PDA

View Full Version : This things for an ScT invite

game1283
09-21-2007, 11:24 AM
This is what I can only give for an ScT invite...

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6550/filmnoirmysterybydamaliwo0.jpg

I am really afraid.. but I have to do this.. although I do not know what may happen, well I decided to do this
so that I will not say after several years.. that I did not try.. I'm doing this against all odds. Goodness is easier to recognize than to define; only greatest novelists can portray good people. Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.

First of all of these. I do not trade. But you can find a rep in me saying "Trusted Trader" - we did not trade, the rep was from a friend, maybe just to show 'trust' to me :)
that was the explanation of the rep.. maybe I do not want to elaborate.. but it is true..

Courage may be taught as a child is taught to speak. So even though I know I would receive some flammings here, some users saying some things.. I still decided to pursue..

Ambition is my vice, but it may be the father of virtue sometimes. A man without ambition is like for me a woman without beauty.

The picture above just describes how I fell about getting the site.. I have said too many things about ScT lately, especially in some PMs to some great users..

yes.. let's say If you don't buy a ticket, you can't win the raffle. so I tried this way to get into the site. This being of mine, whatever it really is, consists of a little flesh, a little breath and the ruling reason. Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.

I hope for this to become part of the site, for some reasons.. this site is my last dream.. In a way I don't understand.. It feels like it completes my torrent world. It gives the last thing I desired. and I think I will love the fun of getting into it..

I know how hard it is to get into this, but I will try to do all things I can possibly do, I chose to be like this, even if some call me beggar, I don't want to trade my way into the site.. This is all I can do, that's what I have to face.. This is the chance I have got to take.

I may have find myself really searching for the feeling of being into the site.. maybe the fun in their IRC as some have said.. I know the site has more to do than a fun chat channel but as I can't figure out, I really aspire for it.

We are part of different cultures, from different part of the world, and It's so good to know that we are part of this forum being a friend to everyone. We go different directions in our life, I hope we touch someone else's life in our quest, in our adventure. We seek, we try to find who we really are, what we really desire, and at times, who we will really gonna be. Times are we grant a gift and give it to someone who will be really delightful for it.. but after some time we need to leave this world for some reasons we can't understand yet..

We search for our dreams.. we pursue it.. Sometimes we fail, we fall shortly.. then we give up, but who may just know, maybe we're almost there in that time, if we only didn't give it all up.

I'm hoping for a free ScT invite, it is my last dream in my torrent quest, it makes me feel like I am with a stable house and need not to worry for anything, it comforts me.. it is my last request.. Hopes are but the dreams of those who wake. I live on hope and I think maybe some also who come into this world.

I wish, at the end, we all have fulfilled hearts and hopes.. I hope all the best for us:)

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
all this is for the best in the best of all possible words.

Thank you for reading..

May I request? If there will be negative comments you want to post in this thread, please just PM it to me, I hope for the best in this thread.. thank you..

n33raj
09-21-2007, 11:27 AM
i dont get it, but very nicely written :D

raj3186
09-21-2007, 11:28 AM
well said!!!
:-), i myself i'm trying to get a free ScT invite!!!

spark
09-21-2007, 11:36 AM
You forgot the song :D

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-give-all-ftn-invite-223794

Presto
09-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Mate, I'm afraid I've just diagnosed a Collecting disease in here. You are a relatively good writer and you got your FTN, which was your last wish. Why don't you just stick to it? You'll get most of the things off the FTN and you don't really need ScT (> *).

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-give-all-ftn-invite-223794 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-i-give-all-ftn-invite-223794)

:D

game1283
09-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Yes.. I know you may call me a collector.. but it just makes me complete if I would have ScT.. It's my last one..

I know you would open about the FTN thread.. But I did this because I still hope for the ScT.. it is just the last I want to have..

Mate, I'm afraid I've just diagnosed a Collecting disease in here. You are a relatively good writer and you got your FTN, which was your last wish. Why don't you just stick to it? You'll get most of the things off the FTN and you don't really need ScT (> *).

