09-23-2007, 04:41 PM
now
like banning me for no reason isn't enough
you come here in my dearest forum and call me trader and cheater
and you said you don't awe me anything
well, let's see some facts
first i got this pm
http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1597/fscue8.jpg

then i logged in to my account at bitmetv and parked cause i'm going abroad for a new job.
and that's it
never used this account never chaeated cause i never download or upload .
never traded cause my account was parked anyway.
now i did the same thing at nb
but nb staff is a different story
you can ask vidde cause i told him about my new job and apologise for not being an active member in NB.
but vidde understanded ,vidde helped me
he didn't bunish me for wishing to be a part of his tracker like you did
he didn't call me names like you did
he didn't ban me like you did.
now
i've been here for more than 2 months
never traded never scammed never cheated
why you call me a cheater then
you claimed that scribble is an account seller and that's why you banned the whole tree
yet you unban scribble and never even say sorry to the rest of those members you banned unfairly
i know you awe me an apology and you awe me an account too
cause what a tracker will be without members nothing
the tracker isn't belong only to his staff and owners it belongs to his members.
and if you don't respect your members no one will respect you.

by the way
i don't care for getting my account back
i just want to show people what you really are.

Kyl3KK
09-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Wow SAM...

You 1 TVip 0

I hope you get it back, if they don't give it to you now, I mean.... seriously.

Even if you don't care for it back...

pofeca
09-23-2007, 05:07 PM
truly understand you and support you,they are just not a human being.They don't give a sh*t about who are banning,don't care about who is the good person and who is the bad,they ban both....i had the same story and they told me the same thing 'u cheated'...btw i waited over 2 days on their irc to get +voice...this explains how they treat their members.Bitmetv is really good tracker,with good stuff but the staff there...i won't comment.

Grind$oFine
09-23-2007, 05:15 PM
I must say,

that's booty.

GoLDeN
09-23-2007, 05:23 PM
dont give a fuck m8 some guys r good and some r bad but bitme tv staff r bitches

SAM
09-23-2007, 05:38 PM
thank you guys for your support

scribble.
09-23-2007, 05:44 PM
SAM... i got disabled again, so don't worry about it. I think they just need a reason for why they are banning all of us, until they can come up with the solution, they'll probably just keep it like this.

I've heard they give lots of upload credit for those who are wrongfully accused, so let's just wait it out, okay? :)

_coder_
09-23-2007, 07:09 PM
hey SAM i can see that u have chosen not to show ur BT Rep anymore but a few days ago i checked ur BT Rep and it said "good trade" or a sentence which included the term "trade"

Can you please confrim this or maybe i didnt read correctly. The reason i am asking u this is becuase u have stated in this thread that ur not a trader so im just curious. Dont get me wrong im NOT accusing you of anything its just a simple question

scribble.
09-23-2007, 07:11 PM
yes it did, but that's none of bitmetv's business. he hasn't done anything wrong over there.

_coder_
09-23-2007, 07:15 PM
yes it did, but that's none of bitmetv's business. he hasn't done anything wrong over there.

But that is beside the point. Fair enough he didnt trade his BitMeTV account but if you look from the Staffs point of view (BitMeTV) trading is not moral. It doesnt matter if he didnt trade the BitMeTV but he may have traded other accounts. No staff members want traders to be apart of their community i mean tbh i wouldnt want traders on my tracker (if i had one)

Correct me if im wrong?

spark
09-23-2007, 07:16 PM
What is wrong with you m8s?! Some of you are talking about OiNK some of you are talking about being a trader!

BitMeTV banned him! They have to tell him why they did this and prove it! That's it...

_coder_
09-23-2007, 07:19 PM
What is wrong with you m8s?! Some of you are talking about OiNK some of you are talking about being a trader!

BitMeTV banned him! They have to tell him why they did this and prove it! That's it...

He could have been the best member at BitMeTV but if the staff found out he was a trader (he doesnt even need to trade his BitMeTV) i dont think they need any other excuses to get him banned from their tracker.

