PDA

View Full Version : Good Movies With Sources

swarnel
07-08-2003, 03:49 AM
Does anyone know of some good (new) movies with lots of sources.

there are lots of verifieds but usually they only have about 2 slow users sharing them. its really annoying because there are about 20 other files that are bigger and fakes but still about 40 users share it

kazaaliteuser007
07-08-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by swarnel@8 July 2003 - 03:49
Does anyone know of some good (new) movies with lots of sources.

there are lots of verifieds but usually they only have about 2 slow users sharing them. its really annoying because there are about 20 other files that are bigger and fakes but still about 40 users share it
Depends on what the NEW films are your wanting cus what u may class as a great film someone else may think its the worst film ever and delete it.

Have u checked Fast Track Movies (http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/) they have SOME new ones but as it takes alot for films to make it on the networks sometimes you have to be patient.

Twist3r
07-08-2003, 04:03 AM
i liked dude wheres my car and saving silverman i got those 2 with alot of sources

swarnel
07-08-2003, 04:07 AM
yeah it does take a while but i dont see why people download fakes (not searching for verifieds) and why they keep them in there shared folder

kazaaliteuser007
07-08-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by swarnel@8 July 2003 - 04:07
yeah it does take a while but i dont see why people download fakes (not searching for verifieds) and why they keep them in there shared folder
Maybe the fakes they have are better films than the ones they wanted in the first place or they could have a normal dialup (56k) connection and dare not try and get the real file :huh: