PDA

View Full Version : Anything for an Oink Invite

mcexp
09-22-2007, 06:58 AM
Hey I have a great ratio on demonoid and I am trying to get on oink cause i have heard great things. I had an invite like a month ago and i didnt register because i had to reboot my computer and when i finally tried to yesterday it said it was invalid which i am assuming is because i waited so long. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ohadraviv
09-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Hey I have a great ratio on demonoid and I am trying to get on oink cause i have heard great things. I had an invite like a month ago and i didnt register because i had to reboot my computer and when i finally tried to yesterday it said it was invalid which i am assuming is because i waited so long. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
look i have almost 100 posts and five rep points i'm looking for an oink inv and i don't seem to get one u only have 6 posts and no BT rep points i don't beleive any one would give u an inv but good luck though

spark
09-22-2007, 08:16 AM
OiNK and BitMeTV invites require alot of trust! The first will kick me out if I invited the wrong person and the second will disable my invites in the best cases!

Try to build trust m8s...Its all what you need...

dave12
09-22-2007, 08:17 AM
giving oink invite is about trust too many guys getting banned from oink and bmtv. so wont get it until u make some friend here and why not use softmp3 filemp3 st music until u get oink. good luck any way.

djkamikaze
09-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Anything for an Oink Invite
got a cute sister? does she have a webcam? :P