Rules are Rules.....

sear
09-23-2007, 07:19 PM

Do they? last I looked it was a private tracker and they could ban anyone they like for any reason without explaining anything. Besides they gave their reason already.

scribble.
09-23-2007, 07:20 PM

But that is beside the point. Fair enough he didnt trade his BitMeTV account but if you look from the Staffs point of view (BitMeTV) trading is not moral. It doesnt matter if he didnt trade the BitMeTV but he may have traded other accounts. No staff members want traders to be apart of their community i mean tbh i wouldnt want traders on my tracker (if i had one)

Correct me if im wrong?

you are totally wrong. trackers ban account traders OF THEIR TRACKER. Say i traded my torrentleech account for demonoid. It has nothing to do with bitmetv. do i get banned? NO.

sear
09-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Say i traded my torrentleech account for demonoid. It has nothing to do with bitmetv. do i get banned? NO.

if they feel like it...YES ;)

_coder_
09-23-2007, 07:23 PM

Correct me if im wrong?

you are totally wrong. trackers ban account traders OF THEIR TRACKER. Say i traded my torrentleech account for demonoid. It has nothing to do with bitmetv. do i get banned? NO.

hmmm....OK SAM didnt trade his BitMeTV but he has made other trades with other trackers what impression does that give about him to the BitMeTV STAFF. Dont get me wrrong but the Staff have the right to ban u if ur a trader i dont care what u traded even if those trade included other trackers.

sense
09-23-2007, 07:26 PM

Correct me if im wrong?

No are you completely WRONG. You don't have to trade their invite/account. If they find out you are an account/invite trader they will still ban you. Why don't you go ask any tracker sysop this question? 99% of the trackers out there do not want any traders on their tracker.

spark
09-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Say i traded my torrentleech account for demonoid. It has nothing to do with bitmetv. do i get banned? NO.

So if I traded my OiNK invites (which is allowed by OiNK) NB have the right to ban me? :shifty:

jasperr
09-23-2007, 07:29 PM

Correct me if im wrong?

i think coders point is valid..... if your get caught trading on one site... then it stands to reason your mostly likely trading others... so to avoid the middleman crap... they get the info from the grapevine and they handle it accordingly ..... whether you, me or anyone else feel it's wrong ... let me tell ya all something.... IT DON"T MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause the tracker staff are gonna do what they want anyways...... SO STOP CRYING ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tough titties if you don't like it... cause for every person claimming foul... theres 5 more seeing as their oppertunity to get in..

so there it is in a damm nutshell! GET OVER IT!

this is a nother thread that should be closed.... POINTLESS!!!!!!!!!:P

seanbee
09-23-2007, 07:30 PM
I am seeing both sides stance on this but I think coder asked a valid question. Sam has stated that he is not a trader, yet still as what coder says he did happen to stumble on things that would suggest otherwise.

The least Sam can do after making such a bold statement is to answer coder's question.

Now on the issue of whether a tracker should worry about trades done outside of their realm, I see this as a personal choice to the tracker based on their personal rules.

Just giving an example here, an employer may take the stance I am fine with having John Brown as an employee although he stole from Company B seeing that he didn't steal from my company. Another employer may say I do not wish to keep John Brown because he stole from Company B thus making him a thief and I do not want any thieves in my establishment.

Using this example for this case:

TL maysay for example, as long as you don't trade my accounts I am cool (would could be equated to although you stole you did not steal from me) while BitMeTV may be saying you traded and that is that I don't want any traders on my tracker (would could be equated to once a thief always a thief).

I know that it is not fair to compare theft with trading but I just wanted to show the analogy that maybe BitMeTV just simply doesn't want any traders on their site which is a personal choice of that tracker which to me should be respected.

My Two Cents,
seanbee

sear
09-23-2007, 07:34 PM

So if I traded my OiNK invites (which is allowed by OiNK) NB have the right to ban me? :shifty:

yes...in fact they can ban you for whatever reason they want. They don't owe anyone anything.

rvt
09-23-2007, 07:36 PM

They can ban you for farting if they want. They have a "right" to ban anyone they want.

Whether most people would agree is a different matter.

scribble.
09-23-2007, 07:44 PM

lol, they don't understand.

ok, so if i just tell kingrobs: Hey kingrobs, i just traded my demonoid for SCT. I've never traded on TorrentLeech ever, and i have no intention of trading it.

Do you think he will ban me?
NO you idiots.

but of course, sear they can ban you for anything they want. ANYTHING. they can ban you for making your account called sear. or an account imgay. or even just saying hi can get you banned if they wanted to.

They can ban you for farting if they want. They have a "right" to ban anyone they want.

exactly, if the ban has purpose, opposed to if they have a right to ban you, is a completely different thing.

spark
09-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Only BitMeTV does this....You do not respect your members....

Next time talk about your community only!

scribble.
09-23-2007, 07:49 PM

No are you completely WRONG. You don't have to trade their invite/account. If they find out you are an account/invite trader they will still ban you. Why don't you go ask any tracker sysop this question? 99% of the trackers out there do not want any traders on their tracker.

no you're just an idiot. you just tell them you're never going trade their tracker at all. they'll just put you on their suspected accounts list or something like that.

so something like this will get me banned right?:
HEY Mareko!!! I traded my wiitorrents invite to get a s********** account. I promise not to trade on bitmetv though!
does that mean ban? um no.

seanbee
09-23-2007, 07:50 PM
lol, they don't understand.

ok, so if i just tell kingrobs: Hey kingrobs, i just traded my demonoid for SCT. I've never traded on TorrentLeech ever, and i have no intention of trading it.

Do you think he will ban me?
NO you idiots.

but of course, sear they can ban you for anything they want. ANYTHING. they can ban you for making your account called sear. or an account imgay. or even just saying hi can get you banned if they wanted to.

exactly, if the ban has purpose, opposed to if they have a right to ban you, is a completely different thing.

Scribble I think you are the one not getting it. The decision for TL to not ban you is a personal one, maybe the owner of TL or who you report it to does not care really but maybe BitMeTV staff does.

The actions taken on one tracker does not make them right for another tracker which is why each tracker has separate rules.

A principal not expelling a child for fighting in school A does not give precedence to another principal to do the same.

JazzyJeff
09-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Well to be honest your a whiner and if I ran a site I'd ban you too.

scribble.
09-23-2007, 07:55 PM
well to be honest, you don't know who the fuck SAM is, or anyone here is, so if i ran your account, i'd shut the fuck up.

JazzyJeff
09-23-2007, 07:57 PM
If you ran my account you'd shut the fuck up? I'd hope so cos then you'd be talking to yourself.

seanbee
09-23-2007, 07:58 PM
well to be honest, you don't know who the fuck SAM is, or anyone here is, so if i ran your account, i'd shut the fuck up.

I guess now the true colors are coming out.

Why so defensive and harsh?

stroj
09-23-2007, 08:03 PM

You cant control yourself, i wouldnt be surprised if they ban you everywhere :P

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:06 PM

I guess now the true colors are coming out.

Why so defensive and harsh?

If i banned you on BitMeTV for nothing, you'd be pretty pissed off. I'm actually quite calm, especially since i got banned over nothing. You'd be infuriated.

SiNa
09-23-2007, 08:07 PM
look they have the right to do anything they want as already stated, but as seanbee said it depends from person to person. bitmetv staff are NOT cool, however many other staff at so many other sites ARE cool and they dont care that much, they let you be free and enjoy do whatever you want as long as you dont trade accounts from their tracker. and this is how it should be, with cool staffs. not like bitmetv.
the perfect tracker would be one with excellent content, community, staff, etc. but bitmetv, unfortunately do not have a cool staff. so dont talk about whether they have the right to do what they want or not

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:07 PM

You cant control yourself, i wouldnt be surprised if ban you everywhere :P
you're an idiot. have you ever been banned on a great tracker for nothing at all? If you haven't then get the hell out of this thread and stop judging people.

spark
09-23-2007, 08:09 PM
look they have the right to do anything they want as already stated, but as seanbee said it depends from person to person. bitmetv staff are NOT cool, however many other staff at so many other sites ARE cool and they dont care that much, they let you be free and enjoy do whatever you want as long as you dont trade accounts from their tracker.
and this is how it should be, with cool staffs. not like bitmetv. the perfect tracker would be one with excellent content, community, staff, etc. bitmetv, unfortunately do not have a cool staff. so dont talk about whether they have the right to do what they want or not

So, why have you been crying when they kicked you out of BS? :blink:

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:11 PM
look they have the right to do anything they want as already stated, but as seanbee said it depends from person to person. bitmetv staff are NOT cool, however many other staff at so many other sites ARE cool and they dont care that much, they let you be free and enjoy do whatever you want as long as you dont trade accounts from their tracker.
and this is how it should be, with cool staffs. not like bitmetv. the perfect tracker would be one with excellent content, community, staff, etc. bitmetv, unfortunately do not have a cool staff. so dont talk about whether they have the right to do what they want or not

lol ownt.

seanbee
09-23-2007, 08:12 PM
you're an idiot. have you ever been banned on a great tracker for nothing at all? If you haven't then get the hell out of this thread and stop judging people.

Why are you so vulgar, telling people to f*ck off, calling people idiots? You seem to be forgetting that this is a public forum and people will disagree with you but the way you are coming off you actually sound guilty of what you have been accused.

I am trying to figure out if you a male or female and I am not bashing you just letting you know that you could tone down a little not every reply should be f*ck you you are an idiot.

Sam seems to have handled the situation much better than you so honestly from an admin stand point I would enable back Sam and keep you banned even if you weren't guilty.

And yes you don't have to tell me to f*ck off, trying reasoning your point

_coder_
09-23-2007, 08:14 PM
@scribble

ur not getting it dude, SAM did not get banned from BitMeTV for no reason. He is a trader or has made some trades in the past. That is more then a good enough reason to get banned from BitMeTV. What is so hard to understand about that. Trading is wrong it doesnt matter what u traded.

Your argument does not make sense

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:15 PM

Why are you so vulgar, telling people to f*ck off, calling people idiots? You seem to be forgetting that this is a public forum and people will disagree with you but the way you are coming off you actually sound guilty of what you have been accused.

I am trying to figure out if you a male or female and I am not bashing you just letting you know that you could tone down a little not every reply should be f*ck you you are an idiot.

Sam seems to have handled the situation much better than you so honestly from an admin stand point I would enable back Sam and keep you banned even if you weren't guilty.
then you would be the shittiest mod ever. You don't get how it feels to be wrongly accused okay?! If you did know how that felt, and you were a mod, after i proved myeslf innocent, you'd probably give me 1tb of upload credit. You can shut up, because you're in no position to judge anyone here. (and if you have been banned from bitmetv for something false, i'm sorry).

@scribble

ur not getting it dude, SAM did not get banned from BitMeTV for no reason. He is a trader or has made some trades in the past. That is more then a good enough reason to get banned from BitMeTV. What is so hard to understand about that. Trading is wrong it doesnt matter what u traded.

Your argument does not make sense
jesus killed himself and then he got resurrected.. Sam doesn't get a second chance, but Jesus does?

@ Everyone who thinks I am over reacting: No i'm not, has anyone reacted like this to getting banned when they know that they should be banned? NOOO. I did not do anything wrong, so i'm not overreacting.

seanbee
09-23-2007, 08:18 PM
[
then you would be the shittiest mod ever. You don't get how it feels to be wrongly accused okay?! If you did know how that felt, and you were a mod, after i proved myeslf innocent, you'd probably give me 1tb of upload credit. You can shut up, because you're in no position to judge anyone here. (and if you have been banned from bitmetv for something false, i'm sorry).

based on your attitude in this thread, honestly I would not want you on my site, now if after i made my decision to ban you you think I am the shittiest mod ever then so be it, how does your opinion would really change anything.

What you should consider is not looking to blame others but look at how you can make urself a better asset to future communities but based on your attitude here to me you are more of a liability.

SiNa
09-23-2007, 08:20 PM

lol ownt.

well then i thought every tracker should give a good reason why they ban people, but now from what i have learned, it doesnt seem like that anymore.....

blackbird
09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
your first account had a disabled privilege coz you kept whining everytime and in every one of your thread you engaged in some sort of flame war against other members here ..

even if this thread reached a 100 page you still wont get your account back with that attitude ..

scribble.
[

based on your attitude in this thread, honestly I would not want you on my site, now if after i made my decision to ban you you think I am the shittiest mod ever then so be it, how does your opinion would really change anything.

