Supertorrents
MMA-Tracker
TorrentDamage poweruser
rSR
TB power user

all for FTN or ScT :)

raj3186
09-22-2007, 02:30 AM
TL invite/account trade is prohibited, read the rules or you will get u r account disabled @ TL.

unattended
09-22-2007, 02:38 AM
TL invite/account trade is prohibited, read the rules or you will get u r account disabled @ TL.

Isn't invite/account trading prohibited at virtually every site?

nihility
09-22-2007, 02:45 AM

yepp,

do you think this guy doesnt know that trading is against rules,
he wants somebody to trade him ftn or sct, i suppose you think thats allowed raj? just not Tl...

Detale
09-22-2007, 02:45 AM

Yeah but certain trackers make deals with staff here and so they do not allow it.Staff from TL I believe have agreed to give away so many invites a month here ( or something like that ) in exchange for not allowing invites.

Dude Keep the trackers you have both FTN and SCT are VERY good trackers I am a proud member of, but believe me if you trade all that stuff for 1 tracker you will regret it.

raj3186
09-22-2007, 02:46 AM

It is prohibited :happy:, TL staff have become more strict, they disable every account if they are suspicious abt it!!

killer23
09-22-2007, 02:58 AM
fuk TL, ill give the other ones away then..

hangemhigh
09-22-2007, 03:08 AM
yea tell em big guy,
looks like a good offer to me
too bad I don't like music, but someone will

killer23
09-22-2007, 03:14 AM
as it is, i can download anything i want, with great speeds and pretimes courtesty of my TL account, so why do i want a FTN or ScT? i think its because of the hype or rarity and nothing else really, so fuk off, im not trading them, close thread please :)

DefX
09-22-2007, 03:15 AM
Close it yourself.

killer23
09-22-2007, 03:18 AM
Close it yourself.

okaaay, wheres the close button?

SgtMajor
09-22-2007, 03:21 AM

I'll make you a deal ok?

Seeing that you are young, and impressionable, I'll make you an offer, walk away from trading right now and I will invite you to ScT, just say that you are done with trading for good and that there is only 1 way to get good trackers from this point forward.

Just be honest, if you like the buzz of trading, then don't bother and ignore my offer.

unattended
09-22-2007, 03:24 AM
Lol crap Sgt...I'd take that deal before I even start trading haha.

killer23
09-22-2007, 03:27 AM

I'll make you a deal ok?

Seeing that you are young, and impressionable, I'll make you an offer, walk away from trading right now and I will invite you to ScT, just say that you are done with trading for good and that there is only 1 way to get good trackers from this point forward.

Just be honest, if you like the buzz of trading, then don't bother and ignore my offer.

ok, i will completely give up trading. i kinda did a few moments ago.

fuckin lammer, you had polite comments stupid..

oh no, i wasnt being angry at any of you, but myself i was saying "fuk off" to the situation if you get what i mean.i realised it was not worth it, i hope you understand.

SgtMajor is a outstanding person, he gave me a ScT invite for free, he is the most generous person here in my opinion and trust me he never bullshi*s.

as i said he has helped me greatly, i just want people to know that he is one in a million.
and he asked nothing in return and he never does.

Detale
09-22-2007, 05:22 AM
fuckin lammer, you had polite comments stupid..
Dude why don't you relax a bit!

Lol crap Sgt...I'd take that deal before I even start trading haha.

Dude don't fuck with SGt or you'll NEVER get in. He is one of the coolest MoFo's around and he has "pull" @ SCT

spark
09-22-2007, 05:25 AM
Happy to see someone quit trading because of a cool give away! Thank you StgMajor for showing him the right path...

unattended
09-22-2007, 05:55 AM
Dude don't fuck with SGt or you'll NEVER get in. He is one of the coolest MoFo's around and he has "pull" @ SCT

How was I fucking with him? I was simply saying it was a great deal...anyone would take it.

Detale
09-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Oh sorry dude I misread your post my bad

nikmash232
09-23-2007, 01:45 AM
sgt saved the day....yay!

th0r
09-23-2007, 02:27 AM
I doubt it.

Who's to say he won't buffer that ScT account and come back here with a different username?

killer23
09-23-2007, 04:16 AM
I doubt it.

Who's to say he won't buffer that ScT account and come back here with a different username?

why would i want to buffer my account and try and trade it? im been looking for ScT for a looong time, i dont need any other tracker (look at my userbars) and im done with trading, if i did that ill be the most lame idiot in the world:lol: im retired for good :)

th0r
09-23-2007, 05:38 AM
A lot of users here say that, killer23. I'm not saying that you are per se, but there are a lot of users here who are conveniently retired traders.

bakkouka
09-23-2007, 06:01 AM

SgtMajor is a outstanding person, he gave me a ScT invite for free, he is the most generous person here in my opinion and trust me he never bullshi*s.

as i said he has helped me greatly, i just want people to know that he is one in a million.
and he asked nothing in return and he never does.

Think that's the main point of this thread.
To learn more about that outstanding man, have a look at my thread:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-the-generous-man-fst-220582