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-give-all-ftn-invite-223794 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-i-give-all-ftn-invite-223794)

:D

and I didn't said it was my last wish in the first post, because I know I long for ScT also.. If I had said it was my last wish in other posts.. it may be due to emotion burst.. but I didn't say it in the first post.. but now, this is my last wish..

I'm really sorry guys.. I know I can't stop you from thinking that I'm a collector.. but honestly.. this is really the last one I want to get in.. sorry and thank you.. I really hope for the last one.. :frusty:

boobly
09-21-2007, 05:51 PM
The hard part about sct is a person has to buy invites, they don't give them out. Good luck though!!

Enlightened
09-21-2007, 06:31 PM
The hard part about sct is a person has to buy invites, they don't give them out. Good luck though!!

What about getting in? almost "Impossible"..........constanly FULL.:(

snap3r
09-21-2007, 07:38 PM
there is a easier way to get into ScT > if you have 30 euros you can buy an invite :D and problem solved :P

scribble
09-21-2007, 07:58 PM
well... i think you are sort of spoiled, no offense. If i had an invite, i'd give it to someone less fortunate. You already have all the trackers because you call yourself a collector and you have "all of them" except ScT. Just stick with the ones you have, and what's good about having all the trackers? You're going to just waste a user space anyway...

fridash
09-21-2007, 08:06 PM
wtf? if i wanna read a book id go to the library
have some mercy man ...

game1283
09-21-2007, 08:31 PM
I know I would face all this.. but I have to do this.. its all I wanted..:frusty:
sorry if you don't like this..

fridash
09-21-2007, 08:40 PM
no sweat buddy only kidding have fun now...:rolleyes:

game1283
09-21-2007, 08:42 PM
no sweat buddy only kidding have fun now...:rolleyes:
:)

theking375
09-21-2007, 08:45 PM

game1283
09-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Haha. I totally understand where game is coming from. It can be sort of addictive trying to get the best tracker and getting to sit as the "cool table", so to speak.

I wanted to get into some good trackers just for the good stuff they have to DL. But once I got nearly every one I've wanted, I've noticed myself thinking, "Aw, man. Wouldn't it be cool to get the more exclusive tracker that is more stuff, faster, better. etc." But why? It's like a counter-productive obsession.

It's funny; game's post is very well written and it's good stuff. But to me, it's contradictory. He's talking about living life to the fullest, and yet he's living life to the fullest by trying to collect all the best torrent trackers?!

Once you get ScT, don't you know you'll be back in a few weeks asking for FTWN and Uk-Nova accounst?

yes, I have thought of that.. but I won't.. I don't know the contents of FTWR and UK-t (I think that's what your thinking) and I'm not interested to know..sorry, but I would say I won't use a uk-t like and other accounts like ftwr.. It will just put me in a stable mind and worry if I will have the sct..:unsure:

unattended
09-21-2007, 08:53 PM
Sounds like an addict to me.

scribble
09-21-2007, 09:01 PM
You have FTN, you were probably thinking the same thing about ScT. :\ I'm sorry for playing devil's advocate, but you already have really good trackers... you really wanted FTN, now you really want ScT. have you actually given back?

Vagaz
09-21-2007, 09:01 PM
So ScT is like the last pokemon for you? Shame you're a collector AND made a thread similar to ft.n first.. ;)

game1283
09-21-2007, 09:04 PM
I haven't given back sorry..

So ScT is like the last pokemon for you? Shame you're a collector AND made a thread similar to ft.n first.. ;)

yes, I understand you call me a collector, but I'm not shame that I made that thread sometime ago, because these 2 trackers was my hearts last desire.

game1283
09-28-2007, 10:50 AM
I feel like some didn't trust me because of rep.. so I added something in the first post..
that was the explanation of the rep.. maybe I do not want to elaborate.. but it is true..

by the way.. sorry for this things:(

predateur
09-28-2007, 11:58 AM
there is a easier way to get into ScT > if you have 30 euros you can buy an invite :D and problem solved :P

+1
sct members pay to get invite, why you want it fo free :p

game1283
09-29-2007, 11:51 PM

+1
sct members pay to get invite, why you want it fo free :p

yes, I may seem like.. I don't want to give up..