What you should consider is not looking to blame others but look at how you can make urself a better asset to future communities but based on your attitude here to me you are more of a liability.

No after i am proved innocent, you would say "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry i am a fucking retard!"
YOu don't understand anything. Get the hell out because you haven't been wrongfully banned.
I was a good guy before i got banned, ask SAM, and limpdickkid, they gave me the account because of my antitrader views. Now, all that i worked hard for is gone, my reputation, my accounts, everything. So i say whatever the fuck i want, because banning me is justification enough. TEQUILAVIP ISNT EVEN IN IRC SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH?

spark
lol ownt.

well then i thought every tracker should give a good reason why they ban people, but now from what i have learned, it doesnt seem like that anymore.....

That is what I am talking about! When you register in a tracker there is a fucking tiny box that you have to mark! it called Rules!

So I do not need to listen to silly people saying that any private tracker can ban you when the want and without giving you a reason!

seanbee
09-23-2007, 08:24 PM
[quote=seanbee;2287379]
jesus killed himself and then he got resurrected.. Sam doesn't get a second chance, but Jesus does?

I am here with my mouth to the floor, this is your argument?????

hey I just killed my mom but what the hell Jesus got a second chance of life so why shouldn't I?

And you really probably should come off the forum and do some reading, try investing in yourself to take your maturity to a higher level.

It is sad to see that you have twisted the christian beliefs to make such a weak ass argument, if you regard what Jesus did for humanity as killing himself then I don't even see any more reason to try to reason with you.

DefX
Im not a religious person but fer cryin out loud, dont compare Jesus to sam or anyone here :blink:

Now you're not the first and certainly won't be the last person whos been unjustly banned by a tracker. Calm yourself.

scribble.
your first account had a disabled privilege coz you kept whining everytime and in every one of your thread you engaged in some sort of flame war against other members here ..

even if this thread reached a 100 page you still wont get your account back with that attitude ..
um, no... i got it enabled after the "invite spam" warning was gone. Now it's disabled again because of this account trading incident.

Im not a religious person but fer cryin out loud, dont compare Jesus to sam or anyone here :blink:
lol k :D that's the first time i've smiled today. :)

0Ri0N
09-23-2007, 08:25 PM
have you ever been banned on a great tracker for nothing at all?

I know the feeling. First we stay shocked and feel down cause we contribute everyday to that tracker and nobody believes in our integrity, then we realize that specific tracker does not deserve us as Bittorrent users.

If you are innocent, and staff don't care, why should you care about that tracker?

The best to do is move on and join only the ones that respect us as Bitorrent users and mostly as persons.The internet is full of trackers to download, where paranoia and misunderstandings do not happen.

stroj
09-23-2007, 08:25 PM

You should stop calling every second person who reply idiot..
Where and why i got banned its not ur bussiness, i cant see point in ur crying and whining in this thread.

seanbee
09-23-2007, 08:27 PM

No after i am proved innocent, you would say "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry i am a fucking retard!"
YOu don't understand anything. Get the hell out because you haven't been wrongfully banned.
I was a good guy before i got banned, ask SAM, and limpdickkid, they gave me the account because of my antitrader views. Now, all that i worked hard for is gone, my reputation, my accounts, everything. So i say whatever the fuck i want, because banning me is justification enough. TEQUILAVIP ISNT EVEN IN IRC SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH?

In your own words, shut the fuck up

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:27 PM
eh orion. i don't know what to say to that. I hate the bitmetv staff, who doesn't? But its the content that i want to be there for.

wow good retort, i applaud you, maybe next time, you can think of something creative. "oh noe, i haf nuthings to say to him, he is so much smarter den me!"

seanbee
09-23-2007, 08:30 PM
have you ever been banned on a great tracker for nothing at all?

I know the feeling. First we stay shocked and feel down cause we contribute everyday to that tracker and nobody believes in our integrity, then we realize that specific tracker does not deserve us as Bittorrent users.

If you are innocent, and staff don't care, why should you care about that tracker?

The best to do is move on and join only the ones that respect us as Bitorrent users and mostly as persons.The internet is full of trackers to download, where paranoia and misunderstandings do not happen.

