PDA

View Full Version : elektronik please

Grind$oFine
09-23-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm hoping someone has an invite for elektronik that they would be willing to give me.

I would greatly appreciate it. :happy:

Grind$oFine
09-27-2007, 10:00 PM
Bump,

and I would like to add...

ratio proofs: (from ~6 hours ago)
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4528/fststatsxv7.jpg
I will take another screenshot with the date/time on it if necessary as these are a tiny bit off, however the jist is just the same.

2. I love OiNK for music, but I use it mostly for my indie (genre) needs, which it is very good for. However, I really am a big fan of electro/techno and I'm looking for a site that specializes in that. I also have just gained some interest in Trance(although I'm well aware there are better sites for that.)

3. I will not trade/giveaway the account. I swear on my dog.

I'm hoping for a free invite, because I'd prefer to avoid trading altogether, since it's very easy to get screwed over. I'm a relatively new member of this forum, but I'm giving out the invites I have, and I will give out the invites I get in the future. I just hope that people are generous enough to help me out. :)

Grind$oFine
09-29-2007, 02:23 AM
This would really mean a lot to me.
Does anyone possibly have TR for me if they don't have this.

I would really really appreciate it.

Grind$oFine
09-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Please. :)

Grind$oFine
10-01-2007, 04:09 AM
There's gotta be somebody willing to help me out. :(

Grind$oFine
10-01-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm still hoping for something. :D

PoOki
10-01-2007, 08:15 PM
PM me with mail for TranceRoute my friend :)

All other PM's will be ignored :yup:

Grind$oFine
10-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Thank you PoOki! :D

Grind$oFine
10-03-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm still looking for elektronik :)

Grind$oFine
10-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Please :(

Tristan
10-04-2007, 09:25 PM
elektronik isn't easy to get, probably it's harder than TR. Only old users have invites, but they don't want to give it away

Grind$oFine
10-04-2007, 10:18 PM
I know, I've gotten TR, and I'm very happy with the trance content, especially since I'm pretty much a n00b with trance. But I love electro/house and I'm hoping someone would be willing to give me an invite because I hear it's fantastic for that, I've seen people willing to trade them...

It's just unfortunate because there's really not much out there for electro, they're either quite bad, or really hard to get into.

I'm on psytorrents and electrocaine but ehh, what other options are there, elektronik and TT, I'd guess? And I was thinking elektronik would be easier to get than TT?

Defy
10-04-2007, 11:04 PM
I know, I've gotten TR, and I'm very happy with the trance content, especially since I'm pretty much a n00b with trance. But I love electro/house and I'm hoping someone would be willing to give me an invite because I hear it's fantastic for that, I've seen people willing to trade them...

It's just unfortunate because there's really not much out there for electro, they're either quite bad, or really hard to get into.

I'm on psytorrents and electrocaine but ehh, what other options are there, elektronik and TT, I'd guess? And I was thinking elektronik would be easier to get than TT?

Much easier.
And yes, from word of mouth Elektronik has a very nice selection of electro/house. Although, as stated in a previous thread, TT would still reign supreme over it. However, we need to refer back to Elektronik being mucho easier to obtain. :cool: