L
E
A
S
E
:whistling

lingo
09-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Don't worry. You'll soon get an infraction...

You try to trade the free x264 invite you are given with a ScT account. Then, you open more than 5 threads in a month requesting for an FTN invite and you still continue to do it.

You won't take a lesson, will you? You didn't share any of your invites with the community and yet you are asking for one of the rarest trackers for free.

You really annoy me... :dry:

ajaxteam
09-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Many people still looking for the SCT and FTN invite...
Me too :shifty: :naughty: :unsure:

beer23
09-21-2007, 05:36 PM
ok first of all, Ive never tried to trade a x264 ,and even if I had ..who cares, I mean really, the only way people on here get a invite for their desired site is to give away 5 of their accounts or to give up 200 invites for a so-called elite site. FTN is no more elite than TL or TB. Maybe less seeders and leechers but yeah no different! And who cares if Ive posted a few times asking for FTN, isnt this part of the forum for requests?? and if my request isnt filled I will ask again obviously in a day two because..umm..yeah..I WANT A INVITE. At this time NO i dont have my own invites to offer, BUT Im ALWAYS polite and pleasent but of course then ForumFlies like your self
feel the need to insult others with your arrogance because it makes you feel like a superhero maybe? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Im being insulting now, what do you expect?? You get back the attitude you give out, which brings me to another point.
People on here speak about sites are private because they only want good people on there who wont just leech, and because it keeps the site safe, and they want to build a friendly forum community etc etc..
Well first of all I have Always been nice here on the forums making jokes, being respectful etc etc but not once have I been invited to join one of these so called nice torrent communities. No alas the only way for me to get invites to so-called GREAT sites is to beg..yes beg along with everyone else here..and you all sit on your thrones laughing...I think its pathetic to be honest.
Second of all no torrent site is safe. Peerguardian has blocked alot of traffic on all the
torrent sites Ive been on. And also, invite sites is just plain retarded because there ends up being hardly anyone on the site..Case in point: Wildbytes. So what happens?
They open sign ups??? LOL!!! What is the point I ask with tears in my eyes!! LOL!
Well anyway I will end this rant, and yes it was wrong for me to voice my opinions in such a manner, I usually keep my irritations to myself but when your arrogant lie graced my topic I had to write and participate in the great game of forum stupidity :p
Anyway If you want to ban me now go head, it wont suprise me.
Beers for ever!

unattended
09-21-2007, 05:41 PM
You are asking for a free invite to 2 of the rarest trackers and then you follow up by saying it's not a good site?

FTN is no more elite than TL or TB. Maybe less seeders and leechers but yeah no different!

/boggle

Oh and of course there's the photoshopped ratios you posted:

ummm...lol I know this question will create a avalanch of "are you crazy dude!?!?" or "what are you?Nuts??" but anyway I will ask anyway :p

P L E A S E can some kind soul give me a invite to the best site on planet earth? Yes I speak of the almighty ! FTN ! http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/laugh.gif

And now for the hit song "heres my ratios" climbing up the charts this week and on its way to number1 on the most requested song of all time!
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4742/rations6jp4.jpg (http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6985/rations6.jpg)

beer23
09-21-2007, 05:47 PM
I didnt say "its not good" , I said its no more elite than TB or TL. Except for the fact people have to beg to join their sites.

Vidde
09-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Then don't ask for'em, just ask for TB or TL instead :)

You won't get these trackers "for free", not with that approach and tone. Make friends with ppl in here, share something, maybe you'll meet someone who trust you enough with an invite.

Until then; I would've stopped trying :)

Cheers
-Vidde

beer23
09-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Naaa I give up LOL!

boobly
09-21-2007, 05:59 PM
The thing with sct is you have to donate to get invites, they aren't given out. . . so very few people are going to donate to get invites just to give out to people they don't know. The best advice is to get to know people and don't do shady things! And maybe one day you will get an invite!

GoLDeN
09-21-2007, 05:59 PM
u can dream but not every dream come true

beer23
09-21-2007, 06:02 PM
WOW ScT sells invites! Thats just pathetic. Ok I NEVER want to be apart of that site!

SgtMajor
09-21-2007, 06:08 PM
OK, I won't invite you to ScT then.

As for FTN, then it's best you stick with TL & TB until you actually understand what it is that is required for you to get invited to FTN by someone from round here.

Enjoy your self imposed exile until then.

boobly
09-21-2007, 06:14 PM
WOW ScT sells invites! Thats just pathetic. Ok I NEVER want to be apart of that site!

They do it to be more prestigious. I believe that giving invites to people opens up for more chances to get members who don't comply with rules. If you have to donate to get them then you tend to me more picky on who you choose. But hey if you don't want to be part of sct thats cool, your missing out on an awesome site!

Presto
09-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Ok I NEVER want to be apart of that site!

Thank God!

Enlightened
09-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Tough break Kid,anyway........eventhough U get invited to S$T, is hard getting in, is the second gaunlet,,,,,,,,,

Go grab some brewski......just some Trackers,no biggie.........Cheers.salute!!

beer23
09-21-2007, 06:46 PM
hehe BestTrade_Ever is the coolest dude on here!

lingo
09-21-2007, 06:57 PM
Way to being polite and nice. :pinch: Keep up the attitude and you won't go anywhere near to those trackers...

ok first of all, Ive never tried to trade a x264 ... Well anyway I will end this rant, and yes it was wrong for me to voice my opinions in such a manner, I usually keep my irritations to myself but when your arrogant lie graced my topic I had to write and participate in the great game of forum stupidity :p

Just to make things clear...

You got your x264 here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-looking-x264-hdbits-invite-please-217298

...and you tried to trade it here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-x264-account-sct-invite-p-217686

Don't forget the saying;
"Beggars can't be choosers." :whistling

End of discussion for me...

_coder_
09-21-2007, 09:19 PM
If FTN is no more elite then TL then why do you want it? This just shows your more of a collector then a person who wants then invite for personal use. TL is the same as FTN interms of content however the speeds and pre-times may differ but not that much to create a fuss about.

You dont seem to have the correct approach towards Bitorrent no one will give you a FREE invite if you keep acting like this. Dont take it personally :)

Kyl3KK
09-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Just be good to people and you'll get what you want.

SAM
09-21-2007, 10:50 PM
getting sct or ftn is about having really many friends here
being really active
and above all; you need to share with your fellow members
and enjoy the great community of fst .
i myself need sct invite but since you have to pay for it
i won't ask anyone for it
i can't ask people to pay for me
invites should be free
that what fst taught me .

Brandon
09-21-2007, 11:42 PM
ok first of all, Ive never tried to trade a x264 ,and even if I had ..who cares, I mean really, the only way people on here get a invite for their desired site is to give away 5 of their accounts or to give up 200 invites for a so-called elite site. FTN is no more elite than TL or TB. Maybe less seeders and leechers but yeah no different!

Reading those comments, you simply wouldn't fit in.
I've given over 40 invites for free on here for one, and secondly you need to learn what a community really is because from the perspective you're giving, you'll only do more harm than good.

rotem1984
09-21-2007, 11:57 PM
if its like TL and TB, why r u begging so much?:O

killer23
09-21-2007, 11:58 PM
ok first of all, Ive never tried to trade a x264 ,and even if I had ..who cares, I mean really, the only way people on here get a invite for their desired site is to give away 5 of their accounts or to give up 200 invites for a so-called elite site. FTN is no more elite than TL or TB. Maybe less seeders and leechers but yeah no different!

I've given over 40 invites for free on here for one, and secondly you need to learn what a community really is because from the perspective you're giving, you'll only do more harm than good.

good point, i think FTN is so successful because of its great cummunity, without the cummunity FTN will just be another TL.... and of course its speeds content etc as so ive heard

rotem1984
09-22-2007, 12:00 AM

good point, i think FTN is so successful because of its great cummunity, without the cummunity FTN will just be another TL.... and of course its speeds content etc as so ive heard
the speed in ftn and tl is more or less the same:)

killer23
09-22-2007, 12:06 AM

no, FTN is faster, ask Brandon

rotem1984
09-22-2007, 12:08 AM

I dont need to ask:)
i have ftn and use it:D

killer23
09-22-2007, 12:16 AM
I dont need to ask:)
i have ftn and use it:D

http://www.arar93.dsl.pipex.com/mds975/Images/homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

Brandon
09-22-2007, 12:31 AM

One of you is referring to pretime speed and one is referring to download speeds.

I can't comment on TL or FTN being better than the other because I'm not on TL anymore.

rotem1984
09-22-2007, 12:35 AM

One of you is referring to pretime speed and one is referring to download speeds.

I can't comment on TL or FTN being better than the other because I'm not on TL anymore.
I mean the DL speed
the pretime on FTN is better from TL
i had A seedbox and in both of the trackers i reached 10mb/s...

killer23
09-22-2007, 12:35 AM

many people have said to me that its pretimes and speed beat TL

i am on TL, so i would need to be a member on FTN to confirm that :ph34r:

respect
09-22-2007, 01:58 AM
I think that FTN is better in pretime and other things but they are the same of download speed, I guess :\

nihility
09-22-2007, 02:48 AM
I think that FTN is better in pretime and other things but they are the same of download speed, I guess :\

if you get in, youll see its often not the same :pinch:

Saroman
09-22-2007, 02:56 AM
why are pretimes that important...

Some minutes wont harm anyone.. :o after all its not the matter of life and death...;)

And i dont think with ScT and FTN the difference is that huge...

Even with FTN and TL...u wont see much of diff..

game1283
09-22-2007, 10:51 AM
I am not member of sct.. but maybe the number of peers vary..

MBS
09-22-2007, 11:10 AM
sct has great speeds

respect
09-23-2007, 03:00 AM

if you get in, youll see its often not the same :pinch:
Will be great if I can test that :D