Kyl3KK
09-30-2007, 12:16 AM
Keep trying, you'll get it. The only reason one might not invite you is because you already have FTN.

game1283
09-30-2007, 12:23 AM
Keep trying, you'll get it. The only reason one might not invite you is because you already have FTN.

Hi thanks for the support:)

i got both and i use them pretty equally

for sure, when i want to be sure to get something at max speed i get it from sct

but ftn generally has better pretimes and i enjoy the community

ive got both & TL, i'd stick with FTN imho, screw ScT, not as much content but more fun ppl on the irc & forums

You need them both. FTN is a very good community , it has good pre-times, speed etc.
But ScT has more peers and better speeds. I also think that ScT's pre-times are faster.
And IMO , you need them both.

Kyl3KK
09-30-2007, 01:07 AM
Yeah, I don't have FTN to compare it to but on ScT I always max out my connection.

Mello23
09-30-2007, 01:39 AM
man i see u r making a propaganda i wish u get the invite but i think nothing is of that ease

u should work for it

briand5379
09-30-2007, 01:48 AM
Paying for an invite kind of defeats the purpose of the never pay for file sharing that we see in the upper right hand corner.

SgtMajor
09-30-2007, 01:58 AM
You boast about having FTN, so no-one is going to just turn up and give you an ScT donated invite for free, you just don't need it.

Work hard on your FTN, get yourself an invite, put it to good use and then 2 people will benefit rather than just the one being greedy.

game1283
09-30-2007, 02:09 AM
You boast about having FTN, so no-one is going to just turn up and give you an ScT donated invite for free, you just don't need it.

Work hard on your FTN, get yourself an invite, put it to good use and then 2 people will benefit rather than just the one being greedy.

oh.. sorry.. I must have been a very bad person for you.. but by the way, thanks for the reply in this thread.. i still salute and respect you SgtMajor.. but I don't want to give up.. "n-e-v-e-r.. never quit sir!" I've said it many times in a platoon :) but like I've always been saying.. you're always a good person to me:)

SgtMajor
09-30-2007, 02:22 AM
I''m not being nasty, just being a realist, you are just making yourself look desperate & silly.

You just don't /need/ ScT with what you have, there are more deserving candidates than you, therefore, you might have to bite the bullet and promise something in return when you can.

Here, have a smiley, don't take life too serious :)

game1283
09-30-2007, 02:31 AM
I''m not being nasty, just being a realist, you are just making yourself look desperate & silly.

You just don't /need/ ScT with what you have, there are more deserving candidates than you, therefore, you might have to bite the bullet and promise something in return when you can.

Here, have a smiley, don't take life too serious :)

Yes, ok.. and thanks for the smiley:)

and.. yes.. I don't need it.. I just want to be part of it.. :cowboy:

cheers mate

theking375
09-30-2007, 03:05 AM
Hey game, why don't you give away some invites?

You're asking for free invites to all the best trackers, but you haven't given away ANYTHING!

Adam1990
09-30-2007, 03:08 AM
GL with the ScT!

Kyl3KK
09-30-2007, 03:09 AM
Hey relax he's aloud to ask right? But I have to agree, your chances are better if you do a giveaway or 2 first.

theking375
09-30-2007, 03:11 AM

Kyl3KK
09-30-2007, 03:11 AM
Edit - Yeah I was. Ignore this post. :)

game1283
09-30-2007, 03:14 AM
I haven't given back sorry.. I don't have any to give yet..

and I don't want to give back only because I want free invite.. I will try to give back if I will have some..:)

tintin123
09-30-2007, 03:14 AM
game whats ur ftn ratio?

also didnt u say that you would stop and retire once u got ftn?

