bitme 5 g buffer
thorsland 2 g buffer
pisexi 7 g buffer
LM invite
vipmusic acc + 5 invites
hd-bits acc fresh+ 4 invites

xJohnxSmithx
09-23-2007, 08:07 PM
I don't have sct, but i wouldnt trade my TT for all of those. Bitmetv will probably disable your account when you trade it anyways.
If you really want TT. Make a thred that explains why you want it, people with TT invites tend to only give them away to people who deserve em. I had to take a small quiz before i got mine. It was given to me for free. The invites are out there but traders want a million dollars for them, so appealing to your peers may be a better route for you.

hugol
09-23-2007, 11:11 PM
I don't have sct, but i wouldnt trade my TT for all of those. Bitmetv will probably disable your account when you trade it anyways.
If you really want TT. Make a thred that explains why you want it, people with TT invites tend to only give them away to people who deserve em. I had to take a small quiz before i got mine. It was given to me for free. The invites are out there but traders want a million dollars for them, so appealing to your peers may be a better route for you.

I really want TT because the music bewitches my ENTRANCEMENT I have liked the electronic music forever, they have told me that the best page for this kind is by music, that's why I am on the lookout for her. Your you would help of another form to get an invitation my friend.

hugol
09-25-2007, 12:47 AM
up

memomagiver
09-25-2007, 06:01 PM
good offer

hugol
09-26-2007, 12:24 PM
good offer

any offer memomagiver ?

memomagiver
09-26-2007, 06:03 PM
i am oink your czone

I have czone 3gb buffer I want oink invite

hugol
09-27-2007, 12:27 AM
i am oink your czone

I have czone 3gb buffer I want oink invite

huh ? memomagiver no have oink invite

Toufas
09-27-2007, 01:20 AM
if you had sct i would give you my tt invite.