PDA

View Full Version : need FTN invite

tuning
09-22-2007, 07:34 PM
the things in the past month are completely messed up.
including my FTN account
now i falled in everyone's eyes who is from Bulgaria and has trackers.

i'm looking for an free FTN invite.
My Bulgarian buddyes dont want to invite me, because they think ill screw it up again.
If anyone who is Bulgarian and reads this thread and can help me, please PM me.

@ all the people who are reading: you can trust me. if you want - invite me

i know that i havent got any chances left, but may be my luck is not sleeping at this very hard for me times..

after i eventually get the FTN invite, which i am asking for, i will make the biggest giveaway in history and i will RETIRE - 32 trackers which i dont need. i will give them away in different forums.

if you have the invite, you dont want to trade it, PM me, please, we can be friends....i desperately need friends too. when youre going to write PMs etc. with me i think youll probably see that you can trust me.

if anyone help me, FTN will be my first free invite to tracker from 7 level + .

i promise, i wont screw the things up again...

@ all FTN staff who are reading the thread: if you can help me with an invite, write PM

@ all that are reading the thread: you can wish me luck, it will make me feel better , anyway...

Good night to all people from Europe that are reading the thread.

Thanks!

trancedance
09-22-2007, 07:35 PM
good luck.but i think begging doesnt help here.you have to have some nice offers.

Enlightened
09-22-2007, 07:52 PM
including my FTN account

My Bulgarian buddyes dont want to invite me, because they think ill screw it up again.

i know that i havent got any chances left, but may be my luck is not sleeping at this very hard for me times..

after i eventually get the FTN invite, which i am asking for, i will make the biggest giveaway in history and i will RETIRE - 32 trackers which i dont need. i will give them away in different forums.

if you have the invite, you dont want to trade it, PM me, please, we can be friends....i desperately need friends too. when youre going to write PMs etc. with me i think youll probably see that you can trust me.

@ all FTN staff who are reading the thread: if you can help me with an invite, write PM

@ all that are reading the thread: you can wish me luck, it will make me feel better , anyway...

Thanks!
How many of these "I want F*N Post" does members have to endure, if each and everyone who is permitted to enter the Invite Section.......post one everytime??

If it is nOT some kind of Bullsh*T story about how his wife left him or lost his job, OR a Music Video, or some lame Book oR a Clown....
to attract attenetion for a F*N Invite??

Just sooo sick and tired of this kind of Post, Good thing Brandon is gone.......no more appealing to F*N staff anymore

Should get a warning anyone requesting for a F*N :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

SgtMajor
09-22-2007, 08:11 PM
including my FTN account

Thanks!
How many of these "I want F*N Post" does members have to endure, if each and everyone who is permitted to enter the Invite Section.......post one everytime??

If it is nOT some kind of Bullsh*T story about how his wife left him or lost his job, OR a Music Video, or some lame Book oR a Clown....

Just sooo sick and tired of this kind of Post, Good thing Brandon is gone.......no more appealing to F*N staff anymore

Should get a warning anyone requesting for a F*N :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Hmmmm, maybe there should be a scale for requesting invites based on the WIAW thread, 1 week & 10 posts for every level but only after you have access here, so requesting a level 10 invite (by free or trade) would take you 14 weeks & 100 posts after signing up at FST! :D

Enlightened
09-22-2007, 08:20 PM

Hmmmm, maybe there should be a scale for requesting invites based on the WIAW thread, 1 week & 10 posts for every level but only after you have access here, so requesting a level 10 invite (by free or trade) would take you 14 weeks & 100 posts after signing up at FST! :D

Excekllent Point..and should be a "Sticky".too. Thanks Sarge for responding with an Insightful suggestion...:)

unattended
09-22-2007, 08:34 PM
lol good idea...these kinda posts ARE getting very annoying...not like almost everyone here wouldn't like FTN or ScT...we don't ALL need to post that we want it over and over and over.

limpingaret
09-22-2007, 08:34 PM
not so harsh , but a possible escape

Konsignacija
09-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Very good idea :yes:

tuning (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/tuning-173249)
Why did you lost your FTN acc?

weenden
09-22-2007, 09:28 PM
doooh i asked for one to man, im ashamed of myself for having asked for an invite please someone burn my fingers as then i wont be able to ask or hope for anything lol ...........most people who have just ignore us or just get a chuckle out of some of the begs i beg and every now and then someone throws me a bone and im thankful ..also i no im not going to get every thing but i try

dcliffnotes
09-23-2007, 12:24 AM
its irritating to see too much of this, but people can try asking for invites here. this is an invites section for asking and giving invites....but i see where everyone is coming from.

th0r
09-23-2007, 01:06 AM
That'd be hilarious if there was a thread queue for FT.N invites.

SgtMajor
09-23-2007, 01:18 AM
Well there is at FTN, so why not here?

Why not have a set of minimum standards, the tracker itself has them before you can request one, with a set scale of requirements, I see no difference in trying to implement something similar?

It would kill the multiple threads of exaggerated requesting.

SAM
09-23-2007, 01:25 AM
i'm with you sgt
it should be a thread like that
and brandon can help
if he agreed and set the rules for asking for ftn invites
that's will be very kind of him

th0r
09-23-2007, 01:32 AM
Way to give credit to SgtMajor, SAM, it was my idea.

I might create one, actually.

jrzy
09-23-2007, 03:40 AM
Not only FTN but how bout just a beg thread...lol

tuning
09-23-2007, 08:20 AM

the passwords in my trackers are different and by 20-25 chars.

i am keeping them in a folder on my hard drive.

but the system crashed, i had to reinstall the OS + format the hard drive.

and so...my FTN went by the hell...

th0r
09-23-2007, 08:22 AM
Not necessarily, try recovering your password.

PirateEagle
09-23-2007, 08:22 AM

try recover pass option :rolleyes::whistling

tuning
09-23-2007, 08:26 AM

my mail pass was there too...i cant remember 30+ passwords with 20 chars each. thats why i now have a new mail.

th0r
09-23-2007, 08:28 AM

You're not getting another FT.N invite, keep searching your memory for that e-mail address.

bblogs
09-23-2007, 08:31 AM
How long have you not been logged into your account for? :huh: If it's still 'alive' then what are you begging for?? :shifty:

Artemis
09-23-2007, 08:32 AM
I tried to resist, but I have to say this, you have heard of usb flash disks & removable memory cards haven't you ? there are so many ways to back up your data now, and it is so simple to do ?

PirateEagle
09-23-2007, 08:34 AM

my mail pass was there too...i cant remember 30+ passwords with 20 chars each. thats why i now have a new mail.
the mails have recover passwords too :whistling

tuning
09-23-2007, 10:09 AM
I tried to resist, but I have to say this, you have heard of usb flash disks & removable memory cards haven't you ? there are so many ways to back up your data now, and it is so simple to do ?

and from where the hell i will know that the system will crash?!

PS : And the mail that i got to use to recover my first gmail is.....not reliable.

GoLDeN
09-23-2007, 10:17 AM
thats turend into annoing fucking dayly thread i must read every day

tupac
09-23-2007, 11:14 AM

and from where the hell i will know that the system will crash?!

PS : And the mail that i got to use to recover my first gmail is.....not reliable.
And why don't you use a single (but very strong) password that you can remember for sites like yahoo mail or gmail? Nobody will hack gmail or yahoo, so you don't have to use separete passwords for them, like in the case of torrent sites.

tupac
09-23-2007, 11:21 AM
edit, doublepost...

rotem1984
09-23-2007, 12:52 PM
tuning,did you try to talk with the admins in their IRC?
b4 you ask 4 invite,try to recover yours

vizouk
09-23-2007, 01:46 PM

maybe if he have informations about him account its possible. Like post that he did last time log in etc.

And rotem i dont like your signature, I'm mourinho Fan(i'm Portuguses) lol

No10x
09-23-2007, 02:19 PM
:lol: Tuning is a cheater! Dont believe even a word he says. I deeply doubt he has ever had FTN account, but I do know he is disabled on multiple trackers due to cheating. So this is nothing but his next hoax.

rotem1984
09-23-2007, 02:25 PM

maybe if he have informations about him account its possible. Like post that he did last time log in etc.

And rotem i dont like your signature, I'm mourinho Fan(i'm Portuguses) lol
lol:)
Grant>Mourinho:w00t:

Is he a cheater?

kelly338825
09-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotem1984 http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/X-Factor/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-ftn-invite-232670-post2286515)

maybe if he have informations about him account its possible. Like post that he did last time log in etc.These are very good points. Im sure if you have some in detail information about your account that you can possibly try to speak to a admin. In addition to your username, possibly if you knew your last login time(time your comp crashed possibly),your ratio or amount uploaded,last torrents you dl,or seeded.Were you active on irc ?That could help.If you were really in good standing there it cant hurt to try to speak to an admin.

It might help your cause to start this huge giveaway before you get the invite. If your in 32 good trackers maybe you possibly have some invites to give out since this acct giveaway you say you will do is after you get in FTN.Im sure that ill be a good start to the friends your saying your looking for.

You say that this happened recently in the past month, so your account would still be active.

chillincool
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Lol...it's so stupid to have passwords that you can't remember. WRITE THEM DOWN, don't store them on your computer if you're that paranoid that you can't keep them all the same.

dtrain123
09-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Always write down your username and passwords of the different sites your a member of on a piece of paper. I'm getting tired of these "I Need Free FTN invite" threads too. I tried a few times and no luck. Do more giveaways and make friends.

nikmash232
09-23-2007, 06:09 PM
lol i dont know what u guys are talking about but...my ip is banned im not complaining...:D...but maybe i still have ftn...shhh

Nestea
12-18-2007, 05:47 PM

he never had one , lies. He's the biggest CHEATER , scammer and liar in the world...:angry:

PRINCE
12-18-2007, 05:53 PM

he never had one , lies. He's the biggest CHEATER , scammer and liar in the world...:angry:
man this thread from 2 month
why write here ?
you can report this guy

bazdmeg
12-18-2007, 05:55 PM
this is interest again :) if tuning is cheater why not disturb he the fst??????????????
Why me disturb who make nothing wrong??????????????????

Adama
12-18-2007, 06:04 PM

you are making rules which are only good for you
cause you alerady got every thing you want
leave ppl alone and let them ask for what ever they want
stop being so selfish
ok wait i have an idea let's make it 4000 post and 20 weeks old if you want to reqest anything this seems good

bikernin
12-18-2007, 06:36 PM
why the hell was this thread dug up in the first place? spamming?
every f*n invite request needs to be judged on its merits. yes it is annoying that so many of them come up, but i bet theres 5 times more people who want an invite. so if you are annoyed of invite requests since you most probably have an F*N account, do not read such threads. its not compulsary to open every request thread and show your annoyance

Adama
12-18-2007, 06:58 PM
why the hell was this thread dug up in the first place? spamming?
every f*n invite request needs to be judged on its merits. yes it is annoying that so many of them come up, but i bet theres 5 times more people who want an invite. so if you are annoyed of invite requests since you most probably have an F*N account, do not read such threads. its not compulsary to open every request thread and show your annoyance

i totally agree with you :yup::yup::yup:

Tokeman
12-18-2007, 07:28 PM
FYI, every email system I use has a recovery option available. Have you tried recovering the email that your account is linked to? If you didn't set up anything like that, your out of luck, and have no one to blame but yourself. Next time I bet you'll keep a backup of your pass list on a cd/flash drive/other computer/piece of paper.

danio
12-18-2007, 08:30 PM
this is so funny.. i can't stop laughing. now this guy is so paranoid so he uses unique 20 char long passwords on all his sites. and all this exaggerated security resulted in him losing ALL his accounts because he didn't back them up? and he kept them on his harddrive in the first place? :O.. omg.. this sounds just too stupid to be true? he is a scammer, isn't he? can't possibly be a true story.. haha!

pone44
12-18-2007, 08:39 PM
that is the top site, members flaunt it in sigs, it should be removed from the wtaw list n be secret if nobody will give out invites and if brandon is gone.? Impossible to get.....gave up, and is anoying to see all the req but it is the top site, who does not want it?