PDA

View Full Version : I want PT inv. or acc.

Shadow876
09-25-2007, 02:55 AM
I have many trackers to give. Just in case someone generous enough willing to share with me an invite to PT (great polish tracker i wanted to become a member for long time now) post or pm me and i will pm you what i have to give. thanks. an account will do fine too ! :p

koekie
09-25-2007, 09:53 PM
i have a PT

rotem1984
09-25-2007, 09:57 PM
PT stuff give invites very occasionally

koekie
09-25-2007, 09:58 PM
yea i know. but it is an awsome site, great pre times and speedd

Enlightened
09-25-2007, 10:22 PM
I was considering ?? to give U either an Invite OR Account. I have Both.

But reviewing your Profile, I do not see much "activity", here, like a dozen posts, since April??

Not Impress at all.......

Shadow876
09-25-2007, 10:53 PM

But reviewing your Profile, I do not see much "activity", here, like a dozen posts, since April??

Yeah i know :(, i haven't use that much my account for long time. I had everything i needed till now. I am not here to impress anyone with all the post and rep. points. I love torrents especially for movies, games and application. But FST is really the best torrent community. I do not want to make lots of trade and everything, i just want to get a couple more good trackers like PT. I work a lot = less spare time so with time i will eventually get more post and activity. When i get the trackers i want, (PT, Swedvdr, Bitmetv, Bithumen and The Place) i will give away all the trackers i don't use anymore here on FST and retire.

Enlightened
09-25-2007, 11:05 PM

Yeah i know :(, i haven't use that much my account for long time. I had everything i needed till now. I am not here to impress anyone with all the post and rep. points. I love torrents especially for movies, games and application. But FST is really the best torrent community. I do not want to make lots of trade and everything, i just want to get a couple more good trackers like PT. I work a lot = less spare time so with time i will eventually get more post and activity. When i get the trackers i want, (PT, Swedvdr, Bitmetv, Bithumen and The Place) i will give away all the trackers i don't use anymore here on FST and retire.

Well...I did see U try to give out S** invites...... I might NOT IMPRESS by your attendance here, But I am about your Rebutal and your sibcerity...... Okay, PM me your Email. and I wil Invite U to Polish Tracker, better darn well keep this Account in Good ratio and Good standing.......caught me a good mood Not sure U still need to take the PT test or nOt?</b>

Well, i guess I will have to go to their iRC, and find out, what actually happened...maybe someone else can give u ahand.

Shadow876
09-26-2007, 09:58 AM
still looking

Shadow876
09-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Finally got one invite from my savior ! :) Thanks a lot man.