PDA

View Full Version : need e****

nikmash232
09-22-2007, 02:18 PM
i have something to offer

i want invites only

if the admin would spare me an invite that would be amazing i would rather have it for free from some1 who trusts me

deal
09-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Only vip account owners or uploaders can get invite for now

nikmash232
09-23-2007, 01:09 AM
so any vip account owners or uploaders wanna invite me? :D

th0r
09-23-2007, 01:33 AM
Looks like you're at it again.

supper
09-23-2007, 01:41 AM
Only vip account owners or uploaders can get invite for nowwho said so?(the only vip have invaits):huh:

nikmash232
09-23-2007, 01:42 AM
so what if im at it again.....i still want e****...i love rock

th0r
09-23-2007, 02:04 AM
You don't just get invited to E**** by asking alone, you have to be in the business of lossless music. By that I mean, uploading quality and proper lossless releases to either OiNK or Pedro's or both, and engaging in conversation with people who are passionate about lossless music.

Judging by your request, I think you're either:

A) Not very sincere nor passionate about lossless music and you should resort elsewhere for your musical needs.

B) You're a trader looking for an E**** invite for leverage in a much larger future trade.

nikmash232
09-23-2007, 03:29 AM
You don't just get invited to E**** by asking alone, you have to be in the business of lossless music. By that I mean, uploading quality and proper lossless releases to either OiNK or Pedro's or both, and engaging in conversation with people who are passionate about lossless music.

Judging by your request, I think you're either:

A) Not very sincere nor passionate about lossless music and you should resort elsewhere for your musical needs.

B) You're a trader looking for an E**** invite for leverage in a much larger future trade.

actually no....i want lossless music but i dont have capabilities to upload...and i dont need leverage in a much larger future trade because i have every tracker cept uk-t...so i dont really want it for trade...and plus now i am a moderator...so now i will make sure ur banned at my friend's site ...have fun :D

Green Goblin
09-23-2007, 03:33 AM
so now i will make sure ur banned at my friend's site ...have fun :D[/quote]

lol that is too funny,

th0r
09-23-2007, 03:40 AM
Funny, because I'm friends with the E**** staff. Maybe I'll make sure you're banned from there, have fun.

$SnoopDo2G$
09-23-2007, 03:49 AM
lol guys keep that thread in topic or take it to pm...
nikmash is a great guy...

th0r
09-23-2007, 03:52 AM
I give solid advice, and he bans me from his friend's tracker. He sounds like a jackass to me.

but i dont have capabilities to upload

You don't have the capabilities to upload lossless music? So you don't have a CD ROM drive, at least one CD, or the time to read about how to use EAC?

sense
09-23-2007, 04:05 AM
I give solid advice, and he bans me from his friend's tracker. He sounds like a jackass to me.

You don't have the capabilities to upload lossless music? So you don't have a CD ROM drive, at least one CD, or the time to read about how to use EAC?

Which site is this? Might need to avoid it if a mod is going to get you banned out of spite.

th0r
09-23-2007, 05:34 AM
If his friend is a mod of E**** or FT.N, maybe, those are the only two trackers I use.

nikmash232
09-23-2007, 12:29 PM

damn u guys take everything seriously :D...it will be a nice site i would like you to join

i have comcast ISP thats why i cant upload lossless...do your homework i made lots of threads complaining about it :P....i wont ban u unless u start trading it ;)

Which site is this? Might need to avoid it if a mod is going to get you banned out of spite.

i dont like traders...but i seem to like u so dont worry...and besides everyone is gonna want it u will see in 6 months