bump

dawgeee
09-26-2007, 01:15 PM
bump

enviouz
09-26-2007, 01:30 PM
whats your offer ?

expecting higher lvl invite/acc

you should be ashamed of yourself. trading is morally wrong :yup: not to mention against the rules of every tracker. anyway just my 2 cents. carry on :angry:

dawgeee
09-26-2007, 05:41 PM
whats your offer ?

you should be ashamed of yourself. trading is morally wrong :yup: not to mention against the rules of every tracker. anyway just my 2 cents. carry on :angry:

i think Czone invite trading is not banned at FST ! let me know if im wrong !

i know trading is wrong but how can we get into sites like ScT or FTN without trading ? who will invite us to these sites for free ? after all this section is for trading invites . why do you think we have "Trading rep" and "middle men" for ? :naughty:

Kirosh
09-26-2007, 05:56 PM
i have pt inv
if u want pm

enviouz
09-26-2007, 05:59 PM

i think Czone invite trading is not banned at FST ! let me know if im wrong !

i know trading is wrong but how can we get into sites like ScT or FTN without trading ? who will invite us to these sites for free ? after all this section is for trading invites . why do you think we have "Trading rep" and "middle men" for ? :naughty:

idk if its banned at fst but i do know its against czone rules. as far as getting into sites like sct and ftn to tell you the truth your more likely to get invited to ftn by just being a good and active member here helping others out making friends and steering clear of the whole trading thing. it of course is just my opinion and is drawn from my own observations. sct though that is another story because you pay for invites over there. every site im on i got there exactly the way i described above. yes when i first came here i attempted to trade but never actually did (i know its hypocritical). i was approched by another member here who actually converted me so to speak. your partially right though. this section is kinda for trading invites in a way. but you will also find alot of very giving users here that quite often give invites to other users for free who demonstrat the traits described above. now im not saying it comes easy you still have to be patient and it does take time to rebuilt your rep from someone who trades to someone who doesnt. but in my opinion the wait and the work is worth it in the end in my opinion. just something to think about.

p.s. sorry if i offended you with my last post. it wasnt intensional. actually when i first got converted it started with a post very similar to my last.

dawgeee
09-27-2007, 02:08 AM
i have pt inv
if u want pm

Pmd

leos
09-27-2007, 02:13 AM
whats your offer ?

Stop pestering this board, this is a invite trading section, dont like it, then leave!

splash
09-27-2007, 08:00 AM
whats your offer ?

Your 2 cents is spam. Hi-jacking someones thread to share your views on trading i dont think is acceptable.

He is choosing to trade...you dont, and thats fine. Just leave him alone :lol: