PDA

View Full Version : To bitmetv staff

fazzy07
09-24-2007, 02:15 AM
I was invited a few days ago to bitmetv
Unfortunately he also invited a cheater which in turn got all of the accounts disabled including mine. Literally I only had it for a day with 0 up 0 down
I respect the rules and no quarrels about that
My question is will I be jeopardizing my inviter if I get invited again from someone as the inviter is very good friend of mine
Plzz let me know here or by pm

sear
09-24-2007, 04:30 AM
yes you will. you only get one bitmetv account for life. go to the irc and ask for help there.

server: irc.bitmetv.org
channel: #bitmetv.help

Saroman
09-24-2007, 05:12 AM
IT wont be much of help..

They ban u from IRC instantly...without any clear explanation

seanbee
09-24-2007, 11:17 PM
This is unfortunate

th0r
09-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Stop these creating threads to draw attention to the BitMeTV staff, they don't read them. Visit their IRC channel for account assistance instead; there, you'll actually receive assistance from a staff member rather than a bunch of biases members who are hold vendettas.

rvt
09-24-2007, 11:56 PM
they don't read them

Some of us do :P

fazzy07
09-25-2007, 12:04 AM
yes you will. you only get one bitmetv account for life. go to the irc and ask for help there.

server: irc.bitmetv.org
channel: #bitmetv.help

Thankyou for the info
yes, the bitmetv staff do read the posts here

I spoke to the staff member who, to my surprise, was very kind and he explained me what happened with my disabled account
I was screwed by my inviter who only forwarded the invite to my email. Lot of people are mad at bitmetv staff but they are just doing their job and they are strict
I have no quarrels against them
Its just my bad luck

Mod plzz close this thread before it gets messy

rapesauce10
09-25-2007, 02:36 AM
they don't read them

Some of us do :P

Sorry to hear that :(

They're a waste of time made by no-gooders.

raj3186
09-25-2007, 05:18 AM
i was also one among them who was screwed by my inviter, i talked to the staff in the irc and he explained me wat happened!!! neyway, bitmetv staff is far more better than OiNK who dont even allow disabled users to enter thei irc!!

SAM
09-25-2007, 05:24 AM
i guess the only difference between the pig and the donkey that you can eat the first ;)

jasperr
09-25-2007, 12:31 PM
:glag:

MBS
09-25-2007, 01:28 PM
bitmetv staff are one of the rudest people in torrents world

SkullForce
09-25-2007, 05:50 PM
This site have the stupidest staff ever. if u go to their IRC they will ban u as if u were working to them ( fuck them they think that they are a colleague professors). also they banned the the half of world's IPs.

JazzyJeff
09-25-2007, 06:33 PM
bitmetv staff are one of the rudest people in torrents world

You mean "some of the rudest..." Idiot!

Something Else
09-25-2007, 06:46 PM
i guess the only difference between the pig and the donkey that you can eat the first ;)

You can't eat donkeys :unsure:

JazzyJeff
09-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Nothing beats a bit of donkey meat. My girlfriend loves it!

weenden
09-26-2007, 12:01 AM
sorry to here fazzy............. was gonna post but sams post got me laughin

nikmash232
09-26-2007, 12:26 AM
not really what they are doing is rite because the person who invited u invited a cheater and may be they disabled it because they new the guy he invited was a cheater so they never gave any warning and disabled all the accounts related to him as u can see on there main page when your not logged in so there is no way mate try to find another invite

rapesauce10
09-26-2007, 02:41 AM
This site have the stupidest staff ever. if u go to their IRC they will ban u as if u were working to them ( fuck them they think that they are a colleague professors). also they banned the the half of world's IPs.

I really don't want to have to set your right again, but you're so dumb I just can't help it.

1. Site staff stupid? No. You're stupid, I was disabled there to just like all these whiners, if you present yourself in a calm/mature manner they actually listen, and I can't fucking blame them for a few mistakes, they are of course running rampant with faggot cheats and traders, they have quite a handful.

2. Half of the worlds IPs? Probably would have if it was open signups :P

Seems like everyone thinks they can get away with trading/cheating, if FST was the world, they'd ban more than half of it just on users they had trouble with alone.

But then again, they haven't even banned the more popular IPs to ban, like Israel. Guess what? You're wrong again, and flaming another set of staff for no good reason. The only bans in place are on previous IPs thought to be static, I guarantee you.

:frusty:

briand5379
09-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Doesn't every site have cheats and traders. Perhaps if they'd learned to be a little nicer people wouldn't cheat and trade as much. One of these days their gonna treat the wrong person badly enough and when that happens the consequences could be severe.

kaffeine
09-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Doesn't every site have cheats and traders. Perhaps if they'd learned to be a little nicer people wouldn't cheat and trade as much. One of these days their gonna treat the wrong person badly enough and when that happens the consequences could be severe.
It's not right to blame staff for traders and cheaters. You don't like their rules, don't join their tracker.

I'm not saying it's ok to treat members like crap, but most of the times, staff do this to members who break their rules, or suspect that are doing this.

Staffers' attitude doesn't justify members to cheat, trade, or break any of their rules, in fact, nothing justifies it.

Some staffers could be nicer no doubt about it, but they are not the ones to be blamed when it comes to cheating/trading.

briand5379
09-26-2007, 08:27 PM
It's not right to blame 10 people for the mistake of 1 or have the expectation that people don't make mistakes however that doesn't stop them from being like that. One day their gonna do something they shouldn't to the wrong person and when that happens enough said.

kaffeine
09-26-2007, 08:40 PM
It's not right to blame 10 people for the mistake of 1 or have the expectation that people don't make mistakes however that doesn't stop them from being like that.
While I don't agree with your previous post (not the one quoted here), I do agree that some staffers could be more open minded and realize that they are also human and can make mistakes, as everybody else.

GoLDeN
09-26-2007, 08:44 PM
sorry to tell u that m8 but forget it