Typical trader!

chesa
09-30-2007, 03:16 AM
this is crazy your supposed to join a site and be part of the community not get 100 trackers and then go on a trading spree. its about helping people by seeding. Most sites get all new releases anyways only the time differs.u shouuld stick to a few sites. flame if u must

game1283
09-30-2007, 03:18 AM
game whats ur ftn ratio?

also didnt u say that you would stop and retire once u got ftn?

Typical trader!

No I haven't trade.. you can ask them if I have traded.. I explained my rep already.. should I disclose my FTN ratio? If I have to just tell me.. and in a private one..

I didn't say about retire because I don't trade..

Kyl3KK
09-30-2007, 03:18 AM
This thread makes me scared to ask for FTN someday since I have ScT...

I don't think he NEEDS an ScT invite, no one NEEDS any site. They want. But let the guy ask. :) Since he has FTN, but AFAIK they ARE different enough to ask for both in terms of pretimes speed and packs...

Hell if I had one I'd give him one. A promise not to trade is all I'd need, and I'd ask that from even the most die-hard anti-traders.

game1283
09-30-2007, 03:20 AM
This thread makes me scared to ask for FTN someday since I have ScT...

I don't think he NEEDS an ScT invite, no one NEEDS any site. They want. But let the guy ask. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif Since he has FTN, but AFAIK they ARE different enough to ask for both in terms of pretimes speed and packs...

Hell if I had one I'd give him one. A promise not to trade is all I'd need, and I'd ask that from even the most die-hard anti-traders.

thanks..:happy: yes.. I don't need it.. I want to be part of it:)

SgtMajor
09-30-2007, 03:24 AM
So, why don't you two PM each other and sort it out, he can scratch your back, and you can scratch his back, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one favour can deserve a favour in return, nothing wrong in that!

Smiley time again - ;)

tintin123
09-30-2007, 03:29 AM
no i was asking his ratio

to see how active he really was...but he turned all defensive so i guess i wont part with the s*t invite

nihility
09-30-2007, 03:30 AM
game, why do you want sct when if i can remember correctly you have a really bad internet connection.
unlike ftn, sct has a ratio system and its pretty hard to seed there because of all the swedes and such with fast internet.

i dont think youd survive

SpiderPig
09-30-2007, 03:31 AM
Collectors are as bad as traders.
Most collectors are traders, and vice versa.

You're a bit spoiled. Invites should go to ones who deserve them much more than you.

FTN, OiNK, BitMe, and your local Wal-Mart is pretty much all you need.

game1283
09-30-2007, 03:35 AM
no i was asking his ratio

to see how active he really was...but he turned all defensive so i guess i wont part with the s*t invite

I thought you closed your doors because you said that I was a "typical trader!" so I turned defensive.. I can give my ratio in PM..

Kyl3KK
09-30-2007, 03:35 AM
unlike ftn, sct has a ratio system and its pretty hard to seed there because of all the swedes and such with fast internet.

i dont think youd surviveI do, I have 10MBps down and 640kbps up

Thats 1.1MBs down and 64KBs up.... and I have a nice 10GB buffer...

tintin123
09-30-2007, 03:38 AM
game..pm me your screenshot of ftn!

LaPistola
09-30-2007, 03:43 AM
this thread is absolutely sick... You're talking about your last wish...and it's to get into a torrent tracker??? Honestly that disgusts me. Get a life. I don't have any "high level" torrent trackers and you don't see me begging all over the place to get them. If I had a last wish it wouldn't b a torrent tracker. It would be for something I could touch fell or at least see the effect of, honestly what will you accomplish by getting ScT, you will be able to steal more and faster. You my friend are a scoundrel:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

game1283
09-30-2007, 03:49 AM
this thread is absolutely sick... You're talking about your last wish...and it's to get into a torrent tracker??? Honestly that disgusts me. Get a life. I don't have any "high level" torrent trackers and you don't see me begging all over the place to get them. If I had a last wish it wouldn't b a torrent tracker. It would be for something I could touch fell or at least see the effect of, honestly what will you accomplish by getting ScT, you will be able to steal more and faster. You my friend are a scoundrel:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

My friend I am talking about last wished tracker..

