PDA

View Full Version : docs.torrents and torrentsbits giveaway

phantom
09-23-2007, 09:48 PM
it's the moment for a little giveaway from my side... so, as the title say, i have for give away the followings invites:

3 x torrentbits invites (somebody told me that is open sinup... if check and 4 me is't, so, if somebody need one invite... ;) )
3 x doc's torrents invites

to receive one of this invites just post here a proof ratio... first request is serve... ;)

GoLDeN
09-23-2007, 10:01 PM
can i have doc's torrents ?

phantom
09-23-2007, 10:05 PM
of course u can... just PM u'r mail... :D

freedom
09-23-2007, 10:09 PM
it's free signup on docs.torrents.ro

phantom
09-23-2007, 10:10 PM

nop... just check it... ;)

... but may be is invites close... :( i need to try, so anybody who wants an invite?

freedom
09-23-2007, 10:18 PM

nop... just check it... ;)

... but may be is invites close... :( i need to try, so anybody who wants an invite?

It's open signup. i can say that for sure.

If you can't signup normally than you will can't signup with invitation too, that's cuz the site it's block you for certain reasons like low ratio on your range ip of the users that are already registered or cuz of your isp.. and so on other reasons.

phantom
09-23-2007, 10:22 PM

If you can't signup normally than you will can't signup with invitation too, that's cuz the site it's block you for certain reasons like low ratio on your range ip of the users that are already registered or cuz of your isp.. and so on other reasons.

u try to signup on docs.torrents.ro? i try again... and look:
Access Denied

Sorry, the signup is closed... with or without invites.
Ne pare rau signup-ul este inchis indiferent daca aveti sau nu invitatie.

freedom
09-23-2007, 10:31 PM

u try to signup on docs.torrents.ro? i try again... and look:
Access Denied

Sorry, the signup is closed... with or without invites.
Ne pare rau signup-ul este inchis indiferent daca aveti sau nu invitatie.

hey no offense for u but u really read what i just write ?!

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1641/docsyv8.jpg

u got access denied because u are filtered by the site.

also doesn't matter if some members will use your invite to signup or they'll use the signup page.. so thanks for this giveaway cuz in fact it's a nice thing from u.

cheers.

Noodle
09-23-2007, 10:32 PM
freesky (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/freesky-142192) is not telling lies... i can guarantee for that it`s open signup alright

phantom
09-23-2007, 10:34 PM
freesky (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/freesky-142192) is not telling lies... i can guarantee for that it`s open signup alright

k...k... so... in this case i will giveaway only torrentbits.... :P