PDA

View Full Version : Nb & Ftn

Isimeria
09-25-2007, 11:09 AM
if is there anyone who can invite me on these sites, pls pm !

Ghost+Rider
09-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Mate I think NB trading is banned here @ FST

desiKing
09-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Mate I think NB trading is banned here @ FST

dude! in this thread, his not trading? his requesting for NB/FTN invite:)

rotem1984
09-25-2007, 01:07 PM
slither57 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/slither57-169525), u already opened a threat requesting it.
i hope u good luck

MBS
09-25-2007, 01:25 PM
slither57 hope u get it good luck

JA
09-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Why you want NB or FTN?

Heroo
09-25-2007, 01:40 PM
slither57 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/slither57-169525) Good Luck It's Really Great Trackers And Great Community Me TooI Hope To Get NB &FTN :)

Isimeria
09-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Why you want NB or FTN?

i want these just like anybody elese :) for good speed and 0day.
i like to have a good stuff :D

rotem1984
09-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Why you want NB or FTN?

nah,i bet the reason is trading

and where do u know that NB and ftn inv "musnt be traded"? thn why these appear on this forum, in that review, if these arent accesible for us even with something in return. it's a trade forum, right? with middleman, scammers section..with all the tools and btw..what's wrong with that? how i need an invte maybe someone else need another invite too...and dont tell me that i'll receive those for free, because i dont beilve that. i dont have all my life to spend it on this forum, i have a real life too ... my college will bstarting in 2 weeks and i dont have time to keep a virtual relationship stand up. that thing with "forbbiden" peace me off, i've said in another post what is my opinion about this ... infancy !

SkullForce
09-25-2007, 06:23 PM
Why you want NB or FTN?

in fact they don't have anything different from revtt or TL.
only FTN have some better pre-times

Vidde
09-25-2007, 07:04 PM
NB is not meant to be a great pretime 0sec hotshit tracker, it's suppoed to have content for Norwegians, and nordic ppl, with only stuff containing something in norwegian included (like subs for movies, language packs for apps, etc)

You should rather get FTN if you want faster stuff =)

Cheers
-Vidde

sperm
09-25-2007, 07:16 PM
NB is not meant to be a great pretime 0sec hotshit tracker

Cheers
-Vidde

yep, ftn is a hotshit tracker :lol:

Isimeria
09-25-2007, 07:33 PM

and where do u know that NB and ftn inv "musnt be traded"? thn why these appear on this forum, in that review, if these arent accesible for us even with something in return. it's a trade forum, right? with middleman, scammers section..with all the tools and btw..what's wrong with that? how i need an invte maybe someone else need another invite too...and dont tell me that i'll receive those for free, because i dont beilve that. i dont have all my life to spend it on this forum, i have a real life too ... my college will bstarting in 2 weeks and i dont have time to keep a virtual relationship stand up. that thing with "forbbiden" peace me off, i've said in another post what is my opinion about this ... infancy !

I think that the chances are bigger to receive them if I give something in exchange, rather than for free!!! and what the f*** is your problem? you got a bug up your ass on me or what ? I don't think you are qualified to ask me to account for you... and after all, what else I could wish for? I am not a moron to crave after uk-t or I don't know what other crap just because they are rare... so, spare me!

NB is not meant to be a great pretime 0sec hotshit tracker, it's suppoed to have content for Norwegians, and nordic ppl, with only stuff containing something in norwegian included (like subs for movies, language packs for apps, etc)

Cheers
-Vidde

thnx....thn let there be FTN !! ... :unsure: (yeah, right!)

th0r
09-25-2007, 09:33 PM
The fact of the matter is that there are multiple threads created requesting FT.N invites every day, you're just the next person in line.

And it's been said before, if you're looking for 0day content and decent speeds, there are tons of other trackers out there that offer the same thing.

I'm suspicious of your motives as rotem1984 mentioned, I think if you were after what you said you were, you'd have looked elsewhere.

rotem1984
09-25-2007, 09:41 PM

I think that the chances are bigger to receive them if I give something in exchange, rather than for free!!! and what the f*** is your problem? you got a bug up your ass on me or what ? I don't think you are qualified to ask me to account for you... and after all, what else I could wish for? I am not a moron to crave after uk-t or I don't know what other crap just because they are rare... so, spare me!

Cheers
-Vidde

thnx....thn let there be FTN !! ... :unsure: (yeah, right!)
im just showing you the reason y you shouldnt get it for free
you think trading FTN is right,but its wrong!
if some1 will invite you and you will try to trade it,u and your inviter will be banned

Isimeria
09-25-2007, 10:36 PM
[/quote]
im just showing you the reason y you shouldnt get it for free
you think trading FTN is right,but its wrong!
if some1 will invite you and you will try to trade it,u and your inviter will be banned[/quote]

i know that, but i think the system invtes are wrong too. even my best friend can be a cheater as well or a big trader. why should i answer fo him if i dont know that ? anyway... i just ask for a ftn invite, i didn killed anyone

chillincool
09-25-2007, 10:53 PM
I like ftn because they don't count ratio there like fsc, they only ban for hit & run...it's nice being able to download what you WANT, not what has a lot of leechers.

weenden
09-25-2007, 11:17 PM
good luck in your quest if you get remember the rest of us :)

Isimeria
09-25-2007, 11:34 PM
I like ftn because they don't count ratio there like fsc, they only ban for hit & run...it's nice being able to download what you WANT, not what has a lot of leechers.

sounds really great. i didnt know that :)well...when i will get it i 'll retire :D and i'll make a lot of giveaways :D

sear
09-25-2007, 11:41 PM

FSC has had free leech and 2X upload for more than a month :P...but FTN is nice too.

weenden
09-25-2007, 11:46 PM
fsc has free leech .........wishing for fsc ......... dooohh! sorry slither your thread not mine dooohh!

Isimeria
09-26-2007, 12:00 AM

FSC has had free leech and 2X upload for more than a month :P...but FTN is nice too.

FSC invite is good too, but i dont think i have any chance to receive one :whistling

weenden
09-26-2007, 12:04 AM
wish i could help you out :)

Isimeria
09-26-2007, 12:07 AM
wish i could help you out :)

i wish that too :)

chillincool
09-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Just in case you guys read it wrong...i was comparing it to FSC, not saying that fsc counted ratio.

sear
09-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Just in case you guys read it wrong...i was comparing it to FSC, not saying that fsc counted ratio.

My bad I thought you meant it the other way around ;)