PDA

View Full Version : Leaving FST

Mugur
09-22-2007, 10:38 AM
Hello, people. It was nice to be here, but it appears that must come to an end because being here harms my reputation on other sites. So I am waiting for DefianceX's reply at my request of account deletion. Or can it be deleted by me directly?
I am sorry it had to come to this, but it appears here are a lot of bad people who distroy the image of FST and its good members.
My kind regards to all good people who have helped me here.

Cmon
09-22-2007, 10:48 AM
If you harms your reputation on other site, then I think it's your own fault..

Moonspell13
09-22-2007, 10:49 AM
because being here harms my reputation on other sites.

:huh:

Like?

spark
09-22-2007, 10:52 AM
I think your account can not be deleted here...
I think one of the mods said something like this...

DefX
09-22-2007, 10:59 AM
We dont delete accounts here. Just dont use it anymore.

Mugur
09-22-2007, 11:20 AM
If you harms your reputation on other site, then I think it's your own fault..

The simple fact I am a member here is the problem. Not what I do here.

xJohnxSmithx
09-22-2007, 11:32 AM
i have to ask,,,

Who has that kind of control over you, that you can't even read the threds here?
is it worth it???

StevenVD
09-22-2007, 11:34 AM
bye, see you at another account name ;)

Mugur
09-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Don't be so sure. The tracker asking for this doesn't matter (but it's quite easy to guess, I think).

spark
09-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Don't be so sure. The tracker asking for this doesn't matter (but it's quite easy to guess, I think).

Edit: Do not want to make things harder for you..

phrenzy
09-22-2007, 12:01 PM
there are a few trackers out there banning just for being a member here...

Snaidis
09-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Good bye. hope to see you here again soon :)

sear
09-22-2007, 12:48 PM

I've heard this too...but I think that's mainly if they don't know you. One tracker will ban you for sure, at least one other I've heard they ban people for being on FST. However I think if you build up a decent reputation and they feel they can trust you then there's no problem. At least I've never had a problem.

Night0wl
09-22-2007, 12:51 PM
You shouldn't let some tracker admin decide for you what to do. There is a lot of good tracker staff and other good people here, so just tell that deranged admin to keep his little tracker.

I've heard this too...but I think that's mainly if they don't know you. One tracker will ban you for sure, at least one other I've heard they ban people for being on FST. However I think if you build up a decent reputation and they feel they can trust you then there's no problem. At least I've never had a problem.

Problem is that they don't give a shit whether you trade or not

Mugur
09-22-2007, 12:57 PM
Well, I had to make a choice and I made it. Time will prove me right or wrong.

blackbird
09-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Well, I had to make a choice and I made it. Time will prove me right or wrong.

why cant you just use a different username and still be here ?

rocket science ?? :mellow:

sear
09-22-2007, 01:03 PM
You shouldn't let some tracker admin decide for you what to do. There is a lot of good tracker staff and other good people here, so just tell that deranged admin to keep his little tracker.

Problem is that they don't give a shit whether you trade or not

agreed :yup: the tracker that I said will definitely boot you is one that both of us have been banned from :P I was just speaking generally about trackers that I know hate FST but will listen to reason :)

rocknrule
09-22-2007, 01:06 PM

let me know which trackers, i wanna kick their ass.

Night0wl
09-22-2007, 01:10 PM
it starts with an x

sear
09-22-2007, 01:17 PM
and ends with a 264

0Ri0N
09-22-2007, 01:20 PM

Name them. FST has a large userbase that probably feed with bandwidth and money those trackers.

Shame on them.

Grind$oFine
09-22-2007, 01:23 PM
I don't understand how anyone could see anything bad if people are on FST, and they're not trading and they get to know each other and trust each other before they give out invites. I mean, hell, I'd probably trust a lot of the people here more than I'd trust giving an invite to one of my friends "in real life".

JazzyJeff
09-22-2007, 02:00 PM
If there was no trading section here there would be no problems.

Night0wl
09-22-2007, 02:09 PM
While I would like to see all trading gone from here, I don't see it as a valid reason for banning. Not everyone trades here, and only narrowminded powerwhores of admins ban people for being a member here. I just say good riddance to those trackers. No admin is gonna tell me to do anything not directly related to his site. And being a member here does not fall into that category.

JazzyJeff
09-22-2007, 02:15 PM
It just that proper private sites are never going to happy with a site that allows breaking there sites rules. I agree its harsh as there is a lot non traders here but if your in there position you take whatever measures possible to keep the site private as it can be.

seanbee
09-22-2007, 02:22 PM
If you are forced to go then why are you sticking around this thread to further irritate whoever is forcing you to go and honestly to me that sounds like rubbish, how can a tracker tell you what community you should be apart of - the only thing I can think of is you may have violated a rule (such as invite trading etc).

Anyway man have a safe trip out.

See you later as some other username :whistling

dave12
09-22-2007, 02:32 PM
its up to a person to trade or not, fst doesnt tell a person to trade or not and moreover look at someguys here, there are really good sharers.