LaPistola
09-30-2007, 03:51 AM
it is still sad how you would write all that just to increase the size of you're ePenis

game1283
09-30-2007, 03:55 AM
it is still sad how you would write all that just to increase the size of you're ePenis

Brother we have different views in life.. I respect you if that is what you think..

th0r
09-30-2007, 03:55 AM
My friend I am talking about last wished tracker

You have an FT.N account, be thankful for what you have and stop being so greedy. Just get your material there.

LaPistola
09-30-2007, 03:57 AM
My friend I am talking about last wished tracker

You have an FT.N account, be thankful for what you have and stop being so greedy. Just get your material there.

From what I've heard you can get it all on SCC and TL you won't find anything different on ScT than any other 0-day tracker except for the packs

game1283
09-30-2007, 03:58 AM

From what I've heard you can get it all on SCC and TL you won't find anything different on ScT than any other 0-day tracker except for the packs

Friend.. as I have said.. I don't need it.. I just like to be part of it:)

Presto
09-30-2007, 04:06 AM
game, why do you want sct when if i can remember correctly you have a really bad internet connection.

i dont think youd survive

I was thinking exactly the same thing, because I remember him posting the speedtest.

tintin123
09-30-2007, 04:08 AM
taking into account with your FT.n seeding time and also your ratio( ratio update on ftn = no DL/UL juust BUFFER) and seeing your buffer i feel you will just get sucked in and lose your ratio on ftn/sct as you in my opinion are struggling on ft.n and have a comp on 24/7 and will not handle sct+ftn

in my opinion get torrentleech!
you can get fast torrents from ftn and you can get older torrents etc from TL and TL is piss easy to seed/leech etc in

remember sct is hard to seed unless you are fast and also you can struggle!

however....your seeding rules are wrong.

you have 20+ torrents active at the one point which is wrong

taking this into account with your ftn buffer i have rejected an invite for u (i already babysit too many of my invitees and dont want another)

but take one piece of advice, grab a movie or something but grab only a few or even one rar file and seed it!

more effective than what you are doing!

good luck searching but "treasure" your ft.n or risk losing it

brandon aint here to cover your ass anymore and as far as im concerned - become more active on ft.n and you will instantly get it after a while...

also seeing as FT.n and sct dont get along i dont think the ftn mods will like you going for a rival!

good luck trading (searching is also trading imo)

@LAPISTOLA - BACK off the kid. he got one wish and wanted another. everyone starts somewhere and although some people have big dreams...some do come true! and not all people are bad people!

i think he should just become more active in ft.n and even in their irc and he will get sct from a friend other than a trading forum!

Kyl3KK
09-30-2007, 04:10 AM
Staff might not like each other, but I've seen plenty of users here with both sites userbars in their signatures so I don't think staff really cares who you are a member of.

I mean who are they, BMTV?

tintin123
09-30-2007, 04:24 AM
its not about wat you can do...its about what you have done on ftn so far GAME!

you cannot handle SCT..believe me!

you will definately get warned and either way you will never be active enough as you cant handle it.

sct is a good tracker in terms of active peers and you will never be one of them!

@kylekk i said nothing in terms of the users that have them

no SITE allows invites to be traded/asked for in forums of any kind. so he is breaking the rules already!

STAFF DONT LIKE INVITE TRADERS OF ANY KIND! whether or not they are ft.n or sct! they want friends, family, colleagues, etc to be invited!

nihility
Kyl3KK, 640 is not too bad, but from what i remember he has like 128kbps or something due to where he lives..

th0r
Staff might not like each other, but I've seen plenty of users here with both sites userbars in their signatures so I don't think staff really cares who you are a member of.

Well, FT.N and ScT are notorious for their petty and over-dramatic squabbles.

game1283
09-30-2007, 04:48 AM
Kyl3KK, 640 is not too bad, but from what i remember he has like 128kbps or something due to where he lives..
It's not 128..

Case not solved.. thread Closed.. I will be back guys:)
still for an ScT

See you:)

EDIT: thanks FSTers and FST community :)