Sound advise.... note what is said though, if you are innocent move on, in my opinion the reason scribble is reacting like this is because of guilt

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:31 PM
you have no personal experience with this seanbee, so your opinion = null. GET THE FUCK OUT.

seriously, close this thread, if everyone's going to criticize me.

seanbee
09-23-2007, 08:33 PM
eh orion. i don't know what to say to that. I hate the bitmetv staff, who doesn't? But its the content that i want to be there for.

wow good retort, i applaud you, maybe next time, you can think of something creative. "oh noe, i haf nuthings to say to him, he is so much smarter den me!"

LMAO :D.

Users like you shouldn't even have internet to come on public forums to make complete asses of yourselves

JazzyJeff
09-23-2007, 08:36 PM
For future reference if your ever banned again act with a little maturity and sort it out in IRC. If tvip is not on IRC then wait or get an email, making a topic crying about here will certainly not help your cause. If that doesnt work then they obviously don't want you on there site, deal with it.

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:37 PM
wow good one again. you must have these already written down, it's impossible how your comebacks are so good.

seanbee
09-23-2007, 08:39 PM
you have no personal experience with this seanbee, so your opinion = null. GET THE FUCK OUT.

seriously, close this thread, if everyone's going to criticize me.

Let me share my experience scribble, a very recent one too.

Right away SCC gave away invites I saw a user posting that they wanted an invite, I looked at the user's past posts and the user seemed genuine so I pmmed the user and offered him an invite.

In the thread, a fst admin pointed out that it was against the rules to ask for invites in that manner so I apologized. I took the person's msn id who wanted the invite and I conversed with them a little and attempted to give him an invite but was greeted by the system saying email address already in use. I wrote back to the person and told him I am withdrawing my offer because I suspected them of wanting to cheat SCC.

The next day my account was disabled. I did not panick or anything or come on this site wining cause I knew I did nothing wrong.

I simply pmmed Chalisto (who thought I had traded an invite to the user), gave him my evidence and in minutes I was re-enabled and that was that I never went on any high horse asking for an apology.

And the reality is if I wasn't re-enabled then so be it I knew within myself I did not cheat and if SCC was to hold out and insist I did to me it would be their loss not mine.

blackbird
09-23-2007, 08:39 PM
wow good one again. you must have these already written down, it's impossible how your comebacks are so good.

are you a guy or a girl ?? :shifty:

V For Vendetta
09-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Do not have time to read all this shit , what happened is happened , No more Cry !!
its thier Rules baby ;)
-V

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:42 PM
wtf does it matter? you going to rely on sexism to discriminate or something? Or is it because you can't think of anything to say?

here let me take a stab at what you're attempting.

are you gay or straight? :shifty:

seanbee
09-23-2007, 08:45 PM

are you a guy or a girl ?? :shifty:

I think scribble is a girl because clearly it is that time of the month

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:46 PM
yeah, it can't possibly be the fact that i just got banned for no proven reason you fucking retard.

extinguisher
09-23-2007, 08:50 PM
judging from scribble's responses, language, and lack of restraint, I'd venture to guess that he's probably 13 or 14. life is not fair, and it's very obvious that he hasn't learned this lesson yet.

honestly scribble, you're not helping yourself out any by making these posts. your true character is showing through, and I honestly can't see why anyone would want to help you out, or have you as a member of their tracker.

go outside, pick a new hobby, you obviously take filesharing too seriously.

seanbee
09-23-2007, 08:50 PM
yeah, it can't possibly be the fact that i just got banned for no proven reason you fucking retard.

OMG, she just call me a retard, what should I do...... I know I am going to start a thread and whine, scribble owes me an apology :frusty:

scribble.
09-23-2007, 08:56 PM
1) I didn't make this thread
2) again, shut the hell up, because you don't know what it's like
3) i'm going to do my homework now. or talk to a bmtv mod.

blackbird
09-23-2007, 09:01 PM
reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39-9bXPieOA

:lol:

seanbee
09-23-2007, 09:04 PM
1) I didn't make this thread
2) again, shut the hell up, because you don't know what it's like
3) i'm going to do my homework now. or talk to a bmtv mod.

1) I didn't say you did
2) I won't even respond
3) yes go do your A, B, Cs I know kindergarten can be tough

DefX
09-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Enuff.