ADELA
09-22-2007, 02:36 PM

i know for a fact that bitmetv does this.

Mugur
09-22-2007, 02:37 PM
The only reason I'm still here is because I wasn't banned yet. I just hope that I won't have to break the rules just to get banned. Anyway, nobody forces you to read this. And I didn't break any rule at that tracker. But I had to choose between being a member there and here.

Night0wl
09-22-2007, 02:45 PM
whoever is forcing you to go and honestly to me that sounds like rubbish, how can a tracker tell you what community you should be apart of - the only thing I can think of is you may have violated a rule (such as invite trading etc).

Try telling that to x264 staff. I dare you to go in their IRC and mention that you are a member of FST

They don't give a shit whether you trade or not. If they did, then I wouldn't be banned from there.

limpdickkid
09-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Mugur is a trader. He did it and got caught at BMTV. He got me and a lot of other users caught. He's leaving FST before I tell everyone what he really is. Thank You very much Mugur. Lets everyone thank him for ruining it for everyone else. I guess it's foolish to trust anyone here.

JazzyJeff
09-22-2007, 02:49 PM
If they don't care enough to check one of there users FST accounts before just banning them for being a member then i wouldn't care enough to be a member of there tracker.

Mugur
09-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Oh, yes, I'm a big trader, a big cheater, a big scammer and whatever you may like. So why don't I get banned?

seanbee
09-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Oh, yes, I'm a big trader, a big cheater, a big scammer and whatever you may like. So why don't I get banned?

Maybe because you ratted out on everyone else?

PS: You also state that you had to choose between here and there, so why are you still here and there? Does that make any sense, if you were forced to choose then why are u still in both worlds?

For the person who dared me to go unto the irc, I dont have a x264 account but I certainly wouldn't allow a tracker to dictate what I do on the internet as long as I am sticking to their rules.

spark
09-22-2007, 03:26 PM

Try to sell some invites....

JazzyJeff
09-22-2007, 03:29 PM
hah that should do it

rvt
09-22-2007, 03:32 PM
i know for a fact that bitmetv does this.

:lol:

Dare you to post your BMTV username so everyone may know why you were really disabled.
Or would you prefer I just make something up like you do?

seppypom
09-22-2007, 03:34 PM
but I certainly wouldn't allow a tracker to dictate what I do on the internet as long as I am sticking to their rules.

So what if the rules did say ?We do not allow our members to be on any sites that allow trading"?

seanbee
09-22-2007, 03:38 PM
but I certainly wouldn't allow a tracker to dictate what I do on the internet as long as I am sticking to their rules.

So what if the rules did say ?We do not allow our members to be on any sites that allow trading"?

Seeing that before I start actively participating in any tracker I read the rules and FAQs beforehand, if that rule was there then I would evaluate the pros and cons of being apart of such a tracker.

if the benefits of being on the tracker outweigh the benefits of being on such a site (offering trades) then I would comply to the rules of the tracker on the other hand if the tracker can be easily replaced then f*ck them, but if there is no such thing in the rules then I wouldn't like the fact of being bullied into a decision - that would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Beenieman
09-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Any site with such rules ain't worth joining.. how the phuk do they think they got thier members or even how they got noticed in the first place?

Also if you used some commen sense and didnt use the same usernames etc then this wouldnt even be an issue so shame on you!

seanbee
09-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Any site with such rules ain't worth joining.. how the phuk do they think they got thier members or even how they got noticed in the first place?

Agreed.

Sylar666
09-22-2007, 06:07 PM
I agree. My acc is flagged and my invite-privileges were revoked on one of 'em, accusin' me that I am a trader. Which I am not.
Simply holdin' an acc here, which i do not want to give up.
Guess what tracker...;)

Moonspell13
09-22-2007, 07:12 PM
About x264.... Strange how some ppl forget.. One of the first places which x264 advertised that it was going to reopen after it changed from .us to .eu so that it could get things rolling and reenlist its old members was FST.. Can't remember who it was though.. And now as you ppl say they try to be the saviors of the BT community? Laughable..

jasperr
09-22-2007, 07:22 PM
i'm not a member of X264 but from what i know about it... the admins/mods suck big time.. and now what i'm reading here about it, i will NEVER be(MY CHOICE!!!)... and well, lets just say that when they close their doors from being such anals...... i would be throwing the biggest goodbye to A******** party you've ever seen!

peat moss
09-22-2007, 08:32 PM
If they don't care enough to check one of there users FST accounts before just banning them for being a member then i wouldn't care enough to be a member of there tracker.

Well said friend as Groucho Marx use to say "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. " :happy:

th0r
09-22-2007, 11:02 PM
Guess what tracker...;)

Was it ScT? They kind of have a habit of doing that.

SAM
09-22-2007, 11:21 PM
i don't believe they will just ban you cause you are a fst member.
any place in the world has good people and bad people it's up to you to choose where to stand .
we have here great people and very nice members
fst is one of the best if not the best