there are no reason to ban my acc you fuckin OINK bastards!!
i a lot people who there disabled just because they once logged in at friends home and then they came home their acc where banned are there any logic?
sometimes try to listen to people and dont think about banning for things like that!

fridash
09-21-2007, 12:47 PM

[14:00:12] <Addictive> my friend gave me because he didnt used it at allOr, maybe you're lying now?

like anyone would believe what you say

you have no credibilty here e male ..:noes:
your illusion of power makes me wanna gigle...:P

V For Vendetta
09-21-2007, 12:49 PM
i use my account in every where i go , Never Disabled or Something Wrong happened to me
dude , OiNK Staff will never do Something Wrong ,
-V

sear
09-21-2007, 12:52 PM
ok i lied a bit but whta i written is 100% true

SiNa
09-21-2007, 12:53 PM

well it could be true. for instance my account at bitspyder that i got from here was disabled plus i got banned. and when i talked to them they said that i traded to get bitspyder, but i didnt

spark
09-21-2007, 12:54 PM
ok i lied a bit but whta i written is 100% true my friend gave that acc because he didnt used and gave me away thats not trade!!
so there are no reason to ban my acc you fuckin OINK bastards!!
i a lot people who there disabled just because they once logged in at friends home and then they came home their acc where banned are there any logic?
sometimes try to listen to people and dont think about banning for things like that!

I would ban you 2 for that :)
OiNK rules is so fair and clear! NO ONE need to brake it! They allow traders to trade invites, what you need more?

John1988
09-21-2007, 12:59 PM
that was not TrADE

sperm
09-21-2007, 01:00 PM

now progamer has confirmed that its true, it kinda makes you look like an arse :P and progamer an even bigger arse for lying :yup:

SiNa
09-21-2007, 01:02 PM
that was not TrADE

look. you need to take a screenshot showing that you got the account for free. too bad for me, i deleted the messsage here when i talked to the staff. hopefully you didnt. if you did then its just bad luck, cause you wont get the account back

John1988
09-21-2007, 01:04 PM

now progamer has confirmed that its true, it kinda makes you look like an arse :P and progamer an even bigger arse for lying :yup:
another loser and candidate for OINk stuff:hooray::nono:

spark
09-21-2007, 01:05 PM
that was not TrADE

I am not trying to torture you here but it is simple: most of us are breaking the rules so do not blame them when they ban you!

Do not sell or trade your account. If you don't want it anymore, delete it. OiNK Rules

Do you see something like "If you do not want your account anymore, give it away" ?

blackbird
ok i lied 100% , but whta i written is a bit true

now nobody from fst is gona invite you again .. just follow their rules ..:mellow:

Mugur
You are not allowed to use someone else's account. And because you lied at first just to ridicule oink admins, you cannot be considered a trustworthy person anymore. You owe us an apology.

blackbird
09-21-2007, 01:07 PM
oh by the way wrong section ...

SiNa
09-21-2007, 01:09 PM
i dont get why you cant givve your account away if someone else needs it. at least they could give you an invite to give away to your friend and then you could delete your account

spark
09-21-2007, 01:10 PM
i dont get why you cant givve your account away if someone else needs it. at least they could give you an invite to give away to your friend and then you could delete your account

Do you know now why "ash" kick you out of BitSpyder? :whistling

John1988
09-21-2007, 01:14 PM
ok i lied 100% , but whta i written is a bit true

now nobody from fst is gona invite you again .. just follow their rules ..:mellow:

nice post edit :blink:

As i see truth telling is called "LIEING nowadays

SiNa
09-21-2007, 01:18 PM

yeah you tell me...... cause i got an account from here for free...

sperm
09-21-2007, 01:22 PM
another loser and candidate for OINk stuff:hooray::nono:

Ghost+Rider
09-21-2007, 01:25 PM
oink and bitmetv---worst staff ;)

Presto
09-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Most people ,that get banned in either oink or bitmetv have something incommon. What could it be? Go and figure.

spark
09-21-2007, 01:27 PM

Ask your inviter! He is a good trader! How do you expect BS Staff to know that he decided to give invites for free this time!

SiNa
09-21-2007, 01:37 PM

Ask your inviter! He is a good trader! How do you expect BS Staff to know that he decided to give invites for free this time!

hmmm..... couldnt they give me an invite and delete the account instead if its so hard to believe that i got an account from here. the guy made a thread ehre and all and i participated and we have all the proofs but still..... doesnt work. as one of the staff, i think it was melvin or something, suggested, as me, to give the guy one invite so he can invite his friend and then he can delete the account. by the way, i think ash finally agreed that i got the account for free, but he couldnt give one proper reason why that rule is made, except: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-banned-214305
then he tried to give another reason: "i am stealing the guys ratio" first of all the account was not buffered, and not good stats. 2nd i told hiom to delete the account, i dont fucking need the account, even if it was 1tb buffer. all i wanted was access to the site. and then he just kicks me out!?!? wtf

btw. sorry for messing up your thread programmer:D

boostermx31
09-21-2007, 01:42 PM

[14:00:12] <Addictive> my friend gave me because he didnt used it at allOr, maybe you're lying now?
you f*cking suck, my account was banned for the same reason like the progamer, don't think people would believe you because you're assholes don't even listen to us when weah try to know why our account was disabled, why should people now believe you you oink retarded moron :yup:

John1988
09-21-2007, 01:46 PM
you f*cking suck, my account was banned for the same reason like the progamer, don't think people would believe you because you're assholes don't even listen to us when weah try to know why our account was disabled, why should people now believe you you oink retarded moron :yup:
i agree with you man

spark
09-21-2007, 01:48 PM

hmmm..... couldnt they give me an invite and delete the account instead if its so hard to believe that i got an account from here. the guy made a thread ehre and all and i participated and we have all the proofs but still..... doesnt work. as one of the staff, i think it was melvin or something, suggested, as me, to give the guy one invite so he can invite his friend and then he can delete the account. by the way, i think ash finally agreed that i got the account for free, but he couldnt give one proper reason why that rule is made, except: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-banned-214305
then he tried to give another reason: "i am stealing the guys ratio" first of all the account was not buffered, and not good stats. 2nd i told hiom to delete the account, i dont fucking need the account, even if it was 1tb buffer. all i wanted was access to the site. and then he just kicks me out!?!? wtf

Aha, and now you are trying to find some else to ban? right?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-db-invite-request-and-bitspyder-giveaway-post2280547/postcount11

Did you ever ask yourself what will happen to your new inviter?

You are a man of honor!

SiNa
09-21-2007, 01:57 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-db-invite-request-and-bitspyder-giveaway-post2280547/postcount11

You are a man of honor!

what the hell are you talking about??? my new inviter??
you just proved that i did get the account for free

spark
09-21-2007, 01:59 PM

You are a man of honor!

what the hell are you talking about??? my new inviter??
you just proved that i did get the account for free

Forget it about it ;)

Enjoy your life away from BS rules....

Have a nice day...