PDA

View Full Version : BitMeTv account disabled

BoaBa
09-22-2007, 05:28 AM
ok, who can i ask why?

spark
09-22-2007, 05:33 AM
Join thier IRC and ask, I am sure they will give you an answer even when this answer some times is not acceptable at all...

BoaBa
09-22-2007, 05:46 AM
besides that, i am a little lazy
is there any bitmetv staff around here? i mean, i'm sure there is, but can you tell me his user name here at FST. thanks for your answer spark

Kyl3KK
09-22-2007, 05:46 AM
Just don't make a thread here about it, people will flame you and you'll get angry. :)

BoaBa
09-22-2007, 05:50 AM
why flame me? just need one user name, i cannot remember him, and this thread will be closed

spark
09-22-2007, 06:19 AM
You welcome brother...
I can not remember his nick also...
Kyl3KK is trying to protect you, he is right, many NOT nice members will write silly comments here....
Just ignore them...

Enlightened
09-22-2007, 06:24 AM
It's useless once U have been Bannrd ..move on. BitemeTV is the worst to "reason" out with, they will ban anyone with the "slightest" reason...Move on.....

sense
09-22-2007, 06:58 AM
If you truly believe that you're innocent you can try messaging ibslice. If you know you did something wrong, don't bother.

BoaBa
09-22-2007, 08:27 AM
ibslice is DISABLED of somethin like that. god dammit. if i had done somethin wrong, believe i wouldn't fuc*in bother to get back my best account.

Mareko
09-22-2007, 08:33 AM
if you care so much about your account, why don't you join their IRC channel?

Anyway you can pm me - but the fastest way to resolve any problem on bitmetv is face to face on irc.

Saroman
09-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Even if u havent done anything wrong 99.99% ur account will not be enabled ;)

Thats BitmeTV for u :D

djkamikaze
09-22-2007, 09:27 AM
if tequila disabled your account, chances are slim you will get it back, but if you can catch him in IRC help channel, he will listen to you, and tell you the exact truth about why your account was disabled, but ONLY if you are 100% honest with him. the rest of the staff there will also hear you out. they have a very harsh rep, but are 100% fair. The people you see slamming them are mostly account traders or cheaters or people who got caught with multiple accounts, so take what they say about bmtv staff with a grain of salt.

either way, their IRC chat help-channel is about the only way to get your account back, but since you have a trading rep here of +45, chances are slim you'll get back in... they hate traders

Artemis
09-22-2007, 09:56 AM
The help channel of bitmetv is irc.LostIRC.org (irc://irc.lostirc.org/) #bitmetv.help as others have said this is best resolved by talking to the moderators directly .If you haven't got an irc client set up a quick way to do it is to download the chatzilla addon for firefox if you only use irc occasionally.

BoaBa
09-22-2007, 01:56 PM
i will go on irc after all. ffs it's my 17th birthday and i got disabled. the problem is i wanted to talk to someone to find out why the hell i got disabled, and i am absolutely sure i didn't do anything wrong. and i'm mad because i really do give a shit about that account, i tried to care about it, and it's very hard for me to take care on bitmetv. i was downloading tv episodes from other sides to seed there, to make some upload and keep them seeding for days.

I am very sure i won't get enabled, but i really wanna find out why, because i know i didn't do anything wrong. maybe it's the invite tree's fault.

i'm very angry at this moment, i will get drunk tonight for sure, and for now i'll pm someone to find out why i got disabled and then go iRC

thanks a lot for all your help dudes, and hope for the best.

briand5379
09-22-2007, 11:45 PM
You don't actually have to do anything wrong. It can actually be the person who invited you who did it or infact the entire tree and your punished for it also.