boluszyn
09-26-2007, 06:42 AM
up

boluszyn
09-29-2007, 09:58 PM
up

vizouk
09-29-2007, 10:24 PM
the best its BTNext but only ip from portugal can join :)

its better than many tracker in WIAW. Many=80%

Dont exist a tracker with a active forum like Btnext :)

slau
09-29-2007, 10:32 PM

btuga is full of noobs... :dry:

npaixao33
09-29-2007, 10:45 PM

btuga is full of noobs... :dry:

btuga does not exist any more....
now its btnext, they can be probably nobs on the forums, but they seed and that is what counts.

but btnext is 1001 times better than seeders-team and evopt.

durex
09-29-2007, 10:47 PM
yah must agree with you @slau, and most of the staff besides n00bs who doesn't even know how to use differents bittorrents clients and upload files (LOL) they are simply stupid ..... and the biggest difference is sonner or later btnext is gonna close again by the police like btuga was before. Just wait and see when they activate the gold member .

Please dont compare btnext with evopt or seeders-team, although i dont appreciate the 'politics' on both, because they don't allow ISP's outside Portugal.
But of course even in that btnext is more stupid because they force everyone to use their own bittorrent client, and must say i've never seen nothing so poor.

Another difference is btnext is an public tracker and evopt and seeder-team aren't.

npaixao33
09-29-2007, 10:53 PM
i don´t belive that btnext will closed by police like btuga because the servers are on the usa, and portuguese police can´t close it there...

durex
09-29-2007, 10:57 PM
i don´t belive that btnext will closed by police like btuga because the servers are on the usa, and portuguese police can´t close it there...

See guys what i've said ...:lol:

Dude are you also foolish or what ?
USA what a perfect place to rent a server. :wacko:

slau
09-29-2007, 11:00 PM
It's stupid when someone (martini_man) tries to get money from others! I hope martini man goes to jail!!!
Please dont say btuga is the best tracker in portugal, dont make portugal smaller that it, already his...

npaixao33
09-29-2007, 11:04 PM
slau i know that you don´t like btuga, but i like, not the tracker that is not important for me.
but i really apreciate the forum. you use other forum (bar).
but people are free to chose what they want/like

zygoto
09-29-2007, 11:04 PM
It's stupid when someone (martini_man) tries to get money from others! I hope martini man goes to jail!!!
Please dont say btuga is the best tracker in portugal, dont make portugal smaller that it, already his...

+ 1 :yup: , Seeders Team and evoluiton Pt, this booth tracker are better than BTnext aka Btuga.

vizouk
09-29-2007, 11:10 PM

+ 1 :yup: , Seeders Team and evoluiton Pt, this booth tracker are better than BTnext aka Btuga.

one thing i have all of that portuguese tracker: t-elite,seeeders-team,evopt etc. and its diferent the stuff in btnext its better, more torrents etc. and i'm uplaoder in evopt. omg dont will discuss what is the better, but they are diferent and i dont like the btuga revolution 2.34 but np its one more pogram to consume my ram.

And the announce of btnext its btuga.com so if asae want martini-man = jail.

now lets take a beer?

slau
09-29-2007, 11:10 PM
slau i know that you don´t like btuga, but i like, not the tracker that is not important for me.
Yes, I dont like the the owner of the tracker and his rules, the forum is nice, I loved the design section but now they close it :pinch:

durex
09-29-2007, 11:11 PM
yah sometimes I just don't understand where this people have their head.
The owner of the btnext the old btuga had 4.000 € of profits per Month with the tracker , making use of the ignorance of the members. The guy even post on their forum that he bought an high-top car, more than 30.000 € .......
the funny thing is the guy will never go to jail because he made a request to all the members donate money to pay his lawyer. Isn't that funny or what ?

vizouk
09-29-2007, 11:16 PM
yah sometimes I just don't understand where this people have their head.
The owner of the btnext the old btuga had 4.000 € of profits per Month with the tracker , making use of the ignorance of the members. The guy even post on their forum that he bought an high-top car, more than 30.000 € .......
the funny thing is the guy will never go to jail because he made a request to all the members donate money to pay his lawyer. Isn't that funny or what ? :laugh:

lol he have a seat leon cupra or something like that, vacations in swiss etc. a good Lisbon guy lol. In two days i break the security of btnext so the scripts arent good like oink they dont use scripts only need use btuga revolution alterations in the pogram. And when i said to improve the security to the staff they said that's impossible lol dont want help its ok.

npaixao33
09-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Yes, I dont like the the owner of the tracker and his rules, the forum is nice, I loved the design section but now they close it :pinch:

the btnext owner its not MM, i don´t care about MM, since i have the btnext forum its fine for me. i´m uploader on btnext just i like to help guys, uploading fresh stuff. i also have all the others portuguese trackers and btnext its from far the best one

vizouk
09-29-2007, 11:21 PM

the btnext owner its not MM, i don´t care about MM, since i have the btnext forum its fine for me. i´m uploader on btnext just i like to help guys, uploading fresh stuff. i also have all the others portuguese trackers and btnext its from far the best one
yeah it is the problem here its the old MM lol. and the €€€€ that he earned and now he ask for donations. lol

so dude if you want a invite to a portuguese tracker i give you a free. pm me your email.

Serjikal
09-30-2007, 12:11 AM
Hi.
Looking for portugal privat trackers.
PM what u need for invites on them.

Just PM me your email. I'll send you an invite for evolpt for free.

0Ri0N
09-30-2007, 12:48 AM
fdx que mania têm estes tugas de falar inglês uns com uns outros ahahah

Translation: SPAM

respect
09-30-2007, 02:22 AM
fdx que mania têm estes tugas de falar inglês uns com uns outros ahahah

Translation: SPAM
lol, it's funny to see that :) but they are doing this because the forum just accepted the English language.

About the theme that you guys are talking about, I think that the btnext just like btuga have great forum, I solve various problems there. But the download speed on evopt it's no compare that btnext, evopt on portuguese tracker's rulez!